idolforums.com

The Official Rankdown Off-Topic Thread

Just now, Elliott said:

Andrew and I don't even bother doing the stuff at Nissan Centre for CMAFest since there aren't that many big names we'd want to actually see. Last year we got lucky that Lady Antebellum did one of the free surprise shows at Blake Shelton's bar and we were feet away from Charles Kelley. We just go see the free shows (or the one stage that's like $20) and pay for the Fan Fair X meet and greets. :haha:

If I were to go, I would do the Nissan Centre but I am also a big country fan so :haha:. Just cannot convince my boyfriend to go with me since he doesn't really care so I told him when we get married, Nashville is my chosen location for my bachelor party. But yeah, that's the good thing about CMA Fest though - there's many free concerts and fan club parties. 

5 minutes ago, *Chris said:

For the main stage? You in the lower bowl? 

No I'm in the upper level half way up. The lower bowl would have cost me like 350+ which I didn't think was worth it since someone told me you can see well from wherever you are.

I am looking forward to all the non Nissan performances as well if not more since a lot of my favorites are randoms. But I do like some big names people so I will go to both.

30 minutes ago, *Chris said:

For both tickets, it came up to 595.00 CDN. 

But I did have a good seat so not complaining - I would pay even more to see her, again :haha:

I don't mind paying that much when the seats are good.

21 minutes ago, *Chris said:

If I were to go, I would do the Nissan Centre but I am also a big country fan so :haha:. Just cannot convince my boyfriend to go with me since he doesn't really care so I told him when we get married, Nashville is my chosen location for my bachelor party. But yeah, that's the good thing about CMA Fest though - there's many free concerts and fan club parties. 

Just go by yourself. :haha:

So I wanted to start the Rankdown Compendium thread again.  However my old computer has been wiped and I lost all the data.  Maybe we can collectively work together to get most of the information.  Dates less important.  I would still like to isolate who played what, and the winners/runner ups from the rankdowns!  Anyone who wants to help can send me a message with any info they have.

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I kinda think it's a waste unless the place is massive and you need a good seat to even be able to see the stage.

I know the ones I hosted since I have the important stuff still saved.

DWTS 1.0 - Players were Lily, Richard, Dee, Elliott, Victoria, Wally, and Amanda. Winner was Corbin Bleu and runner-up was Charlie White.

Survivor - Steven, James, Elliott, Andrew, Emily, Andy, CGF, Sola. Winner was Jerri Manthey and runner-up was Tina Wesson.

Big Brother - Victoria, Amanda, Corey, Wally, Fifi, Chris, Steven, CGF. Winner was Natalie Negrotti and runner-up was Vanessa Rousso.

DWTS 2.0 - Diana, Elliott, Dee, Lily, Richard, Anne, Sola, Amanda, Chris Wally. Winner was Kristi Yamaguchi and runner-up was Nicole Scherzinger.

that gives me a good start I will start working on it this afternoon!

Other rankdowns that I remember:

Harry Potter

Horror Movies 1.0

Drag Race 1.0

Actors

Music

SYTYCD 1.0

SYTYCD 2.0

International SYTYCD

Top Model

Any others feel free to add (note anything that wasn't completed, wont be included)

19 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I kinda think it's a waste unless the place is massive and you need a good seat to even be able to see the stage.

Yeah , of course. If any seat in the venue is a good seat then I won't pay that much but if they venue is massive then yeah.

5 minutes ago, Solaris said:

that gives me a good start I will start working on it this afternoon!

Other rankdowns that I remember:

Harry Potter

Horror Movies 1.0

Drag Race 1.0

Actors

Music

SYTYCD 1.0

SYTYCD 2.0

International SYTYCD

Top Model

Any others feel free to add (note anything that wasn't completed, wont be included)

SYTYCD 1.0 Rankers: @.Rei and @*Diana Winner: Kayla Radomski :wub:

• Like 1

I remember the American Idol one but I forgot who hosted it. The winner was LaToya London and the runner-up was Tamyra Gray. I don't remember the participants.

34 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Exactly! 

33 minutes ago, Solaris said:

So I wanted to start the Rankdown Compendium thread again.  However my old computer has been wiped and I lost all the data.  Maybe we can collectively work together to get most of the information.  Dates less important.  I would still like to isolate who played what, and the winners/runner ups from the rankdowns!  Anyone who wants to help can send me a message with any info they have.

Music was Adele & Celine Dion as T2.

Rankers were *Chris, ~Tom~, Solaris, Elliott, 1234567890, Steven_, *Wallace, thevoicefan45, NGM, ePastorJames, Deee

3 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I remember the American Idol one but I forgot who hosted it. The winner was LaToya London and the runner-up was Tamyra Gray. I don't remember the participants.

@sublymonal

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Rankers were *Chris, ~Tom~, Solaris, Elliott, 1234567890, Steven_, *Wallace, thevoicefan45, NGM, ePastorJames, Deee

good good, it will all slowly come together!

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

:dead: at the Dee cross out.

4 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

ePastorJame, *Chris, ~Tom~, Elliott, Alex95, spazzoid, Kevin, Daniela... Did Victoria participate in this? I know Zoey dropped out? 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Thanks!

Just now, Solaris said:

good good, it will all slowly come together!

You remember the acting? 

1 minute ago, QueenKalie said:

:dead: at the Dee cross out.

Well he dropped out so #oops

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Just now, 1234567890 said:

giphy.gif

You & Me ❤️