Which seasons have you been a Casual Fan in?

xfactor22

A casual fan as defined by  you don't dislike any artist, and you enjoy each of them a little,  but you aren't super passionate about them too.You may have a fav or two, but you don't stan them.  You may or may not vote, and if you vote, while performance taste may come into factor, you aren't concerned about who advances. THis is how I feel this season,. The top 9 are great, but I'm not super passionate about any of them.  Has anyone else felt this way about any season?

I have had a snowflake for the most part every season but I didn't care as much my first season which was s5. I liked will and Jacquie but I was voting and didn't care too much about who advanced. Ever since, I've had a snowflake basically every season, but this season is probably the closest I've been to a casual because I like almost everyone here. Honestly, I don't care who goes through because the elimination will hurt regardless but I want Allegra and Micah there no matter what. S13 was similar where I liked everyone in the t8 so it was hard but I wouldn't say I was a casual because I was very passionate about making sure Addison, Brooke, and Noah moved on.

I was going to mention season 5 but I only watched it years after the fact, so the ones I saw week by week and wasn't very engaged with are the last three. Simply because, although the banter between coaches has been consistently entertaining, I haven't loved a single singer in the last few seasons. I'm looking forward to the next Chloe or Kyla. 

Edited by NerdN7

Season 11 for me. I don´t think it´s as bad is IDF says, I enjoyed it for the most part actually but I wasn´t really passionate about any of the contestants. I liked Aaron, Brendan, Ali and Sundance during the season but didn´t really cared about the outcome as a whole. Ultimately a deserving contestant won imo.

For me it was last season because even in the finals Jake was mediocre, Ricky was average, Kate was polarizing and Rose didn't have any chance since she is an AA woman. Even Season 16 was better to see Blake defeated by Queen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...