The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Brianna Taylor

340?cb=20180727203150

Brianna was also on the Ruins with Nick and a bunch of other people as well. Similarly to Nick she also performed very poorly on the challenge and was out in episode 3. So I guess that's 1 episode longer than NIck at least. :giggle:Anyways she was also on the Real World Hollywood with Nick but like I said before I didn't watch that season so this doesn't help me at all to remember her.  Brianna wants to be a singer she was on the 5th season of American Idol where she made it to the top 44. Her single Summertime reached #16 on iTunes so she has that  going for her at least. That's basically all the Wiki had to say about her so that's fine, she is an easy cut at this point so out she goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Morgan Willett

McKenzie Coburn (The Real World: New Orleans)

i-the-real-world-i-girlfriends-from-hell

McKenzie is from one of my absolute favorite seasons of The Real World. I loved McKenzie during her time in New Orleans, and I was super excited to watch her on The Challenge, which is an environment I figured she would take to. McKenzie was a student at the University of Central Florida, majoring in social psychology and binge-drinking. LOL. She was a sorority girl and was definitely partying non-stop. McKenzie was a devout, but loving Catholic. She is not necessarily the reality television cast member that I would love, but the girl had some serious issues beneath the surface.

McKenzie quickly developed an attraction to Ryan, which was reciprocated. Except Ryan quickly showed his true colors when he became way too possessive and angered by the way McKenzie attracted the attention of older men while out drinking, and the way she flirted to get what she wanted. This attraction was short-lived though, since Ryan begins to flirt with her friend Suze that visits the house.

Her storyline centered around her drinking habits. McKenzie quickly scared her roommates with her tendency to drink until she blacks out...every single time they would drink. McKenzie even seemed to become a whole different person when she would drink, prompting Preston to give her drunken alter ego the name "Mary." All of her roommates expressed their concerns to her about her drinking, asking her to be more careful and reevaluate her tendency to always drink and find men that will support her drinking. The girl would constantly have alcohol-induced amnesia, which was pretty frightening. McKenzie sober was such a sweet, funny, and thoughtful individual, which starkly contrasted her drunken behavior. It take a while for McKenzie to slow down, but she eventually meets a man named Grant while out with Jemmye. McKenzie formed a genuine relationship with Grant that helped to calm her down, and the relationship even extended beyond the filming of the season.

McKenzie made her first and only appearance on The Challenge as part of Team New Orleans on Battle of the Seasons. I was super, super excited to see her debut on the show. Team New Orleans was part of the majority alliance, but the team was just not competitive next to the more stacked teams. After coming in last place during the trivia challenge, McKenzie was picked to go into elimination with Preston against Chet + Sarah. The two were definitely doomed from the start. McKenzie left the season as probably the most irrelevant cast member, which was super unfortunate. That is also why she never returned to the series. So nothing is lost in eliminating her. 

SAVING: Dunbar Merrill

I definitely remember Brittany as I watched some of her season of The Real World. And do remember her talk of being on American Idol which sadly I can't remember her being on there too well. :haha: But hardly remember her time on The Challenge.

And same with seeing Nick on that season but hardly remembering his time on The Challenge.

OOH an I also remember Derek. Gosh I didn't realized I recognized so many of these people. :lmao: 

@Deeee You are up for nominations!

CANNOT BE NOMINATED BY DEE

Janelle Casanave

Zach Mann

Morgan Willett

Adam Larson

Elka Walker

Brittini Sherrod

Gus Smyrnios

Dunbar Merrill

Also, thanks @Alex95 for nominating Jon Brennan and making me realize I had him twice so that messes up ALL my numbering, will fix it soon, but the first page is updated so Dee can reference. Just need to change placement numbers. THANKS ALEX FOR MAKING ME DO SO MUCH EXTRA WORK (but actually saving me work later LOL) I really hope I don't have more random duplicates or missed nicknames

NOMINATIONS

Briana LaCuesta (Are You the One? Season 2)

Nate Siebenmark (Are You the One? Season 2)

Dario Medrano (Are You the One? Season 2)

Christina LeBlanc (Are You the One? Season 2)

Julia Nolan (War of the Worlds)

Josh Martinez (War of the Worlds)

Nicole Bass (War of the Worlds 2)

Idris Virgo (War of the Worlds 2)

Dee Nguyen (War of the Worlds)

Georgia Harrison (War of the Worlds)

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Stephen Buell (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Heather Marter (The Real World: Las Vegas)

Naomi Defensor (The Real World: Las Vegas)

Ayiiia Elizarraras (The Real World: Cancun)

Emilee Fitzpatrick (The Real World: Cancun)

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

NOMINATIONS

Raphy Medrano (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Stephen Buell (Battle of the Bloodlines)

Naomi Defensor (The Real World: Las Vegas)

Ayiiia Elizarraras (The Real World: Cancun)

Emilee Fitzpatrick (The Real World: Cancun)

Wait just kidding - please make sure they are male/female couples @Deeee

Although I like that you have a lot of female/female couples :giggle:

Edited by JC

NOMINATIONS

João Paulo "JP" Andreade (War of the Worlds)

Alan Valdez (War of the Worlds)

Michael Ross (The Real World: Las Vegas)

Danny Dias (Road Rules: X-Treme)

Angela Trimbur (Road Rules: X-Treme)

Nicole Bass

340?cb=20190822212720

Lol there's no pics of her time on The Challenge except her profile pic. And there's also a Nicole Bass who's a huge female bodybuilder so I had to get very specific to find this Nicole Bass. Anyway, that pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Nicole, absolutely irrelevant. I pretty much like or don't know all the nominees (or at least one member of each pair) except for Nicole & Idris, so it was very easy for me to land on them to cut. You might have noted at this point I've rambled on for nearly 100 words without mentioning at all her contributions to The Challenge. That would be a very astute observation as that was completely intentional. Nicole came from Ex on the Beach and was apparently pretty fiery on that show. But let's be real, she's hot so she was cast as showmance fodder. That never seemed to happen though. She's also bffs with Georgia so another reason why she was cast was to protect Georgia. Nicole skated by for a while as Georgia's bff, but being a huge liability in challenges and bringing nothing to the show, Team UK eventually had to send her in. She got absolutely demolished by Jenny and barely looked like she gave any effort at all in her elimination. She was promptly eliminated and we'll very likely never see her again.

Save Heather lol she has caught so much luck these past two rounds

Idris Virgo

450?cb=20180710125520

Idris apparently did something like three episodes of Love Island and apparently that made him appropriate casting for The Challenge. Lol these producers are so desperate sometimes, a Jenn Lee tea :wub:. Idris was part of Team UK for War of the Worlds II and like his fellow eliminee Nicole, he was largely irrelevant. Idris went into the first elimination as a newbie against fellow newbie Sean, but proceeded to beat him thanks to his quick hands from boxing skills. Sean is hot and gay so I was obviously rooting for him over Idris who is hot and straight. He proceeded to align with CT and the two rode the middle between the two alliances. Idris kinda sucked at challenges though so the sides came together to get rid of him for being dead weight and Theo very easily defeated him. Idris is more famous for being thirsty af on twitter, desperately trying to create feuds to get a call back for another Challenge. It was annoying at first, but soon became pathetically hilarious to me, especially since I'd bet my savings that it won't work and he'll never get that call back he so desperately wants. I hope he finds another reality show one day though!

Save Michael, the only good man on Rivals

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Wait each pair has to be on the same Challenge season right @JC? Because Danny & Angela never did a Challenge season together.

They  do. Lol hot mess Deee. :dead: 

And lol that was nearly going to be the team i was thinking of cutting. :haha: 

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Wait each pair has to be on the same Challenge season right @JC? Because Danny & Angela never did a Challenge season together.

I took it from @JC that since they did their inaugural season together (Road Rules: X-Treme) that they could be nominated together? But I may have read too much into that. :dead:

NOMINATIONS

João Paulo "JP" Andreade (War of the Worlds)

Alan Valdez (War of the Worlds)

Noah Rickun (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

Anne Wharton (Road Rules: Northern Trail)

Jill Tuttle (The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines)

Stephen Buell (The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines)