Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

We almost had her on HvV too :(

I think not putting her in HvV was the right call with all of Cirie, Amanda, Parvati, and James there. Her not being on the Second Chance ballot is criminal though.

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Jason? Ozzy, Jr.?

Canadian No GIF by CBC

He wants to be Ozzy. LOL. That blindside means nothing, he wanted to usurp his role. Straight men are strange creatures.

James: “I thought I was the dumbest Survivor player ever.”

You still are? LOL.

The Ozzy blindside was definitely fun!

17 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Natalie randomly calling Jason a b*tch repeatedly and becoming aggressive over the cake. :dead:

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Natalie calling herself a stone cold, ruthless b*tch LOLOLOLOLOL

I see you’ve made it to the episode where Natalie suddenly gets airtime ❤️

3 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Parvati is definitely playing a solid game, but I feel like Cirie has masterminded more of what has happened, yet is not receiving the credit. Hmmmm.

incorrect.  Each have their own moves in the game.  But they work together on most of them.  

7 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Parvati is definitely playing a solid game, but I feel like Cirie has masterminded more of what has happened, yet is not receiving the credit. Hmmmm.

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

incorrect.  Each have their own moves in the game.  But they work together on most of them.  

^This. And Parvati was the glue that held the alliance of five together so they didn’t all faction off tbh.

37 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Parv would’ve been first boot if Fairplay didn’t quit.

6 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Well Fairplay, Eliza, Ami, Penner, Yau-Man, and Cirie all planned on voting her out sooooooo

And Cirie later claimed she was planning on siding with Parvati because she didn’t want to work with Yau Man. Nobody knows what would’ve happened because it didn’t happen soooooo

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

And Cirie later claimed she was planning on siding with Parvati because she didn’t want to work with Yau Man. Nobody knows what would’ve happened because it didn’t happen soooooo

She would’ve likely given in as to not cause a tie at the very first tribal council lol.

3 hours ago, Deeee said:

Cirie was the strategic leader, while Parv was the one who basically pieced the whole alliance together, so there couldn't really have been one without the other.

Just now, Deeee said:

Eliza saying that she wanted to kill herself listening to Amanda speak...

I. AM. F*CKING SCREAMING.

Eliza is a gem we don't deserve her (though she's kind of obnoxious on Twitter lmao)