Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

3 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Watched Cocaine Bear. I enjoyed it but it reminded me why I don’t watch most horror comedies a second time. :haha: 

I loved it. I didn’t really see it as much of a horror film but the humour in it is right up my alley. 

22 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I loved it. I didn’t really see it as much of a horror film but the humour in it is right up my alley. 

The gore and bear jump scares definitely classify it as horror for me. I expected the gore but the BF thought it was gorier than he expected. 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

@Zoey go see Scream VI tomorrow and live stream it for us North Americans who don't get it until Thursday night. :/

I don’t get why they’ve released it here first with just one showing per cinema. 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

That leads me to think Ghostface is one of the older characters like Kirby.

I’ve heard a lot of rumors that Stu is the cult leader and has been taking over since the death of Roman. 😮

I’m surprised they released a final trailer a mere 2 days before the release, but I’m on a Scream VI high right now that I’ll take it. :haha:

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

They acknowledged the fact that Gale and Ghostface have never spoken on the phone before. 😱

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

That leads me to think Ghostface is one of the older characters like Kirby.

Gale’s written books on all five attacks so I think it would be common knowledge that she hasn’t spoken to Ghostface on the phone before.

Although technically Ghostface called her in Scream 2. Randy just took the phone.

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I’ve heard a lot of rumors that Stu is the cult leader and has been taking over since the death of Roman. 😮

That was the original idea for Scream 3 but they’re not gonna bring him back 27 years later. It would create massive plotholes and a true jump the shark moment.

31 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Gale’s written books on all five attacks so I think it would be common knowledge that she hasn’t spoken to Ghostface on the phone before.

Although technically Ghostface called her in Scream 2. Randy just took the phone.

Janet Jackson Reaction GIF

Have you read all of her books? :dead: This is obviously sarcasm, I just like the fact that it was acknowledged in the trailer. Let me live. :haha: