Fifth Harmony
4th Impact
Stereo Kicks
Real Like You
Alex & Sierra
5 After Midnight

Let the Live Playoffs Round 1 BEGIN!

Edited by anonymouskid_35

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 1 is...

picsart-07-04-10-08-35.jpg

This theme will showcase who they truly are as an artist, giving them a chance to pick the song that shows what they really want to portray as an artist.

First to perform on the last night of the performance in the Round 1 of the Live Playoffs is the group that had the most experience already when it comes to the music industry, as they've already had singles that became a hit. But in this show, they've consistently proved to us that they can do once again their magic, giving us some total wow worthy performances throughout the show. No wonder, they've become one of the Final 6 of their mentor and category.

1. Fifth Harmony
     - Song: That's My Girl (Fifth Harmony)

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: I just want to say how much you girls want this, like I really see your dedication in every performance. Onto the vocals, it was pretty bland I can't lie. I didn't hear anything extraordinary or a build up in this one. But I can only wish you best of luck, so just take this performance and learn from it if there's a next time. Good luck. 

americanvoice: That is what I call a PERFORMANCE. You did a lot of moves into this performance, but you managed to stay on point with your vocals, that's simply amazing! I love how you are so in sync with each other, I really can see the bond in your group, which is one of the fundamentals, to make a group work. You're the most experienced among the groups in this category, and I have to say, that experience showed a lot into that performance. Well done, girls!

A-Kid: I love that gals! You're just so consistent all through out this competition. I love how you pull us in every performances of yours, you bring that fire within all of ya, but you also bring the fun factor. I love how you interact with each other and work with each other in the stage every single time you perform. You vocal abilities are undeniable, you might not have the craziest vocal calisthenics out of the groups in this category, still you have that experience that you have and that you're carrying to this competition, which is an advantage of yours that you're properly using on this. I am looking forward to hear more from ya!

jarmon: *stands and dances along* This was such a fun performance! Vocally may not have been the best we've heard from you but definitely was a showstopper performance that I thoroughly enjoyed. However, for future performances, I'd love to see performances that highlight your vocals more.

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Wow! Ok, that's my girls!! You all are really an absolute performer. I really love the way how each of you shine equally, Normani and Lauren, both of you slayed that dance floor with your moves, Camila your voice is extraordinary, Dinah, wow your vocals are perfect, and Ally I really love your high notes. Wow! This performance is one of my favorites, it really showed your power as a girl group. Overall, an outstanding performance by you guys.

Next to perform is a girl group that is formed by sisters, and that originally came from the Philippines but joined the British version of the X-Factor, where they became an immediate favorites. All throughout this show, they've shown the viewers their powerful and strong voices, and also their versatility as a group, becoming one of the favorites in this category.

2. 4th Impact
     - Song: Into the Unknown (Idina Menzel)

MENTORS COMMENTS 

QueenMae: Well now this was truly a Disney performance, idk how I feel on the song choice ladies, but I do know is you have wide and huge ranges. I think we need something less Broadway and more a personal/artistic song from you. I heard a few strainages as well, I think it was just nerves, but if progressing forward, I think just sticking true to yourselves, will continue to work wonders for you. Best of luck.

americanvoice: Out of all the groups in this category, you're honestly my favorite, the one I'm rooting for. You've been so consistent all throughout this season, giving us wow-worthy performances. But tonight? That was just the WRONG song for you, you're great as usual, but it felt wrong. The theme is "This Is Me" not "Disney", you could've easily picked songs that really shows who you are as an artist. Please help them pick some new songs for them to sing IAN27TAY, the ones that really shows who they are, people might not support them when the time comes, some refreshing songs that is not a broadway-ish song or something.

A-Kid: Girls, I love you and I super love this song. But, something was wrong tonight, I really don't think this was the right song for you and for this round? There are couple of songs that I can see working well with you while describing who you are as a group. I understand that you wanna give something new? But for me, this isn't it. I am thinking maybe you could've pulled it off if you kinda did the version of this song by P!ATD? But no, I think it's just the wrong song for you at the wrong time. But, I know you can do more than this, I'm still looking forward to hear more from you gorgeous girls!

jarmon: I am going to have to be honest and say this song choice was just that, a choice. I just felt there was too much going on and it just left me confused. I feel this song choice was a miss for me, it took some time to build up and when it did build up, there was way too much going on and I just wasn't a fan of it, sorry. It's unfortunate because without a doubt you're the best group in the group category. Please choose better song choices :'(.

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* OH. MY. GOD. This performance is super amazing, you brought us into Disneyland with your performance. Also, even though you are in a group, all of you perform as one, and sound as one as well. It's like Elsa was divided into 4, this performance literally gave me goosebumps, and I really love the transition of your voice from normal to the head tone. But just a little advice for you girls, just make sure that all of you are not overpowering each other, and some super high notes is not that necessary.

• Like 1

Third performance for tonight is from a group that came all the way from the land of the Brits. They joined the British version of X-Factor and became one of the favorites of their mentor. They were originally soloists, but were formed on the bootcamp. In this competition, they slowly became lovable by the audience even if they are numerically, the largest group in this category.

3. Stereo Kicks
     - Song: You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson)

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: Guys I just first of all want to say, fantastic harmony, and I really loved this song choice for you. You knew which song suited you all the best! The control of your voices is so amazing you always hit the bullseye for sure. I can't really say much more, but good luck and I think you have a strong shot to advance further! 

americanvoice: Gotta be honest, you are one of the groups in this category that is the most raw and still disorganized at times. But tonight, that was just a great song for you. You had some amazing pipes that you showed us tonight, you still need to work on your connection as a group though, but you are starting to grow on me boys! Wonderful performance for tonight.

A-Kid: *standing ovation* IDK but this is probably the performance that you really impressed me. Out of all the groups, you're the one I'm most skeptical about, you're just too messy at times, but after your performance tonight, you just erased all my doubts about your group, I did not care about your performance on the past because of this performance. Having many members mostly results into a chaotic group, but in your scenario, you all are making it work! Keep impressing everyone, lads, and you might just survive this brutal competition. 

jarmon: *claps* I was definitely surprised to see you boys here. But when when you guys find the right song choice, you guys do wonders. This was a great song choice for your voices but I do have to say some of you were trying a little too hard. This was an enjoyable performance overall.

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps*  Boys, when all of you started singing, I sailed through your soulful voices. Wow, this performance is so refreshing, and what I love the most about your group is that you're not overpowering each other, and when you harmonize together, thats when I start to get goosebumbs. All of you have huge potentials, and you should embrace it. Well done!

• Like 1

Next to perform for tonight is from an artist that came all the way from a show in the United Kingdom, they joined the British version of X-Factor, specifically, its spin-off series. In this show, they did prove they have what it takes, even though they're still a newly formed group. They had some ups and downs, but what they did in the pre-live rounds was enough for them to get this far.

4. Real Like You
     - Song: Independent Women (Destiny's Child)

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: Okay my friends, I think this should have suited you, the song I mean. I really just saw you all trying to bring the energy up instead of focusing on your vocals, your vocals were just basic and a few falters as well. But near the end I hear you hit those higher notes and I know you have potential but this night just wasn't it I'm sorry. I can only say, to go back to your roots and maybe give a ballad to try out and just pour your heart out if you are granted another shot. Best of luck.

americanvoice: Just like Stereo Kicks, I think sometimes your connection with each other is still not that strong, to which sometimes your harmonizations with each other is kinda off. But, although I still saw that off thing in this performance, I saw how you managed to pull this hard song through. I love how you managed to be on point, technical wise, and there's just something about you that is appealing, maybe that rawness in you? Work that out, and I really can see you being the next big thing on the music industry.

A-Kid: Woah, that is a wonderful and stunning performance girls! I love how you each shine in your own way. You just all are different from each other, all have their own sound, which is you both embraced it and made it your strength, that's what I admire about your group! I also love Jess, darling, you are just a star. You have that rawness in you that sometimes gets in the way of your performances, so sing more, perform more. And be more consistent in this show, I really can't wait to see you girls have your own song.

jarmon: *claps* I was really worried about your song choice but you ladies really made it work! This was such a fun and dynamic performance and it really showed off your vocals beautifully. I do have to say, you girls need to work on the blending of your voices as some off your harmonies were rather underwhelming.

IAN27TAY: *smiles and claps* Ladies, this performance is what I want to see and hear in your group. I really love the song choice, well this is it girls, you made this far and I believe after that exceptional, breathtaking and wonderful performance, IDF will vote for you. Overall, you made the difference out of it, and this is an outstanding performance, goodluck!

• Confused 1

Next to perform for tonight is a group that also came from the land of the Brits. They also joined the British version of X-Factor and became an instant favorite of the crowd, and their mentor. In this show, they kept on giving us a total performance, and proves us how versatile they can be as a group.

5. 5 After Midnight
     - Song: Up In Here (5AM)

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: You boys just always bring the energy, but tonight I don't think we heard you as artists, I just think its more than to be a performer, but to be a vocalist and a heartfelt one at that. I think if you showed more range and better control I could see more potential for you, but guys you really need to step it up next time. Just learn from this and good luck.

americanvoice: standing ovation* Well done boys! What a way to perform on this first round of the Live Playoffs. Doing covers at Live rounds is either hit or miss for me, but with your group, and some other groups tonight, I loved all of it! You made that a total performance. I love how stayed in control of your vocals while performing, you had this proper breathing technique. This is just a standing ovation worthy performance. Love ya boys! 

A-Kid: Good job boys! That was a really good performance, you showed your vocal strengths on that one, you just gave us more reasons to love you even more! I just love how diverse are you as a group, each has their own strengths, but each also have their own weaknesses, however, that weaknesses is just fading away when you trio perform together. I would love to buy your singles if the time comes! Goodluck lads! 

jarmon: *claps* I love the diversity you guys are bringing to the show! It's really new and refreshing and I am so supportive of you guys! This was a good performance, with a really good flow! Just needs some work on strong vocals throughout a performance but other than that, amazing!

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Okay boys, that'a what I call a performance, it's absolutely great, and you boys are so hot on this performance! Okay, I love the song choice, as well it was super fun. All of your dance moves are so good, I really hope if you have time, you can teach me some dance steps hahaha. Overall, I really love your group, and I hope your group recognize me when you are famous, thank you again for a stunning performance!

• Confused 1

Closing out the first round of the Live Playoffs is the last winner so far of the American version of X-Factor. They were loved by many from all over the world because of their intimate and close connection as a duo, they had performed interesting takes on popular songs, making it their own. In this competition, it is apparent that they are also a crowd favorite, and one of the favorites of their mentor, who took them all the way this far, believing in them since the start.

6. Alex & Sierra
     - Song: Little Did You Know (Alex & Sierra)

MENTORS COMMENTS

QueenMae: Oh my, okay I think the waterworks are coming cause you two are just always emotional and make us feel everything! Sierra I want to start with your part, it was just so angelic and the control really hits deep with the powerful notes. Alex I have to say their were a decent amount of falters that it took a bit away from me, but the harmonies with Sierra brought back the performance and I have to say this was phenomenal! Well done and I say you could very well make that Final 3 in your category!

americanvoice: *standing ovation* Now, that's what I'm talking about y'all! I love the fact that this is your original song, you just always bring that authenticity whenever you two perform on stage, that connection was really there. I love how you blend with each other, how good you sound vocally individually, I love your simple yet intimate stage presence, all of it is working on us! I would want to listen this over and over again. You're slowly becoming my new faves, A&S, keep it up!

A-Kid: *stands and tears up* I don't know what you have in your performances, but you always move me. You just both have that ability to tell a story through your performances. Both of you also have authenticity, which amazes me. Both of your voices compliments with each other. I cannot honestly say any flaw in your performance tonight, there might a little falters, but for me, that falters just made this performance even more appealing, best performance for tonight.

jarmon: *standing ovation crying throughout the performance* The amount of emotion and passion in this performance is just perfect! It hurts so bad knowing y'all aren't together anymore. This performance was just so beautiful and the performance of the night for me. 

IAN27TAY: *stands, cries, and claps* First of all, out of all the original songs performed in the TVIF stage, this is my most favorite, it really shows how cute and amazing of a duo you are. Alex, your voice is so lively, that it can give a sense of life to lifeless people, and I love the raspiness in your voice. Sierra, girl you really stepped up from a shy girl to a superstar, you have a booming voice, and you can depict your character well through your tone. Overall, kudos to this amazing performance.

picsart-07-05-08-44-37.jpg

!! VOTING LINE IS NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

This series' voting will be different. You can only vote ONCE PER IDF ACCOUNT. But, you can vote using up to 3 LEGIT E-MAILS (if you have 3). So it means, if you have 3 E-MAILS and an IDF ACCOUNT, you can have a total of 4 VOTES

How will you vote? Simply click the link BELOW. Then, in the link, you'll see the name of each artists per number. In each name, you'll see a drop-down list with 6 points up until 1 point. You'll have to rank the artists based on their performances tonight. You can only give ONE ARTIST a 6 POINTS, ONE with 5 POINTS, so on, and so forth. Voting lines will CLOSE at 7:30 PM EST.

WARNING! If you gave 2 or more artists the same points, I will disregard your votes, so make sure to give one artist only one.

For a recap of tonight's show, here it is:

1. Fifth Harmony 
     - Song: That's My Girl (Fifth Harmony)

2. 4th Impact
     - Song: Into the Unknown (Idina Menzel)

3. Stereo Kicks
     - Song: You Are Not Alone (Michael Jackson)

4. Real Like You
     - Song: Independent Women (Destiny's Child)

5. 5 After Midnight
     - Song: Up In Here (5AM)

6. Alex & Sierra
     - Song: Little Did You Know (Alex & Sierra)

• Like 3

I just discovered this thread and I absolutely love it! 😍 The idea is cool and the execution is flawless! *followed* Edit: Ignore the question I posted here, I was dumb and didn’t read the schedule carefully! 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I just voted! 😀 I have to admit that I wasn't thrilled with any of the performances... :/ Yes, some were good, but they all had noticeable issues in them... 🙄 Hopefully, the majority supports the right group... 🤞 I might vote with my emails later.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

picsart-07-06-07-37-31.jpg

VOTING LINE FOR GROUPS IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED !! 

Tune in at 8:30 PM EST as we reveal the results from each category. Who will be in bottom 2 from each category and who will be safe? Find that out, tonight! 

17 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Great! Thanks a lot! Who is your favorite category so far? 

I’m currently watching the Playoff performances for the other categories right now, so I’m not sure yet. I’m really liking the Overs though! 👍

• Like 2

picsart-07-10-12-28-44.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we saw how the Final 6 of The Groups closed out the Live Playoffs Round 1. Each of the groups gave it their all to make it to the next round. They sang the songs that best represents them as a group. Some were praised, and even one of the groups made the mentors tear up. While, some were criticized, especially one group, for having a poor song choice at this round. Only 5 groups will advance to the next round, but that will be on the viewers' hands.

Tonight, after a 5-Night long of performances from each Final 6 from each category for this 1st Round of the Live Playoffs, it is now time for us to know on who will make it to the Round 2. 4 of the members of each category will be automatically safe, while the Bottom 2 artists/groups will have to perform once again for the SING-OFF. Sing-Off is a round where bottom artists will have to sing again, this time, for the mentors vote, only the mentor of the category (who's in the bottom) will not be able to vote. Whoever, had the most saves from mentors, will advance to the next round.

However, in case of a deadlock, the artist/group that had the lowest votes in his/her/their category, will be ELIMINATED.

Without further ado, let the Results Night of the Live Playoffs Round 1 BEGIN!

Let us first welcome the Final 6 from each category and their respective lovely mentors!

picsart-07-10-06-37-11.png

Kennedy Holmes
Evvie McKinney
Jordy Marcs
Johnny Manuel
Jamie Miller
Zhavia

picsart-07-10-06-42-35.png

Jessica Sanchez
Koryn Hawthorne
Addison Agen
Leah Jenea
MaKenzie Thomas
Molly Hocking

picsart-07-10-06-44-36.png

Mo Adeniran
Sheldon Riley
Aydan Calafiore
Noah Mac
Jason Warrior
Hunter Plake

picsart-07-10-06-48-25530.png

Real Like You
Fifth Harmony
5 After Midnight
Alex & Sierra
Stereo Kicks
4th Impact

picsart-07-10-06-47-03.png

Ali Caldwell
Kymberli Joye
Alisan Porter
Angie Miller
Amanda Brown
Joshua Ledet

First to know their fate is the category that performed on Saturday Night, the category that @jarmonmentors, The Over 25's. All 6 Over 25's gave it their all to stay in the competition. Some were criticized, while some gave their best performances yet.

For a recap of the Saturday Night show, please click the link BELOW: