Dee Watches Survivor (Currently On Kaoh Rong)

Deeee

Culpepper is fun to root against so I completely agree on enjoying his elimination. He's not someone I would actively cheer on to see succeed. But he's very love to hate.

Unlike Elliott, I feel that way more about this season than his second season

I liked him for a while his second season, but then he lasted WAY too long and I turned against him and he didn't have a satisfying downfall

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Culpepper is fun to root against so I completely agree on enjoying his elimination. He's not someone I would actively cheer on to see succeed. But he's very love to hate.

Unlike Elliott, I feel that way more about this season than his second season

Hide contents

I liked him for a while his second season, but then he lasted WAY too long and I turned against him and he didn't have a satisfying downfall

Oh yeah, I was very over him by the end of Game Changers just because of how he came across in the last couple of episodes.

But in the years since, I’ve come to appreciate him for the comic relief he gave us. And him and Monica being super liberal left me #shook when I found it out.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

But in the years since, I’ve come to appreciate him for the comic relief he gave us. And him and Monica being super liberal left me #shook when I found it out.

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Brad's also near the top of my list of "Survivors I'm most shocked are liberal"

OMG would have never guessed!!!

Just now, Deeee said:

OMG would have never guessed!!!

kinda spoiler-ish?

He has an entire damn confessional and segment in his second season about how liberal he is and his love of antique shopping and interior design.

I was screaming.

• Haha 1