idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
miss denise

Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

22 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooooh Lol I didn’t know what to say there as I just thought you were posting a bunch of smilies. Omggg lol You’re talking about the James Corden  and Rebel Wilson part? OMG LOL that was more hilarious than anything else to me. :lmao:  Awww okay you do that. Although i may need clarification on who we’re talking about here. 😮

- Mhmmm yess. Ooh understandable comments but you are allowed to sing whatever you want and wherever haha. 

- Mhmmm. omgg you thought this? Awww why thank you!

- Omggg lol oops, I thought I said it but it was on James Corden’s show. I can’t remember if it was this song or something else. Mmmm I do. Omggg awww you with all f these comments on the kitties. Sooo funny and cute here. :haha: I do. Oooh yess it sure did haha.

- Awwww noooo. That’s okay. :( And yeah I know wiki can lie to you too. Ooh Steven had it on his list? I did not remember that but that’s cool. Yayy this agreement. Oh lol yes you do. Oooh awwww I see. I never heard this on the radio either but glad it’s done well too.

- Well oh. I feel like I saw his name somewhere so maybe he was on Steven’s or Tom’s past lists. :haha: Yayness! I liked it well enough there.

- Ooh I see. I guess I was thinking with how her recent music has changed like she would have and ventured into the gospel genre and then her other songs seemed to be in different genres, although she works well with them. But hoping i make sense. Yeah I had a JoJo feeling here while listening to this. Yayy agreement!

- Awww okay, that is cool and good to know. Oooh omggg lmaoo you thinking of this too. :lmao: I think the only name i know kinda well is Scott’s but don’t really remember the others uness if you point them out. :haha: I bring all of the interesting comments. ❤️ Omgg awwww….. I hope someone is able to pick you back up. :( LOL WHATT? IT’S WHAT YOU SAID, DENISE. :dead: You said you were in love with his voice. ❤️ 

- Lolol you. Oh my. :giggle: Lmaoooo you make sure that i do haha. Awww yes that’s good. Cause I was not expecting that part and it made me go wow…. but then I remembered that song. I forgot about it for a moment. OMGGG and wow you using that face too. :dead: Awww yess it is really fun there. You’e welcome.

Omggg I know…. that made it a struggle. :bye2: I was surprised but those songs were either too 2018, were non-singles, songs I couldn’t see on here or  yeah stuff like that. Yeah surprised I found so much for the CMAs. Hoping I got something right there. Lol if it’s not Hunter, I am curious who that could be about. Yayy! ❤️

I was because of what we were talking about there, but never mind then.  Yes, this. I didn't like it.  I will, but what? 😕  You know who. You said his name and I said 20/7. 

- Okay, but the point was the rest of the lyrics are not what I would use to motivate someone.

- Yes.

- You did not say, but now I know. Yay cute kitties. ❤️ 

- Bad Wiki. :( Yes, he posted it on his list this year.  I wouldn't think you'd hear this on radio.

- I have no idea.

- Oh...  hmmm. They always still have that Tori quality to me. I see.

- I did. Oooh, well yay for knowing his name at least. lol.  But it is good to be floored. :unsure: I know I said it and I am not taking it back.

- lol. Oh... oh, you forgot about that song? Wow but okay. OMG I used that face before on the post where you didn't comment on my faces... but now you have this reaction. Hmm. But you shouldn't be surprised.

Sorry. :unsure: Ooh wow, but that's good then for your guesses.  Ah wow, I didn't know, but we'll see.  Anddd will see about this tooo.

2 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

56. Carly Rae Jepsen - Now That I Found You: I love this, such a jam. I hope Too Much also makes an appearance on here. And I am a cat person so I can approve of the video as well!
55. Maddie & Tae - Die From a Broken Heart: Yesss this and After the Storm Blows Through remain my favorites from them. Glad their getting more recognition.

54. Jordan Davis - Take It From Me: This was decent, not the most memorable for me though. I feel that the only male country artist this year who has consistently released music that I could get into is Brett Young though.

53. Tori Kelly - Sorry Would Go a Long Way: Sometimes I like Tori's gospl/acoustic side and ther times I wish she'd go back to her more up tempo pop. This is a case of the latter unfortunately because while Tori sounds nice, I find the arrangement/song itself forgettable.

52. Pentatonix - Waving Through A Window: I don't really remember this song on any previous lists but I always like Pentatonix's strong harmonies. 

51. Walker Hayes - 90's Country: Clever theme/lyrics but I don't care too much for the song itself. Maybe I would've been mroe into it with a faster tempo or a stronger singer; found it kind of forgettable. 

- Yes! :bobo: Oh, I didn't listen to that song enough and much prefer this one. :(  Ah, dogs are my favorite, but I love animals in general, so am always here for this kind of video. :wub: 

- Oh wow, an unexpected favorite from them, but I love that you mentioned that! :wub: Me too. 

- Oh okay. :( omg the Brett love here out of nowhere! :wub:  I love quite a few male country artists, but he is one of my favorites as well. ❤️ 

- Ah I see. :( I love her voice and music regardless. 

- I'm sure this version wasn't, but Steven had possibly the whole soundtrack on his list in 2017, I think it was. :haha: Totally agree. :wub: 

- Aww. :( Darn, it's not forgettable to me, but oh well.  Imagine Brett singing it. :giggle: 

13 hours ago, miss denise said:

I was because of what we were talking about there, but never mind then.  Yes, this. I didn't like it.  I will, but what? 😕  You know who. You said his name and I said 20/7. 

- Okay, but the point was the rest of the lyrics are not what I would use to motivate someone.

- Yes.

- You did not say, but now I know. Yay cute kitties. ❤️ 

- Bad Wiki. :( Yes, he posted it on his list this year.  I wouldn't think you'd hear this on radio.

- I have no idea.

- Oh...  hmmm. They always still have that Tori quality to me. I see.

- I did. Oooh, well yay for knowing his name at least. lol.  But it is good to be floored. :unsure: I know I said it and I am not taking it back.

- lol. Oh... oh, you forgot about that song? Wow but okay. OMG I used that face before on the post where you didn't comment on my faces... but now you have this reaction. Hmm. But you shouldn't be surprised.

Sorry. :unsure: Ooh wow, but that's good then for your guesses.  Ah wow, I didn't know, but we'll see.  Anddd will see about this tooo.

Oooh sorry. All of the actual text and context was rmoved. Omgggg Denise.But awww it was hilarious. :lmao: Okay that’s good. Oooh ok. I just thought you were going to say his name here to remind me. :teehee:

- Yeah I know that. Singing the chorus could have still motivated me even if it wasn’t in that literal sense of motivating someone.

- ❤️ 

- Sorry there. Awww.

- Veryyy bad. Thanks for that. You would be right but I do flip through country stations so I could have heard it from there - but I didn’t.

- Understandable.

- With it being her voice, they do. But when I usually see her performances on TV, I usually see her playing the guitar with acoustic type arrangements like this song. But yes.

- Awww thanks haha. Lol I was about to say here but isn’t it good to be floored but then re-read and saw you say that. But now i am confused why you’re saying this at the floored comment. You shouldn’t take it back.

- Yeahh. It’s not a song I knew when it was out and haven’t heard it for so long, lol. Mhmmmm yessss I did. Well I see more context here and I guess it stood out more to me here? I don’t know. :lmao: Awww ok!

Ooh awww no need to be surprised. It is, I am not complaining there. Ahhh yess but know you know. 😄 I look forward to seeing at all of this. 😮

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh sorry. All of the actual text and context was rmoved. Omgggg Denise.But awww it was hilarious. :lmao: Okay that’s good. Oooh ok. I just thought you were going to say his name here to remind me. :teehee:

- Veryyy bad. Thanks for that. You would be right but I do flip through country stations so I could have heard it from there - but I didn’t.

- With it being her voice, they do. But when I usually see her performances on TV, I usually see her playing the guitar with acoustic type arrangements like this song. But yes.

- Awww thanks haha. Lol I was about to say here but isn’t it good to be floored but then re-read and saw you say that. But now i am confused why you’re saying this at the floored comment. You shouldn’t take it back.

- Yeahh. It’s not a song I knew when it was out and haven’t heard it for so long, lol. Mhmmmm yessss I did. Well I see more context here and I guess it stood out more to me here? I don’t know. :lmao: Awww ok!

Ooh awww no need to be surprised. It is, I am not complaining there. Ahhh yess but know you know. 😄 I look forward to seeing at all of this. 😮

It wasn't removed, it was just in the quote from your post and that was my response. But even if you didn't know what it was about, I would think you'd react to all those smileys and want to know. I didn't think it was. :( You're playing games here, I see. 

- You're welcome. I know you do.

- Okay, I see.

- Yeah... because you just said "I hope someone is able to pick you back up. :(:unsure: I'm not.

- Oh.  Hmm well okay.

I said I was sorry, not surprised. I know... Me too.

INTERMISSION: Part 1

It is now time to take a break from the ranking and share some of my favorite album tracks from 2019.  Some of these may have actually been singles that I didn't realize were released, or some other situation, but I'll explain when those come up.  As usual, I have way too many songs I want to share, so these sets will be a bit longer so I can finish this before summer. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Thomas Rhett - VHS

Thomas is one of my favorite country artists and you'll be seeing a lot of songs from his Center Point Road album on here. I had no idea what to expect when I first listened to this song, but it turns out VHS is an acronym. "It's gon' be a V-H-S" :bobo: Wait for it and you'll find out what that means. "I'm like, "S-O-S"" :giggle: The chorus is just so fun! "Hands on fire when I hold you, I can guarantee it's gonna be a very hot summer, me and you, we'll be all over each other like we do " :bobo: And now you know the answer. This song is so dang catchy and definitely has that summery vibe about it.  I can't decide my very favorite part because the chorus is just all so jammy!

Avril Lavigne - Love Me Insane

I really love the feel of this song and how Avril sings it. "You stitch and sew my heart up" :wub: That's so cute. "But love me insane, Yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah, Lo-lo-love me insane, Yeah-eah yeah-eah yeah-eah" :bobo: I love that. It doesn't seem like an insane love if he's really putting her back together and making her so happy, but I guess it is insanely good. I really liked a lot of songs from this album too, so you'll be seeing more of those here. 

Jordan Fisher, Brennin Hunt,  Kiersey Clemons, Mario, Brandon Victor Dixon, & Ensemble - Rent (from Rent Live)

*song from 3:13-7:40*
I can't find video of just this song's performance, so I'm embedding the entire 2+ hours show. :dead: Don't be mad, I highlighted the time of the song.  And actually - you're welcome.  Rent: Live was broadcast on FOX last January and I loved it.  I really enjoyed the cast, including Jordan Fisher, Vanessa Hudgens, Tinashe, Mario, and Brennin Hunt - who I did not know before this, but thought he was great.  (ETA: I have now been informed Brennin was on The X-Factor USA, which I do not remember at all, but I did probably like him on there as well). Anyway, this was the first performance of the show and of course it's right to open up with Jordan singing as Mark. He looks so cute in that sweater. :giggle:  I love the rock edge of this song though, which is different from what I'm used to Jordan singing. We also have Brennin as Roger, whose voice I really enjoyed during this whole show. The guys are all wondering how they're going to pay their rent.  They have to come up with the money or be evicted, which is scary.   "How we gonna payyy? How we gonna payyyy? How we gonna pay last year's rent?" :bobo: It's not really something to bobo about, but I love that part and how it builds up. The music afterward is so fun too.  Jordan and Brennin singing together is my favorite.  And that dance breakdown in the middle! I have to have another rockstar moment.  There are some other performers on this song, including Mario, who I mentioned before.  "How do you leave the past behind, when it keeps finding ways to get to your heart" Aww sad, but I love that part. And Jordan standing on the table. :lmao: Oh, Brennin gets up there too. Go boys. :bobo:  And LOL the "How we gonna pay" part turns into "We're not gonna pay" at the end. Oh those rebels. But LOL WAIT EVEN MORE. It goes from we're not gonna pay "last year's rent" to "this year's rent" to "next year's rent." :dead: Wow. They rebelled even more than I thought. I also wonder how this works anyway because my rent is always monthly and I never heard of it paid by the year. :giggle:  Well, this song certainly is one way to fix your problems... by just refusing to do what you're supposed to. :dead:  Not advice I would give my kids.  And wow, this commentary is a long mess, but basically I thought this was a great opening number and is one of my favorites. 

Cassadee Pope - FYI

Cassadee has some words for the new girl her ex-boyfriend is seeing in this song, and you know... it's just an FYI. stuart.gif I really like the build-up of the pre-chorus, although it spells trouble as this guy doesn't appear to be over her, despite being with someone else.  "While he was flyin' you to Vegas and all our favorite places, always runnin' 'round with each other, he was sayin' that he missed me and damn girl you look pretty, I don't think you'd like how he was lookin' at me" Well, that's no good.  I love how the chorus blossoms, but it doesn't get any better for this girl. "He was sayin' you were casually datin', when we ran into each other maybe once or twice, Said if he kissed me that it wouldn't be cheatin', you can run with it, do with it what ever you like, it's just an fyi" :bobo: Again, not really something to bobo about, but she's letting that girl know and it's a catchy song. omg what a cute puppy the end of this video shows. :wub: 

Ariana Grande - NASA

thank u, next isn't my favorite album from Ariana, but this is my favorite album track from it, and possibly my favorite overall. In this song, Ariana is owning her independence, even while in a relationship, by saying she just wants to be by herself tonight, even though there's nothing wrong. It's Ari time! (!) "Yeah, I'm just sayin', baby, I can't really miss you if I'm with you, and when I miss you, it'll change the way I kiss you" :bobo: See? It will all be good. I like the play on words with her needing space and the NASA and outer space references. :giggle: "Give you the whole world, I'ma need space, I'ma need space, I'ma, I'ma need, You know I'm a star; space, I'ma need space" :bobo: I love it. It is an important topic as well because separate time can beneficial for couples. "You don't wanna leave me, but I'm tryna self-discover, Keep me in your orbit and you know you'll drag me under" :yes: Let her spread her wings! 

Jonas Brothers - Love Her 

This is my favorite (non-single) from the Jonas Brothers latest album. It's a sweet song they sing about putting their girls first no matter what... all because of love. It has a kind of low-key, groovy feel that I love. :bobo: "Opposites attract and we're the livin' proof of this, but I keep on comin' back like a magnet"  It continues into the chorus and I love the snapping too. :bobo:  "Because you love her, la la la la la la, love her" So catchy!  I love this part from the second verse too, where Joe says: "I put my selfish ways in boxes, and shipped 'em back to where they came" :haha: Cute. I like how him and Nick take turns singing the verse, pre-chorus, and even parts of the chorus. I'll put out a search party for Kevin's voice. :giggle: Love Nick's falsetto on this part of the bridge: "And know it's always far from perfect" And then the belting around 2:30, so good! heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

Ed Sheeran - Remember The Name (featuring Eminem & 50 Cent)

This song is sooo jammy. :bobo: It has a vibe that reminds me of some older album tracks from Ed that I really love. His flow on these kinds of songs is really cool and it's amazing he got some huge rappers featured on it with him. He talks about his dream of a music career and how it came about. "And if I had my fifteen minutes, I must have missed 'em" :haha: But it's all so fun and catchy. "You know it ain't my time to call it a day" :bobo:  The guys all have their own verses, which is fun. 50 Cent's is my least favorite and I can't understand much of what he says, but oh well. It's all still fun and makes me :bobo: 

Maddie & Tae - Tourist in This Town

I feel like there are so many songs lately with this same kind of story line, but I like them all. It's basically about the aftermath of a breakup in a small town. The chorus is my favorite, with how it powers a bit more, but this lyric especially stands out: "Tourist in this town, a broken heart for a souvenir" :broken: How sad.  I also love this line from the second verse that goes "Looking in windows I don't recognize, like I ain't been living here for my whole life" It's crazy how things can change. I love the cleverness of the lyrics and how they don't feel like they even belong in their town anymore, although it's sad. "Once was found but now I'm lost, don't even know the name of that street I crossed" :( And the lyric that says "Where do I go from here?" can have a double meaning too, like literally where do they go (since they're tourists), but also what to do next in this situation? It's very interesting.

Hunter Hayes - Loving You

This is possibly my top favorite non-single from Hunter's Wild Blue: Part I album...  actually, one of my other top favorites was just released as a single, which means I will no longer include it in this intermission, and you'll have to wait until next year to see my outrageously messy thoughts on that one. :ph34rwave: Sorry Wally. Anyway,  I loved this song instantly. He sounds so good and it's an interesting concept where he's struggling with the aftermath of a breakup. He feels content with all the memories and is genuinely happy for this girl moving on and doing well, but hates that he can't get over her. Oh my.  :(  I love this opening line. "I can't sleep, it's like I'm trying to breathe underwater" :broken: This is also clever: "It's the never getting over that's dragging me under" Sad though.  And you see? "I could be mad and I could want you to be lonely too" He could be, but he's not. The build-up into the chorus is so good and the way the chorus swells really gets to my heart. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif "I love that you're moving on, and that you love somebody new, I'm alright with holding on, not letting go, I swear it's true, I just hate loving you" My favorite. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif:wub: I love it so much and it gets me in the feels. And look at this.. "All this pain is my purpose, yeah it's weakness but it's worth it, and it hurts but it's what's left of you leavin'" OMG that's so sad. The pain hurts, obviously, but that's what he has left of this relationship, so he's gonna hold on to it. Wow, so so sad. No no, Hunter. :no: I will make it better.  The bridge. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif"The only thing I hate is that you took my heart with you" :broken: Ugh. I love the different way he sings some of the words in the last chorus, which I can't explain, but it happens. His voice and emotions make me do a sad wave. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Naomi Scott - Speechless (from Aladdin)

Princess Jasmine is an icon, especially for me in the live action Aladdin, where she took such control of her future and what she wanted for herself. (!) This song says it all. I was shook in the theater and still am to this day. This has become my theme song,  as well.  I can really connect with and relate to it in ways. The song doesn't need any more than the piano and her powerful and beautiful vocals. Although as she says "Here comes a wave meant to wash me away", she will not allow it! PRINCESS JASMINE WILL STAND FOR NO SUCH THING. (!)  The build-up of this song is so effective and perfect. It just gets bigger and bigger as it goes. "I won't be silenced, you can't keep me quiet" Yes.  The "Don't you underestimate me" part is one of my favorites, but even more later on.  ""Stay in your place" "Better seen and not heard" Well, now that story is ending" NO. NO. YES.  "So come on and try, Try to shut me and cut me down" I love how she tells them to come on and try. :wub:  The bridge that starts at 2:12 owns my SOUL. "Try to lock me in this cage, I won't just lay me down and die" (!) Ugh all the lyrics are so good, as is her amazing voice. :omg: bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI love all her SPEECHLESSSS parts. And this final chorus is my favorite at 2:47. YES TO HOW SHE SINGS DON'T YOU UNDERESSSSTTTIMATEEE MEEEEE this time. :omg: MY FAVORITE. YESSS. SLAY THAT ENDING TO THE SONG. THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE PRINCESS QUEEN JASMINE. And YES TO OVER 150 MILLION VIEWS.  heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

Thomas Rhett - VHS:
Avril Lavigne - Love Me Insane:
Jordan Fisher, Brennin Hunt,  Kiersey Clemons, Mario, Brandon Victor Dixon, & Ensemble - Rent (from Rent Live):
Cassadee Pope - FYI:
Ariana Grande - NASA:
Jonas Brothers - Love Her:
Ed Sheeran - Remember The Name (featuring Eminem & 50 Cent):
Maddie & Tae - Tourist in This Town:
Hunter Hayes - Loving You:
Naomi Scott - Speechless (from Aladdin):

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

It wasn't removed, it was just in the quote from your post and that was my response. But even if you didn't know what it was about, I would think you'd react to all those smileys and want to know. I didn't think it was. :( You're playing games here, I see. 

- You're welcome. I know you do.

- Okay, I see.

- Yeah... because you just said "I hope someone is able to pick you back up. :(:unsure: I'm not.

- Oh.  Hmm well okay.

I said I was sorry, not surprised. I know... Me too.

Ooh ok well I was focused on your response and it just had smilies… so I didn’t know how else to respond. :haha: I am curious why you posed all of those smilies. OMGGGG YOU with this last sentence. I am not paling games. :dead: 

- :hug: Yes.

- Yayy!

- Oooh ok i think I read this as you saying somehing about going to the floor and like dropping to the floor, so I said that comment there. Good.

- ❤️ 

Lol oops, i meant no need to say sorry there. It’s all good. Mhmmm. Yay!

Awww yor intermission list. ❤️ Omggg your crying comments of finishing before summer. Awww you.

Thomas Rhett - VHS: Lol this song title definitely made me think of the videotape system of VHS, lol. lol your S-O-S comment is funny. This song does have a really fun sound to it and I can see how you would bobo along to it and find it catchy. It is fun.

Avril Lavigne - Love Me Insane: Oooh the opening music of this reminds me of “Same Old Love” and the song remnds me of Selena Gomez in general. 😮 Oooh those yea-yeah yeah parts reminds me of “I’m With You.” The song does have an interesting sound to it and she sounds good on this. It’s kinda chill and laid back but it’s cool.

Jordan Fisher, Brennin Hunt,  Kiersey Clemons, Mario, Brandon Victor Dixon, & Ensemble - Rent (from Rent Live): OMGGG your opening sentence here, omggg. wow this is the whole production here? Wow. :Dead: I was gonna say whee is Tinashe but I see you linked a specific part and I guess she wasn’t on this part. Wow I kinda forgot this was in 2019 as it get so much longer than this. :lmao: Oooh I thought we knew of Brennin Hunt? Or at least I think I did. I thought he was on The X Factor US (or maybe The Voice)? OMGGG your comments of Jordan looking cute in his sweater. Oh you. :giggle: Ooh this is weird to comm en t since it’s a performance and not a recorded song  but the song is  early fun sounding despite it to being the happiness subject matter.  The parts you listed are all good and fun. And yeah this was a fun peformane where they all sung and performed well on this. 

Cassadee Pope - FYI: Ooh interesting storyline  with this song here…. and how she’s singing it to the girl of this new relationship. Cassadee does sound really  pretty throughout the song. But it is nice how she’s telling all of this to the girl to watch out for this guy. Lol i love your bobo’ing about the lyrics that aren’t really bobo worthy, haha. lol your puppy comment. The Brady Bunch inspiration in the video is fun.

Ariana Grande - NASA: Oooh interesting how this is possibly your favorite track off of the thank u, next album. Hmmm I don’t think I really heard anything or any buzz of this song but I can’t really remember. The song does have a cool chill funky R&B feel to it, an def has a cool sound to it. Oooh I was trying to get what this NASA was about and ooo outer space references. I wouldn’t have guessed this until well listening to this. That is very different, unique and clever. Cool song and she sounds great on it. 

Jonas Brothers - Love Her: Cool that this is your favorite non single from the JoBros latest album. It does have that low-key calm feel to it. Hmmm I kinda gt a Love Yourself/Let it Go (James Bay) feel to it - mainly with the music. I do like that first lyric you pointed out and that part stood out to me so yay for mentioning that. LOL your search party Kevin comment. :lmao: Lol Ialways think…. “Does he ever sing?” :haha: This song is very relaxing and easygoing.

Ed Sheeran - Remember The Name (featuring Eminem & 50 Cent): Ooh this was one of the Ed tracks I was most curious about as it features Em and 50 and o course you know i am fan of theirs. And of course I never went to check it out for myself so gonna do so here. I…actually wasn’t expecting him to rap on this song as he has two other rappers on this. Oh lmaoo the 15 minutes comment. But ooh this song has a cool funky sound to it for sure. Oooh whoa the chorus def reminds me of some Em and 50 collabos (with Dr. Dre). Oooh snap I heard a TRL line in there. Anyay, I like all 3 guys parts and what they bring to the song. It’s a very cool song and something I could have seen being really popular in the early/mid 2000s.

Maddie & Tae - Tourist in This Town: Aww it’s interesting how you mention so many of these songs with the same subject matter to them. The girls sound really pretty on this although yeah the song does sounds really sad and heartbreaking. :( Gosh all of these lyrics you are mentioning are really sad but they sound good on this. :( Ooh and one of those Maddie & Tae girls look really different than I remembered.

Hunter Hayes - Loving You: OMGG WAITTT what at these opening comments here with the other intermission song and you excluding it because it was just eleased as a single? Omggg not fair though. :dead: You can and should include it on this intermission list and next year’s main list. Give the people what they want. (!) Aww the song does hav a really sad storyline to it and awww poor Hunter with all of this here. :( Agreed with you that the chorus really swells and builds up nicely from him. And whoa this song kinda reminds me of a mix of “Blue Ain’t Your Color” and “I Hate Love Songs.” It has that bluesy country / heartbreaking sad feel to it. But awww with all of what Hunter is going through, you make him feel better and help him be happy. :bye2: Sad song but he sounds good on it.

Naomi Scott - Speechless (from Aladdin): Ooh I thought this song was released as a single and thought it was eligible for your list, but I guess not. 😮 I mean….. I still have a strong preference for the original Princess Jasmine but I do like this Princess Jasmine as well. This is oe of the very few songs of this set i have heard before, although do wish I had heard it more, but I do really like this. With the message of what and how you describe this song, definitely suits Princess Jasmine and what she’s gone through with her family preventing what she really wants. This song is really powerful with a strong message to it and she sings it beautifully and with a lot of power and emotion. She’s not just singing it but she is SANGING It for sure. :omg: Great song.

Whoaaa, they did a Rent Live?! 

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

Let m4 guesss, Vanessa is Mimi??? 

And yay for " Speechless", That song was written for the live movie but it's a nice soft ballad, I didn't know Naomi sings?! 

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh ok well I was focused on your response and it just had smilies… so I didn’t know how else to respond. :haha: I am curious why you posed all of those smilies. OMGGGG YOU with this last sentence. I am not paling games. :dead: 

- Oooh ok i think I read this as you saying somehing about going to the floor and like dropping to the floor, so I said that comment there. Good.

Awww yor intermission list. ❤️ Omggg your crying comments of finishing before summer. Awww you.

Thomas Rhett - VHS: Lol this song title definitely made me think of the videotape system of VHS, lol. lol your S-O-S comment is funny. This song does have a really fun sound to it and I can see how you would bobo along to it and find it catchy. It is fun.

Avril Lavigne - Love Me Insane: Oooh the opening music of this reminds me of “Same Old Love” and the song remnds me of Selena Gomez in general. 😮 Oooh those yea-yeah yeah parts reminds me of “I’m With You.” The song does have an interesting sound to it and she sounds good on this. It’s kinda chill and laid back but it’s cool.

Jordan Fisher, Brennin Hunt,  Kiersey Clemons, Mario, Brandon Victor Dixon, & Ensemble - Rent (from Rent Live): OMGGG your opening sentence here, omggg. wow this is the whole production here? Wow. :Dead: I was gonna say whee is Tinashe but I see you linked a specific part and I guess she wasn’t on this part. Wow I kinda forgot this was in 2019 as it get so much longer than this. :lmao: Oooh I thought we knew of Brennin Hunt? Or at least I think I did. I thought he was on The X Factor US (or maybe The Voice)? OMGGG your comments of Jordan looking cute in his sweater. Oh you. :giggle: Ooh this is weird to comm en t since it’s a performance and not a recorded song  but the song is  early fun sounding despite it to being the happiness subject matter.  The parts you listed are all good and fun. And yeah this was a fun peformane where they all sung and performed well on this. 

Cassadee Pope - FYI: Ooh interesting storyline  with this song here…. and how she’s singing it to the girl of this new relationship. Cassadee does sound really  pretty throughout the song. But it is nice how she’s telling all of this to the girl to watch out for this guy. Lol i love your bobo’ing about the lyrics that aren’t really bobo worthy, haha. lol your puppy comment. The Brady Bunch inspiration in the video is fun.

Ariana Grande - NASA: Oooh interesting how this is possibly your favorite track off of the thank u, next album. Hmmm I don’t think I really heard anything or any buzz of this song but I can’t really remember. The song does have a cool chill funky R&B feel to it, an def has a cool sound to it. Oooh I was trying to get what this NASA was about and ooo outer space references. I wouldn’t have guessed this until well listening to this. That is very different, unique and clever. Cool song and she sounds great on it. 

Jonas Brothers - Love Her: Cool that this is your favorite non single from the JoBros latest album. It does have that low-key calm feel to it. Hmmm I kinda gt a Love Yourself/Let it Go (James Bay) feel to it - mainly with the music. I do like that first lyric you pointed out and that part stood out to me so yay for mentioning that. LOL your search party Kevin comment. :lmao: Lol Ialways think…. “Does he ever sing?” :haha: This song is very relaxing and easygoing.

Ed Sheeran - Remember The Name (featuring Eminem & 50 Cent): Ooh this was one of the Ed tracks I was most curious about as it features Em and 50 and o course you know i am fan of theirs. And of course I never went to check it out for myself so gonna do so here. I…actually wasn’t expecting him to rap on this song as he has two other rappers on this. Oh lmaoo the 15 minutes comment. But ooh this song has a cool funky sound to it for sure. Oooh whoa the chorus def reminds me of some Em and 50 collabos (with Dr. Dre). Oooh snap I heard a TRL line in there. Anyay, I like all 3 guys parts and what they bring to the song. It’s a very cool song and something I could have seen being really popular in the early/mid 2000s.

Maddie & Tae - Tourist in This Town: Aww it’s interesting how you mention so many of these songs with the same subject matter to them. The girls sound really pretty on this although yeah the song does sounds really sad and heartbreaking. :( Gosh all of these lyrics you are mentioning are really sad but they sound good on this. :( Ooh and one of those Maddie & Tae girls look really different than I remembered.

Hunter Hayes - Loving You: OMGG WAITTT what at these opening comments here with the other intermission song and you excluding it because it was just eleased as a single? Omggg not fair though. :dead: You can and should include it on this intermission list and next year’s main list. Give the people what they want. (!) Aww the song does hav a really sad storyline to it and awww poor Hunter with all of this here. :( Agreed with you that the chorus really swells and builds up nicely from him. And whoa this song kinda reminds me of a mix of “Blue Ain’t Your Color” and “I Hate Love Songs.” It has that bluesy country / heartbreaking sad feel to it. But awww with all of what Hunter is going through, you make him feel better and help him be happy. :bye2: Sad song but he sounds good on it.

Naomi Scott - Speechless (from Aladdin): Ooh I thought this song was released as a single and thought it was eligible for your list, but I guess not. 😮 I mean….. I still have a strong preference for the original Princess Jasmine but I do like this Princess Jasmine as well. This is oe of the very few songs of this set i have heard before, although do wish I had heard it more, but I do really like this. With the message of what and how you describe this song, definitely suits Princess Jasmine and what she’s gone through with her family preventing what she really wants. This song is really powerful with a strong message to it and she sings it beautifully and with a lot of power and emotion. She’s not just singing it but she is SANGING It for sure. :omg: Great song.

Okay, and then yeah, I would think you'd ask what that was all about if you didn't remember. lol now you say you're curious. We were talking about a certain video and those are my feelings about it. Well you were asking me to say who this is about again, when we just said, so yeah.

I was floored because of the song.

Thanks for hearting it. ❤️ Ugh yeah, I have so many songs and so much to get through... and other things I need to post still. 😢 

- I would think so. My SOS comment? I only quoted the lyric. But yes, it is fun! :bobo: 

- Another SOL comparison? I only hear it on the very first note. I can't really hear Selena on this either, but interesting. I also don't think of this as chill really, but hmm.

- Yes, it is the whole show. I needed video of the song.  Tinashe wasn't on this song. "Wow I kinda forgot this was in 2019 as it get so much longer than this." What do you mean? It feels longer? Whaattt he was on TXF? I just looked it up and see but do not remember at all. :?  Wowww my world has changed. How far did he make it? I must see. Why this reaction to my Jordan comment? Oh sorry. I could have just posted the audio, but I prefer video to go with it. :(  Yay.

- Yes it is. She sounds great and I love the feel of it. ❤️ Yeah, they're not, but oh well. Puppy! Oh wow, I didn't watch the full thing to see that, but that's cool as I see it now. :haha: 

- Yeah, maybe. You probably didn't hear about it. :( Yay!  Oh, well NASA is about space. You wouldn't have guessed? :unsure:  

- Thank you, lol. lol "calm." It is more laid-back, but still fun. Oh, interesting. :unsure: Yay! He only sings background. :giggle: 

- Oooh I wondered if you knew of this song... I expect you to really like it. :bobo:  Oh. But it's so fun! Yesssss. :bobo: I get that too. Oh yes, "from Taco Bell to TRL" :haha: Yay! Ugh, it should be popular now. 

- Yeah. It is sad, but yes they sound good. "Ooh and one of those Maddie & Tae girls look really different than I remembered." :lmao: I'm guessing you mean Tae because of the darker hair, although she had it in the video of the song on my list too.

- omggg. :giggle: Sorryy. It's the song we talked about a few times. :ph34rwave: lol absolutely not. It's not the only song I took off because it just became a single. It saves me space to add in others here though... and with this one, an excuse to put that off for another year. ❤️  "Give the people what they want." lol.  But yes. :( I Iove that chorus. omg your comments are full of song comparisons. Hmm. :unsure: I would like to do that for him. ❤️ 

- It doesn't say so on the Aladdin soundtrack page. :unsure: I would say something here, but you would get mad, so I won't, but... you would also love this Princess Jasmine. ❤️ The song and moment from the movie is so powerful. Hmm at the family comment.  Well, she is supposed to marry a prince since it's the law. Her character has so much more.. well character, in this one since she truly fights for herself and doesn't have to depend on her father to change the law for her either. She is there to do it herself. ❤️  I have to stan.  And yeah, she will not let anyone not let her have a voice because she's a woman, so love that about this song.  Yes, it is and she does. (!)❤️ 

9 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Whoaaa, they did a Rent Live?! 

Happy Season 5 GIF by Friends

Let m4 guesss, Vanessa is Mimi??? 

And yay for " Speechless", That song was written for the live movie but it's a nice soft ballad, I didn't know Naomi sings?! 

Yeah, it was over a year ago now. You can watch the whole thing from the video I posted. stuart.gif

No, Vanessa played Maureen. Tinashe was Mimi. 

I wasn't familiar with Naomi before Aladdin, so I had no expectations of her singing, but her voice is amazing. :wub:

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Okay, and then yeah, I would think you'd ask what that was all about if you didn't remember. lol now you say you're curious. We were talking about a certain video and those are my feelings about it. Well you were asking me to say who this is about again, when we just said, so yeah.

I was floored because of the song.

Thanks for hearting it. ❤️ Ugh yeah, I have so many songs and so much to get through... and other things I need to post still. 😢 

- I would think so. My SOS comment? I only quoted the lyric. But yes, it is fun! :bobo: 

- Another SOL comparison? I only hear it on the very first note. I can't really hear Selena on this either, but interesting. I also don't think of this as chill really, but hmm.

- Yes, it is the whole show. I needed video of the song.  Tinashe wasn't on this song. "Wow I kinda forgot this was in 2019 as it get so much longer than this." What do you mean? It feels longer? Whaattt he was on TXF? I just looked it up and see but do not remember at all. :?  Wowww my world has changed. How far did he make it? I must see. Why this reaction to my Jordan comment? Oh sorry. I could have just posted the audio, but I prefer video to go with it. :(  Yay.

- Yes it is. She sounds great and I love the feel of it. ❤️ Yeah, they're not, but oh well. Puppy! Oh wow, I didn't watch the full thing to see that, but that's cool as I see it now. :haha: 

- Yeah, maybe. You probably didn't hear about it. :( Yay!  Oh, well NASA is about space. You wouldn't have guessed? :unsure:  

- Thank you, lol. lol "calm." It is more laid-back, but still fun. Oh, interesting. :unsure: Yay! He only sings background. :giggle: 

- Oooh I wondered if you knew of this song... I expect you to really like it. :bobo:  Oh. But it's so fun! Yesssss. :bobo: I get that too. Oh yes, "from Taco Bell to TRL" :haha: Yay! Ugh, it should be popular now. 

- Yeah. It is sad, but yes they sound good. "Ooh and one of those Maddie & Tae girls look really different than I remembered." :lmao: I'm guessing you mean Tae because of the darker hair, although she had it in the video of the song on my list too.

- omggg. :giggle: Sorryy. It's the song we talked about a few times. :ph34rwave: lol absolutely not. It's not the only song I took off because it just became a single. It saves me space to add in others here though... and with this one, an excuse to put that off for another year. ❤️  "Give the people what they want." lol.  But yes. :( I Iove that chorus. omg your comments are full of song comparisons. Hmm. :unsure: I would like to do that for him. ❤️ 

- It doesn't say so on the Aladdin soundtrack page. :unsure: I would say something here, but you would get mad, so I won't, but... you would also love this Princess Jasmine. ❤️ The song and moment from the movie is so powerful. Hmm at the family comment.  Well, she is supposed to marry a prince since it's the law. Her character has so much more.. well character, in this one since she truly fights for herself and doesn't have to depend on her father to change the law for her either. She is there to do it herself. ❤️  I have to stan.  And yeah, she will not let anyone not let her have a voice because she's a woman, so love that about this song.  Yes, it is and she does. (!)❤️ 

Oooh. Lol I don’t know what to say here but yess I am curious. Oooh which video was this? The Justin and Chrissy video you showed me? Ooh ok I just needed another reminder but all is good.

Which is why I said I hope you get picked up.

:hug: Oooh awwww you do? Awww Denise. Just do what you need to do and take it one step at a time and don’t get overwhelmed. It’s all gonna be ok. :hug:

- Oooh i didn’t catch it. I thought you were referencing another song or making it up yourself. Mhmmm it is fun.

- Lmaoo yesss I hear it and oh…. well at least you can hear it on the first note. That’s better than nothing. Lol we seem to be in so much disagreement here. :haha:

- Didn’t know that until reading your write-up, haha. Awww yea I understand. Ughh this… but yeah it felt like it was out earlier than 2019. Altough I know it was out at the very beginning of it but felt like this was out in 2018. Lol yess he was on XFUS. I remember him mainly for Elliott really liking him and bringing him for some time. I can’t remember how far he got but probably got cut  in the Boot Camp or judges house round? Lolol awww your world has changed. :giggle: But yeah you have seen him  before…. and he’s someone i thought you would have really liked on there. Causeee it was funny to me haha. Oooh awww it’s okay. It was fine.

- Mhmmm she does and yayy. Ooh awwww at that. Lol. Oooh loll yess and that was funny/cute to me, haha.

- I did hear of some album tracks being loved by fans,  namely bloodline sticks out. Maybe some others if I see the titles. Ooh yeah I know NASA is about space in general but yea I wouldn’t have ever thought about Ariana singing about space - or well making space references. :lmao: 

- It was calm to mee, haha. Omggg  this interesting response makes me think you don’t agree or get me at all. Poor Kevin never getting any leads. :bye2:

- Ooh I knew about it but never heard it but yess I do really like it and yayy for this bobo’ing here. :bobo: Yayyness to all of these comments. Lolol loved that, especially as Eminem was one of TRL’s most popular artists haha. Ooh awww it should be but it’s one of the few songs that wasn’t released. :lmao:

- Yess. :( OMGG I never know which one is which sooo thank you for helping me out here. I really notice it in this picture for some reason, hash.

- Oooh omgggg now i got to wait forever to see those comments. :bye2: OMGGG Whyyy nott? Ooh ok I understand but you could still include new 2020 singles on this list too. p Hmmmmm I seeee. Yesss MY quote thee. ❤️ Oooh awww yeah the chorus was good there.  lol That happens when I listen to songs for the first time and i hear those comparisons o I want to list them. But i like those songs soo those are good comparisons - and Hunter did make it his own song. Aww I know you would. ❤️

- Oooh aww wow that surprises me. I thought it was but ok. :unsure: Omggg I’m both scared and curious what you are trying to say here. :haha: But yea I know that i would. Ooh ahh yeah I understand that is the law but it’s something she didn’t want to follow or do as she didn’t love the prince like she love (could love) Aladdin, but i seee at these comments with her being more independent on her own. Interestingg how I hear nothing about that from others. You tell it for her with all of these comments here. (!) Yayyy! ❤️ 

Yeah, it was over a year ago now. You can watch the whole thing from the video I posted. stuart.gif

No, Vanessa played Maureen. Tinashe was Mimi. 

I wasn't familiar with Naomi before Aladdin, so I had no expectations of her singing, but her voice is amazing. :wub:

Yeah it's like Grease: Live, I've got to see Rent now. 

Ooooh, I can see that since she was Rizzo in Grease.

I Wass, 'causa she was in the new Power Rangers 😛 

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh. Lol I don’t know what to say here but yess I am curious. Oooh which video was this? The Justin and Chrissy video you showed me? Ooh ok I just needed another reminder but all is good.

Which is why I said I hope you get picked up.

:hug: Oooh awwww you do? Awww Denise. Just do what you need to do and take it one step at a time and don’t get overwhelmed. It’s all gonna be ok. :hug:

- Didn’t know that until reading your write-up, haha. Awww yea I understand. Ughh this… but yeah it felt like it was out earlier than 2019. Altough I know it was out at the very beginning of it but felt like this was out in 2018. Lol yess he was on XFUS. I remember him mainly for Elliott really liking him and bringing him for some time. I can’t remember how far he got but probably got cut  in the Boot Camp or judges house round? Lolol awww your world has changed. :giggle: But yeah you have seen him  before…. and he’s someone i thought you would have really liked on there. Causeee it was funny to me haha. Oooh awww it’s okay. It was fine.

- I did hear of some album tracks being loved by fans,  namely bloodline sticks out. Maybe some others if I see the titles. Ooh yeah I know NASA is about space in general but yea I wouldn’t have ever thought about Ariana singing about space - or well making space references. :lmao: 

- It was calm to mee, haha. Omggg  this interesting response makes me think you don’t agree or get me at all. Poor Kevin never getting any leads. :bye2:

- Ooh I knew about it but never heard it but yess I do really like it and yayy for this bobo’ing here. :bobo: Yayyness to all of these comments. Lolol loved that, especially as Eminem was one of TRL’s most popular artists haha. Ooh awww it should be but it’s one of the few songs that wasn’t released. :lmao:

- Yess. :( OMGG I never know which one is which sooo thank you for helping me out here. I really notice it in this picture for some reason, hash.

- Oooh omgggg now i got to wait forever to see those comments. :bye2: OMGGG Whyyy nott? Ooh ok I understand but you could still include new 2020 singles on this list too. p Hmmmmm I seeee. Yesss MY quote thee. ❤️ Oooh awww yeah the chorus was good there.  lol That happens when I listen to songs for the first time and i hear those comparisons o I want to list them. But i like those songs soo those are good comparisons - and Hunter did make it his own song. Aww I know you would. ❤️

- Oooh aww wow that surprises me. I thought it was but ok. :unsure: Omggg I’m both scared and curious what you are trying to say here. :haha: But yea I know that i would. Ooh ahh yeah I understand that is the law but it’s something she didn’t want to follow or do as she didn’t love the prince like she love (could love) Aladdin, but i seee at these comments with her being more independent on her own. Interestingg how I hear nothing about that from others. You tell it for her with all of these comments here. (!) Yayyy! ❤️ 

Yes, that video...

Which is why I said being floored is a good thing.

Yeah. Thank you, but I also want to get through it all. :( 

- Okay. I see what you're saying. "bringing him for some time"? :unsure: Hmm okay thanks. Well yes, information like this is crazy to learn. I might have, but I forgot and didn't recognize him. Why's it funny about the sweater?

- I'm sure you did, but I wouldn't think you heard about this one. :closedeyes: Okay, well she makes a comparison.

- Not so much. I'm sure Kevin could sing lead if he wanted to, lol. 

- Yayy. :bobo: Yes, wow, I remember that. I know. 😐 

- Oh, you're welcome lol. My name's not hash, but okay. :teeheewave:

- Yep. :ph34rwave: Because of reasons I said. I have enough songs to include without ones I can include next time. lol I don't know if anyone else actually wants to see that. Okay.  Well yes, it is his own song. You can say the style or vibe is similiar. 

- I don't know. I can tell you later.  Yes, this is all true. She takes control of her own destiny and they just make her character stronger and more of her own person, which is amazing. " Interestingg how I hear nothing about that from others. " :unsure: But yes, I did.

2 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Yeah it's like Grease: Live, I've got to see Rent now. 

I Wass, 'causa she was in the new Power Rangers 😛 

Yeah, they've done a few of those. Hairspray: Live is another I love. ❤️ 

Oh yes, I did know that and briefly saw that movie. I need to watch it again, but I'm a fan of hers now! 

INTERMISSION: Part 2

Taylor Swift - I Forgot That You Existed

This is the opening track on Taylor's Lover album and it is a true bop! It is still one of my top favorites of the whole album... which has a lot of songs on it. But omg the music right from the first second of this is a JAM. :bobo: You can't not love it. It's so catchy, poppy, and infectious.  The vibe of the song is so carefree and joyous because Taylor has moved on from whoever this person is and whatever happened... she is so over it that she forgot he existed and has no feelings any other way. :haha: She sets the tone by explaining how she used to think about it all too much, and I love this lyric: "Lived in the shade you were throwin' 'til all of my sunshine was gone, gone, gone" Clever play on words. :giggle:  "And I couldn't get away from you, In my feelings more than Drake, so yeah" :bobo: Love the groove.  "Free rent, livin' in my mind" :bobo: Boo that. BUT THEN SOMETHING HAPPENED ONE MAGICAL NIGHT.... I forgot that you existed! :bobo: "And it was so niceeeee,  so peaceful and quietttt" I love how she drags out the words there. :bobo: And ugh that backing music is again so dang addicting. "I forgot that you existed, It isn't love, it isn't hate, It's just indifference" Tell it. (!) She reflects more on this relationship in the second verse, so it's wonderful that she moved on from all this and has no feelings either way now. We love that peace and quiet. :bobo: "I forgot that you, sent me a clear message, Taught me some hard lessons, I just forget what they were, It's all just a blur" :giggle: Taylor's delivery on this song is so perfect, I just... it's amazing. That laugh of hers is great and I LOVE the way she says "it didn't" right there at 2:21. Honestly one of my favorite parts of the whole song. :wub:  And the way she says "quieeee et et et" at 2:32.  And how she drags out "indifferenceee" at the end! It's all so good. But wow, I listened to this song SO many times before I ever actually heard that "so yeah" at the very end. :dead: I guess I was too in the zone. But lol it's all perfect. The song, melody, lyrics, and way she sings it all is a work of pop music art. 

Maren Morris - Make Out With Me

This is certainly a bold song title. :giggle: Maren knows what she wants and she says so in this song. This song is so short too, so I guess she made her point quickly. :lmao: The production and sound of this song reminds of some type of throwback, but I don't know what. I love how her vocals are so front and center. It suits the mood of the song and lyrics.  "So text when you touch down, straight to my place now" :omg: It's pretty clear from the lyrics, but her guy is coming home and it's time for them to catch up. "Come put your things down, I'll order take out, No more to say now, baby, just make out with me" ❤️ I love it.

Andy Grammer - Some Girl

This is a song I'm sure many people can relate to, at least those lucky enough to have found someone to share their lives with. It's also catchy! :bobo:  But yeah, Andy's whole world changed when he met this girl. But he says it better. "It's crazy how you went from being just some girl, oh oh, to being my whole world"  And I love that WOOOOORRRRRLLLD part. So good. I also love how he seems to belt the chorus more as it goes on too. This is a fun and happy song. :bobo:  And apparently this was released as a single, but that's news to me and it was too late to put it on the actual list. Oh well. 

Billie Eilish - my strange addiction

This song is so interesting. :lmao: I mean, I think that can be said for all of Billie's music, but in this song, she samples random quotes from an episode of The Office. I'm all for it, but don't really get it. And the song itself is named after another show... also called My Strange Addiction. Not familiar with that one. Anyway, I just like the sound and feel of this song, especially as it builds up. "Bad, bad news, one of us is gonna lose" :bobo: I have to dance. "Youuuu are my strange addiction, youuu are my strange addiction, My doctors can't explain my symptoms or my pain, but you are my strange addiction." :bobo: I just love the scary kind of feel. I can't explain. Yayy for more quotes after the first chorus, specifically Jim talking. :giggle: Oops. But yes, this song puts me in some kind of mood, maybe a strange mood, but I like it. 

Riverdale Cast - Big Fun

*song starts at 0:14*
omg I don't even know i I should include this here, but it's my list and I can do what I want, so... here it is, I guess. :giggle: Now, in case anyone doesn't know, let me make it clear that Riverdale is not a musical show. :dead:   However, several of the cast do have musical interests, and some of the characters on the show pursue those as well. Every now and then, the show will have an actual musical episode though, which can be a nice contrast from how dark and moody it normally is. Anyway, one they did last year (spoiler alert to Tom. :giggle:) featured music from Heathers: The Musical, which I'm not familiar with at all. But this song was super fun (no pun intended) and made me so happy.  I don't know if anyone will really like this though, especially without knowing the people. :blushingwave:Although I guess even fans of the show did not approve of the way they did the songs, but I have no previous thoughts and loved them for what they were. Anyway, the opening verse is kind of an interesting mess and those aren't even the main characters, so let's ignore them. The CHORUS is where it's at! :bobo: Archie's dancing. :wub:  The melody and structure of this song is so interesting, but I guess that's how it is.  I just love the energy and :bobo: of this.  THE FOLKS ARE GONE! IT'S TIME FOR BIG FUN! BIG FUN! :bobo: Archie's dancing is always the best. :wub:  And: https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/status/1108489755015159813

Lauren Alaina - Breathe Again

This is a song from the soundtrack for the movie Breakthrough starring Chrissy Metz, which I have yet to see, but it looks very good and emotional. I, of course, LOVE Lauren, so I wanted to hear her track from the movie, and I loved it on the first listen. This is so soo good. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifIt seems to be about getting through a hard time within a relationship. She sounds so pretty on the verses, but her voice truly shines on the chorus and it's my favorite. I PRAYED. AND I SWORE. THAT OUR FAITH COULD WEATHER THIS STORM. IF I CAN MAKE IT TIL TOMORROWWW. IF I COULD FINALLY LEARN TO LET GOOO. CAUSE I PRAY. AND I CRY. WHEN YOU LEFT I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE. IF I FORGET ABOUT THE WHAT-COULD-HAVE-BEEN... THEN I CAN BREATHE AGAIN. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I think those last two lines are my favorite. My heart feels it. omg the way she sings "Then I blew one last kiss to the wind, so I can breathe again" in the second verse though! bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat gets me too. Well, the whole song does. I've listened to this so much and get in my feels every single time. The bridge where she goes "Breathe in... breathe out..." Wow. Yes. I need to breathe and that part is perfect. I love how the chorus comes back quiet before bursting back into power again! Her vocals! :wub:That's my girl! I especially love those final two lines at the end of the song too. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I hope she can get through this (even though I don't think it's her personal story, but just saying).

Maddie & Tae - People Need People

I have another song here from the Breakthrough movie, but this time, from Maddie & Tae. This song is kind of self-explanatory from the title, but it's about people and their relationships with each other... and how we rely on each other. They make a lot of comparisons in the opening verse about how much we need each other. "The world's a bit too heavy for one shoulder to hold, the strongest souls still wear out and the hardest hearts still break" I love the way they sing "So if you're asking meeee, people neeeeed people" at the end of the verse, as well as "Somebody to catch you when you're dancing on a ledge" :wub:  I think that part is my favorite for some reason. I also love this lyric: "To need and be needed, oh I believe it's what we were made for" Ah yes, I can relate. That "people need people" ad-lib at 2:04 is another favorite of mine.

P!nk - Hustle

This is a pretty fun and sassy song, that I guess I like for those reasons. :bobo: The instrumentation is pretty cool too. It just has a nice vibe and I especially love as it builds up. "I live my life like a bullet in a gun, give you all my love 'til my patience is done" And then DON'T HUSTLE ME. lol those "whoop whoop" parts. :lmao: I did not even realize. How funny. But yeah, basically this guy needs to not bother messing with her. We all know Pink won't have it.   

Thomas Rhett - Blessed

This is such a sweet and special love song.  :wub: I love the sway of the melody. It has such a classic sound to it that I absolutely love. It reminds me of a Viennese Waltz. "And I know I'm blessed, watching you spin in that dress, makin' my heart beat out my chest" :wub:  But my favorite lyric is: "I can't count the times I've heard people say I'm lucky, but lucky ain't the word, Oh, I'm blessed" Yes! Ameen. "And all I ain't got is my breath, you stole it the first time we meet" :giggle: That's cute. Speaking of cute though... the second verse! "I keep checking you for halos, swear you're an angel in the skies" Awww so precious.  Thomas really pours his heart out on this bridge and I love how he sings there. Check out the falsetto! :clap: "'Cause I'm on my knees (I'm on my knees), Whoa, you make me believeeeeeeeeee, Baby, I'm blessed" :omg: heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif It's so good.

Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, Idina Menzel, & cast of Frozen II - Some Things Never Change (from Frozen II)

*song starts at 0:28*
"I can't wait until I'm ancient like you"  :dead: OLAF. OMG. Okay,  so this song happens near the beginning of Frozen II and remained one of my favorites, or actually my favorite musical number from the movie. Anna and Olaf are so cute. :wub: This is such a joyous, optimistic, cheerful song that just makes me happy, especially the chorus.  "Yes, some things never change, like the feel of your hand in mine" :wub: Of course, Kristen (as Anna) sounds angelic as usual.  Kristoff and Sven are adorable as well, and yay Kristoff planning on his proposal to Anna. :wub: I love them.  AND LOL LOOK at Sven "massaging" Kristoff at 1:44. :dead:  So funny. I feel like the song slightly picks up energy as it goes on, but it really just has such a good vibe about it the whole time. I love when the choir comes in around 2:46 on that "the wind blows a little bit colder" line.  It's always sweet when Anna and Elsa get together too. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And aww everyone singing together near the end sounds so good and makes me bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif And look at our beloved characters all ending the night together too. Soooo cute. This song just makes me feel so happy, warm, and fuzzy. :wub:

Taylor Swift - I Forgot That You Existed:
Maren Morris - Make Out With Me:
Andy Grammer - Some Girl:
Billie Eillish - my strange addiction:
Riverdale Cast - Big Fun:
Lauren Alaina - Breathe Again:
Maddie & Tae - People Need People:
Pink - Hustle:
Thomas Rhett - Blessed:

Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, Idina Menzel, & cast of Frozen II - Some Things Never Change (from Frozen II):

Yes, that video...

Which is why I said being floored is a good thing.

Yeah. Thank you, but I also want to get through it all. :( 

- Okay. I see what you're saying. "bringing him for some time"? :unsure: Hmm okay thanks. Well yes, information like this is crazy to learn. I might have, but I forgot and didn't recognize him. Why's it funny about the sweater?

- I'm sure you did, but I wouldn't think you heard about this one. :closedeyes: Okay, well she makes a comparison.

- Not so much. I'm sure Kevin could sing lead if he wanted to, lol. 

- Yayy. :bobo: Yes, wow, I remember that. I know. 😐 

- Oh, you're welcome lol. My name's not hash, but okay. :teeheewave:

- Yep. :ph34rwave: Because of reasons I said. I have enough songs to include without ones I can include next time. lol I don't know if anyone else actually wants to see that. Okay.  Well yes, it is his own song. You can say the style or vibe is similiar. 

- I don't know. I can tell you later.  Yes, this is all true. She takes control of her own destiny and they just make her character stronger and more of her own person, which is amazing. " Interestingg how I hear nothing about that from others. " :unsure: But yes, I did.

😮 

I know it’s a good thing but I was thinking of it making you drop to the floor, so Isaid that.

You always do! :hug:  I have confidence in you. ❤️ 

- Mhmm yess. Ugh I meant bringing him up from time to time. So his name always stuck with me. And lol yea I thought you knew but I understand how you didn’t. I get you on all of this. Well moreso because of you crushing on him in his sweater.

- Awwww i can’t really remember and I wish I could. I get that now haha. I did think it was clever.

- Hmmmm really? I wonder why he doesn’t sing lead ever.

- Woohooo. I’m glad you do. lol yess.

- Hello there Hash. 😘 But lmao that was supposed to be me laughing haha.

- I still wanna seee. :’( But I’m not doing a good enough job to convince you so I’l move on….. for now. I think everyone wants to see that. I know it is. And lol my comments were saying that - of those songs having the same vibe to it hence why I mentioned them. Ooh ok, I hope you will remember since I won’t. Awww that is reallly interesting to hear. Well I mean with how much people trash the movie, I’m surprised Jasmine’s more independent portrayal isn’t brought up. That’s good!

Taylor Swift - I Forgot That You Existed: Like with a number of Taylor album tracks, I feel like I have heard of a lot of the songs and some I heard clips and bits of…so I feel ~familiar with them more than most artists album tracks. I definitely heard of this song and bits of it before, and I want to say I heard it in full on Steven’s list and now yours. This song has a really quirky sound to it and it reminds me of some other songs tat I can’t think of. Lol I am curious who she is singing about here, as I have no clue. But yeah this song has a very ~blunt and obvious message to it. It’s a fun song but with some sassy lyrics and her telling it how she feels for sure. It has a lot of fun humor in it and she sells that well here. There’s a lt of OH SNAP parts in here too. :haha: I liked all of these pats you mentioned. Fun and enjoyable song.

Maren Morris - Make Out With Me: LMAOO the song title and wow,  Maren knows what she wants. :lmao: LOL then I read you saying the same thing too haha. I can kinda hear that throwback feel here. The music does sound quite ~old’ish here. I do like the soul and grit that Maren sings and provides with on this song. It’s cool sounding. And wow the song is very short.

Andy Grammer - Some Girl: Hmm I did hear Andy sing a non-single track on a show some months ago but an’t remember if it was this song or not. Thinking not. Aww this song has a nice positive message to it with its storyline. I do really like the latter section of the chorus where the sing builds up on the being my whole world part he sings. That’s cool. And tis song does have a feel good vibe to it. 

Billie Eillish - my strange addiction: Lmaoo whattt at The Office reference in this song? So weird and I am soo confused but hmm. Interesing with all of these references you mentioned here. Oooh this song got itself a little beat and it has a fun sound to it. i am really liking that bad bad news part and that has a cool sound to it. i like tis other part you mentioned from the chours. I am really enjoying this on first listen and strangely or not strangely her upbeat songs catches onto me over her ballads and I wish I heard more songs like these from her regularly. Just really digging the vibe of this one.

Riverdale Cast - Big Fun: LOL omggg I was not expecting this on here. :lmao: Hmm I feel like this was one you told me about or at least i heard about one of these musical songs/episodes but ugh I am not really sure. But ooo ok I don’t know the musical you are referencing to either but this song does have a fun sound to it. Interesting of how fans of the show didn’t appreciate or approve of this version? Hmmm. The song/chorus is fun. Not something i would listen to regularly but it’s fun and I enjoy listening to it here. Omggg you are too funny and cute with all of your mentions of Archie’s dancing here. :lmao: He’s having fun thee soo that is good, haha.

Lauren Alaina - Breathe Again: Oooh I forgot about this Breakthrough movie with Chrissy Metz starring in. I can picture it now but just hear about he song for the met part. I didn’t know about Lauren’s song for its soundtrack. omggg oh snap you are really shouting out and singing that chorus there. :haha: But awww really though…. very pretty and powerful song and she does sound great on that. The song definitely has a moving and emotional quality to it. Def feel the passion and it’s a touching and moving song… and it’s an impressive vocal from Lauren.

Maddie & Tae - People Need People: Yeah the message of the song is easy to get and it’s definitely a very important and needed message. The pats you mentioned are really good and nice, and the girls sound really good on and through the song. Very pretty song and pretty vocals from them.

Pink - Hustle: Oooooh how come I feel like I may have heard of this P!nk song and heard it? I can’t remember if I did but I am thinking I did. Anyway, yeah I am already really lying the fun and sassy vibe of this. P!nk always provides great and spunky attitude and I feel lie she hasn’t shown this side of her in a long time. I do like the line you mentioned and especially the chorus which is a lot of fun. Lol you with the whoop whoop parts. Fun song and ugh this should be a single. I can definitely grow to love this. 

Thomas Rhett - Blessed: omgg right from the first sentence, I was and am totally expecting this to  be a wubby Denisey song and I can totally hear that here. :haha: But yea this is a very pretty and sweet romantic song. The parts you listed are really nice and sweet and Thomas does sound really nice on this. There’s definitely lots of nice and sweet parts and Thomas provides and sings this all with heartfelt quality. Nice song. Ooh I didn’t ever know of him singing in fallsetto and having that kind of range but very nice. 😮

Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, Idina Menzel, & cast of Frozen II - Some Things Never Change (from Frozen II): Hmmm did you tell me about this song? I want to say that I have heard this song but I am not really sure if I ave. This song does have a cute and joyous feel to it and yeah all of the words you said about this makes perfect sense or this. Aww it still surprises me how pretty Kristen Bell’s voice is. Anyway this is a cute and fun song and the video is adorable. I think with these movies, I would probably enjoy it even more from watching it from its movie form. Everyone sounds really good and the song has a very nice feel to it.

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

😮 

You always do! :hug:  I have confidence in you. ❤️ 

- Mhmm yess. Ugh I meant bringing him up from time to time. So his name always stuck with me. And lol yea I thought you knew but I understand how you didn’t. I get you on all of this. Well moreso because of you crushing on him in his sweater.

- Hmmmm really? I wonder why he doesn’t sing lead ever.

- Woohooo. I’m glad you do. lol yess.

- I still wanna seee. :’( But I’m not doing a good enough job to convince you so I’l move on….. for now. I think everyone wants to see that. I know it is. And lol my comments were saying that - of those songs having the same vibe to it hence why I mentioned them. Ooh ok, I hope you will remember since I won’t. Awww that is reallly interesting to hear. Well I mean with how much people trash the movie, I’m surprised Jasmine’s more independent portrayal isn’t brought up. That’s good!

Taylor Swift - I Forgot That You Existed: Like with a number of Taylor album tracks, I feel like I have heard of a lot of the songs and some I heard clips and bits of…so I feel ~familiar with them more than most artists album tracks. I definitely heard of this song and bits of it before, and I want to say I heard it in full on Steven’s list and now yours. This song has a really quirky sound to it and it reminds me of some other songs tat I can’t think of. Lol I am curious who she is singing about here, as I have no clue. But yeah this song has a very ~blunt and obvious message to it. It’s a fun song but with some sassy lyrics and her telling it how she feels for sure. It has a lot of fun humor in it and she sells that well here. There’s a lt of OH SNAP parts in here too. :haha: I liked all of these pats you mentioned. Fun and enjoyable song.

Maren Morris - Make Out With Me: LMAOO the song title and wow,  Maren knows what she wants. :lmao: LOL then I read you saying the same thing too haha. I can kinda hear that throwback feel here. The music does sound quite ~old’ish here. I do like the soul and grit that Maren sings and provides with on this song. It’s cool sounding. And wow the song is very short.

Andy Grammer - Some Girl: Hmm I did hear Andy sing a non-single track on a show some months ago but an’t remember if it was this song or not. Thinking not. Aww this song has a nice positive message to it with its storyline. I do really like the latter section of the chorus where the sing builds up on the being my whole world part he sings. That’s cool. And tis song does have a feel good vibe to it. 

Billie Eillish - my strange addiction: Lmaoo whattt at The Office reference in this song? So weird and I am soo confused but hmm. Interesing with all of these references you mentioned here. Oooh this song got itself a little beat and it has a fun sound to it. i am really liking that bad bad news part and that has a cool sound to it. i like tis other part you mentioned from the chours. I am really enjoying this on first listen and strangely or not strangely her upbeat songs catches onto me over her ballads and I wish I heard more songs like these from her regularly. Just really digging the vibe of this one.

Riverdale Cast - Big Fun: LOL omggg I was not expecting this on here. :lmao: Hmm I feel like this was one you told me about or at least i heard about one of these musical songs/episodes but ugh I am not really sure. But ooo ok I don’t know the musical you are referencing to either but this song does have a fun sound to it. Interesting of how fans of the show didn’t appreciate or approve of this version? Hmmm. The song/chorus is fun. Not something i would listen to regularly but it’s fun and I enjoy listening to it here. Omggg you are too funny and cute with all of your mentions of Archie’s dancing here. :lmao: He’s having fun thee soo that is good, haha.

Lauren Alaina - Breathe Again: Oooh I forgot about this Breakthrough movie with Chrissy Metz starring in. I can picture it now but just hear about he song for the met part. I didn’t know about Lauren’s song for its soundtrack. omggg oh snap you are really shouting out and singing that chorus there. :haha: But awww really though…. very pretty and powerful song and she does sound great on that. The song definitely has a moving and emotional quality to it. Def feel the passion and it’s a touching and moving song… and it’s an impressive vocal from Lauren.

Maddie & Tae - People Need People: Yeah the message of the song is easy to get and it’s definitely a very important and needed message. The pats you mentioned are really good and nice, and the girls sound really good on and through the song. Very pretty song and pretty vocals from them.

Pink - Hustle: Oooooh how come I feel like I may have heard of this P!nk song and heard it? I can’t remember if I did but I am thinking I did. Anyway, yeah I am already really lying the fun and sassy vibe of this. P!nk always provides great and spunky attitude and I feel lie she hasn’t shown this side of her in a long time. I do like the line you mentioned and especially the chorus which is a lot of fun. Lol you with the whoop whoop parts. Fun song and ugh this should be a single. I can definitely grow to love this. 

Thomas Rhett - Blessed: omgg right from the first sentence, I was and am totally expecting this to  be a wubby Denisey song and I can totally hear that here. :haha: But yea this is a very pretty and sweet romantic song. The parts you listed are really nice and sweet and Thomas does sound really nice on this. There’s definitely lots of nice and sweet parts and Thomas provides and sings this all with heartfelt quality. Nice song. Ooh I didn’t ever know of him singing in fallsetto and having that kind of range but very nice. 😮

Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, Jonathan Groff, Idina Menzel, & cast of Frozen II - Some Things Never Change (from Frozen II): Hmmm did you tell me about this song? I want to say that I have heard this song but I am not really sure if I ave. This song does have a cute and joyous feel to it and yeah all of the words you said about this makes perfect sense or this. Aww it still surprises me how pretty Kristen Bell’s voice is. Anyway this is a cute and fun song and the video is adorable. I think with these movies, I would probably enjoy it even more from watching it from its movie form. Everyone sounds really good and the song has a very nice feel to it.

lol this response.... I can't deal. 

Thank you, I just want it to go faster. :( 

- Oh okay. Some names I could recognize, but not everyone. "Well moreso because of you crushing on him in his sweater." :dead:  Wallace. 

- He's the lead guitarist and backup vocalist... I don't know, but I guess that's how he wants it. 

- Not "lol yess" to this song not being released. :no: 

- I told youuu you'll see it next year and also may see parts of it sooner on another list. I don't know if anyone else enjoys that kind of commentary from me though. :lmao: Okay.  Oh, and for some reason the two songs are now in the same line here - but regarding Aladdin... people do say that about Jasmine outside of this forum. And I never see it trashed besides here. It was hugely successful, and even some people that trash it here now said positive things about it before. :closedeyes:

- Ah I see and yeah, Steven did post this one. Oh, interesting, but not sure what songs. Well, the word on the street is it's about Calvin Harris.  Yayyy. :bobo: I just love it!

- Yes she does and so do I.  Yeah, something like that. Glad you like it! Ugh, short songs.

- Ooh, but ugh, I forgot to mention with this one... Wiki lists it as a single, which is news to me because I never knew that. So it could have been on this list. But yeah, it's a nice song, and okay yay! 

- I have no idea, but I approve. :giggle: Yes it does! Yayy your comments and I agree. :bobo: I would think you'd prefer her more upbeat songs, so not surprised. YAY!

- Well oh. :blushingwave: I think I told you when this episode happened, but don't think I told you about any specific songs. Don't remember. Yeah. Well, fans of that musical who watch the show didn't think they did it justice or whatever. :yawn: It's just supposed to be fun.  Aww okay. It makes me happy. :blushingwave: lol I love his dancing and he has so much fun. 

- "ooh I forgot about this Breakthrough movie with Chrissy Metz starring in" Whaat? But you recently guessed her song from it to be on my list.  Yes, I really like some of the soundtrack, but especially love this song. :wub: I had to! Yes it is and she does. Yayy your comments! :wub: 

- It is nice and I'm glad you agree. ❤️ 

- I have no idea. But yay for liking it! It is fun. :bobo: That would be cool if it was a single.

- Oh, lol.  It is though. :wub: Yes, I agree. "Ooh I didn’t ever know of him singing in fallsetto" :lmao: Well there it is!

- I don't think I told you about any songs from this. :haha: But hmm. It does and yay! Aww yes, I love her voice. It's so pretty. :wub: Aww okay, I hope you can still like it from this alone though. It is happy. :bobo: 

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Will catch up tomorrow!

Yay okay! w00t.gif 

Really liking the intermission lists! My favorites would be NASA (my favorite song from thank u next as well), FYI, Love Me Insane. Loving You (loved this on first listen), Blessed, and People Need People. 

I also like I Forgot That You Existed, although I hope London Boy shows up on one of the next sets. Also LOL at my shout out in the Riverdale song write up. :lmao: I don't mind those I guess but yeah I wouldn't put them on a song list. :P 

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

lol this response.... I can't deal. 

Thank you, I just want it to go faster. :( 

- Oh okay. Some names I could recognize, but not everyone. "Well moreso because of you crushing on him in his sweater." :dead:  Wallace. 

- He's the lead guitarist and backup vocalist... I don't know, but I guess that's how he wants it. 

- Not "lol yess" to this song not being released. :no: 

- I told youuu you'll see it next year and also may see parts of it sooner on another list. I don't know if anyone else enjoys that kind of commentary from me though. :lmao: Okay.  Oh, and for some reason the two songs are now in the same line here - but regarding Aladdin... people do say that about Jasmine outside of this forum. And I never see it trashed besides here. It was hugely successful, and even some people that trash it here now said positive things about it before. :closedeyes:

- Ah I see and yeah, Steven did post this one. Oh, interesting, but not sure what songs. Well, the word on the street is it's about Calvin Harris.  Yayyy. :bobo: I just love it!

- Yes she does and so do I.  Yeah, something like that. Glad you like it! Ugh, short songs.

- Ooh, but ugh, I forgot to mention with this one... Wiki lists it as a single, which is news to me because I never knew that. So it could have been on this list. But yeah, it's a nice song, and okay yay! 

- I have no idea, but I approve. :giggle: Yes it does! Yayy your comments and I agree. :bobo: I would think you'd prefer her more upbeat songs, so not surprised. YAY!

- Well oh. :blushingwave: I think I told you when this episode happened, but don't think I told you about any specific songs. Don't remember. Yeah. Well, fans of that musical who watch the show didn't think they did it justice or whatever. :yawn: It's just supposed to be fun.  Aww okay. It makes me happy. :blushingwave: lol I love his dancing and he has so much fun. 

- "ooh I forgot about this Breakthrough movie with Chrissy Metz starring in" Whaat? But you recently guessed her song from it to be on my list.  Yes, I really like some of the soundtrack, but especially love this song. :wub: I had to! Yes it is and she does. Yayy your comments! :wub: 

- It is nice and I'm glad you agree. ❤️ 

- I have no idea. But yay for liking it! It is fun. :bobo: That would be cool if it was a single.

- Oh, lol.  It is though. :wub: Yes, I agree. "Ooh I didn’t ever know of him singing in fallsetto" :lmao: Well there it is!

- I don't think I told you about any songs from this. :haha: But hmm. It does and yay! Aww yes, I love her voice. It's so pretty. :wub: Aww okay, I hope you can still like it from this alone though. It is happy. :bobo: 

Huh? What did I do? 😮

Oooh awwww i understand. It will go fast. :hug:

- Oooh hmmm that’s fair. LOL WHAT DENISE? :dead:

- A backup vocalist? Hmmmm. I guess so. Someone should ask him this.

- Well I was saying that because all of those other songs were ~released but that was one of the few that seems like it wasn’t.

- Well okay then. :bye2: Omgggg THEY DOO. Everyone loves tha commentary from you though. ❤️ omggg lol what? Wow don’t know what happened there. Oooh alight, that’s good to know. I wasn’t aware so thanks for telling me. Awww yeah I know and yeah that is very true. I don’t know war to say but am sorry about the negative stuff. :hug:

- Oooh ok I thought he did. I don’t really know right now but I’ll know you know if they show up. Omggg “the word on the street.” LMAOO I love this saying. :lmao: Ooh Calvin Harris. 😮 Thanks for this. Yayy.

- Omgggg you. Who you telling this too? Ahhh. Mhmmm yayy I do. Aw :(

- Ooh wow really? OK i didn’t know it was a single either so definite news to me too. Awww I wonder where it could have been on your main list. It is.

- lmaooo I am glad you approve. :haha: Mhmmm. Oooh at you thinking this but aww at least you know.

- 😛  Oooh ahhh alright, i guess this was it. I felt like you told me something about it. Ooh awwww at this. That’s a bummer but of course people are gonna complain about everything. Aww I love how happy this makes you. Lolol I know you doo. ❤️

- I know Chrissy sings the main song but I forgot she was an actress in the movie too. Oooh awww nice, glad you enjoyed the soundtrack. And aww glad you approve of my thoughts on this song too. :hug:

- Agreement. :wub:

- Me neither. It is fun and would make for a very fun single too. :yes:

- Awww I seee. Yayy. Lol you know what I meant there. :haha:

- Hmmm maybe I heard it from somewhere else but i don’t know. Awww yay for loving Kristen’s voice and I agree it is pretty. Ahhh yeah i do like it and find it cute

On 2/15/2020 at 12:35 PM, miss denise said:

Yeah, they've done a few of those. Hairspray: Live is another I love. ❤️ 

Oh yes, I did know that and briefly saw that movie. I need to watch it again, but I'm a fan of hers now! 

Ohhh, I' not too into Hairspray but the music is good though. 😄 

I 'HAD to see it, Power Rangers was big when I was growing up.

15 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Really liking the intermission lists! My favorites would be NASA (my favorite song from thank u next as well), FYI, Love Me Insane. Loving You (loved this on first listen), Blessed, and People Need People. 

I also like I Forgot That You Existed, although I hope London Boy shows up on one of the next sets. Also LOL at my shout out in the Riverdale song write up. :lmao: I don't mind those I guess but yeah I wouldn't put them on a song list. :P 

Oh yay, thank you! w00t.gif ❤️ Wow, I had no idea someone else has NASA as their favorite too! 😄 I'm happy you like all of these songs, but especially that you loved Loving You on first listen.  :wub: 

Yay! ❤️ It just might. lol it's not technically on the list, but I view those songs like ones from movies/musicals, so I wanted to include some! There will be much more random inclusions coming up than that. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Ohhh, I' not too into Hairspray but the music is good though. 😄 

I 'HAD to see it, Power Rangers was big when I was growing up.  She was the pink ranger 😄 

Aww, I love Hairspray. That one had some big names in it, like Ariana Grande. :P 

It was for me too, which is why I was interested in it. :haha:  I loved the pink ranger as a little girl. ❤️ 

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Huh? What did I do? 😮

Oooh awwww i understand. It will go fast. :hug:

- Oooh hmmm that’s fair. LOL WHAT DENISE? :dead:

- A backup vocalist? Hmmmm. I guess so. Someone should ask him this.

- Well okay then. :bye2: Omgggg THEY DOO. Everyone loves tha commentary from you though. ❤️ omggg lol what? Wow don’t know what happened there. Oooh alight, that’s good to know. I wasn’t aware so thanks for telling me. Awww yeah I know and yeah that is very true. I don’t know war to say but am sorry about the negative stuff. :hug:

- Oooh ok I thought he did. I don’t really know right now but I’ll know you know if they show up. Omggg “the word on the street.” LMAOO I love this saying. :lmao: Ooh Calvin Harris. 😮 Thanks for this. Yayy.

- Omgggg you. Who you telling this too? Ahhh. Mhmmm yayy I do. Aw :(

- 😛  Oooh ahhh alright, i guess this was it. I felt like you told me something about it. Ooh awwww at this. That’s a bummer but of course people are gonna complain about everything. Aww I love how happy this makes you. Lolol I know you doo. ❤️

- I know Chrissy sings the main song but I forgot she was an actress in the movie too. Oooh awww nice, glad you enjoyed the soundtrack. And aww glad you approve of my thoughts on this song too. :hug:

- Awww I seee. Yayy. Lol you know what I meant there. :haha:

lol it's the sameeee thing as before.... never mind, I guess, because this is going nowhere. :blushingwave:

It doesn't feel like it.  :(  

- YOU about this. I just said he was cute. 

- Yes, if he's not singing lead, then he's singing backup. I'm sure he's been asked.

- Nobody else has said they love that commentary.  I don't know either, but you're welcome. Me too. :( 

- Okay. lol that seemed like the right way to say it. You're welcome.

- The people I want to tell it to. 

- I don't remember, but I know I showed you another clip of him dancing.  Yeah.  :closedeyes: Thanks.

- Oh. :unsure: Thank you and yay. ❤️ 

- I wasn't laughing at the typo, but the comment of never knowing about him singing in falsetto. :lmao: 

7 hours ago, miss denise said:

Aww, I love Hairspray. That one had some big names in it, like Ariana Grande. :P 

It was for me too, which is why I was interested in it. :haha:  I loved the pink ranger as a little girl. ❤️ 

Whoaa wait, Ariana was in Hairspray?! 😮 

So did I.:wub: I would pretend that I'm the pink one when playing. lol 

OH, who is who in Rent?

And whoever is Roger, is really cute.