Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

OOh, I think I've heard that Laurne song before. 😛  And yessss, " A Whole New World" is for the live movie. 

:wub:

Oh, that's nice, and I hope you like it. 😢 Yes, I know it is. :P 

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Sorry, but oh if she had tons of other nominations and wins, then that is good.

- That is nice. ❤️ You know you know though.

Oh, lol. Well, I remembered, so you're welcome. But I like a lot of songs from the album. :unsure: 

- You know it's true. Okay yay. ❤️

- Yes, finally longer Hunter songs. Oooh... maybe because of the album name, but I wonder. You're welcome. Yes. Yayy I hoped you'd really like those parts! :wub: Aww thank you. Yayyay.

- Yes, I noticed that. It doesn't sound anything like that Cassadee song at all, but both songs are kind of warning the ex's new girlfriend. Yeah. Oh, the ending lyric? I see. Yes. :( 

- It's very sweet. Well oh. It's not uptempo to have an "exciting" sound, but okay. 

- Yes and Avril is here to one-up them. Oooh interesting comparison. Hmm.  Yes it is. :bobo: Oh wow, that's a bold comment for me. I never thought of this compared to any others, but HMM. I'm thinking about it now.

- I think you guessed this earlier, so I knew you had heard of it, but not you saw it performed. That's cool. Yes, exactly what I was saying. Yeah, so interesting, and agree hard to get away with saying and communicating properly. Yes!

- I am too innocent for this. :giggle: Maybe that's what it is. Oh, I'm so curious what other songs it reminds you of. Darn. Surprised this is from Maren? Hmm. Shocked I have it on here? Why? Oh, I didn't expect you to like it this much, but am glad you do. Ooo.

- Yessssss! :giggle: I love it. :wub: YES. You know it and you can agree it's so catchy. :bobo: It is funny, and the song is a jam. What? I don't remember, but either because it was weird for you to say or it was when you said you were trying to be cool or something, which I didn't like. Oh. :( 

- Ooooh okay.  Yes. 😢 I agree with all you said.

- I was just confused at first, but as I said, it didn't last long and I loved it by the end of first listen. :haha: Why is that odd? As you said, it's so different, so it would be weird if this was the movie version. :unsure: Plus, they aren't the characters.  Oh, I thought you'd like this so much more. It is just a more ~cool~ version of it with contemporary artists, which they do sometimes.  I agree and enjoy their voices together. Oh. :unsure: Oh, well the music there reminds me of some levels. Okay yay.

- I thought it was too, and then it wasn't listed on Wiki, so I guess not. Blahh. Yeah, but at least that made room for another song. Yes, I know you do, and yay for your love of the dance. ❤️  Yes! Yes, it really is. 😢 I do. The lyrics give me chills, as does her singing. I agree with all this, of course. Yeah. 😢❤️ 

- Mhmmm that’s true. But ooh aww I watched something she did with an interview with Oprah over the weekend and with so much Oscars nom buzz she got, she felt like she let her team down when the nom didn’t happen. :( So I felt sad for her hearing that (even though she’s still winning at life).

- Yess. ❤️  They know, they know, they know. :bobo:

Ooh i know you do and aww I am so glad you remember. Ooh I know you do!

- I doo. 😮

- Aww I am glad you are getting longer Hunter songs. Yeahh I think it could be because of that? Thanks. Ooh awww yes I did like those parts. You’re welcome.

- Ooh well I meant the subject matter rung familiar to me as I remember you explaining a song like that. Interesting how they sound so different. Mhmmm yea.

- It is. Ooh yeah I know this.

- Omggg lmao wow….. she really wanted to do that. :lmao: Mhmmm yes. Yayy for all of this bobo’ing along here. It is. Listen to this again, and maybe those other songs and agree with me hopefully you can hear what I mean. 😮 Yayy.

- I forgot when I guessed this but yess. Ooh yeah I feel like I saw Andy performing on tons of talk shows and hearing his songs from there nowadays. :haha: Mhmmm yess. It is. Yeahhh it really is. Speaking it would be harsh unless you communicate it properly like Andy does here.

- Oooh you. :giggle: Ahh it could be. Ughhh I wish I could think of it as it does of a number of songs but I am drawing blanks. Yeah never heard this kind of sound from Maren before. I don’t know…. I just am. :giggle: But oooo yayy you being surprised with my comments here.

- OMGGG youuuu. You are tooo cute and funny. :lmao: But oh? I didn’t say it was catchy….. I can barely  hear much or know enough of it for it to be catchy. :haha: Mhmmm it iss funny haha. Oooh ok It was one of those two you said - but omggg why didn’t you like that?

- Mhmmm yes. :( Agreement. ❤️

- Ooooh wow I am surprised you grew to love it that quickly. I thought it took you a few listens to grow to love it. :haha: It just is. Yeah this is true. They don’t star in the movie and the characters do sing in the movie, so I wouldn’t expect their version to be on there. So yea I know that. Yeah it is cool, contemporary and modern but it was just hard for me to adjust to. I did like it more as the song progressed and yep this is true regarding their voices. Oooh that is interesting, hahaha.

- Ooh awww I see. That is a bummer. But yeah at least you got to make room for another song. Ooh awww yayy your comments and glad you love my love for her dance there. Awww mmmm it is. :( Awww i totally understand all of this. I like this agreement. :(❤️ 

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Mhmmm that’s true. But ooh aww I watched something she did with an interview with Oprah over the weekend and with so much Oscars nom buzz she got, she felt like she let her team down when the nom didn’t happen. :( So I felt sad for her hearing that (even though she’s still winning at life).

- Yess. ❤️  They know, they know, they know. :bobo:

- Omggg lmao wow….. she really wanted to do that. :lmao: Mhmmm yes. Yayy for all of this bobo’ing along here. It is. Listen to this again, and maybe those other songs and agree with me hopefully you can hear what I mean. 😮 Yayy.

- Oooh you. :giggle: Ahh it could be. Ughhh I wish I could think of it as it does of a number of songs but I am drawing blanks. Yeah never heard this kind of sound from Maren before. I don’t know…. I just am. :giggle: But oooo yayy you being surprised with my comments here.

- OMGGG youuuu. You are tooo cute and funny. :lmao: But oh? I didn’t say it was catchy….. I can barely  hear much or know enough of it for it to be catchy. :haha: Mhmmm it iss funny haha. Oooh ok It was one of those two you said - but omggg why didn’t you like that?

- Ooooh wow I am surprised you grew to love it that quickly. I thought it took you a few listens to grow to love it. :haha: 

- Ooooh...  interesting there was a lot of buzz and no nominations, but that's out of her control. The other people should be feel silly for buzzing and then not delivering on nominations.

- *You know, you know, you know.

I guess so. Well, I could kind of get what you meant with the vibe of the song by playing it back in my head. It's not something I'd otherwise think of, but Starving is also in its own league for me.

- What? Oh, oh well. :( Okay, I don't know what to say then. I don't get this.

- Oh.  I said you could agree, but gosh, fine. :( I think so. Because I don't like that and you thinking you need to talk a different way.

- I said this in the comments though.

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More

This song has been featured in my songs thread before... and now I can't remember (and can't check to see) if this is the third time it's been here. The album it's from came out in 2017, then this was released as a single in late 2018, so it's very possible. But the song impacted radio much more in 2019, so here it is again. I love how much of a success this one was for Kelsea, as it hit #1 on the Mediabase airplay chart and was the first song from a solo female artist to do that in over 15 months... since she did it with her other song "Legends." :wub: I really love the empowerment of this song, as it talks about loving yourself and knowing what you deserve out of a relationship. She realized she missed herself more than anything she'd miss about this guy once they were through.  The video for the song makes me feel all strong and tough.showoff.gifBut I have to mention how the radio version of the song I would always hear is not exactly the same as the album version (which is here on the video). I cannot find anything anywhere that mentions this, which annoys me so much because I hear the subtle differences in a few parts of it. noexpression.gif.bb8efe88f21575b96e68d7cbc5548a36.gif  Does nobody else know?! Blah. Anyway, Kelsea sings about all the things she had to change for this guy when they were together, but my favorite is always "I didn't wear my high heel shoes 'cause I couldn't be taller than you" :giggle: Although booo him. He knew her height when he saw her. (!) The chorus soars, as it should, and I love it. I MISS ME MORE! "I miss my own beat, to my own snare drum" That's one of my favorite lines, but also "I forgot I had dreams, I forgot I had wings" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifShe really lost herself due to this guy and that's not okay.  I am listening to this second verse here and knowing how differently she sings some of these words on the radio edit. Where can I find it? And also... why? I love both ways, but I'm really curious since it's mostly some vocal inflections. There is this "summer mix recut" on YouTube, but that's not it either.  Whatever. I love the stripped back ~bridge section before she lays it down again. (!) And now I don't know how to end this.

37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston)

I' m not too familiar with Kygo, although I remember him from a song he did with Selena Gomez. This time he took a cover Whitney Houston recorded in the 90s and remixed it as a collaboration with himself, which is so interesting. I can't remember when I first heard this on the radio, but I loved it when I did. It just makes me feel so :bobo: I don't know. It's happy and makes me feel happy. It sounds to me like a spiritual song and I love that uplifting gospel feel of it. "there must be a higher love" and "Without it, life is wasted time" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The chorus is the best and yess to get through all the bad things, we can just say to "Bring me a higher love"! :wub: "Bring me a higher love, Bring me a higher love, oh, Bring me a higher love, Where's that higher love I keep thinking of?" Yes it's repetitive, but I don't care. I love how she sings that last line and I love even more the super dancey and catchy part that follows: "That love, that love, Bring me higher love, love" It repeats that a lot too, but it's worthy. :bobo: I could dance all day long. :ohyeah:RwLh2vb.gif I love the feel of this entire song. I think the energy is somehow even higher on the second chorus and I am truly LIVING. :ohyeah::bobo:  WE NEED A HIGHER LOVE! heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  "That love, that love (bring me a higher love), bring me higher love, love" I can't stop and won't stop. The vocals are obviously amazing and rest in peace, the great Whitney Houston.

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope

I posted some Gabby songs last year, so it should be no surprise to see her on my list again, as her music career really has started to blossom and take off. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I''ve heard this song on the radio multiple times and I'm so happy for her! I really love this song a lot.  You wouldn't think it by the title, or even by the lyrics that this song is actually very vengeful. It sounds like she's wishing for this guy to have all these wonderful things and she is... only for it all to be ruined. :giggle:  Someone did Gabby wrong and they won't get off easy for it. omg I really feel like the blindside on this chorus is so epic. I love her belting there, of course, but some of my favorite parts are when she says "I hope you both feel the sparks by the end of the drive", "I hope you never ever felt more free, tell your friends that you're so happy", and especially "I hope you spend your last dime to put a rock on her hand" She really builds this all up only to say... "And then I hope she cheats... like you did on me." :shock: I am SHOOK. It's so good though. Sometimes we need a good, angry, revenge kind of song and I'm sure a lot of people can relate to the feelings that stem from this song. The second verse describes the situation of discovering the other person is cheating... and well Gabby hopes they work it out, only for everything to come crashing down again. This person really did something bad for Gabby to wish all this. (!) Her voice sounds so strong and I especially love how she sings this part of the bridge: "I hope she makes you feel the same way about her that I feel about you right now" Although bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Her singing and emotion on the whole thing is fantastic, although I feel so sorry for someone hurting her like this. At least she's more than happy now. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time

I always love hearing Zara on the radio, and this song got comparisons to the first single I remember hearing from her, called "Lush Life." I'm sure Wally would want me to mention how he introduced me to that one. But yeah, this is a somewhat relatable song with her singing about this guy being on her mind all the time. "Summertime and I'm caught in the feeling" :bobo: Love that. But wait... 'I don't know what you're doing in New York, all I know is you ain't on my bedroom floor" They have that kind of relationship, yet she doesn't know why he's in New York? I don't know what to say about that, Zara. I love the build-up in the pre-chorus, but oh myy. "I'm seeing you undressed in my room, but it's just a memory, a fantasy" :omg: So, which one is it then? That's not for us to know. I TRY. TO FORGET ABOUT YOU BABY. AND I DIE. WHEN I THINK OF YOU WITH SOMEONE ELSE. AND I DON'T KNOW WHY.  I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE DANCING IN MY MIND. FROM THE BREAKING OF THE DAY TO THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT. ALL THE TIME. :bobo: It's all so catchy and poppy and I love it! I mean, it's kind of sad or, at least emotional in a way, as she's longing for him, but I still want to slightly dance. I love the way she says that last "all the time" for some reason. Oh, relatable song is relatable. But lol in the second verse she says "I don't know what I'm doing in New York" :haha: Now she doesn't know why she's there. That's funny. But yes, I love a lot of Zara's music and this is another one. :bobo: 

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care 

This is definitely one of the biggest songs of the year. I really could not, and still can not, escape it on radio. Even though I love the artists, even I got to the point where I felt like GO AWAY when it came on the radio. :dead: I really looked forward to this collaboration though, as I'm a big fan of both Ed and Justin, but I was kind of underwhelmed when I first heard the song and it took some time to grow on me. I don't really know what I expected instead. So, I went through a journey on this where it had to grow on me and it did, but then it got played way too much for me that I needed a break. But in the end, I like it enough to want to rank it here? This is one of the hardest songs for me to rank. I always thought "Beautiful People" would outrank it too, but I kept feeling this wasn't high enough. I don't know. But it is a fun and catchy song!  The music right at the start is fun, and I really like how Ed kicks off the song. I think it's fair to say this is a carefree song, given the title.. I Don't Care. stuart.gif I especially love when Ed sings "Don't think I fit in at this partyyyy"  And of course, we all know that chorus. "Cause I don't care when I'm with my baby, yeah. All the bad things disappear, and you're making me feel like maybe I am somebody"  That last part I quoted is my favorite... and again when it comes up in the second part of the chorus with slightly different lyrics.  My favorite parts from Justin's verse are when he says "I'm crippled with anxiety" and "It's kinda crazy 'cause I really don't mindddd" The way he sings "mind" there has always stood out to me. I love that. I feel like he belts his pre-chorus more than Ed, but it's okay because the song's picking up. Also, what the heck is this video? :lmao: I guess it doesn't matter because they don't care and nobody cares. :dead:  Which reminds me, one of the many times I heard this on the radio, the announcer said it like "Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber team-up now.... 'I Don't Care.'" :dead: But if you just hear it, it sounds like he's saying he doesn't care about it. :lmao: Gosh. Anyway,  the bridge is not my favorite, but wow, they really let it all out. "I hate everyone here" :giggle: As we learned, the only thing they DO care about is their girls, so that's what's important here. I also love Justin's little ad-lib at 3:11.

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]

Yes, I have back to back Ed songs.... and this is another tricky one to rank. I know this song is doing really well right now, but I've known of it for much longer since the album came out last summer. I had to stop myself from ranking it too high because it can be here again next time around, but it's difficult. So maybe I should have "I Don't Care" higher than this, but I do much prefer this song, so I'm going to just do it this way.  Now, this is quite a stacked collaboration with these three huge artists all on the song, although I'm especially excited to have Ed and Camila on a song together, and remember her being a huge fan of his from many years ago.  The song title makes me think this is about something geographical, but then the lyrics suggest something much different. :ph34rwave: It seems like a very sensual song, to put it lightly... so that's what I'll say. Regardless, it's a really fun and hot vibey song. :bobo: Ed really explored so many different sounds on this album, and the artists he worked with helped make that really work. The verses and chorus are all so groovy, I don't even know. :bobo: I love Ed's swag and his delivery on everything. "She got the, mm, brown eyes, caramel thighs, long hair, no wedding ring, hey" It's just so catchy?! Like you have to :bobo: I love all those "the, mm," parts throughout the first verse. :giggle: And then! "So join me in this bed that I'm in, and push up on me and sweat, darling" Not lyrically, but melodically, I shall continue to :bobo: lol. It is very risque lyrically. But I love the part that goes "Jump in that water, be free, come south of the border with me"  So jammy. Camila responds with her own verse that is also very groovy and obviously she is in her element with this Latin kind of vibe.  I love the dancing she does with that guy on the beach. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Although he leaves her... something is going on. Cardi's part is fun too, but I especially like these lyrics, "I think that Ed got a lil' jungle fever" :giggle: and "Drop a album, drop a baby, but I never drop the ball" omg that part. :haha: :dead: Wow, but very true, I guess. Now I'll keep on :bobo: to the chorus because it's so fun. Also, before this song started picking up steam on radio, I was very confused why it hadn't. Wikpedia lists its release date as July 12, but it was actually released to U.S. radio in December, so that explains it. I had a whole rant I was gonna post about how a song this catchy and with three huge artists wasn't getting any attention at all, but now it's irrelevant since things changed since I wrote this commentary. Also, THIS was the song I heard a few weeks ago on radio where they decided to stop it halfway through as if it was completely normal and its natural ending. It was after the second chorus and before Cardi B ever came in. Sooo weird. But OMG what even is the end of this video? I don't know.

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More:
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston):

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope:

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time:

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care:

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]:

Clues for 32-27:

- A one-word song title from an artist with one name.

- Another song from someone in the set just posted.

- A song from Wally's Top 10.

- This song title describes something we all unconsciously do.

- A song title that includes the word "you."

- A song from someone who appeared in one of my intermissions, but not yet on the list.

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life: I like this song too! I agree about the swell of the chorus, and it's just a nice, romantic song. It's a shame they're breaking up. 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): NHT. That's cool this is a charity single, and I like the meaning behind the song. I wonder how much money this track ended up raising.

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic): Yikes, I feel bad not knowing of this song since I tend to like OneRepublic songs. So, I'm listening to this for the first time here....and I like it! I agree that the chorus is the best part. It sure does have a cheerfulness to it that makes it an enjoyable tune.

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off: NHT. Lol at the Rachel gif in your write-up. I remember that episode. Anyway, this is kind of catchy. I bet it's a song a lot of girls can relate to.

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real: I haven't heard this song before either, but I'm glad Ella is still releasing more new music. She sounds great here, and the arrangement is pretty good too. I liked this after a first listen and want to hear it again.

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't: NHT, but I really liked this after a first listen. It's got great lyrics, and I especially like the sound of the chorus. It's got a great hook and it's one I want to hear again as well. I agree it's got a jammy feel to it.

94. Tori Kelly - Language: NHT. Yup, I agree she sounds amazing here. Great vocal performance from beginning to end. She shows off her talent splendidly here. I like the arrangement too; it's cool. Another really good song in this set!

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Ooooh...  interesting there was a lot of buzz and no nominations, but that's out of her control. The other people should be feel silly for buzzing and then not delivering on nominations.

- *You know, you know, you know.

I guess so. Well, I could kind of get what you meant with the vibe of the song by playing it back in my head. It's not something I'd otherwise think of, but Starving is also in its own league for me.

- What? Oh, oh well. :( Okay, I don't know what to say then. I don't get this.

- Oh.  I said you could agree, but gosh, fine. :( I think so. Because I don't like that and you thinking you need to talk a different way.

- I said this in the comments though.

- Mhmmm yeah this is exactly it and so true. You make a lot of sense here, although I can and will eb mad at the Oscars committee people for this. :giggle:

- I was singing it as a Drake song, “Headlines,” but this works too. :haha:

Ah I seee. Oooh ok this is good an  yayy for kinda getting what I was saying here. This is good. I get how you wouldn’t really think of this yourself. Oh yeah I like Starving much more too but it made me think of that song haha.

- Nothing. Gahh yeah. :(  Ooh awww that’s ok. You don’t get what?

- Oooh oops, sorry. I don’t mind it and yeah I can get how you would think so. Ooh ok, it was just that one time and I felt the song (which I forgot it was about now) was really fitting for that description.

- Ooh I either forgot or missed that. Oops.

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: Ooooh yess I love it when you have these songs that have appeared 3 times on your lists and ahh now i wonder how many and which songs have done this. I know this and “Sixteen” from Thomas Rhett… and oooo I think Lauren’s Road Less Traveled too? But yeah you did feature this on your 2017 intermission list as that was the first time i heard this song there. :yes: Wow crazy how it was over 15 months since a female artist hit #1 on the country radio charts. Shame on country radio there but it is kinda cool how Kelsea was the last one to do so. Anyway, you know i really like this as this was on my list and it’s one of my favorites from Kelsea. I like the empowering and sassy feel of this song and the attitude she has while singing this. The song has a very cool and good message to it. OMGG whoa this is weird how the radio version and album version of this song is different? I don’t know these differences but hmmm. I am the wrong person to ask. Booo at this guy that made her change herself and how she wasn’t herself and all of that. I do like all of these parts you are listing parts here and she sounds good throughout it all. Omgg more differences you are noticing. I don’t anything of any o this but ah soo weird. I do really like this and lol your last sentence. :giggle:

37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): Oooh snap, I was not expecting this on here, or well at least not this high. 😮 I know of some Kygo songs although I feel i don’t really know him that well. But as this was on my list, I also really like this too. Whitney’s voice is so timeless and it’s cool how this song has a modern day take to it. Aww yayy for loving when you first heard this on the radio and how happy it made you. Awww how sweet and cute. ❤️ This song does have a great feel and vibe to it and I do love the parts you bring up, with that chorus. True it is repetitive but I don’t care either because it’s so un and dancey and jammy (as you would say). :bobo: Awww at how you could dance to it all day. Fun song and you kinda making me wish I had this higher haha.

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: I think/hope i guessed this song. I am kinda surprised but really happy for Gabby as her career really blossomed and took off. It’s especially rare seeing that with Idol contestants and especially newer ones these days. I saw this song charting high on iTunes and actually for a realllyyy long time with great longevity. Then I find out it’s a big hit on the country charts too…. so wow, ,well done to Gabby. I actually never heard this song but i definitely heard of this. Or maybe I did hear a clip of it but i don’t think so. Whoa the song is definitely NOT what I was expecting it to be about. I tought this was some sweet inspirational song, so learning that it’s a vengeful type song is totally not what I was thinking. :lmao: The chorus is really good but omgg she sings it soo fast that I can not take or get all o what she’s singing. :lmao: Although the last line sticks out and I definitely hear that from ehr. Although yikes at all of what Gabby is singing about and wishing for this guy. Oh my. And oooo she sounds and reminds me of Miley Cyrus in parts o this song - I can see Miley singing something like this. And oh is this song from her real life experience? If so, oh my. 😮 At least she is happily married now. And yeah this is a good and enjoyable song.

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: OMGGG my shout-out with Lush Life, hahahaha. Why thank you for that. I appreciate that. :haha: Lol this song is somewhat relatable for you? Giiirrrrllllll, if that isn’t the understatement of the year. 😘 Anyway, I know this song and have heard this but not as much as i wanted. I’m liking this while listening to it now and it’s a good fun poppy song, and I think I could really like/love this with more listens. lol I love your New York comments about her guy being there. :haha: Ooooh awww i love your shouting of the chorus. It is all really cute and fun for sure. :bobo: Ooh i wouldn’t have thought of this as a kinda sad song but awww at that. omggg what now Zara is in New York? What is going on now? Lmaoo. But this is cute and yeah I can get the Lush Life/her earlier music comparisons to this song.

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: Oooh snap, I was expecting this song to be SOOO much higher for you. LMAO I am shook you have it here at #34, and you also were expecting me to have this much higher here too. Omgg LMAOO your opening comments about this song and its constant radio play since yeahhh it was really overplayed A LOT or sure. :lmao: That never bothered me as I did always really love this and found this to be a fun jam. Also surprised how you were kinda underwelmed by this on first listen but yay I am glad it grew on you with many more listens. Ahh wow your journey with this song is crazy and based on your comments, now i am shocked you have this this high now? :dead: Oooh interesting with the BP comparison. But yeah this song is fun and enjoyable or sure. I do love all of the parts you listed and didn’t list. The chorus is super fun and aww yay I like your favorite part you mentioned there. I like the Justin part you mention - especially the kinda crazy/don’t mind line. Omgg lmaooo yeah the video is a crazy hilarious mess but guess what? They don’t care at all. :lmao: It is kinda fun and silly to watch haha. omgg lmaooo that radio announcer with this song. That is really funny and especially reading/hearing it in my head. :lmao: 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Camila Cabello and Cardi B]: omggg wow two Ed duets…. collaborations back to back here. Interesting. 😮 Ahhh I understand your comments here with SOTB vs. IDC. This is still newer to me and I’m not as familiar with this song compared to IDC, but I do really like this. Whoa Alexis Ren is in the video?? 😮 I did not catch that even though I knew Paul Karmiryan from SYTYCD is in the video. Anyway sidetrack…. i never imagined Ed to collaborate with Camila and Cardi but love that he did. Omggg I think the same thing as you regarding the song title and thinking more literal geographic sense, haha. Yeah this song does have a sensual and cool feel to it. Omggg oh snap Ed at these lyrics you are singing. This is all so wowzers. :lmao: Def risqué haha. Camila’s part is really cool and I love what she brings to the song. And yeah as I mentioned, the guy you’re talking about is Paul from SYTYCD and omgg him leaving her the way eh did. I love what Cardi brings to the song too and lmaooo i love those lines you pointed out from her too. :lmao: She’s especially telling it with that last line too. :dead: It’s a fun jam! Yeahh the wiki comments on this song being released is oh so confusing. I don’t get what it was released for back in July but yeah it became a US radio single in December - but maybe it was released in different countries in July? omggg your rant which I wish I could have seen. :lmao: omgg yeah that is soo weird about your radio station with this song. I don’t get that so hmm. OMGG I never saw the end of the video but it had me cracking up with whatever was going on there? :dead:

Clues for 32-27:

- A one-word song title from an artist with one name. // Ugh the songs I am trying an can think of, I don’t think are songs that would sow up. Sooo i’ll leave this blank for now.

- Another song from someone in the set just posted.  // Could it actually be Ed Sheeran, as I feel like his songs would have been posted here already? :lmao: Hmm there’s also Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Kelsea Ballerini’s homecoming queen? (or Club?) Gabby Barrett’s The Good Ones? Not sure if anyone else would show up.

- A song from Wally's Top 10. // omgg what could this be? Hmmmm… Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old), Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess although could be Ava’s song. I think JoBros and Shawn/Camila would be higher.

- This song title describes something we all unconsciously do. // Uhh I’m not sure….breathe? walk?

- A song title that includes the word "you." // Ciara’s Thinkin’ Bout You? The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Who Do You Love”? Lauren Daigle’s “You Say”? Lewis Capaldi’s “Someone You Loved”? Selena Gomez’s “Lose You To Love Me”? Shawn Mendes’ “If I Can't Have You”?

- A song from someone who appeared in one of my intermissions, but not yet on the list. // Oooooh interesting clue here. Lauren Alaina’s Getting Good? P!nk’s Walk Me Home? Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak or One Good Reason? Brett Young’s Catch? Lady Antebellum’s What If I Never Got Over You or Ocean?

15 hours ago, Steven_ said:

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life: I like this song too! I agree about the swell of the chorus, and it's just a nice, romantic song. It's a shame they're breaking up. 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): NHT. That's cool this is a charity single, and I like the meaning behind the song. I wonder how much money this track ended up raising.

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic): Yikes, I feel bad not knowing of this song since I tend to like OneRepublic songs. So, I'm listening to this for the first time here....and I like it! I agree that the chorus is the best part. It sure does have a cheerfulness to it that makes it an enjoyable tune.

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off: NHT. Lol at the Rachel gif in your write-up. I remember that episode. Anyway, this is kind of catchy. I bet it's a song a lot of girls can relate to.

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real: I haven't heard this song before either, but I'm glad Ella is still releasing more new music. She sounds great here, and the arrangement is pretty good too. I liked this after a first listen and want to hear it again.

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't: NHT, but I really liked this after a first listen. It's got great lyrics, and I especially like the sound of the chorus. It's got a great hook and it's one I want to hear again as well. I agree it's got a jammy feel to it.

94. Tori Kelly - Language: NHT. Yup, I agree she sounds amazing here. Great vocal performance from beginning to end. She shows off her talent splendidly here. I like the arrangement too; it's cool. Another really good song in this set!

- Yay! I agree. I refuse to believe that can happen. :no:

- I'm glad you like! No idea how much money it raised, but hopefully it did well.

- Ooh, I am also surprised you don't know this. 😮 But glad you like it, as I'd expect. ^_^ 

:giggle:  Glad you think it's catchy! 

- Same about Ella. I hope you do hear it again! :bobo: 

- Oh, kind of surprised you haven't heard this one, but I remember you said you didn't listen to much country radio this last year. I'm so happy you like it! 😄 

- I love your comments on this one and agree. ❤️  Thank you!

15 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Mhmmm yeah this is exactly it and so true. You make a lot of sense here, although I can and will eb mad at the Oscars committee people for this. :giggle:

- I was singing it as a Drake song, “Headlines,” but this works too. :haha:

- Nothing. Gahh yeah. :(  Ooh awww that’s ok. You don’t get what?

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: Ooooh yess I love it when you have these songs that have appeared 3 times on your lists and ahh now i wonder how many and which songs have done this. I know this and “Sixteen” from Thomas Rhett… and oooo I think Lauren’s Road Less Traveled too? But yeah you did feature this on your 2017 intermission list as that was the first time i heard this song there. :yes: Wow crazy how it was over 15 months since a female artist hit #1 on the country radio charts. Shame on country radio there but it is kinda cool how Kelsea was the last one to do so. Anyway, you know i really like this as this was on my list and it’s one of my favorites from Kelsea. I like the empowering and sassy feel of this song and the attitude she has while singing this. The song has a very cool and good message to it. OMGG whoa this is weird how the radio version and album version of this song is different? I don’t know these differences but hmmm. I am the wrong person to ask. Booo at this guy that made her change herself and how she wasn’t herself and all of that. I do like all of these parts you are listing parts here and she sounds good throughout it all. Omgg more differences you are noticing. I don’t anything of any o this but ah soo weird. I do really like this and lol your last sentence. :giggle:

37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): Oooh snap, I was not expecting this on here, or well at least not this high. 😮 I know of some Kygo songs although I feel i don’t really know him that well. But as this was on my list, I also really like this too. Whitney’s voice is so timeless and it’s cool how this song has a modern day take to it. Aww yayy for loving when you first heard this on the radio and how happy it made you. Awww how sweet and cute. ❤️ This song does have a great feel and vibe to it and I do love the parts you bring up, with that chorus. True it is repetitive but I don’t care either because it’s so un and dancey and jammy (as you would say). :bobo: Awww at how you could dance to it all day. Fun song and you kinda making me wish I had this higher haha.

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: I think/hope i guessed this song. I am kinda surprised but really happy for Gabby as her career really blossomed and took off. It’s especially rare seeing that with Idol contestants and especially newer ones these days. I saw this song charting high on iTunes and actually for a realllyyy long time with great longevity. Then I find out it’s a big hit on the country charts too…. so wow, ,well done to Gabby. I actually never heard this song but i definitely heard of this. Or maybe I did hear a clip of it but i don’t think so. Whoa the song is definitely NOT what I was expecting it to be about. I tought this was some sweet inspirational song, so learning that it’s a vengeful type song is totally not what I was thinking. :lmao: The chorus is really good but omgg she sings it soo fast that I can not take or get all o what she’s singing. :lmao: Although the last line sticks out and I definitely hear that from ehr. Although yikes at all of what Gabby is singing about and wishing for this guy. Oh my. And oooo she sounds and reminds me of Miley Cyrus in parts o this song - I can see Miley singing something like this. And oh is this song from her real life experience? If so, oh my. 😮 At least she is happily married now. And yeah this is a good and enjoyable song.

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: OMGGG my shout-out with Lush Life, hahahaha. Why thank you for that. I appreciate that. :haha: Lol this song is somewhat relatable for you? Giiirrrrllllll, if that isn’t the understatement of the year. 😘 Anyway, I know this song and have heard this but not as much as i wanted. I’m liking this while listening to it now and it’s a good fun poppy song, and I think I could really like/love this with more listens. lol I love your New York comments about her guy being there. :haha: Ooooh awww i love your shouting of the chorus. It is all really cute and fun for sure. :bobo: Ooh i wouldn’t have thought of this as a kinda sad song but awww at that. omggg what now Zara is in New York? What is going on now? Lmaoo. But this is cute and yeah I can get the Lush Life/her earlier music comparisons to this song.

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: Oooh snap, I was expecting this song to be SOOO much higher for you. LMAO I am shook you have it here at #34, and you also were expecting me to have this much higher here too. Omgg LMAOO your opening comments about this song and its constant radio play since yeahhh it was really overplayed A LOT or sure. :lmao: That never bothered me as I did always really love this and found this to be a fun jam. Also surprised how you were kinda underwelmed by this on first listen but yay I am glad it grew on you with many more listens. Ahh wow your journey with this song is crazy and based on your comments, now i am shocked you have this this high now? :dead: Oooh interesting with the BP comparison. But yeah this song is fun and enjoyable or sure. I do love all of the parts you listed and didn’t list. The chorus is super fun and aww yay I like your favorite part you mentioned there. I like the Justin part you mention - especially the kinda crazy/don’t mind line. Omgg lmaooo yeah the video is a crazy hilarious mess but guess what? They don’t care at all. :lmao: It is kinda fun and silly to watch haha. omgg lmaooo that radio announcer with this song. That is really funny and especially reading/hearing it in my head. :lmao: 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Camila Cabello and Cardi B]: omggg wow two Ed duets…. collaborations back to back here. Interesting. 😮 Ahhh I understand your comments here with SOTB vs. IDC. This is still newer to me and I’m not as familiar with this song compared to IDC, but I do really like this. Whoa Alexis Ren is in the video?? 😮 I did not catch that even though I knew Paul Karmiryan from SYTYCD is in the video. Anyway sidetrack…. i never imagined Ed to collaborate with Camila and Cardi but love that he did. Omggg I think the same thing as you regarding the song title and thinking more literal geographic sense, haha. Yeah this song does have a sensual and cool feel to it. Omggg oh snap Ed at these lyrics you are singing. This is all so wowzers. :lmao: Def risqué haha. Camila’s part is really cool and I love what she brings to the song. And yeah as I mentioned, the guy you’re talking about is Paul from SYTYCD and omgg him leaving her the way eh did. I love what Cardi brings to the song too and lmaooo i love those lines you pointed out from her too. :lmao: She’s especially telling it with that last line too. :dead: It’s a fun jam! Yeahh the wiki comments on this song being released is oh so confusing. I don’t get what it was released for back in July but yeah it became a US radio single in December - but maybe it was released in different countries in July? omggg your rant which I wish I could have seen. :lmao: omgg yeah that is soo weird about your radio station with this song. I don’t get that so hmm. OMGG I never saw the end of the video but it had me cracking up with whatever was going on there? :dead:

Clues for 32-27:

- A one-word song title from an artist with one name. // Ugh the songs I am trying an can think of, I don’t think are songs that would sow up. Sooo i’ll leave this blank for now.

- Another song from someone in the set just posted.  // Could it actually be Ed Sheeran, as I feel like his songs would have been posted here already? :lmao: Hmm there’s also Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Kelsea Ballerini’s homecoming queen? (or Club?) Gabby Barrett’s The Good Ones? Not sure if anyone else would show up.

- A song from Wally's Top 10. // omgg what could this be? Hmmmm… Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old), Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess although could be Ava’s song. I think JoBros and Shawn/Camila would be higher.

- This song title describes something we all unconsciously do. // Uhh I’m not sure….breathe? walk?

- A song title that includes the word "you." // Ciara’s Thinkin’ Bout You? The Chainsmokers and 5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Who Do You Love”? Lauren Daigle’s “You Say”? Lewis Capaldi’s “Someone You Loved”? Selena Gomez’s “Lose You To Love Me”? Shawn Mendes’ “If I Can't Have You”?

- A song from someone who appeared in one of my intermissions, but not yet on the list. // Oooooh interesting clue here. Lauren Alaina’s Getting Good? P!nk’s Walk Me Home? Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak or One Good Reason? Brett Young’s Catch? Lady Antebellum’s What If I Never Got Over You or Ocean?

- Thank you. That's who is to blame.

- I know you were singing, but I was saying this is something you know.

I don't get why you're shocked I posted that Maren song.

- Oh yay, I love that you love that. I remember with those two as well. Yay you first hearing this from me. ❤️  Yeah, so long... female artists don't get as much airplay on country radio, but cool that Kelsea went back to back with those songs. Okay yayy. Me too. UGH yes, this annoys me so much and I can't find answers anywhere. I can't find the radio edit anywhere either. Ughh. Yeah. I'm happy you like this so much though. ❤️ 

- I didn't think you'd expect it this high, but I wanted it here. 😄 Yes! I agree, although don't really know the original of this. It always makes me happy. :bobo: Yay! Exactly. Aww yay me making you feel that. :wub: 

- Yes, you did list this. lol you being surprised at her success. 😢   But I know it doesn't seem like many newer idols get there these days. :( I'm so happy for her. What do you mean it's especially rare with Idol contestants though? Compared to? Yayyyy! You should have heard this because she performed it on Idol last year. It is vengeful and has a plot twist. ❤️ Oh? I don't feel that, but maybe it's a lot of lyrics. Interesting with the Miley comparison. :unsure: I'm not sure. I saw an interview recently where she talked about the song, and she may have some relation to it, but not sure about all the specifics.  Yes.  ❤️   

- You're welcome. ❤️  Yes.... oh, well okay. 😇  Yeah, I'm sad you didn't hear this more, but yay that you could love it. :wub: Yeah, strange. Oh thank you. It seems that way since they're apart and she can't stop thinking about him. I have no idea. Yay! 

- Ugh, I feared this comment and didn't want it. Yes, I always expected it higher from you. Yeah, it can bother me sometimes, but depends.  It is fun, but yes, I felt that way... it is not their best work, so I guess I have higher expectations of them. I also felt like the song was very one level, which I still can, but I enjoy it much more than at first.  Oh, well... I tried to rank it as best I could.  Yay. Yayy that part. Yes, exactly what I said. LOL yess, I hoped you'd get how that came off. :lmao:  

- Yeah. Ranking these ones was hard. I know you feel that way. IDC had much more impact for the year, but I always loved this song more. Oh yeah, I forgot she was in it. Didn't know about Paul. Oooh not really surprised he'd collaborate with them. Yeah... no. Those are the lyrics. Me too. Never realized that was Paul, but I see it now. Yesss, those are the best. :giggle:Yeah, I don't knoww...  Wiki says it was released to radio in Australia in July, but released to "Various" then for digital download and streaming... so I guess that refers to the album.  Oh, well I explained it, but here: "I don't recall ever hearing this song on the radio and am very surprised and confused... I feel like this would be a huge radio smash both with these three artists who always dominate on the radio... and the song is super hot and catchy, so ??? Well from what I'm seeing on Wiki, this wasn't actually released to radio in the U.S., so that answers that. But I still ask - why?! Everything I said stands. Oh wait, it's being released to U.S. radio December 3. Okay, we'll see what happens then." There you go. Me neither. No idea.

Hmmm these guesses. Interesting.... something I want to say, but don't think I can.

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Thank you. That's who is to blame.

- I know you were singing, but I was saying this is something you know.

I don't get why you're shocked I posted that Maren song.

- Oh yay, I love that you love that. I remember with those two as well. Yay you first hearing this from me. ❤️  Yeah, so long... female artists don't get as much airplay on country radio, but cool that Kelsea went back to back with those songs. Okay yayy. Me too. UGH yes, this annoys me so much and I can't find answers anywhere. I can't find the radio edit anywhere either. Ughh. Yeah. I'm happy you like this so much though. ❤️ 

- I didn't think you'd expect it this high, but I wanted it here. 😄 Yes! I agree, although don't really know the original of this. It always makes me happy. :bobo: Yay! Exactly. Aww yay me making you feel that. :wub: 

- Yes, you did list this. lol you being surprised at her success. 😢   But I know it doesn't seem like many newer idols get there these days. :( I'm so happy for her. What do you mean it's especially rare with Idol contestants though? Compared to? Yayyyy! You should have heard this because she performed it on Idol last year. It is vengeful and has a plot twist. ❤️ Oh? I don't feel that, but maybe it's a lot of lyrics. Interesting with the Miley comparison. :unsure: I'm not sure. I saw an interview recently where she talked about the song, and she may have some relation to it, but not sure about all the specifics.  Yes.  ❤️   

- You're welcome. ❤️  Yes.... oh, well okay. 😇  Yeah, I'm sad you didn't hear this more, but yay that you could love it. :wub: Yeah, strange. Oh thank you. It seems that way since they're apart and she can't stop thinking about him. I have no idea. Yay! 

- Ugh, I feared this comment and didn't want it. Yes, I always expected it higher from you. Yeah, it can bother me sometimes, but depends.  It is fun, but yes, I felt that way... it is not their best work, so I guess I have higher expectations of them. I also felt like the song was very one level, which I still can, but I enjoy it much more than at first.  Oh, well... I tried to rank it as best I could.  Yay. Yayy that part. Yes, exactly what I said. LOL yess, I hoped you'd get how that came off. :lmao:  

- Yeah. Ranking these ones was hard. I know you feel that way. IDC had much more impact for the year, but I always loved this song more. Oh yeah, I forgot she was in it. Didn't know about Paul. Oooh not really surprised he'd collaborate with them. Yeah... no. Those are the lyrics. Me too. Never realized that was Paul, but I see it now. Yesss, those are the best. :giggle:Yeah, I don't knoww...  Wiki says it was released to radio in Australia in July, but released to "Various" then for digital download and streaming... so I guess that refers to the album.  Oh, well I explained it, but here: "I don't recall ever hearing this song on the radio and am very surprised and confused... I feel like this would be a huge radio smash both with these three artists who always dominate on the radio... and the song is super hot and catchy, so ??? Well from what I'm seeing on Wiki, this wasn't actually released to radio in the U.S., so that answers that. But I still ask - why?! Everything I said stands. Oh wait, it's being released to U.S. radio December 3. Okay, we'll see what happens then." There you go. Me neither. No idea.

Hmmm these guesses. Interesting.... something I want to say, but don't think I can.

- Yep exactly. 

- Ooh ok. Yess I do know - I could be included in they too, haha.

Ooh i thought it would have been too sexy for you or you’d feel uncomfortable about it. :haha:

- Awww yayyness. ❤️ Mmmm yes. Mhmm I did and I made suer to shout you out about this song on my write-up haha. Awww yeah I know but iam happy for Kelsea being able to break that mold there. Woohoo. Awww I’m sorry about that annoying you so much. :( I wonder how many people notice these differences you notice. Aww yess I am happy too!

- OMGGG yeah you really shocked me here. :lmao:  Ooh the original “Higher Love”? Yeah I don’t know that one either. And like I said in my thread, I know it as one of the most covered songs on The Voice. :lmao: Yaynesss to this. Omggg you saying and wubbing this. Awww but yess you did. :haha:

- #bless that I did guess this. Oooh omgg nooo I don’t mean that in a bad way. But yeah you get me on what i was saying…. don’t really hear or see the newer Idols having that mainstream success of older Idols. Well I mean the newer contestants - I don’t hear or see them as often on the radio or TV shows and such. Oooohh she sang this on Idol last year? I didn’t remember but ok i guess i heard it there but forgot. Yeah it is a lot of lyrics. Oooh aww darn but yeah I hear some Miley influence and vocals stylings here on parts of this. Ooh awww alright. Thank you for telling me all about this. I had no idea.

- Thanks. ❤️ Lololol you know you know you know, Denise. 😘 Ughh yeah I am sad I didn’t hear this more. :( It is a really fun sounding song. You’re welcome. Oooh awww ok, I see and get that. Ooh yeah I don’t either and it makes me wonder.

- Oooh… well I am gonna give you the comments I am thinking…. but def not trying to make you feel bad. Ooh i know you did haha. Ahh yeah I get that. Oooh alright I see. I never really compared it to their other work but i understand. I can get the song being on one level although I never really thought that myself. But at least you do love it enough to put it this high. I know you did and you put it at a good spot and what works for you soo that is good. :yes: Mhmmm oh for sure. Ooh hahaha I do and that is funny. :haha:

- Mhmmm I get how ranking these songs are quite hard as you have such different feelings with them. IDC is definitely more known and popular in 2019 but yeah with you preferring SOTB it’s understandable or this to rank higher. Yeah I saw some of the video and totally missed Alexis’ name but I caught Paul’s. Ooh I never imagined it but I  got nothing against it haha. Lol at “yeah no” here. :haha: Awww yess glad I let you know that. 😄 Lolol oh snap, I love it. :giggle: Ooooh I didn’t read or see this but wow it was released so early in Australia. 😮 Yeah the latter part does refer to the album. Ommgggg wow you still got your rant saved? SLAYYY. :wub: Thanks for posting this here! 😄 I love all of the points you brought up. But yeah I forgot to mention, I am glad they held off on releasing this as a radio single until later in the year because IDC/CM/BP were all released sooo soon within each other - I think all were released in May and June, and that is just wayyy too much in such a short amount of time. Thanks. hahaha yeah.

I tried my best. Omggg wahtt do you want to say? You can tell me. 😮

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Ooh ok. Yess I do know - I could be included in they too, haha.

Ooh i thought it would have been too sexy for you or you’d feel uncomfortable about it. :haha:

- Mhmm I did and I made suer to shout you out about this song on my write-up haha.  Awww I’m sorry about that annoying you so much. :( I wonder how many people notice these differences you notice. 

-  Ooh the original “Higher Love”? Yeah I don’t know that one either. And like I said in my thread, I know it as one of the most covered songs on The Voice. :lmao:

- #bless that I did guess this. Oooh omgg nooo I don’t mean that in a bad way. But yeah you get me on what i was saying…. don’t really hear or see the newer Idols having that mainstream success of older Idols. Well I mean the newer contestants - I don’t hear or see them as often on the radio or TV shows and such. Oooohh she sang this on Idol last year? I didn’t remember but ok i guess i heard it there but forgot. 

- Thanks. ❤️ Lololol you know you know you know, Denise. 😘 

- Oooh… well I am gonna give you the comments I am thinking…. but def not trying to make you feel bad. I never really compared it to their other work but i understand. I can get the song being on one level although I never really thought that myself.

- Mhmmm I get how ranking these songs are quite hard as you have such different feelings with them. IDC is definitely more known and popular in 2019 but yeah with you preferring SOTB it’s understandable or this to rank higher.  Ooooh I didn’t read or see this but wow it was released so early in Australia. 😮 Yeah the latter part does refer to the album. Ommgggg wow you still got your rant saved? SLAYYY. :wub: Thanks for posting this here! 😄 I love all of the points you brought up. But yeah I forgot to mention, I am glad they held off on releasing this as a radio single until later in the year because IDC/CM/BP were all released sooo soon within each other - I think all were released in May and June, and that is just wayyy too much in such a short amount of time. 

I tried my best. Omggg wahtt do you want to say? You can tell me. 😮

There is no they, it's only you. 

Oh... not sure what to think of this. :unsure: 

- Thank you. It seems like nobody since I can't find anything.

- Yeah, and yeah I do remember you saying that.

- Good job.  Ah I know, but love that she was able to break through that. ❤️ Yes, she did.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgGxTymNz0

- lol.

- Okay. :( It's kind of natural to automatically compare if you don't like a song as much as an artist's others (or if you love it much more). :unsure: 

- Yeah, but with all of that aside, I would not have them so close together. Yeah wow. Okay thank you, I never knew what that meant before, but I was able to figure it out here.  Yes I do and you're welcome.  Oh yes... that is true and good for the actual radio release of it here.

I can't say right now.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale

This is such a pretty sounding song from Sabrina, but it's also really emotional and powerful, as it speaks about needing to take a moment to breathe... which I interpret as from life's difficulties and stress. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI definitely know that feeling all too well. I really like this lyric in the opening verse that goes "Who put the world on my back and not in my hands, just give me a chance" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif Ugh that really makes me think and also get into my feelings.  I really like the whole "Listen to my mama, listen to my dad" part which I guess is the pre-chorus, and I also like how she transitions into the chorus with this lyric "Think I'm reaching my limit", as it ties in really nicely to all the questions she asks next.  "Can I exhale for a minute? Can I get this out in the open? Can I sit down for a second? Can I breathe?" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Ugh yes. I need to exhale a lot, so this really connects with me. :( She also adds in these questions in the second part of the chorus: "Can we talk it out? I don't get it. Can I calm down for a moment?" The last one is especially me. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe second verse is so relatable to me too, with these lyrics:  "I put too much weight on words and glances. I, I put too much weight on situations. I, I put too much on myself. Thinking "I don't deserve what I've earned", but yeah" Wow. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI also really love the way she powers her voice on that last part. All the things about putting too much weight on things is especially relevant to anxiety struggles. :broken: Tooo close to home this song is. Her vocals at the end are so pretty. I wish the song was so much longer, but I know it's very personal to her and is even difficult for her to sing. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I feel you, Sabrina. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

31. Daughtry - Alive

This song is part of the reason my list continued to grow so much last minute, because when I found out this was released as an official single, I absolutely had to include it... and I wanted to have an even number of songs, so more kept being added. But no regrets. I love this and although it was released super late, I just have no guarantee that it could rank well or better next year, so I had to include it now.  I had this even higher too, but had to rearrange things in these last (!!) portions of the list. For those who do not know, Chris Daughtry participated on The Masked Singer, where he was amazing and slayed it. This was his final performance and I swore would be the winning moment. I will link it here. It was just SO. GOOD. OMG. I could listen forever. I already loved this song from Sia, but Daughtry's version gives it new life and this whole other energy that is completely different and so good. I just love the rock edge of it. And I certainly do feel ALIVE when I listen to this. :ohyeah: It's so epic and a true moment.  I love the drama of the arrangement with the slower and haunting verses as it builds up into that incredible climax of the chorus. :omg:  "I had a one-way ticket to a place where all the demons go" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Sad lyric. But... "I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm still breathing, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive" That first I'M ALLLLIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is what gives me all the life!!! :clap::spaz::bobo: OMG I love the way he sings all the subsequent ones too.  It doesn't even matter that he repeats so many of the same lyrics. They are all so impactful. And the best build-up is the best. :wub:  I love the chorus even more the second time around. And also! "You took it all, but I'm still breathing" Again the same lyric over and over, but IT. WORKS. Know that.  That bridge he sings so fast starting at 3:02 is sooo full of impact too. :omg: Wow. I love how he sings the following chorus a little bit softer, but you know the amazingness is only continuing and it's all leading back into slayage. Listen to those vocals! :omg: I'M AAALIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Ugh, it never gets old and I can't stop listening to this. It really gets me so pumped and ironically also makes me die at how amazing it is. I love that Daughtry chose to actually release this as a single following The Masked Singer finale and that it was #1 for days on ALL charts on iTunes. :wub: It's what they deserve. 

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy

This was such a huge song that I'd be surprised if someone hadn't heard it, but I heard it enough on the radio for all of us. :haha: I never got tired of it though. I actually really liked this song before it started getting tons of airplay, so it's always interesting when that happens. I really love it though. OH, and apparently this song was inspired by the Wizards of Waverly Place theme song?! The proof is in the pudding. I love it. :bobo:  The vibe is so cool... all Billie's songs have a ~vibe about them, but I especially like the feel of this one. I don't completely understand the lyrics through it, but I like the snapping beats in the first verse, and love the part where the song speeds up and she sings, "So you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy, chest always so puffed guy. I'm that bad type, make your mama sad type, make your girlfriend mad tight, might seduce your dad type, I'm the bad guy" I didn't mean to quote all that but she literally sings it all so fast and as one thing. :giggle: And then of course the "duh" and the SICK beat. I don't know what to call that part but it's so :bobo:  It has this dark, yet dancey feel, that I'm obsessed with.  Billie is all jumping around like crazy to that part in the video and I think we can all relate. :haha: But wait omg this lyric in the second verse? "My mommy likes to sing along with me" I never knew she said "mommy" in this. :dead:  Ah wow, this end part of the song is really intense and I don't even know what part of the song that is. It's so dark sounding and I guess Billie has asserted herself as the bad guy and the dominant one in this relationship. :haha: I do like the way she says "I'm a bad guy" there at the end. She is telling it. I know this is also this version with Justin Bieber, which is cool, and I like what he adds to the song too. :bobo: 

29. Kane Brown - Good As You

I love this song and am glad it was released as a single. I heard this so much on the radio, and probably more than any other Kane song, which makes me happy. It's really so sweet and cute and I love his voice on it. It's a love song to his wife, all about her goodness and of course, how he wants to be as good as her. stuart.gif I love the verses, pre-choruses, chorus, everything, and I think I love it more and more as it goes on. "Tomorrow, tonight, the rest of my life, I wanna be the man you want me to be" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The chorus! I JUST WANNA WAKE UP EVERYDAY HERE IN THIS BED. NEVER LEAVE "I LOVE YOU" LEFT UNSAID. IT MIGHT TAKE A HUNDRED LIFETIMES TO DO. BUT BABY I JUST WANNA BE GOOD AS YOU. Ugh, it's so good. I can't describe the melody, but it has such a feel good sound to it and I don't think I ever loved Kane's voice more than on this song. It's so sincere and sweet. "Yeah, you got that heart of gold, so when it comes to loving you, baby, no, it will never get old" So cute. And omg that "good as you, baby" in his deep voice at 2:13 always makes me giggle. :giggle: Those little high votes throughout the instrumental bridge~ are so good too. There are these kind of background ad-libs near the end that sound really cool and I love those too. This is definitely one of my biggest favorites from Kane. And omg the video stars a young Randall! :wub: So cute.

28. Brett Young - Catch

There were a few songs of Brett's I was hoping would become singles ahead of this one, but I do still love this song. It basically describes a scenario where he unexpectedly fell for a girl. The music video plays tribute to his past as a baseball player though, which I really love a lot. It's all a play on words with the title. stuart.gif He looks good too. "I wasn't trying to feel like this, I wasn't trying to feel nothing at all" Same. The chorus has such a catchy, feel good vibe about it. I especially love the part that goes "But then I saw your face"  I just love the way he sings that. And I love all the different "catch" things he says in the chorus too, like catch a buzz, catch a game, catch up with the boys, catch a cab, catch a ride, catch your name, catch a spark, and of course catch my breathe. OMG now the word "catch" looks weird to me after typing it so many times. Anyway, even though I know the lyric is "the same old thing" I always think he's gonna say something else there. :giggle:  So we've got this guy playing a ~younger Brett in the video, but we have the real Brett too looking good on the baseball field.  "You went and messed up all my plans" I would like to. :wub:  "I only meant to hold this drink, now I'm trying to hold your hand" That's cute though. "You got me catching feelings, I wasn't even trying to feel this" :wub: Same again. I love the way he sings that "'Cause I just thought that I" before the broken down chorus and then it blossoms again! "Oh oh, you got me trying to catch my breath" I love that and the "whoaa" parts near the end. OMG the end of the video is so cute when he's playing catch with the little boy, who I'm sure is meant to be his son. Sooo cute. Why did a lady come and ruin it? Anyway, as I mentioned earlier, he also released an acoustic EP with some of the songs from the latest album, so there is now this acoustic version. It's so pretty and ahh. :wub:bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Wow, I love it. It feels even more heartfelt and sincere like this. Beautiful.  Oh, I see this YouTube comment: "Brett's voice has got me tryna catch my breath" Same. AND I have this live performance video of the song, which is just :omg: OMG. His voice sounds so rich and I don't know what, but something even more on this than the studio version??? And he looks amazing. Wow, I'm fine. And WHY does YouTube have to display all those other videos at the end of every video and cover up people's attractive faces? Not nice. Be nice.  Oh, and this comment: "Sexiest voice in country music." shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif

27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?

This song is so stripped down and pretty... but also emotional and talks about how someone can appear so happy and good on the outside, while actually dealing with a lot of pain. I think she just uses the example of a homecoming queen, but it could actually be anyone.  She addresses that person straight on, asking why they are hiding their feelings, and encouraging them to be honest about their struggles. The video even kind of shows it in a different light of a performer who comes off the stage living a luxurious live in front of thousands, to only appear sad and lonely backstage. :( I think a lot of people can relate to this in their own ways. The pre-chorus is one of my favorite parts of this. "Look damn good in the dress, zipping up the mess, dancing with your best foot forward"  The chorus picks up, although it's still very simple and focuses on her vocals and the lyrics. "But what if I told you the world wouldn't end if you started showing what's under your skin? What if you let 'em all in on the lie? Even the homecoming queen cries" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It all feels very powerful.  And she adds these new lyrics that I also love in the final chorus: "Yeah, what if I told you the sky wouldn't fall? If you lost your composure, said to hell with it all" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI also love how the song closes with the same few lyrics as the start of the song. They need to reconsider those questions again now that they heard everything else Kelsea had to say. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Ah I love it. I think I heard this once on the radio, but I need to hear it much more, like it deserves.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale:

31. Daughtry - Alive:

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy:
29. Kane Brown - Good As You:
28. Brett Young - Catch:
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?:

Clues for 26-21:

- Another song from Wally's Top 10.

- A song that asks a question.

- Two songs that have different words with the same meaning in their titles.

- A song that features more than one artist I love.

- This song title and its artist have the same number of words in their names.

17 hours ago, miss denise said:

There is no they, it's only you. 

Oh... not sure what to think of this. :unsure: 

- Thank you. It seems like nobody since I can't find anything.

- Yeah, and yeah I do remember you saying that.

- Good job.  Ah I know, but love that she was able to break through that. ❤️ Yes, she did.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgGxTymNz0

- lol.

- Okay. :( It's kind of natural to automatically compare if you don't like a song as much as an artist's others (or if you love it much more). :unsure: 

- Yeah, but with all of that aside, I would not have them so close together. Yeah wow. Okay thank you, I never knew what that meant before, but I was able to figure it out here.  Yes I do and you're welcome.  Oh yes... that is true and good for the actual radio release of it here.

I can't say right now.

I like to have otter people joining me, sooo there is they with me and them. :teehee:

Oohh, hmm.

- Awww wow, that kinda surprises me because i thought other big Kelsea stans would know.

- Yesss ma’am. ❤️

- Thank you. Yeah that is really good for her to be able to do. Ooh I wasn’t denying it. Thanks for the video. I still don’t rurally remember it but thanks.

- I was just saying I never really thought of that with them for myself. :lmao: But with this topic, it is amongst my favorites from them although I prefer a few others more from them.

- I understand. I don’t really know what to say there. :haha: Wowzers. You’re welcome. Ooo same but glad you know it now. Yayness for all of this and mhmmm thank you! For sure because having 4 singles released in that time period would have been wayyy too much.

Awww :’( Hope you can tell me now.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: Awww your opening comments on this song being so emotional and powerful is all so awww. :(  I can’t really recall hearing such a soft and emotional song from Sabrina like this one. She sings this in a very vulnerable and upper register here which is very pretty. I like the mama/dad part too. Ah wow she is asking a lot of questions here and yeah it’s all so deep. Ooh from the second verse, I do like where she sings in her normal voice where she belts out Thinking "I don't deserve what I've earned.” That stood out to me. Aww at the song hitting close to home and awww at this being so emotional for Sabrina. :( I never heard this before but it was very pretty and touching. :(

31. Daughtry - Alive: Oooh interesting story you have regarding adding this song and how this song was responsible for you adding in more songs. :haha:  But ahh yeah I remember reading on Pulse how this was a single release and I guess that was around sometime in December. And lmao I forgot all about that until right now. :aha: Wow I wonder how high you had this originally? I do remember Chris singing this on TMS and it was a really strong performance from him. It’s kinda weird to me how they released this as a single since it’s a fairly newish song from Sia, at least like within the same decade. :lmao: It does have a dark and haunting vibe to it which is good and I do really like how this builds up and gets powerful especially the section on the chorus. Ooh lol yeah the chorus is repetitive and not much to it but he does provide strong vocals there. This was also my first time hearing this studio version but it’s all really good. :yes:

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: Oooh lmaoo yesss definitely heard this song A LOT on the radio and all throughout 2019, and heck i am still hearing this song a lot now. :haha: This took quite awhile to grow on me but when it did, I would grow to absolutely love it and never looked back. :haha: OOH LOL Yesss i heard Billie say she was inspired by the WOWP theme song which I did not get and that had me all shook. :dead:  Thati s sooo funny. I do love the feel and vibe to this song. I love the beat of it and the snapping and well everything you listed here. Yesss I love that tough guy/rough guy part where she sings it really fast. That part is soo fun and catchy. It’s so hard to understand and take in as it goes so fast but it is soo fun. Omggg love you calling the beat SICK but yesss it is. And agree that this song has a great mix of being dark + twisted but dancey too. LMAOO Billie’s jumping all around is soo hilarious. :lmao: Omggg whoa I never knew she sang mommy at that part too. That is soo funny and cute. :lmao: I do love all of the variety an different layers to this song. It’s all sooo fun, catchy and addicting to listen to. Oooh yeah I forgot about the version with Bieber but yeah radio played that a few times too.

29. Kane Brown - Good As You: Whoaa at hearing this on the radio more than any other Kane song. Hmmmm not sure if i heard this. Maybe i have without realizing it or not? Hmm but aww the way you describe this song has a really nice and sweet message to it. Oooh waittt ok the chorus does sound really familiar to me. The chorus has a nice feel to it and he does sound good there. I’m usually very picky with his voice but I like ow he sings his chorus sooo that is a good thing. LOL you at the part that makes you giggle. You are too funny. Omggg I was gonna say WHOAA that little boy looks familiar and then I realized…. that is young Randall. :haha: Didn’t know of him being in this video but that is cool. :haha: And nice how this is one of your top faves from Kane.

28. Brett Young - Catch: Omggg #bless that I guessed this right, at least I hope I did. Ooh thanks for explaining the message of the song and o yess I knew about this music video and you telling me all about this months ago - even tough I haven’t watched it until now. LOL your “He looks good too.” O RLY? :giggle: Oooh yeah all of the catch things you mentioned are really cool, and I like how he sings it so fast and all of those catch things he says. :haha: Ooh what do you think he would say something different at the same old thing line? Omgg you are soo funny with these Brett looking good comments. LET US KNOW THAT CRUSH, DENISE. :giggle: Anyway Brett does sound good on this song and it’s a nice song, although again i am not really familiar with this. I don’t even know if I heard it before or not? The video is nice. omgg yess I know about you telling me about the  lady ruining the end of the video for you. Sorry about her. Awww at the acoustic version and I get what you mean on that version being more heartfelt and sincere. Omggg i love your comments on the other video especially taking about how amazing he looks in it. :haha: Yessss you tell us how you really feel. :giggle:  OMGG your comments on YT covering up the faces, omggg you got me cracking up And you knowww you agree with that last YT comment there. (!)

27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: I heard of this song and def recognize the title, although I think i probably only actually heard this song twice? I don’t really know it but I was surprised wit hhow emotional and soft this was. Ah the subject of the song reminds me of a number o songs - or at least some of what you described. And yea the song has a deep message to it. Aww the comments on the music video is sad but i get what you’re saying. :( I do like the pre-chorus  part o the song you mentioned, and se sounds really pretty there. The chorus has a really nice and emotional sound/feel to it and the last line of it is especially emotional. :( Aww the new changes she makes are also quite sad too. It’s all a very touching song and yea a really good one from Kelsea. Hopefully you get to hear this more on the radio. Isn’t this her current single too?

Clues for 26-21:

- Another song from Wally's Top 10. // omggg another Top 10 song of my list. Gosh lleeemmmeee seee…. Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old), Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess although could be Ava’s song. I think JoBros and Shawn/Camila would be higher.

- A song that asks a question. // Lady Antbellum’s What If i Never Get Over You?

- Two songs that have different words with the same meaning in their titles. // Oooh interesting clue and I like the clue but… I don’t know what to guess here

- A song that features more than one artist I love. // Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita could also fit here. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber’s 10,000 Hours

- This song title and its artist have the same number of words in their names. // Gah also struggling on what to think for this clue too.

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I like to have otter people joining me, sooo there is they with me and them. :teehee:

- Awww wow, that kinda surprises me because i thought other big Kelsea stans would know.

- I was just saying I never really thought of that with them for myself. :lmao: But with this topic, it is amongst my favorites from them although I prefer a few others more from them.

Awww :’( Hope you can tell me now.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: Awww your opening comments on this song being so emotional and powerful is all so awww. :(  I can’t really recall hearing such a soft and emotional song from Sabrina like this one. She sings this in a very vulnerable and upper register here which is very pretty. I like the mama/dad part too. Ah wow she is asking a lot of questions here and yeah it’s all so deep. Ooh from the second verse, I do like where she sings in her normal voice where she belts out Thinking "I don't deserve what I've earned.” That stood out to me. Aww at the song hitting close to home and awww at this being so emotional for Sabrina. :( I never heard this before but it was very pretty and touching. :(

31. Daughtry - Alive: Oooh interesting story you have regarding adding this song and how this song was responsible for you adding in more songs. :haha:  But ahh yeah I remember reading on Pulse how this was a single release and I guess that was around sometime in December. And lmao I forgot all about that until right now. :aha: Wow I wonder how high you had this originally? I do remember Chris singing this on TMS and it was a really strong performance from him. It’s kinda weird to me how they released this as a single since it’s a fairly newish song from Sia, at least like within the same decade. :lmao: It does have a dark and haunting vibe to it which is good and I do really like how this builds up and gets powerful especially the section on the chorus. Ooh lol yeah the chorus is repetitive and not much to it but he does provide strong vocals there. This was also my first time hearing this studio version but it’s all really good. :yes:

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: Oooh lmaoo yesss definitely heard this song A LOT on the radio and all throughout 2019, and heck i am still hearing this song a lot now. :haha: This took quite awhile to grow on me but when it did, I would grow to absolutely love it and never looked back. :haha: OOH LOL Yesss i heard Billie say she was inspired by the WOWP theme song which I did not get and that had me all shook. :dead:  Thati s sooo funny. I do love the feel and vibe to this song. I love the beat of it and the snapping and well everything you listed here. Yesss I love that tough guy/rough guy part where she sings it really fast. That part is soo fun and catchy. It’s so hard to understand and take in as it goes so fast but it is soo fun. Omggg love you calling the beat SICK but yesss it is. And agree that this song has a great mix of being dark + twisted but dancey too. LMAOO Billie’s jumping all around is soo hilarious. :lmao: Omggg whoa I never knew she sang mommy at that part too. That is soo funny and cute. :lmao: I do love all of the variety an different layers to this song. It’s all sooo fun, catchy and addicting to listen to. Oooh yeah I forgot about the version with Bieber but yeah radio played that a few times too.

29. Kane Brown - Good As You: Whoaa at hearing this on the radio more than any other Kane song. Hmmmm not sure if i heard this. Maybe i have without realizing it or not? Hmm but aww the way you describe this song has a really nice and sweet message to it. Oooh waittt ok the chorus does sound really familiar to me. The chorus has a nice feel to it and he does sound good there. I’m usually very picky with his voice but I like ow he sings his chorus sooo that is a good thing. LOL you at the part that makes you giggle. You are too funny. Omggg I was gonna say WHOAA that little boy looks familiar and then I realized…. that is young Randall. :haha: Didn’t know of him being in this video but that is cool. :haha: And nice how this is one of your top faves from Kane.

28. Brett Young - Catch: Omggg #bless that I guessed this right, at least I hope I did. Ooh thanks for explaining the message of the song and o yess I knew about this music video and you telling me all about this months ago - even tough I haven’t watched it until now. LOL your “He looks good too.” O RLY? :giggle: Oooh yeah all of the catch things you mentioned are really cool, and I like how he sings it so fast and all of those catch things he says. :haha: Ooh what do you think he would say something different at the same old thing line? Omgg you are soo funny with these Brett looking good comments. LET US KNOW THAT CRUSH, DENISE. :giggle: Anyway Brett does sound good on this song and it’s a nice song, although again i am not really familiar with this. I don’t even know if I heard it before or not? The video is nice. omgg yess I know about you telling me about the  lady ruining the end of the video for you. Sorry about her. Awww at the acoustic version and I get what you mean on that version being more heartfelt and sincere. Omggg i love your comments on the other video especially taking about how amazing he looks in it. :haha: Yessss you tell us how you really feel. :giggle:  OMGG your comments on YT covering up the faces, omggg you got me cracking up And you knowww you agree with that last YT comment there. (!)

27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: I heard of this song and def recognize the title, although I think i probably only actually heard this song twice? I don’t really know it but I was surprised wit hhow emotional and soft this was. Ah the subject of the song reminds me of a number o songs - or at least some of what you described. And yea the song has a deep message to it. Aww the comments on the music video is sad but i get what you’re saying. :( I do like the pre-chorus  part o the song you mentioned, and se sounds really pretty there. The chorus has a really nice and emotional sound/feel to it and the last line of it is especially emotional. :( Aww the new changes she makes are also quite sad too. It’s all a very touching song and yea a really good one from Kelsea. Hopefully you get to hear this more on the radio. Isn’t this her current single too?

Clues for 26-21:

- Another song from Wally's Top 10. // omggg another Top 10 song of my list. Gosh lleeemmmeee seee…. Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old), Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess although could be Ava’s song. I think JoBros and Shawn/Camila would be higher.

- A song that asks a question. // Lady Antbellum’s What If i Never Get Over You?

- Two songs that have different words with the same meaning in their titles. // Oooh interesting clue and I like the clue but… I don’t know what to guess here

- A song that features more than one artist I love. // Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita could also fit here. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber’s 10,000 Hours

- This song title and its artist have the same number of words in their names. // Gah also struggling on what to think for this clue too.

It is my personal information and I do not want other people to join you. (!) 

- You would think.

- Okay. 

Not yet.

- Yeah. Ahh yeah, I guess not. :( It is. I'm glad you like. ❤️ Yes, that is pretty much my favorite part you quoted. Yes. 😢 Yay! 

- Mhmm, but it was worth it for this song.  Oh, well glad to remind you! It was 10+ spots higher. YES, one of my favorites. :wub: Oh, it doesn't feel weird to me, but I see. Yess, the build-up and power of the chorus is so amazing! Ugh, love it. It doesn't matter because it is effective and so powerful. Yay me introducing it to you!

- Yess...  I know that is true. Oh, I thought you might have heard that. I hear the similarities in that part. Me too and knew you would agree. Love that part. :bobo: I think I know all the words to that. It is and yep! lol I love that she says "mommy" and I heard it when I listened to the song earlier today. Same. Oh, I never heard the remix on the radio.

- Yes, I believe so. Oooh... ugh, can't remember if I posted it as a non-single last year. But yes it is sweet and oh yay it sounding familiar! Ah, I hoped you'd like this and how he sings on it. ❤️  LOL his voice goes so low there. I didn't do it. Yesssss baby Randall!! :wub:  Thank you.

- You did name this. You're welcome and yay you remember me telling you about the video. Yes really, why? You doubt he looks good? 🙂 I love how he sings all that too. ❤️ Oh, I can't say, but another word for "darn." :giggle: I am not being funny. 😢 Gosh, how much did I say that? OMG Wally. :dead:  I should delete everything.  Aww okay. Steven posted this song as well. OMG you remember that too and lol thank you. :blushingwave: Ah yayy.  Ooh gosh, although I actually edited that part a bit from what I said before. :ph34rwave: Oops, but... yeah.  Do I though?

- Oooh okay. :(  Ah, I don't think I had any expectations on the sound of this. Oh, interesting.  Yes. ❤️ Yay you liking those parts too. Yes it is. I don't think those lyrics are sad, as she's saying encouraging things. I hope so. I have no idea... I'm confused with her singles. Wikipedia lists a new one now, but that will probably be moved to a promo single soon with the other ones that have come out. :wacko: But this one did release in September, so not sure if it'll start picking up more on radio anytime soon or not.

Hmmmm at guessing a song that just appeared in this very set. "Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess" And oh really, the best guess is the one that just appeared? I was going to ask if you copied and pasted all this from last time, but I guess I have my answer, and you didn't even edit it.  Interesting guesses all around.

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: I really like this one from Kelsea, upbeat and fiesty. 
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): I've usually liked Kygo's input and this is a jam. Another great song from him is Happy Now:

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: Sorry not a Gabby fan at all. :no: 

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: Really like this, it's fun and catchy like a lot of her songs. 

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: I was over this one the second I heard it, unfortunately. 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]: It's ok. Not really a standout fan of me, but I'm glad it's above I Don't Care at least. :giggle: 

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

It is my personal information and I do not want other people to join you. (!) 

- You would think.

- Okay. 

Not yet.

- Yeah. Ahh yeah, I guess not. :( It is. I'm glad you like. ❤️ Yes, that is pretty much my favorite part you quoted. Yes. 😢 Yay! 

- Mhmm, but it was worth it for this song.  Oh, well glad to remind you! It was 10+ spots higher. YES, one of my favorites. :wub: Oh, it doesn't feel weird to me, but I see. Yess, the build-up and power of the chorus is so amazing! Ugh, love it. It doesn't matter because it is effective and so powerful. Yay me introducing it to you!

- Yess...  I know that is true. Oh, I thought you might have heard that. I hear the similarities in that part. Me too and knew you would agree. Love that part. :bobo: I think I know all the words to that. It is and yep! lol I love that she says "mommy" and I heard it when I listened to the song earlier today. Same. Oh, I never heard the remix on the radio.

- Yes, I believe so. Oooh... ugh, can't remember if I posted it as a non-single last year. But yes it is sweet and oh yay it sounding familiar! Ah, I hoped you'd like this and how he sings on it. ❤️  LOL his voice goes so low there. I didn't do it. Yesssss baby Randall!! :wub:  Thank you.

- You did name this. You're welcome and yay you remember me telling you about the video. Yes really, why? You doubt he looks good? 🙂 I love how he sings all that too. ❤️ Oh, I can't say, but another word for "darn." :giggle: I am not being funny. 😢 Gosh, how much did I say that? OMG Wally. :dead:  I should delete everything.  Aww okay. Steven posted this song as well. OMG you remember that too and lol thank you. :blushingwave: Ah yayy.  Ooh gosh, although I actually edited that part a bit from what I said before. :ph34rwave: Oops, but... yeah.  Do I though?

- Oooh okay. :(  Ah, I don't think I had any expectations on the sound of this. Oh, interesting.  Yes. ❤️ Yay you liking those parts too. Yes it is. I don't think those lyrics are sad, as she's saying encouraging things. I hope so. I have no idea... I'm confused with her singles. Wikipedia lists a new one now, but that will probably be moved to a promo single soon with the other ones that have come out. :wacko: But this one did release in September, so not sure if it'll start picking up more on radio anytime soon or not.

Hmmmm at guessing a song that just appeared in this very set. "Hmmmm Billie’s song seems like the best guess" And oh really, the best guess is the one that just appeared? I was going to ask if you copied and pasted all this from last time, but I guess I have my answer, and you didn't even edit it.  Interesting guesses all around.

Okay ma’am.

- IKR? 😮

- ❤️

Oooh :’(

- Awww yeah :( Mhmmm. Same. Ooh yayy that’s good, as I think that was my favorite part while listening to it. But it could cane on another listen. Awww Denise. :hug:

- I understand. Oooh whoa 10 spots higher so at like #21 with how brand new this was for 2019. 😮 That is very impressive. Yayyy!! 😄 Ooh it does to me. Like it wouldn’t be weird to cover a recentish song on a singing show but to release it but I don’t mind really. Mhmmm it is. Awww and why thank you for that. 😄 

- Mhmmm. I meant to comment on that in my write-up but ugh I forgot to put it in, so at least you did. I guess I can hear it at times if i’m really listening to it. Mhmmm I sure do! Omggg you do? I definitely don’t know all of them but I praise you for knowing them all. :haha: Lol that is funny and now i am gonna try to spot out an d listen to her saying “mommy” there. :haha: Ooh awww at that. I thought i would have heard it more than I did - but probably heard it 3 or 4 times there?

- Oooh it was out in 2018 (as in recorded then)? But ooo i don’t really remember it from there. Yeah and now i wonder where I heard this. Probably TV shows or award shows he performed this on but I can’t recall? He seems to sing here with more range and dynamics. Lol yess it does. omggg you with the baby Randall wub, awww. :haha:

- Omgg yayyy for that. Mhmmm I certainly do. LMAOOO I’m not commenting and not my place to comment on if he looks good or not but I love how you mentioned that though. LET YOUR FEELINGS BE KNOWN. :wub: I know you do. Oooh loll you. :haha: Aww I am not laughing at you but I just love your comments and love how you comment on stuff. ❤️ Not enough. :giggle: OMG NOOO YOU BETTER NOT. You are not deleting anything. (!) Oooh yess i forgot Steven posted this song but aww that is cool. Mhmmm I do. :giggle: You were not happy with that lady. :giggle: Omgg what? What did you initially say? I want to know. :lmao: Awww you! You do…. unless you think Hunter Hayes has the sexiest voice in country music. It’s one of those two. OK it is Hunter although didn’t know if you thought of that specific word or him.

- Ooh awww I seee. Mhmm yes, it is. Aww yayy. Oooh oops, alright. The song does have a sad feel to it but i guess those parts are encouraging. omggg whoa whattt at all of this wit hthe confuse of her singles? Gosh that is soo tricky and confusing….. and frustrating wen they make those changes. :wacko: Ooooh whoa this came out in September? Wow I reallly was off track with this one. But I noticed with country radio, the songs last forever on there and takes forever to move up the charts….. so yeah it’s unsure if this will pick up more radio play or not. Hopefully it does.

Lolol wait whattt? LMAOOO MY DUMB BEHIND. :dead:  I thought i edited that out. :lmao: But yess I did copy/paste my last set of guesses and added in some more guesses. I thought I did edit it. :lmao: I think i was working on the other clues and forgot to go back to that one and edit things. BUT OK I think Ava’s SBP is the best fitting guess.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:55 PM, *Wallace said:

- I understand. Oooh whoa 10 spots higher so at like #21 with how brand new this was for 2019. 😮 That is very impressive. Yayyy!! 😄 Ooh it does to me. Like it wouldn’t be weird to cover a recentish song on a singing show but to release it but I don’t mind really. Mhmmm it is. Awww and why thank you for that. 😄 

- Mhmmm. I meant to comment on that in my write-up but ugh I forgot to put it in, so at least you did. I guess I can hear it at times if i’m really listening to it. Mhmmm I sure do! Omggg you do? I definitely don’t know all of them but I praise you for knowing them all. :haha: Lol that is funny and now i am gonna try to spot out an d listen to her saying “mommy” there. :haha: Ooh awww at that. I thought i would have heard it more than I did - but probably heard it 3 or 4 times there?

- Oooh it was out in 2018 (as in recorded then)? But ooo i don’t really remember it from there. Yeah and now i wonder where I heard this. Probably TV shows or award shows he performed this on but I can’t recall? He seems to sing here with more range and dynamics. Lol yess it does. omggg you with the baby Randall wub, awww. :haha:

- Omgg yayyy for that. Mhmmm I certainly do. LMAOOO I’m not commenting and not my place to comment on if he looks good or not but I love how you mentioned that though. LET YOUR FEELINGS BE KNOWN. :wub: I know you do. Oooh loll you. :haha: Aww I am not laughing at you but I just love your comments and love how you comment on stuff. ❤️ Not enough. :giggle: OMG NOOO YOU BETTER NOT. You are not deleting anything. (!) Oooh yess i forgot Steven posted this song but aww that is cool. Mhmmm I do. :giggle: You were not happy with that lady. :giggle: Omgg what? What did you initially say? I want to know. :lmao: Awww you! You do…. unless you think Hunter Hayes has the sexiest voice in country music. It’s one of those two. OK it is Hunter although didn’t know if you thought of that specific word or him.

- Ooh awww I seee. Mhmm yes, it is. Aww yayy. Oooh oops, alright. The song does have a sad feel to it but i guess those parts are encouraging. omggg whoa whattt at all of this wit hthe confuse of her singles? Gosh that is soo tricky and confusing….. and frustrating wen they make those changes. :wacko: Ooooh whoa this came out in September? Wow I reallly was off track with this one. But I noticed with country radio, the songs last forever on there and takes forever to move up the charts….. so yeah it’s unsure if this will pick up more radio play or not. Hopefully it does.

Lolol wait whattt? LMAOOO MY DUMB BEHIND. :dead:  I thought i edited that out. :lmao: But yess I did copy/paste my last set of guesses and added in some more guesses. I thought I did edit it. :lmao: I think i was working on the other clues and forgot to go back to that one and edit things. BUT OK I think Ava’s SBP is the best fitting guess.

- Yes... well higher. But yes, I really love it and did my best. I understand, just don't really feel that way with this. You're welcome.

- Ahhh okay, at least we talked about it. Okay. :bobo: Well, just that part. I think I do. lol yes, I hope you hear it! Oooh wow. I didn't know they ever played it.

- Well, the album was out in 2018, so yeah. Hmm okay. Oooh okay, well I do hear higher parts of his register, so I thought you'd like that. ❤️ Yay!

- Yeah. You can too, but why did you ask O RLY then about that? OMG you. Okayyyy. Ooh, I said it several times though. OMG. Well fine then, but... yeah. Yes he did. I was not and am still not. Oh gosh... well I said "freaking gorgeous" instead. :blushingwave: Hmmmm. Hmmm this. :giggle: I'm not really sure how to think about this. I want to have you ponder it. :giggle: LOL but then you just decided in the last sentence. And lol I have talked about this before with him and those kind of words and you didn't seem to believe me.

- Yeah. I don't know. She keeps releasing songs from her album coming up, but I guess they're classified as promo singles. It is all confusing. Yeah it did. But yes, this happens with country, and I thought of that too, so I don't know.

lol. Oooookayyyy sir.  Thanks for explaining. We will see.

On 3/5/2020 at 7:47 PM, ~Tom~ said:

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: I really like this one from Kelsea, upbeat and fiesty. 
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): I've usually liked Kygo's input and this is a jam. Another great song from him is Happy Now:

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: Sorry not a Gabby fan at all. :no: 

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: Really like this, it's fun and catchy like a lot of her songs. 

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: I was over this one the second I heard it, unfortunately. 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]: It's ok. Not really a standout fan of me, but I'm glad it's above I Don't Care at least. :giggle: 

- Yay, I agree!

- It sure is. :bobo: Ooh I don't recognize this song, but I like it well enough on first listen. 

- Okay. :(

- Yayy. :bobo:  

- :( 

- Oh.  :( Well, at least you prefer this one too. :P 

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars)

This song is FIRE and is so underrated and unrecognized that it baffles me.  :no: Here we have three huge artists on a sick track and yet... I never heard this on the radio or people talking about? I guess this was released to radio in the following formats: AAA, Active rock, Alternative radio, Contemporary hit radio, and Hot AC radio. So maybe it was played a lot on those rock stations I don't listen to, but what is Contemporary hit? Is that not Top 40? I never heard it there. :/  What is going on? Where is the justice? I love this song so much. Such an unlikely trio and the style of the song doesn't really sound like the typical music you hear from any of them, but that makes it even better. (!) It's a hard hitting rock song and I am HERE for it.  The vocals, instrumentation, and everything on this is fantastic. The music video is interesting, as it has these ladies standing in for the guys, but at least their voices are all so recognizable that we know who's who. Ed kicks off the song and his voice is my favorite on this, but they all bring something great. The build-up within each part is so good. I love the way Ed sings "I feel like the one", but then at the end of his verse.. YOU MAKE ME WANNA MAKE A BABYY.  :omg: :ohyeah: Wow that was intense and so forceful!  Oh my. I am truly speechless. Chris Stapleton's part is so good too... I don't even know what to pinpoint. I love how all the guys deliver in their own styles on this same song though. It somehow works and all comes together effortlessly.  :spaz: Bruno obviously has a smoother voice than the other two, but he's still got some grit in there on this one. I LOVE how he sings "Pretty little thingg" :omg: Sooo good. Also, I love how it all comes full circle with Ed singing the last part. They all sing separately, but it still flows as a cohesive number and I love that.  It is so darn good. :clap: HOT SONG. Yes, I ranked this higher than all the radio hits, because my list is about justice ( :dead: ), but it really is a standout and my favorite! 

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human

I don't think this song clicked with me as much as their two singles before it when I first heard it, but then at some point... it did and I really loved it. I always liked it though, don't get me wrong. And I always loved that sick beat, you know the one! :bobo: The music on this is so catchy and gets the ears dancing right away. It sounds like a xylophone that I really love. :bobo: I also remember it reminding me so much of another song that I could never figure out... and now I just found a post on reddit with the same dilemma. :haha: How odd. Oh, and it's cute how they reference their album title in the last line of the first verse. "Let's find a place where happiness begins" :giggle: That's always fun. I love the, I guess, pre-chorus part? Or what is it? I don't know except jammy. "We gon' dance in my living room, slave to the way you move, Hurts when I'm leaving you" :bobo: That whole part is so good and groovy! But then also... "It's only human, you know that it's real, so why would you fight or try to deny the way that you feel? Oh, babe, you can't fool me, your body's got other plans. So stop pretending you're shy, just come on and dance, dance, dance, dance, oh" The lyrics on this stand out for me for reasons I won't explain here, but the build-up of this part is so fantastic!  DANCE DANE DANCE DANCE OH! :bobo: YESSS. :ohyeah:  *the music I'm obsessed with* :bobo:  But ooh this start to the next verse is so relatable. "Early morning la-la-light, only getting up to close the blinds, oh" :giggle: Yep. ACCURATE. Now I'll keep toe-tapping (ETA months later: what? I wrote toe-tapping? :lmao::dead: ) and grooving to the rest of this song. SO. STOP PRETENDING YOU'RE SHY. JUST COME ON AND DANCE. DANCE. DANCE. DANCE. :ohyeah:  I also love so much how they sing those "It's only, it's only, only human" parts near the end. Yesss. I feel like I am still loving this more with each listen even to this day.

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita

This song was going to make itself KNOWN to me because the first day I even heard it... I heard it three times on the radio. noexpression.gif.bb8efe88f21575b96e68d7cbc5548a36.gif:dead: TOO MUCH. I was already going to get tired of it before I even knew it. First, I love that Camila and Shawn did another song together. It has been four years since their previous collaboration of "I Know What You Did Last Summer." This song sounded nothing like I expected. I didn't expect the Spanish flair from their duet, but it ties in nicely with Camila's own music, so cool that Shawn is on it with her this time. Although ironically, I read that the song was first sent to Shawn and he suggested Camila to be the female voice on it. I never would have thought it happened that way. I would like to hear maybe a more pop-driven ballad or something from them? I don't know. But this is good and obviously a huge hit. I love them both, but gosh, this song is played sooo much that I really did get tired of it super quick. I feel like I totally missed the phase of getting to really enjoy it being played, which makes it tricky to rank. *pretends I haven't heard this a million times* It is similiar to "I Don't Care" for me in a way that I got to appreciate it more later on and away from all the constant playing of it. It is quite a sexy song and features a storyline of trying to deny feelings for someone or that you need to be with them, as Camila alludes to in lyrics like, "I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya, but every touch is ooh la la la" and "Ooh, I should be running, ooh, you keep me coming for you"  I love the way Shawn sings softer on his verse and the vibe there is really cool. :omg: I love all the little "la la la" parts they incorporate their parts.  Oh, but Shawn says "Her body fit right in my hands" Is she Thumbelina? :giggle::dead: They sound really nice singing the chorus together.  I'm trying to hear what Shawn is saying at that "I love it when you call me  señorita" line though. :giggle: Does he sing in from his perspective or just nothing? I can't hear. Oh this lyric always kind of makes me cringe though "But friends don't know the way you taste" :ph34rwave: Oops. Also I just read that Camila came up with that line after the song was already done and so they had to go re-record on that part. Interesting. But dang, that part of the song is really getting into something with lyrics like  "Ooh, when your lips undress me, hooked on your tongue" Wow.  And also, "Your kiss is deadly, don't stop" :omg: Not to mention what's going down in the video. But oh, I really love the ad-libs in the last chorus and the way they sing that together. This song feels short to me now.  But my peak love for it has happened more recently, so yay. I do really love this still. :bobo: 

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer)

This is not a song that stands out on paper as one I'd be obsessed with, but... it definitely happened. There's just something about the vibe of this that draws me in and makes me love it. :omg: I do like some other songs from both of these artists and ooh just remembered there's a cute guy in The Chainsmokers. :giggle: But that's beside the point. This song seems to be about a guy discovering he's been cheated on and asking her the question in the song title. WHO. DO. YOU. LOVE. (!) All the signs were there, as are outlined in the opening verses. I love how the one guy sings "access codessss" and I also love how the song builds up into the chorus. "Yeah, you've been actin' so conspicuous. You flip it on me, say I think too much. You're movin' different when we makin' love" I think that's actually my favorite of the whole song. :omg: I love the vibe of the chorus too. Those "whoooo" parts are pretty. I guess the chorus also reveals that he thinks this new guy is the one she loves, so that's sad. But wait, I have more favorite parts. "You ain't gotta make it easy, where you been sleepin'? This sh*t is keepin' me up at night" :omg: I don't know why I love that last part so much, but I guess it's the angst and pain that I feel from it. I have some deep hurt inside me that comes out at those parts. :dead: The ending line that says "I wanna know whoooooo" is another one of my favorite parts. Then there comes that instrumental part that feels so I don't know, but I guess sad in a way. :broken: "You can't even look me in the eye" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifLove that part and my whole pre-chorus again! I love it all so much. This song gets me in my feels somewhat and I just love the vibe of it and their vocals as well. It has this kind of angry angst to it that makes me want to scream it at everyone. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif:giggle: JUST ADMIT IT. WHO DO YOU LOVE. :angry: kiss.gif.4aece2340334f8990417f85a6b5bf51d.gif I also thought this song could have been in my Top 10 at one point, but unfortunately I cannot fit over 20 songs in 10 spots and more songs came along. :( 

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself

I believe this song was featured in my intermission last year, before it became a single in early 2019.  I always loved the feel-good vibe of the song and still do. :bobo: Dan + Shay just have this irresistible sound to their music and vocals that makes me feel so happy. The song is kind of explanatory... that they want their ladies all to themselves. stuart.gif It's so bad that they're even jealous of her jeans, wow. "I'm jealous of the blue jeans that you're wearing, and the way they're holding you so tight" Oh my. But omg how old is this video because Dan's hair soooo short (which I prefer, oops). :haha: The chorus really explodes with the jammy feels! I WANT YOU ALL TO MYSELF WE DON'T NEED ANYONE ELSE. :bobo: I can't even decide my favorite part of the chorus, but that... "we'll hide away in the dark" stands out. Oh wait no, my favorite lyric is "Slip your hand in my back pocket" :wub: Ooh and the end of the second chorus is so groovy! "I don't need nothing between you, leaning for another kiss, yeah" :bobo: I love their vocals on the bridge, especially the second line. Soooo good.  I WANT YOU ALLL..... AAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL.... ALLLL TO MYSELF TO MYSELF. :bobo: You just have to accentuate on that middle "all"! :wub: And omg the ending vocals are so pleasing to the ears too. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I love this and them. 

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie)

It's always a good day when Taylor Swift releases new music, especially when it's the lead single of an upcoming album. It's practically a worldwide holiday at this point.  I was really excited to hear this song, and so unexpected that she collaborated with Brendon Urie. shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif Although, I found out she's a really big fan of his and has been since the early P!ATD days, so that's really cool. He fits in really well on the track. And I loved this song from the start, although I'm always holding out hope that she'll release more country. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But this has such a happy feel to it that I love and it's such a positive song about embracing your individuality and loving yourself. There is too much that takes place in this video to even get into it all, but I absolutely love the french scene of Taylor and Brendon fighting... ESPECIALLY "Et devant nos filles, en plus! Nos filles en plus!" with the Meredith and Olivia cameo. :wub: GOLDEN. And of course "Je suis calme!" :dead: Yes. Obviously.  But back to the song now. It is very fun and catchy, but especially the chorus which is my favorite part. "I'm the only one of me, Baby, that's the fun of me" I love how she switches the lyrics from "me" to "you" in the second part of the chorus, so he is just as special as her. :wub:  The "meeEeEEEEeee" parts are so addicting though, although hard to spell. I love the way Brendon sings his verse too and of course... Benjamin Button cameo and his entrance into Taylor's life. :giggle: If you didn't know, Taylor adopted that kitten after he appeared in this music video, making him the lone male cat in her life, but her third kitty overall. stuart.gif Which is obvious, since the other two were at the beginning of the video. Also, the colors in this video are amazing. But BACK to the song again. I love how they sing the chorus together. I can't believe this "I'm the only one of me, let me keep you company" line is only in the song once because I'm so used to it. But at that part, and the others with the same melody in other choruses, I always think of the dancing they did here at the Billboard Music Awards: https://youtu.be/bqOfdv9i4sE?t=145 So cute when he taps her feet. :wub: Now I have to say... this "Hey kids! Spelling is fun!" part was omitted from the album track and I guess removed from the lyric video. What's that about? Spelling is no longer fun?  That line would have been amazing for her tour too, to insert each city name in there as being fun. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif Wow, so sad. "Girl, there ain't no I in "team" But you know there is a "me"" :bobo: I love that. I also love the dance sequence they do together in the video starting around 3:11 and yay there is the feet tapping move there too! I also love the ab-libs here at the end of the song. I'm still jamming to the chorus! :bobo: MeeEEE! This is such a happy song.

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars):

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human:

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita:

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer):

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself:

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie):

Clues for 20-16:

- Two one-word song titles that begin with the same letter.

- A song from a male country artist.

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards.

- Another song from Wally's Top 10! 

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Yes... well higher. But yes, I really love it and did my best. I understand, just don't really feel that way with this. You're welcome.

- Ahhh okay, at least we talked about it. Okay. :bobo: Well, just that part. I think I do. lol yes, I hope you hear it! Oooh wow. I didn't know they ever played it.

- Well, the album was out in 2018, so yeah. Hmm okay. Oooh okay, well I do hear higher parts of his register, so I thought you'd like that. ❤️ Yay!

- Yeah. You can too, but why did you ask O RLY then about that? OMG you. Okayyyy. Ooh, I said it several times though. OMG. Well fine then, but... yeah. Yes he did. I was not and am still not. Oh gosh... well I said "freaking gorgeous" instead. :blushingwave: Hmmmm. Hmmm this. :giggle: I'm not really sure how to think about this. I want to have you ponder it. :giggle: LOL but then you just decided in the last sentence. And lol I have talked about this before with him and those kind of words and you didn't seem to believe me.

- Yeah. I don't know. She keeps releasing songs from her album coming up, but I guess they're classified as promo singles. It is all confusing. Yeah it did. But yes, this happens with country, and I thought of that too, so I don't know.

lol. Oooookayyyy sir.  Thanks for explaining. We will see.

- Higher than #21 too? That is sitll really impressive. Awww I know you did. Ahhh I do that’s understandable.

- Yesss I am glad we did! 😄 Oooh alright. Oooh i hope. Ugh dangit, the song was just on the radio a little while ago and I didn’t listen out for it. Ugh. Yep, the week it came out and a few other times.

- I didn’t know that. Ooh yeah he does in this song so I do like this more from him as well.

- Lmaoooo that was a sarcastic response. I was teasing and like “omgggg you do not find him cute” even though I know you do. :haha: I am glad you did. ❤️ I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth. ❤️  Mhmmm. omgggg okayyy. Omgg awwww you should have left that in there. ❤️ OMGGG you gonna leave me hanging without telling me. I want to know the tea. (!) I thought you would have agreed to that. Oooh ahh yeah i know….. I didn’t, but maybe things have changed recently? I don’t know…. but i want to know who you think that comment applies to. 😘

- Oooh ahhh Kelsea is doing this too? Ugh seems like a lot of artists are doing this nowadays and it gets all so confusing. :wacko: Mhmmm yeah I get that. From looking at the Mediabase country charts, this song is #19 and is still gaining on country radio.

Okayyyy ma’am. You are so welcome. ❤️ I can’t wait.

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): Awww your opening comments on this. Lol wow again I forgot this song was considered a single, and I didn’t even know it had a music video to it. This is a VERYYY interesting song and definitely not a song I would expect from any of these artists on it to sing. It’s quite a classic rock sounding song, and well…. very different. Ooh I think I heard it being released on those formats but I don’t listen to rock radio. And yeah Contemporary hit radio is Top 40….. but as a follower there, I never saw it released there or played on any radio stations? I don’t get it. :huh: Yeahh your comments on this collabo with these artists is how I feel - EXCEPT I don’t love this anywhere near as much as you do. It’s good and veryyy unpredictable but it’s tooo out there and not really for me, at least on first few listens. OH SHOOT, I thought Bruno started off the song… sounds more like Bruno than Ed to me. Omggg LOL I love that lyric you shouted out. Sounds like som ething you can relate to. :giggle: Ooh I don’t really care for Chris Stapleton and could do without him but good on him on this song and doing his thing here. I do feel like this would be a very exciting and electrifying song to watch live. I do love Bruno the most so it’s clear his part would be my favorite, and it is, and yeah really like his voice on this song. Anyway this song is interesting…. not a favorite of mine but i think with many more listens I could grow to really like this. 

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human: Interesting opening comments of how this song didn’t click for you at first and yet…. you have it WAYYY higher than “Cool.” :lmao: Anyway, I did really like this song right away and would quickly grow to love it. It’s funky, fun, catchy and easy to listen to. omgg sooo cute about the ears dancing along to this. :haha: Oooh curious which other song this reminds you of, but to me, it reminds of me a lot of  Maroon 5 songs. Cant think specifically, but “One More Night” kinda comes to mind? lol them referencing their album title is funny and good promo for the album aha. Yeah I do really like the pre-chorus and corus of the song. It’s a lot of fun and very dace and jammy. i like the build-up and the whole vibe o this song. Lol your comments on the first line of the second line being relatable. :giggle: But yeah fun song for sure. :bobo:

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: Oooh snap, well I thought this was gonna be at least Top 20, but it’s not sooo oops. :dead: OMGGG your opening comments but lmaooo yess, Denise. :dead: This song clearly had those one day radio deals where it would play on top of the hour, every our. LMAOO at how you were gonna be tired of it before you knew it. :dead: Woww at it being 4 years since their last duet but it’s nice seeing Shawn & Camila doing a duet here. And oooo snap I noticed you put Camila’s name first here. So odd to me cause I always see Shawn’s name first. :haha: I thought of this as more of a Shawn single even tough it sounds more like a Camila song. Ooooh this song was sent to Shawn? I def can’t see him doing this as a solo song though. Awww your comments makes A LOT of sense though - cause yea this was super overplayed and I can get how that could kill your enjoyment o this song when you would otherwise really love it. i get it being similar to IDC or you. I do love this song, but not sure if I ever got tired of it? But it is a very sensual and sexy song and the both of them sound really good on this. Lmaooo your Thumbelina line haha. OMGG your Shawn señorita line. I hear soooo many people hearing and wondering if he sings that - even though eh doesn’t. :lmao: OMGGG that line that makes you cringe and wow at this whole back story to it…. wow. :dead: But yeah those are some realllyyy steamy and sexy lyrics and…. they do not hold back. Get a room you two. :dead: But yeah do love their ad-libs and how they sing this together and separately.

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer): WHOOAAA…. I am super shocked here. I knew this would be on here based on your comments on my thread but this high - and higher than Señorita (and maybe even Only Human)? I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS. :shock: Yeah your first sentence says it perfectly. Never expected you to be obsessed with this. I do really like/love this (ugh not sure which) so I am glad you do. Omggg loll you with the cute guy in The Chainsmokers. He’s in that screencap for you. :giggle: Oooh that baddd girl cheating on the guy here. Baddd. 😮 Oooh at your favorite part of the song, with that pre-chorus. That part has a nice buildup to it and I do really like that part too, and also really like the chorus. Def has a sad part to it. Oooh awww I like the part with the angst too. Those are all really good and angry sounding for sure - but it does have a cool sound to it too. I do like all of these parts you are listing here.  omggg the angry angst that makes you want to scream. Awww. Omgg whoa this would have been in your Top 10? Thhat would have surprised me even more.

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself: Ooh I am sure I remember this on your list in 2018 but was it a single then? I know it was more 2019. ut yeah this song does have a nice feel good feel/vibe to it for sure. Awww the song has a nice sweet sound and message to it. omggg lol what at them singing about being ealosu of the blue jeans? Omgg wow. Interesting. :lmao: Oooh awww interesting comments there with Dan and his hair, haha. Anyway I am not like super familiar with this song as their other current releases, as this wasn’t released to Pop radio but I was familiar with this from seeing them performing this on various shows and award shows and such. The chorus is definitely my favorite part. It’s really fun, catchy and has a nice feel good sound to it. omggg i love how you dissect the chorus. It is fun and another nice song from them.

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie): UGH is this the clue about two artists you love on a song? I was legit thinking of this song but stupidly didn’t list it because i didn’t think of Brendon as an artist you love. So I’m mad at myself here. :/ Aww your opening comments on Taylor’s new music and omggg the worldwide holiday comment. omg. :haha: Oooh yeah I was def surprised hearing Taylor and Brendon dueting but it is nice how big of a fan she is of his. Awww yay for loving this and omggg awww at holding out hope for more country…. awww Denise. :bye2: I feel like she’s moved on from country and is predominantly a pop artist, although she does have a few country songs here and there but aww I get the comments. But yeah I do love the positive feel/theme of this song and the message o the song. LMAO that beginning of the music video is sooo dang extra, it’s crazy. :dead: It cracks me up hahaha. The chorus is really cute, fun and inectious or sure. I like all of what you mentioned and those “meeeee-hehehe” parts are really fun. Oooh I didn’t know this info regarding Taylor adopting a male cat from this video but thanks for that info. omggg lol i love how you talk about the video so much and have to get back into the song. :giggle: Aww the keep you company line is cute there haha. Ooh awww your comments on the tapping feet part haha. Omgggg wow your comments on the Spelling is fun part. I love the rant you got on this although it does make me awww there. I wonder why they got rid of that part. I do think it’s cute/cheesy, but….. it’s harmless so what gives? :dead: Oooh yesss I love that Brendon’s “YOU CAN’T SPELL AWESOME WITHOUT ME” part at 2:58 so much. Yess i said that in my thread but gotta say it here too. :haha: But aww yess i like all of these parts you listed and agree this is a nice fun happy song! :yes:

Clues for 20-16:

- Two one-word song titles that begin with the same letter. // Hmmm not really sure what to guess… Carrie Underwood’s “Southbound,” Dan + Shay’s “Speechless” (though this is probably too 2018 for you), Jonas Brother’s “Sucker”

- A song from a male country artist.  // Such a vague clue here. :giggle: I think it’s a legit and reasonable time for Hunter to show up - so either One Good Reason or Heartbreak although I can see both being higher. OOH Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Remember You Young

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards.   // Ugh I want it to be Ciara’s Thinkin’ Bout You but I’m becoming doubtful if that’s gonna be on here now as I couldn’t imagine that being higher than “ME!” and some o these other songs. Other guesses… Jonas Brothers Sucker, Dan + Shay’s “Speechless” (though this is probably too 2018 for you), Panic! At the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It. The Panic song seems like the best guess.

- Another song from Wally's Top 10!  // OMGGG another Top 10 song of mine? :dead: Time to copy & paste and edit correctly this time. Gosh lleeemmmeee seee…. Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old/too 2018 which it could be), Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm I think it’s probably the Ava song as I can see JoBros Sucker being in your Top 10……which may shock you but hoping it is lol.

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: yay! This song has really grown on me.  I only know this and Peter Pan from  her.
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): I only heard clips of this, I never cared to listen to the whole song.  It's good though. 

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: This is cute and I love it!  I'm glad it's doing well, it's charting up iTunes for me this year. 😄 I never understood what it is about so thank you!  

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: Never cared for this,=.

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: Oh, this is a good jam.  Yess, I like both artists too.  The video is apparently funny. 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]: This is blowing up on my radio station app TTHIS YEAR.  I hear this at least once a day none the less, it's a good song, I got addicted to this. :stealth:

On 3/7/2020 at 12:26 PM, *Wallace said:

- Higher than #21 too? That is sitll really impressive. 

- Lmaoooo that was a sarcastic response. I was teasing and like “omgggg you do not find him cute” even though I know you do. :haha: I am glad you did. ❤️ I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth. ❤️  Mhmmm. omgggg okayyy. Omgg awwww you should have left that in there. ❤️ OMGGG you gonna leave me hanging without telling me. I want to know the tea. (!) I thought you would have agreed to that. Oooh ahh yeah i know….. I didn’t, but maybe things have changed recently? I don’t know…. but i want to know who you think that comment applies to. 😘

- Oooh ahhh Kelsea is doing this too? Ugh seems like a lot of artists are doing this nowadays and it gets all so confusing. :wacko: Mhmmm yeah I get that. From looking at the Mediabase country charts, this song is #19 and is still gaining on country radio.

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): Awww your opening comments on this. Lol wow again I forgot this song was considered a single, and I didn’t even know it had a music video to it. This is a VERYYY interesting song and definitely not a song I would expect from any of these artists on it to sing. It’s quite a classic rock sounding song, and well…. very different. Ooh I think I heard it being released on those formats but I don’t listen to rock radio. And yeah Contemporary hit radio is Top 40….. but as a follower there, I never saw it released there or played on any radio stations? I don’t get it. :huh: Yeahh your comments on this collabo with these artists is how I feel - EXCEPT I don’t love this anywhere near as much as you do. It’s good and veryyy unpredictable but it’s tooo out there and not really for me, at least on first few listens. OH SHOOT, I thought Bruno started off the song… sounds more like Bruno than Ed to me. Omggg LOL I love that lyric you shouted out. Sounds like som ething you can relate to. :giggle: Ooh I don’t really care for Chris Stapleton and could do without him but good on him on this song and doing his thing here. I do feel like this would be a very exciting and electrifying song to watch live. I do love Bruno the most so it’s clear his part would be my favorite, and it is, and yeah really like his voice on this song. Anyway this song is interesting…. not a favorite of mine but i think with many more listens I could grow to really like this. 

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human: Interesting opening comments of how this song didn’t click for you at first and yet…. you have it WAYYY higher than “Cool.” :lmao: Anyway, I did really like this song right away and would quickly grow to love it. It’s funky, fun, catchy and easy to listen to. omgg sooo cute about the ears dancing along to this. :haha: Oooh curious which other song this reminds you of, but to me, it reminds of me a lot of  Maroon 5 songs. Cant think specifically, but “One More Night” kinda comes to mind? lol them referencing their album title is funny and good promo for the album aha. Yeah I do really like the pre-chorus and corus of the song. It’s a lot of fun and very dace and jammy. i like the build-up and the whole vibe o this song. Lol your comments on the first line of the second line being relatable. :giggle: But yeah fun song for sure. :bobo:

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: Oooh snap, well I thought this was gonna be at least Top 20, but it’s not sooo oops. :dead: OMGGG your opening comments but lmaooo yess, Denise. :dead: This song clearly had those one day radio deals where it would play on top of the hour, every our. LMAOO at how you were gonna be tired of it before you knew it. :dead: Woww at it being 4 years since their last duet but it’s nice seeing Shawn & Camila doing a duet here. And oooo snap I noticed you put Camila’s name first here. So odd to me cause I always see Shawn’s name first. :haha: I thought of this as more of a Shawn single even tough it sounds more like a Camila song. Ooooh this song was sent to Shawn? I def can’t see him doing this as a solo song though. Awww your comments makes A LOT of sense though - cause yea this was super overplayed and I can get how that could kill your enjoyment o this song when you would otherwise really love it. i get it being similar to IDC or you. I do love this song, but not sure if I ever got tired of it? But it is a very sensual and sexy song and the both of them sound really good on this. Lmaooo your Thumbelina line haha. OMGG your Shawn señorita line. I hear soooo many people hearing and wondering if he sings that - even though eh doesn’t. :lmao: OMGGG that line that makes you cringe and wow at this whole back story to it…. wow. :dead: But yeah those are some realllyyy steamy and sexy lyrics and…. they do not hold back. Get a room you two. :dead: But yeah do love their ad-libs and how they sing this together and separately.

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer): WHOOAAA…. I am super shocked here. I knew this would be on here based on your comments on my thread but this high - and higher than Señorita (and maybe even Only Human)? I DIDN’T EXPECT THIS. :shock: Yeah your first sentence says it perfectly. Never expected you to be obsessed with this. I do really like/love this (ugh not sure which) so I am glad you do. Omggg loll you with the cute guy in The Chainsmokers. He’s in that screencap for you. :giggle: Oooh that baddd girl cheating on the guy here. Baddd. 😮 Oooh at your favorite part of the song, with that pre-chorus. That part has a nice buildup to it and I do really like that part too, and also really like the chorus. Def has a sad part to it. Oooh awww I like the part with the angst too. Those are all really good and angry sounding for sure - but it does have a cool sound to it too. I do like all of these parts you are listing here.  omggg the angry angst that makes you want to scream. Awww. Omgg whoa this would have been in your Top 10? Thhat would have surprised me even more.

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself: Ooh I am sure I remember this on your list in 2018 but was it a single then? I know it was more 2019. ut yeah this song does have a nice feel good feel/vibe to it for sure. Awww the song has a nice sweet sound and message to it. omggg lol what at them singing about being ealosu of the blue jeans? Omgg wow. Interesting. :lmao: Oooh awww interesting comments there with Dan and his hair, haha. Anyway I am not like super familiar with this song as their other current releases, as this wasn’t released to Pop radio but I was familiar with this from seeing them performing this on various shows and award shows and such. The chorus is definitely my favorite part. It’s really fun, catchy and has a nice feel good sound to it. omggg i love how you dissect the chorus. It is fun and another nice song from them.

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie): UGH is this the clue about two artists you love on a song? I was legit thinking of this song but stupidly didn’t list it because i didn’t think of Brendon as an artist you love. So I’m mad at myself here. :/ Aww your opening comments on Taylor’s new music and omggg the worldwide holiday comment. omg. :haha: Oooh yeah I was def surprised hearing Taylor and Brendon dueting but it is nice how big of a fan she is of his. Awww yay for loving this and omggg awww at holding out hope for more country…. awww Denise. :bye2: I feel like she’s moved on from country and is predominantly a pop artist, although she does have a few country songs here and there but aww I get the comments. But yeah I do love the positive feel/theme of this song and the message o the song. LMAO that beginning of the music video is sooo dang extra, it’s crazy. :dead: It cracks me up hahaha. The chorus is really cute, fun and inectious or sure. I like all of what you mentioned and those “meeeee-hehehe” parts are really fun. Oooh I didn’t know this info regarding Taylor adopting a male cat from this video but thanks for that info. omggg lol i love how you talk about the video so much and have to get back into the song. :giggle: Aww the keep you company line is cute there haha. Ooh awww your comments on the tapping feet part haha. Omgggg wow your comments on the Spelling is fun part. I love the rant you got on this although it does make me awww there. I wonder why they got rid of that part. I do think it’s cute/cheesy, but….. it’s harmless so what gives? :dead: Oooh yesss I love that Brendon’s “YOU CAN’T SPELL AWESOME WITHOUT ME” part at 2:58 so much. Yess i said that in my thread but gotta say it here too. :haha: But aww yess i like all of these parts you listed and agree this is a nice fun happy song! :yes:

Clues for 20-16:

- Two one-word song titles that begin with the same letter. // Hmmm not really sure what to guess… Carrie Underwood’s “Southbound,” Dan + Shay’s “Speechless” (though this is probably too 2018 for you), Jonas Brother’s “Sucker”

- A song from a male country artist.  // Such a vague clue here. :giggle: I think it’s a legit and reasonable time for Hunter to show up - so either One Good Reason or Heartbreak although I can see both being higher. OOH Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Remember You Young

- This song was performed at the Billboard Music Awards.   // Ugh I want it to be Ciara’s Thinkin’ Bout You but I’m becoming doubtful if that’s gonna be on here now as I couldn’t imagine that being higher than “ME!” and some o these other songs. Other guesses… Jonas Brothers Sucker, Dan + Shay’s “Speechless” (though this is probably too 2018 for you), Panic! At the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It. The Panic song seems like the best guess.

- Another song from Wally's Top 10!  // OMGGG another Top 10 song of mine? :dead: Time to copy & paste and edit correctly this time. Gosh lleeemmmeee seee…. Panic! At the Disco’s High Hopes (unless that’s too old/too 2018 which it could be), Jonas Brothers’ Sucker or Ava Max’s Sweet but Psycho. Hmmmm I think it’s probably the Ava song as I can see JoBros Sucker being in your Top 10……which may shock you but hoping it is lol.

- Yes.

- Ooooh okay, now I see how you meant it. What are you saying "I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth." about? I'm confused. :unsure: Okay, well I was embarrassed, so I changed it. I don't knowww.  I don't know how to think of this. :blushingwave: lol and you don't know this about what you think either. Hmm gah. 

- Yes, she is. Yeah. :( Oooh it is, that's good to know. I hope I hear it more soon then.

- Yeah. :( Ed has all different sounds with his collaborations from this album. I'm confused about its release too, specifically with the Top 40 thing. I don't get it. Oh my okay. :( I hope you would like this much more. Yeah, Bruno's part comes later. lol omg your comment here. I... have nothing to say. Oh, sad about this with Chris too, but oh well. Darn, I wish you would hear it more so that could happen. 😢 

- Yes because things changed, which I talked about. Yes it is. :bobo: lol thanks. I don't know. That's not it, but I don't know. I sort of get the comparison though. Yeah. It issss. :bobo: Yes, that lyric, but also the pre-chorus lyrics... I would think you would know how to relate those to me.

- I see. It's close to Top 20 though. Ugh yeah, I guess so. That was way toooo much so soon. I agree. Oh yeah, I don't know if it's supposed to be one way. That's just how I did it. I think of it as equally both of theirs, but it does have more of a Camila sound. Oh good, glad it makes sense. Yes, agree. lol. :lmao:  Ooooh really? Yeah, so I guess he just says nothing at that part. Ugh yess, it does. That is true. They did have a room though. Me too.

- Yesss.... of course I always knew it would be high.  Wow you comparing to those songs. I always loved this and for longer though. lol I know he is. :giggle: Yep. Ah yes, love that, but love a lot of parts. Yesss. :omg: I'm glad you do too. Earlier on in the year it could have been possible, but I don't know.

- Oooh no, I think this was in my intermission since it was released as a single in early 2019. I should correct that. Yes it does! :bobo: They're jealous cause they want her all to themselves. It's not that interesting. 😛 Aww okay, but I'm glad you still like this. Yes, so good! I agree. :bobo: Thank you.

- Oooh noo, it's not, but that would be a good guess too. That was the Ed one (for Ed and Bruno).  This and the D+S song were for the clue of songs that have different words with the same meaning in the titles (myself and me). Haha yes! I agree. ❤️  I do. You never knoww. She still writes country songs for other artists. "I feel like she’s moved on from country" :/ Dislike. Me too. I LOVE IT. Best music video moment of the year. :wub: Yes it is. I love them! Ooh, surprised you didn't hear that, but yep. That's Benjamin Button. ❤️  There is so much I love about the video. Aww yes. I love those feet parts. :wub:  Ugh yeah, I don't get why they removed it. So weird. Oh yes, I remember you and that part. Yay! 

The guesses. :wub: And oh my, so happy I only have to write one more set of clues. Hmmm. Oh snap. 😮 This could be your most successful set of guesses. Hmm hmm hmm. I have a thought but will wait. Very interesting. 

47 minutes ago, FunkyFrankie said:

38. Kelsea Ballerini - Miss Me More: yay! This song has really grown on me.  I only know this and Peter Pan from  her.
37. Kygo - Higher Love (with Whitney Houston): I only heard clips of this, I never cared to listen to the whole song.  It's good though. 

36. Gabby Barrett - I Hope: This is cute and I love it!  I'm glad it's doing well, it's charting up iTunes for me this year. 😄 I never understood what it is about so thank you!  

35. Zara Larsson - All the Time: Never cared for this,=.

34. Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber - I Don't Care: Oh, this is a good jam.  Yess, I like both artists too.  The video is apparently funny. 

33. Ed Sheeran - South of the Border (featuring Cabello and Cardi B]: This is blowing up on my radio station app TTHIS YEAR.  I hear this at least once a day none the less, it's a good song, I got addicted to this. :stealth:

- Oh yay, I'm glad you like this. ❤️ Aww I love all her music. She has lots of great songs (and others on this list too). 

- Aw I see. :( But yes it's fun. 

- Yay! I'm so happy for her success too. ❤️ Oh lol you're welcome.

- Oh okay. :( 

- I agree. :bobo: 

- Yeah, this was only released in December, so it's going to be a much bigger 2019 hit. It came out on the album last summer though, so I've known it since then. I'm glad it's so popular now. :wub: 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Yes.

- Ooooh okay, now I see how you meant it. What are you saying "I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth." about? I'm confused. :unsure: Okay, well I was embarrassed, so I changed it. I don't knowww.  I don't know how to think of this. :blushingwave: lol and you don't know this about what you think either. Hmm gah. 

- Yes, she is. Yeah. :( Oooh it is, that's good to know. I hope I hear it more soon then.

- Yeah. :( Ed has all different sounds with his collaborations from this album. I'm confused about its release too, specifically with the Top 40 thing. I don't get it. Oh my okay. :( I hope you would like this much more. Yeah, Bruno's part comes later. lol omg your comment here. I... have nothing to say. Oh, sad about this with Chris too, but oh well. Darn, I wish you would hear it more so that could happen. 😢 

- Yes because things changed, which I talked about. Yes it is. :bobo: lol thanks. I don't know. That's not it, but I don't know. I sort of get the comparison though. Yeah. It issss. :bobo: Yes, that lyric, but also the pre-chorus lyrics... I would think you would know how to relate those to me.

- I see. It's close to Top 20 though. Ugh yeah, I guess so. That was way toooo much so soon. I agree. Oh yeah, I don't know if it's supposed to be one way. That's just how I did it. I think of it as equally both of theirs, but it does have more of a Camila sound. Oh good, glad it makes sense. Yes, agree. lol. :lmao:  Ooooh really? Yeah, so I guess he just says nothing at that part. Ugh yess, it does. That is true. They did have a room though. Me too.

- Yesss.... of course I always knew it would be high.  Wow you comparing to those songs. I always loved this and for longer though. lol I know he is. :giggle: Yep. Ah yes, love that, but love a lot of parts. Yesss. :omg: I'm glad you do too. Earlier on in the year it could have been possible, but I don't know.

- Oooh no, I think this was in my intermission since it was released as a single in early 2019. I should correct that. Yes it does! :bobo: They're jealous cause they want her all to themselves. It's not that interesting. 😛 Aww okay, but I'm glad you still like this. Yes, so good! I agree. :bobo: Thank you.

- Oooh noo, it's not, but that would be a good guess too. That was the Ed one (for Ed and Bruno).  This and the D+S song were for the clue of songs that have different words with the same meaning in the titles (myself and me). Haha yes! I agree. ❤️  I do. You never knoww. She still writes country songs for other artists. "I feel like she’s moved on from country" :/ Dislike. Me too. I LOVE IT. Best music video moment of the year. :wub: Yes it is. I love them! Ooh, surprised you didn't hear that, but yep. That's Benjamin Button. ❤️  There is so much I love about the video. Aww yes. I love those feet parts. :wub:  Ugh yeah, I don't get why they removed it. So weird. Oh yes, I remember you and that part. Yay! 

The guesses. :wub: And oh my, so happy I only have to write one more set of clues. Hmmm. Oh snap. 😮 This could be your most successful set of guesses. Hmm hmm hmm. I have a thought but will wait. Very interesting. 

- Wowzers. 😮

- Mhmmmm yes. Lolol I was just being dramatic and extra. Of course I always knew this but i love acting and making a big deal of you posting your crush wubby feelings about Brett. Omggg noooo you shouldn’t be embarrassed of how you truly feel. 😮 You can….. I know you can. Omggg what are you saying here at this second to last sentence? I am confused. :lmao:

- Awww ok. Yess it is good to know. Aww I hope you do too.

- Oooh yeah I know he does. I just never heard this sound from him before. Yeahh sameee. I don’t really recall it being released to Top 40 in the US unless radio just ignored it completely, which I can’t see them doing with an Ed and/or Bruno track. Samee. Ooh awww sorry. I think it could be a slow grower type of track. I had nooo idea. LOLOL Welll you always have dreams of being pregnant and having babies sooo I wonder if this song makes you think of anyone in particular. :giggle: Aww sorry but Chris does his thing on this. Awww yeah, i know.

- I understand. You’re very welcome. Oooh alright. Hmmm I wonder what it is for you. Did you see comments of what this song reminds people of? Yayyy jam along, Denise! :bobo: Oooh ok. I never thought about it but I can get how it relates to you.

- Ah yeah I didn’t think of a specific spot but yea probably in the higher end of the Top 20, ut yeah IDK. Oooh lol that happens with brand new songs. Sometimes with new songs with radio deals, I try to tune into it as much as I can. Like I think I heard Motivation about 5-7 times the day it was released? :dead: Ooh I usually see it with Shawn’s name first - but with both of their names as leads, it is equally their song. Agered. Mhmmm yess it ors make sense. Lol yesss, hahaha. Yeah I would suppose that. omgg you are tooo funny. Awww ok. I knw but you know what I mean. :haha:

- I had noooo idea. 😮 Well yeah because i am really surprised. :lmao: This song was out longer, so it makes sense you love this longer. Lol I know you know. :giggle: Awww I know that you do. Work it there!! :omg: Yayyy. Ahh I understand but yes that would have shocked me even more. :haha:

- Ooh alright, thanks for clearing that up. Awww yayy. Ooh lmaooo I get it now but i never thought of that until you explained it. It is funny though. :lmao: Yayyy, same. 😄 You’re welcome.

- OOOOOH OK sooo this song wasn’t for the people you love doing a song together clue? Okay phew I don’t feel so bad. I wouldn’t have guessed Blow soo yayy. OOOOHH thanks for telling me about tat clue.That was a very clever clue but wayy too clever for my mind to think of. :lmao: Yayy agreement. Ooh snap. Ooh awww yeah that’s true. Ooh awww sorry, that’s how i see it with her with each album release being mostly pop, but again…. you never know. OMGGG I know you do love it. :haha: Yayyy! Aww I’m glad you do. ooh no I don’t. Oooo I had no idea. I wonder why he as that name. 😮 Aww I know you doo. I’m glad you love the video so much. Awwww. :giggle: I don’t get it either. Sooo strange, for sure. Yessss, that was my part. :giggle:

omgggg, I bet i did soo terrible as always. :(:lmao: Awww noooo I want more clues from you. ❤️ Oooh whatcha oh shaping? 😮 OMGGG WHOA REEALLLYYY? Color me shook! I really hope I got a number of these right. 😮 Omgg what thought do you have?

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Mhmmmm yes. Lolol I was just being dramatic and extra. Of course I always knew this but i love acting and making a big deal of you posting your crush wubby feelings about Brett. Omggg noooo you shouldn’t be embarrassed of how you truly feel. 😮 You can….. I know you can. Omggg what are you saying here at this second to last sentence? I am confused. :lmao:

- Oooh yeah I know he does. I just never heard this sound from him before. Yeahh sameee. I don’t really recall it being released to Top 40 in the US unless radio just ignored it completely, which I can’t see them doing with an Ed and/or Bruno track. Samee. Ooh awww sorry. I think it could be a slow grower type of track. I had nooo idea. LOLOL Welll you always have dreams of being pregnant and having babies sooo I wonder if this song makes you think of anyone in particular. :giggle: Aww sorry but Chris does his thing on this. Awww yeah, i know.

- I understand. You’re very welcome. Oooh alright. Hmmm I wonder what it is for you. Did you see comments of what this song reminds people of? Yayyy jam along, Denise! :bobo: Oooh ok. I never thought about it but I can get how it relates to you.

- Ah yeah I didn’t think of a specific spot but yea probably in the higher end of the Top 20, ut yeah IDK. Oooh lol that happens with brand new songs. Sometimes with new songs with radio deals, I try to tune into it as much as I can. Like I think I heard Motivation about 5-7 times the day it was released? :dead: Ooh I usually see it with Shawn’s name first - but with both of their names as leads, it is equally their song. Agered. Mhmmm yess it ors make sense. Lol yesss, hahaha. Yeah I would suppose that. omgg you are tooo funny. Awww ok. I knw but you know what I mean. :haha:

- I had noooo idea. 😮 Well yeah because i am really surprised. :lmao: This song was out longer, so it makes sense you love this longer. Lol I know you know. :giggle: Awww I know that you do. Work it there!! :omg: Yayyy. Ahh I understand but yes that would have shocked me even more. :haha:

- Ooh alright, thanks for clearing that up. Awww yayy. Ooh lmaooo I get it now but i never thought of that until you explained it. It is funny though. :lmao: Yayyy, same. 😄 You’re welcome.

- OOOOOH OK sooo this song wasn’t for the people you love doing a song together clue? Okay phew I don’t feel so bad. I wouldn’t have guessed Blow soo yayy. OOOOHH thanks for telling me about tat clue.That was a very clever clue but wayy too clever for my mind to think of. :lmao: Yayy agreement. Ooh snap. Ooh awww yeah that’s true. Ooh awww sorry, that’s how i see it with her with each album release being mostly pop, but again…. you never know. OMGGG I know you do love it. :haha: Yayyy! Aww I’m glad you do. ooh no I don’t. Oooo I had no idea. I wonder why he as that name. 😮 Aww I know you doo. I’m glad you love the video so much. Awwww. :giggle: I don’t get it either. Sooo strange, for sure. Yessss, that was my part. :giggle:

omgggg, I bet i did soo terrible as always. :(:lmao: Awww noooo I want more clues from you. ❤️ Oooh whatcha oh shaping? 😮 OMGGG WHOA REEALLLYYY? Color me shook! I really hope I got a number of these right. 😮 Omgg what thought do you have?

Ooooh.... still confused because that seemed to be in response to me saying "Well fine then, but... yeah." about how I wouldn't delete anything. :haha: I guess you thought something else. lol ahh. Well, I don't know what to say. I just felt embarrassed after all I already said.  Nooo, I don't know. I never thought about the "sexiest" voice and I just... hmm. :stealth: lol that was about using those words with Hunter. You said "I didn’t, but maybe things have changed recently? I don’t know…." so it's like you don't even know what you think or believe regarding me and him.

- I see. Ugh, bad radio, but I don't get why it would do that either. It wasn't a grower at all for meee.  lol... dreams or daydreams? Maybe it does make me think of someone in particular.  Okay, that's nice of you to say at least. 

- I have no idea what it reminds me of, but it doesn't really anymore either. It was when I first heard it and now the feeling's gone. Not that I remember. lol I will. :bobo: Oh, well I thought you might, but I'd really think you'd get how it does. :ph34rwave:

- Higher end of the Top 20... like top of the list? :unsure:  Yeah, I know. You try to hear them as much as you can when they do that? OMG that many times for Motivation. Wowzers. Ah, I see. Wow. I did nothing funny. Not really because they had a room. :teeheewave:

- :blushingwave:  Yeah. I wish I could have had it that high still.

- You're welcome. Oh, I always thought this since I heard it. :haha: My comments on his hair are not funny. But ugh, Hunter is talking about cutting his hair again, so I had to go scold him. 

- No. lollll you don't feel bad and wouldn't have guessed the right song... so you're happy? How strange is this. :haha: You're welcome. Oh. :( Yes, but she released country first, and you wouldn't have thought of her doing pop then either. Thank you. ❤️ Because she names her cats after characters she loves. :teeheewave: The girls are Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey from Law & Order and Grey's Anatomy.  Yayy. Yeah. I know.

No no, sir. NO MORE CLUES. :no:  Except one more time. "Oooh whatcha oh shaping?" :haha: But yes, you did well. You should have the answers by the end of the week. I can't say.

INTERMISSION: Part 7

I have one more intermission set after this one and then it will be just the Top 20 through to the end. I can see the light. :wub: 

Vanessa Hudgens & Kiersey Clemons (from Rent Live) - Take Me or Leave Me

Yess Vanessa came to slay and I loved her performance of this song in Rent Live:wub: She sells the character and attitude so well. I love seeing her in her second live musical too, following Grease a few years back. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Of course I will always get the HSM feels. But anyway, she sounds great on this and I especially love the chorus.  Kiersey sounds great when she comes in, as well, and I love the build-up of them singing to each other. "I quit, unless you take it back, Women, what is it about them? Can't live with them or without them!" :giggle: 

Maren Morris - Gold Love

This is a really sweet song about love that persists no matter what. Maren says it in the lyrics, but this part is my favorite: "If my stars burn out of light, if my diamond loses shine, your gold love gets me through, gets me through, gets me through" :wub: Her voice sounds so good. The bridge has this kind of breakdown feel to it too, that I love. "Yeah, I guess I always knew, there was something more to you, Silver lining just won't do, your gold love will get me through" :bobo: This is a happy, feel good song. 

Lili Reinhart & Cole Sprouse (from Riverdale) - Seventeen

Another one from last year's Riverdale musical episode, but aww I just thought this was so cute and sweet. Bughead is Riverdale's most beloved couple and here they are wanting to enjoy their life and just be normal teenagers. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat is certainly relevant for all the craziness that goes on on this show.  OMG I forgot another couple appeared on this too. :dead: I only think of this song as Lili and Cole's, oops.  And it's funny that Cole had to sing here because he made a comment about how he got through his Disney career without (really) having to sing, but now they made him on Riverdale. :giggle:I have to stan. And ahh that chorus when they're standing and holding each other is so aww. The feels. "Can't we be seventeen, is that so hard to do?" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I remember Lili tweeting that this was her favorite scene she ever filmed... at least I think it was this one. It was near the end of this episode airing, which is when this was, so I will take a wild guess. :giggle: 

P!nk - Love Me Anyway (featuring Chris Stapleton)

I guess this was released as a single in September, but that's news to me. Why would I never hear it on radio? I would have included it on the actual list if I knew though. Ugh, this song is so good. It's all about loving someone throughout all their bruises, faults, whatever. But she's asking him if he will love her despite those things.  "Even if you see my scars, even if I break your heart, if we're a million miles apart, do you think you'd walk away?" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Her vocals are so beautiful. I think I love the verses on this song even more than the chorus.  Wow that part when Chris comes in is so good. "Even if I scandalize you, cut you down and criticize you"  I wouldn't have expected a duet between these two but it works so well. I love when they sing back and forth. :omg: Wow. So powerful and emotional.  It's that call and response. :wub:

Thomas Rhett - Almost

This is the ultimate song about persistence and I love that. Thomas sings about all these things he almost didn't do, whether because of things people doubting him, unfortunate situations, or whatever.  The point that all those moments got to him where he is now. "I almost gave up guitar 'cause it hurt to play those strings" Imagine if that had happened! The chorus is great. :bobo: It feels so optimistic. "Thank God for the girls I thought I'd marry, but left me heartbroke" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif There's a follow-up to this in the next verse where he says "I almost didn't kiss that girl turned out to be my wife" Aww. :wub:  This part he sings in the chorus each time is another one of my favorites: "For the doors that opened, For ones that slam closed" Yes. I love it.

Taylor Swift - London Boy

Another one of my favorite new bops from Taylor's album. :bobo: There are so many poppy, ear candy gems that I love from her. This just makes me feel happy and like I need an English guy in my life, I guess? I don't know. :haha: It's really cute and playful. I love how Taylor sings about all these things that she loves that connect to her roots, but then "But something happened, I heard him laughing, I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent" :giggle: I just love it. And now her heart has moved from home to somewhere else.  YOU KNOW I LOVE A LONDON BOY, I ENJOY WALKING CAMDEN MARKET IN THE AFTERNOOOON :bobo: HE LIKES MY AMERICAN SMILE, LIKE A CHILD, WHEN OUR EARS MEET, DARLING, I FANCY YOUUU :bobo: That second part is my absolute favorite! "He likes my American smile" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  And omg "darling, I fancy you" is so so cute. :haha: :wub:  And obviously appropriate.  "You know I love a London boy, boy, I fancy you"  :bobo:  She sings about how her life has changed with this new culture in the second verse. "They say home is where the heart is, but God, I love the English" :giggle: She changes the second lyric of the second chorus, which is always fun to spot.  The "Just wanna be with you" parts are my favorite in the bridge, especially that "wanna be with youu" at 2:10.  And the second line of the third chorus is different too! Taylor is always switching it up on us. Ah, this is such a cute, feel good, jammy song that I love. :bobo: 

Camila Cabello - First Man

This song stood out as a favorite the first time I listened to Romance, so I was so pleased when she performed it at the Grammy's recently.  :wub: That was such a beautiful, sweet, emotional moment between her and her dad.  I loved absolutely everything about it. :wub:bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAnd yes, the song is, of course, about her dad and how he is the first man that ever loved her. Ugh, love that. It's so stunning and heartfelt. The song starts out so soft, but already shows the transition as she is falling in love with this guy, and how life is going to change as he becomes the man of her heart. "And I found someone I really like, maybe for the first time" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI love how she sings parts of the pre-chorus kind of quickly, and the end of the lines in her upper register. "But he's waiting outside" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifSo airy. I love it all, but I love the chorus the most. I love the piano melody, how she sings, the lyrics.... ahhhh. "I swear on my heart that he's a good man. I know you'll stay up late, just waiting for me" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif So cute. But I think this is my favorite: "You held me so tight, now someone else can. But you were the first man that really loved me" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif   I really love everything about the next verse and pre-chorus too, but especially: "He makes me really happy I think he might be the one, ohhh" :wub:bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif So cute and her vocals are heavenly. I also love the new lyrics in the second chorus, like "I promise he loves me, he'd never hurt me" And then this whole part! It's like a bonus chorus with all different lyrics. "Now you're on the driveway, faking a smile. You wish you could tell him he doesn't deserve me. So I had to stop the car and turn around, to tell you you were the first man that really loved me" :wub: I love it ALL. All the little breathy vocals are so pretty too. "You say "You've never looked so beautiful You know you'll always be my little girl"" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I love how she transitions from verses like that in her lower register to what comes next. "You're looking at me, while walking down the aisle, with tears in your eyes, maybe he deserves me" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif   Theway the song builds up right there is so powerful too. "You don't even know how much it means to me now, that you were the first man that really loved me," bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifheart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  

Hunter Hayes - Port in the Storm

Hopefully this SoundCloud link works, because I can't find this uploaded on YouTube (only a live performance). This is kind of a secret song that Hunter texted out to the fans on his contact list... if you weren't aware, lots of celebs have public phone numbers for fans, so they can mass text them exclusive things. LIKE SONGS. So that is the only way I can even access this and share it with you all. And we are again blessed with over 4 minutes here. :wub: I believe this is a song that didn't make the cut on Wild Blue, Pt. 1... unless it's gonna be on one of the follow-up parts, but I'm thinking no, since he shared it? I don't know. This is a demo version of the song. It's so pretty and effective with just the piano and vocal though. I love these opening lines: "Never been hostage with my heart to my head, Never felt so alive and scared half to death" :broken: But then how he sings the next part!   "You've got what you wanted, I'm in the palm of your hand, and for me to keep falling must have been all in your plan"  I love how he sings the first part of those lyrics, but then... just the lyrics. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  So sad. My poor Hunter when through lots of sadness on this album. Lots of heartbreak (pun intended, oops). But I am here to mend his heart. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  I love so much how he sings the chorus and powers his voice. I WOULD WALK THROUGH FIRE BUT I AIN'T MADE OF STONE. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  Ugh, such a sad line. He belts the first part of each line of the chorus, and I just love it so much. I think maybe SO IF I'M JUST A NEW IDEAAA might be my favorite, but it's tough.  "If you're just a runaway, a ship in the night that ain't looking for home, I can't be the port in the storm" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  Such creative lyrics and metaphors. He does not want someone who is not committed. "I'm fully surrendered with so much to lose" See? crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  Ugh, so sad. Hunter. Why so sad? Let me help. "I felt feelings like flying and feelings like sinking in sand" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifLove that line and how he sings it. Of course, Hunter has also literally flown and that's why he's the astronaut. "But I've never known water as strong as the waves I'm in, Oh, as strong as the waves I'm in" :omg: The richness in his voice! Ahhh. He sings some different lyrics in the second chorus, the biggest change being "So if I'm just a drunk idea" instead of the favorite part I mentioned before... but I love this part even more maybe. It always stands out to me and I always think... no. Hunter would never be just a drunk idea to me. He is a fully sober idea. (!)  I notice how he also sings "I can't be your port in the storm" this time instead of "the" port in the storm.  "I'm not a lighthouse; I'm lost at sea, With all that you know now, would you ever save me?" What. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  Of course I would. Ah omg the way he sings the last chorus even quieter at the start is so ahh. It builds up though and omg another new lyric. "So when the sun comes out will you still be holding on?" :omg: His belting on this! omg I'm in love. "And is it wrong with me, if I can ask anything, all that I want to be Oh, is it wrong with me, if I can ask anything, all that I want to be Is more than just the port in the storm" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif The way he sings this song. Oh my, so sad. My favorite is that second "all that I want to be." heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif   But ugh, of course he deserves better and more than this. BAD whoever made him feel this way. "I would give anything to be more than just a port in the storm" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  *holds Hunter*  This song is so emotional, simple,  powerful, and I heart it. It would be worth an album slot to me, as would all the hundreds of songs he writes for each. :wub:  

Ella Henderson - Friends

I'm so glad to finally have some new Ella music! I had a song earlier on my list that she was featured on, and here is one of her very own. This is a really uplifting, nice song dedicated to the good friends in life.  "When I need a pick me up, you pick me up"  heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  That's so cute. I love this line too: "And the boyfriends they change, and so will our second names, but the one thing stays the same is us" :bobo: I especially love how she sings the word "namess." It all builds up into the chorus, which is kinda anthemic and just good. FRRRIIIEEENDS. WITH YOU TIL THE ENDDD. :bobo: OMG it's so uplifting, catchy, celebratory, I just love it. AND WHEN YOU'RE SCAREEEDD, THEY'LL BE RIGHT THEREEE. SO HOLD ONTO YOUR FRIENDDSS. :bobo: The horns and clapping are fun too. "I was right there when you struggled with Ryan, and you were right here when my dad went away" shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif  So specific.  The bridge is such a jam too! You just have to shout it. THEY'LL BE GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES. THEY'LL BE TROUBLES AHEAD. THEY'LL BE TEARS IN MASCARA WHERE WE'LL ALL LOOK A MESS. :bobo: You wouldn't think to bobo these lyrics, but you kind of have to. It's celebrating the bad times because we get through them with our friendsss. "What's a life without a drama? Oh, so don't you forget, we ain't close to broken yet" :bobo: You see? That's why we're boboing. And omg the music and ad-libs from there to the end are all so fun! Good friends can be hard to come by, so there is all the reason to celebrate those amazing ones. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  

Kelsea Ballerini - Better Luck Next Time

I omitted most of the songs from Songland from the official list for reasons I already explained earlier, but I originally included this one because I love it so much. However, my messy self had to make room for another song, so it was an easy one to relocate to the intermission. Anyway, I absolutely love this from Kelsea. :wub: I did love some of the other songs she was offered a ton too, and wish she could have recorded them all... but I became obsessed with her version of this.  It's a breakup song, but it's optimistic as they are so glad to be free of that relationship. This person was obviously bad news. "You used my dream against me to tie me to you" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifBut I have to back up because I just love how the song starts with her singing "one sided." I don't know why. The arrangement of the song is so stripped back and I love that acoustic vibe mixed with her vocals. "Two years too many, we tried to get it right, hit like a shot of tequila without the lime. You've got your reasons and, yeah, I got my rhymes" I absolutely love how she sings all of that. :wub: But then she sings the chorus in her falsetto and it's all so pretty.  It's definitely a different sound for her, but works so well. I GOT MYSELF TOGETHER. GOT A NEW ATTITUDE. HOPE THAT I SEE YOU NEVER. I'M SO OVER YOU. :bobo: omg the way she sings this line though: "Got myself together, you're out of my mind" :wub: I could never hit those notes without dying. Ugh, love the way she sings the second verse too. The different dimension of her register are so good throughout this song. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif   Also, there was a video they aired at the end of Songland that showed her singing this in the studio and I loved it so much... but where is it? It is now nowhere to be found on YouTube. :closedeyes: Ugh.

Sarah Jeffery (from Descendants 3)  - Queen of Mean

Another song from Descendants 3. :wub:  I posted the Christmas "version" of this earlier, which had a similiar vibe and was kind of like a sequel to this, but not quite the same melody, specifically in the chorus. This has kind of a pop/R&B leaning, which I really like. In this song, Audrey is reflecting on and wondering how she got in this situation, where Mal "took her place" as King Ben's girlfriend (and now fiance), so she is no longer in line to be his queen. She is understandably upset. :giggle: But that is where the song title comes from because now she's turning into her own queen... the Queen of Mean. Since Mal is a villain's child, Audrey is ready to turn herself ~bad~ to get her way. "I waited patiently for my time, but when it finally came, he called her name" Well, it shouldn't have been a surprise since Mal and Ben had been together awhile now... but yeah, I guess the engagement set her off.  I love how it starts to pick up at this part: "And now I feel this overwhelming pain, I mean it's in my veins, I mean it's in my brain" :omg:  Love that. I love the softer singing part of the chorus. "I never thought of myself as mean I always thought that I'd be the queen" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif But then the belting! AND THERE'S NO IN BETWEEN. :omg: "'Cause if I can't have that then I would be the leader of the dark and the bad, Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be and he's calling me the queen" I don't know why I love this so much but I do. I guess it makes me feel bad in a way and also it sounds so pretty.  In the second verse, I love these parts most: "The anger burns my skin, third-degree" and "They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen, Your nightmare's my dream, just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes"  The build-up at the end of the bridge is so powerful, "There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless, So my only interest is showing this princess that I am the queen and my reign will be endless" :omg: And then how she belts the next part is so good too. I WANT WHAT I DESERVE. :omg: OMG that whole part there is one of my faves. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And then I love the new lyrics she sings in the last chorus too. Her hair and dress all changed color because she has gone to the dark side. Oooh Audrey.  "If they want a villain for a queen, I'm gonna be one like they've never seen"  One of my favorites. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Her vocals are so pretty at the end too. There is also this remix version from the Disney Hall of Villians, which is cool.

Vanessa Hudgens & Kiersey Clemons (from Rent Live) - Take Me or Leave Me:
Maren Morris - Gold Love:
Lili Reinhart & Cole Sprouse (from Riverdale) - Seventeen:
P!nk - Love Me Anyway (featuring Chris Stapleton):

Thomas Rhett - Almost:

Taylor Swift - London Boy:

Camila Cabello - First Man:

Hunter Hayes - Port in the Storm:

Ella Henderson - Friends:

Kelsea Ballerini - Better Luck Next Time:

Sarah Jeffery (from Descendants 3)  - Queen of Mean: