Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

lol it's the sameeee thing as before.... never mind, I guess, because this is going nowhere. :blushingwave:

It doesn't feel like it.  :(  

- YOU about this. I just said he was cute. 

- Yes, if he's not singing lead, then he's singing backup. I'm sure he's been asked.

- Nobody else has said they love that commentary.  I don't know either, but you're welcome. Me too. :( 

- Okay. lol that seemed like the right way to say it. You're welcome.

- The people I want to tell it to. 

- I don't remember, but I know I showed you another clip of him dancing.  Yeah.  :closedeyes: Thanks.

- Oh. :unsure: Thank you and yay. ❤️ 

- I wasn't laughing at the typo, but the comment of never knowing about him singing in falsetto. :lmao: 

Oooh awww alright. I was just being nice, innocent and doing noting. :giggle:

Awww nooo it’s going at a great pace and you posted SO much content! :go: ❤️

- :giggle: I know you did. Your crush on Jordan is confirmed. :wub:

- It’s just weird to me aging a band/group with two out of only 3 people singing lead. With bands, it’s usually just one lead singer or groups, they all sing lead. But guess there can be some exceptions.

- Everyone loves it, that I know of. :bobo: Ahhh. Yes. :hug:

- Oooh I guess so but you saying that really cracked me up for some reason. :giggle: Yay. ❤️

- Which are who? 😘

- Oooh awww yess you did so I was thinking that ws the clip you had shown me. But i guess it wasn’t this clip then? Aww you’er welcome.

- Yes. And you’re welcome. :hug:

- Ooooh i thought you were at the typo I made there. :haha:  But ahh it’s true. I can’t realy recall him  singing in falsetto in his past songs, lol.

8 hours ago, miss denise said:

I loved the pink ranger as a little girl. ❤️ 

This shocks me. 😮  LOL I'm teasing. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh awww alright. I was just being nice, innocent and doing noting. :giggle:

Awww nooo it’s going at a great pace and you posted SO much content! :go: ❤️

- :giggle: I know you did. Your crush on Jordan is confirmed. :wub:

- It’s just weird to me aging a band/group with two out of only 3 people singing lead. With bands, it’s usually just one lead singer or groups, they all sing lead. But guess there can be some exceptions.

- Everyone loves it, that I know of. :bobo: Ahhh. Yes. :hug:

- Which are who? 😘

- Oooh awww yess you did so I was thinking that ws the clip you had shown me. But i guess it wasn’t this clip then? Aww you’er welcome.

- Ooooh i thought you were at the typo I made there. :haha:  But ahh it’s true. I can’t realy recall him  singing in falsetto in his past songs, lol.

This shocks me. 😮  LOL I'm teasing. :giggle: 

Still not acknowledging how I feel about that video.

Okay, thank you. OMG what is :go: ? That looks so cute. :haha: 

-  We talked about this months ago. :dead:And we never should have.

- Ah, I see. I need to think about this with other bands to compare.

- lol Wally loves it.

- You know and I'm not going to say. 

- Oh nooo... I don't think so. I remember showing you a party scene where he was dancing. I know the episode, but now can't find this moment, ughh. But here's a gif: tenor.gif?itemid=11800067  Look familiar? :giggle:  

- Oh no. But I understand that. 

Awww. :blushingwave: lol I really did. :wub: 

8 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Whoaa wait, Ariana was in Hairspray?! 😮 

OH, who is who in Rent?

And whoever is Roger, is really cute.

Yes, she was.

I named several of them, but here's the main cast from Wikipedia: 

Jordan Fisher - Mark Cohen
Brennin Hunt - Roger Davis
Tinashe - Mimi Marquez
Brandon Victor Dixon - Tom Collins
Valentina - Angel Dumott Schunard
Vanessa Hudgens - Maureen Johnson
Kiersey Clemons - Joanne Jefferson
Mario - Benjamin "Benny" Coffin III

INTERMISSION: Part 3

One more intermission set before resuming the list. Sorry for some long comments. :blushingwave:

Jonas Brothers - Greenlight

This is the song from the Jonas Brothers' episode of Songland. I really love a lot of the songs that were featured on that show, both ones selected and ones not, but it's a shame most of them were just released to iTunes that night, never to be seen or heard from again. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif They should be proper singles. That's kind of the point. So, that is why ultimately most of the ones I loved are not on my actual list, and will instead be featured here. Anyway, this song has such a cool feel about it. It's kind of slick and sensual, if that makes sense? I love how they sing on the verses with all that falsetto. :omg: That "Ain't nobody in the world does it like you do" part is especially addicting. But then the chorus! It just feels so good. "Just say I got the green light, the things we do past midnight. Just me and you and it feels right, just an empty room and the green light"  :bobo: The music and beat on this is so catchy too. The song is just funky and I love it. 

Ciara - Beauty Marks      

This is easily my favorite album track from Ciara's album of the same name. It expresses the feeling of being loved by someone, despite the scars, and in fact that love turns those scars into beauty marks. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Oh my. That sure is beautiful. This is so pretty with the piano and her voice. "'Cause you take me as I am, and I take you as you are" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I love that and the whole chorus (and song). Her voice sounds so sweet and beautiful. "Baby, when you take my hand, you show me that my scars are beauty marks" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAnd she says it another way in the next verse. "Now I'm realizing that the ugliness I saw, there are pretty things to you" Awww. This is really such a beautiful love song, both lyrically and melodically.

Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Anna Cathcart, & Jadah Marie - Good to Be Bad (from Descendants 3)

I wasn't sure if I should include this song on my actual list, since Wiki says it is a single... Back in the day, I did include tons of DCOM songs on my year-end ranking. I thought that I would with this one, but I had make a change with a song I didn't originally include, so it seemed fair for this one to be here instead of the other radio singles. Anyway, this is the opening song from Descendants 3 and well, if you don't know the story, I don't know how much sense will be made from me explaining the point of this song. But basically it's another celebration of sorts for the villain kids, as many more of them are chosen to be accepted over in Auradon. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif It's such a JAM and one of my favorites from the movie. :bobo: I am pumped right from the start. "From the North to the South, from the East to the West, Lost boys, lost girls, you all know you're the best" YES. :bobo: The verses are so hard hitting compared to the chorus, at least the first one. "Anybody wanna be like us? Everybody wanna be like us!" YES again! I sure do, Mal. :bobo: I think the last part is my other favorite, where Jay sings "These streets named after us because we paved the way" I don't know why. But ooh, the transition from pre-chorus into the chorus is so good!  "They said that being from the Isle was bad - well, it's good to be bad" Woohoo. :bobo: SING IT. I'm obsessed with this chorus, but the second half is especially my favorite.  First, there's that "It's good to be... bad" part with the pause and music that I love. But then... IF YOU GOT PRIDE RAISE YOUR V'S UP HIGH. WAVE 'EM WIDE. SIDE TO SIDE. FEEL THE VIBE. :bobo::ohyeah: I know I raise my V's up high when this song comes on! :ohyeah: I love the second verse that Evvie sings a lot. She's got so much swag! "I wanna see you all rep your block" :bobo: But also she kills all that dancing. Why Sofia not go on DWTS? bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifOr anyone from this movie as I really thought it was gonna happen. But anyway, I love the part from Mal's next pre-chorus where she sings "The best to come ain't happened yet" and then also "You're from the Isle if anybody asks" :ohyeah: Yes we are! *jams to the chorus again* And look at them all dance in the video! So good. The bridge, or I guess next verse, with the boys is so fun. "'Cause you can take the VK outta the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out the VK" (!) Indeed. I love Cam's part here. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Especially "'Cause the Isle makes us and we're reppin' this place" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And then the breakdown is so super catchy! You have to sing along. Do it. They are all getting it and killing those dance moves. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Slay. It's all fantastic. There is also this super fun video of some of the cast members singing along to this song for their CARscendants segment:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWJCF3foXZQ It's three of the  four VK (Dove, Cameron, Booboo) and Sarah, who plays Audrey and I posted a Christmas song from earlier. :haha: Just to clarify that is not Sofia, despite them both having long dark hair. Anyway, so fun and crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif again to the amazingly talented and gone too soon Cameron. :( 

Thomas Rhett - Up

This is an uplifting and optimistic song about how we have to go through bad times to fully experience and appreciate the good. It fools you with that slow music at the beginning because this song is actually uptempo. :bobo:   He makes a lot of comparisons that I really like, including "You'll never walk on the ceiling if you've never been flat on the floor" and "If you ain't hit a wall, you'll never find a window." heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The chorus is so infectious and joyful! "You can never go up, you never been down, down, down, If you've never been lost, you won't ever get found, found, found" I especially love the next part that goes "I remember what my mama told me, ain't nobody in love who ain't never been lonely" :bobo: The bridge has a kind of gospel feel to it that I love too. I love the joy in this song, both melodically and lyrically.

Tinashe - Know Better

I decided to listen to Tinashe's latest album and found a couple songs I really liked, with this being one of them, of course. It seems like she's reflecting on a breakup in this song and wanting to reach out to him or get back together, but she knows it's not a good idea. I love how she sings the last line of the first verse for some reason: "It feels different when you're not around" But the song starts to elevate more in the pre-chorus where she belts. "Never thought that this would be us, I feel a way, I feel a way, baby, I was fighting but you gave up, Now you feel a way, you feel a way" :omg:  There's a little falsetto part there that I love too. I don't know how to describe the chorus, but I enjoy it too. :bobo: It's nothing to bobo, but I don't know what else to do. The second pre-chorus has different lyrics, but the same amazing vocals I love. Around the 3-minute mark, the song pretty much turns into another song. :haha: I wonder what this is exactly, but it's so pretty. "Somewhere over the horizon, sun is rising on you with no me" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The whole thing has this really haunting and beautiful sound to it.  "Did you notice?, I've been doing just fine, It's like you're never here and the tears have all dried" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But wow, the way she sings that part at 5:29 and through to the end is so good and powerful. :omg: 

Tori Kelly - The Lie

I am not short on Tori songs and here is another one! I love the kind of sassy feel of the verses on this song. I don't know how else to explain it. Tori described this song as her imagining that she's believing in the lie that money can buy happiness, and then realizing the truth. It's interesting. It picks up tempo as it goes  onand I especially like this part: "I got everything that I thought I'd like, Simple memories, we were stained like wine" I love the pre-chorus into the chorus best though.  "But they told me, the more the better, guess the joke's on me, same old song, I cry" and "Lie, lie, lie, Mmh, Lie, lie, lie" :bobo: So subtly jammy. This is really an acoustic jam session and I love the tone of it and Tori's vocals so much. 

Danielle Bradbery - Blackout

This song from Danielle is featured on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack and is so good. :wub:  It's really emotional and powerful. I love the way Danielle sings everything, but especially on the pre-chorus and chorus. "And if you push me tonight, if you push me tonight, don't think I can protect you" I don't really know what's happening, but it makes me feel sad. "Are you gonna save yourself when I'm going down? 'cause when I'm about to blackout, I wanna go another round" crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif The power from the bridge back into the chorus is so good too. I just love her vocals and ad-libs.  Danielle sounds amazing no matter what genre she sings. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

Brett Young - Chapters (featuring Gavin DeGraw) [Acoustic]

*song starts around 0:30*
Did I post this song on my intermission last year? Yes I did. Am I posting it again this year? Yes I am. Am I sorry about it? NO I AM NOT. (!) But for real, this is an acoustic version from The Acoustic Sessions EP that Brett released in 2019, featuring all acoustic versions of songs from the album,  so it is perfectly fine to include it again as a different version. Plus, it's my list and I can do what I want. :giggle:  This has always been one of my favorites from the Ticket to L.A. album and I'm still waiting for it to be released as a single. It's so good and seems to be a favorite of Brett's too... and I know he was a big fan of Gavin's prior to them doing this song together. I AM NOT GIVING UP until he releases something that's not from this album, which hopefully won't be yet, because there are more songs that need to be singles and I can tell you which ones. original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif But anyway, this song is just so good and I love the meaning behind it.  They (but mostly Brett) sing about the different parts of life and how that leads you to where you end up. Ah, and this acoustic version really highlights his voice so much more than the original (even though I probably still love that one more or... well love them in different ways) In the first verse he sings about him looking up to his father, both through his love of baseball and in the church. :wub:  "In chapter one, I was raised on the Dodgers, every boy wants to be like his father" So cute. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Go Mariners. :giggle: JK, but not really... but also we don't have a prayer.  But then, my favorite line: "Sundays, he was the one who would lead us, taught me everything I know about Jesus" :wub: The chorus is so well written. I love all the lyrics and the melody of it. "There's no perfect life, you can't hold back time, but you hold on tight, hopin' you might find" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif "Every page you turn is a lesson learned, ain't we all, ain't we all just tryna get it right?" Yes, very true.  He sings more about his experience with baseball in the second verse... and his career-ending injury. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAlthough honestly hallelujah because that led him to music, and that's pretty much where the song goes too because had that not happened, he wouldn't be where he's at now. I love how he says "Best thing I ever heard" mid-way through the verse about his baseball dreams, but then a few lines later "Worst thing I ever heard" after his doctor said he couldn't play anymore. "I wish I knew back then" :wub:  Gavin doesn't come in until the bridge, which is not what I would prefer for a collaboration, but at the same time I get more Brett, so I can't complain. But I love Gavin's voice too and he sounds great. I just don't get the same feels from him. :giggle: Anyway, his verse is so good. I especially love these parts: "Gotta fail on your way to glory" Very true. And also, "And right now I can hear God laughin', guess he must have heard my plans" :giggle: Love it.  And then "I wish that I knew back then" from Brett is one of my favorite parts of the song. :wub: And omg they sound so good singing together! WOW I love it. More of that please. Gavin's little high notes are so good, while Brett keeps singing the lyrics. OMG this ad-lib from the original version that gives me life is not in this one. :dead: I can't. HERE IT IS: https://youtu.be/GgnKeg77mDs?t=194 :wub: Oh gah. Also, WHY was this video only just uploaded in December of 2019.... aka a year after the album? Way too late, but also... does that mean the single is coming? Suspicious. Also, here they are singing it live together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jTRFkzx2pE He does my part. :wub: Love love love. Release it as a single. Do it now. Then release "Reason to Stay." Or the other way around. Just do it. :ph34rwave:

Lady Antebellum - Mansion

I was going to include a different Lady A song in on here,  but just found out it's going to be a single, which marks four songs so far I've removed from my intermission for this reason. :haha:  Good news for me since songs I love are being released (YOUR MOVE BRETT) + I can include others in its place. Anyway, this is a pretty and pleasant song about the little things. :wub: Or, more specifically, how all they need is the one they love to be happy, and not all this other fancy stuff. Hillary sounds so pretty on the verses, and she sings about how she does love all these things, and even says "No, I ain't got nothing against things that are pretty" However, they are still not necessary. "Oh, I don't need a mansion, sitting high up on a hill, No, I don't need a man that, shows his love with dollar bills" See? "No, I don't need a mansion, Baby, I just need you" :wub: Yep. "You ain't gotta dress it up, like Hollywood love, 'cause we already rich" This is so cute. They are rich from love!  And the way she sings "But baby, I'm just saying" at the end of the second verse is so cute. 

Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer

I know this is a fan favorite track from the album and hopefully it can be released as a single soon. This song just has a VIBE. I don't know how else to put it. The feel of it is so cool and like hypnotically catchy. It starts off quite fast, as she not only sings the verses fast-ish, but gets into the chorus fairly soon, despite all the lyrics. :haha: "Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes" Love that line. :wub:  The chorus is so good. AND IT'S NEWWW. THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY IT'S BLUEEE. THE FEELING I'VE GOT. AND IT'S OOOOH WHOOOAA OOH. IT'S A CRUELLLL SUMMMER. :bobo:heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I just love it and feel like I should be twirling around on a beach or in a meadow or something somewhere.  It goes on and I love it the whole time. I love the "summer's a knife" part in the second verse too, as well as my favorite line that she sings again. But then "And if I bleed, you'll be the last to know" That's sad. Now... this bridge! Taylor herself has said she loves an angsty bridge, which she's shown time and time again, and this song is another example. I LIVE for it. She sings soo many lyrics, so fast, and with so much angst that it gives me life. I'm tempted to shout the whole thing, but I'll refrain... except for this last part. I LOVE YOU AIN'T THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD. (!) You can't not shout that because listen to her.  The bridge just builds up to that and then my favorite part of it... HE LOOKS UP GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL. :omg: Although I didn't even know that was the line and thought it was like "he looks so good like a devil" or something, which would be weird and scary. But it still is with the real lyric.  YAY for the bridge repeating after the last chorus. Here. :wub: I DON'T WANNA KEEP SECRETS JUST TO KEEP YOU. Yay I snuck in another shouting lyric. :giggle:  This song is everything and lets me get out all the built up feels.  Phew. 

Jonas Brothers - Greenlight:
Ciara - Beauty Marks:

Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Anna Cathcart, & Jadah Marie - Good to Be Bad (from Descendants 3):

Thomas Rhett - Up:

Tinashe - Know Better:
Tori Kelly - The Lie:

Danielle Bradbery - Blackout:

Brett Young - Chapters (featuring Gavin DeGraw) [Acoustic]:

Lady Antebellum - Mansion:

Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer:

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

Still not acknowledging how I feel about that video.

Okay, thank you. OMG what is :go: ? That looks so cute. :haha: 

-  We talked about this months ago. :dead:And we never should have.

- Ah, I see. I need to think about this with other bands to compare.

- lol Wally loves it.

- You know and I'm not going to say. 

- Oh nooo... I don't think so. I remember showing you a party scene where he was dancing. I know the episode, but now can't find this moment, ughh. But here's a gif: tenor.gif?itemid=11800067  Look familiar? :giggle:  

- Oh no. But I understand that. 

Awww. :blushingwave: lol I really did. :wub: 

Oooh how do you feel about the video? 😮

You’re welcome. :go: means go! :bobo:  Lmaoo I’m glady ou like.

- I know we did but it’s come up again. :dead: Awwwww don’t be ashamed. :wub:

- Ahh ok. OK let me know if/when you do.

- I do, and so does everyone.

- Whhhyyy nottt? ?:’( I want the tea.

- Oooh ok, I guess tat was it then. Thanks for remembering. Thanks for the gif. Lmaooo yeah it does look familiar. Oh my. :lmao:

- Mhmmm yess, I’m glad. ❤️

Awww youuu. Aww I am glad to hear that. That is cute. :giggle: 

Oooh another intermission set. 😮 I replied to some of it but don’t have time to finish, so I’ll reply to the rest later on.

Jonas Brothers - Greenlight: Oooh this is their Songland song. OK I did watch that show and know of the song from there and heard a bit of tis but didn’t hear this song in full.  I thought those songs o the show were meant to be singles but then they weren’t.  I do agree with the word choices you say about this song with the feel of ti. This does seem like quite a sexier kind of song from them which is… kinda strange from them although they are all grown now. But yea it’s a cool smooth song, with a different sound of from them. Well actually it reminds me of what Nick Jonas would do as a solo artist. I do like it overall. 

Ciara - Beauty Marks: Ooh I do know of this song but oh, I thought she had a music video to this song - which featured her family in it? But maybe that was a different song. I dooo feel like I heard this song before though. Tis is a very beautiful song with a strong and powerful message to it. She sings it beautifully and with a lot of depth and emotion to it. Really nice. ❤️ 

Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Anna Cathcart, & Jadah Marie - Good to Be Bad (from Descendants 3): Omggg wow this is a huge write-up here and omgg I do remember wen you included a ton of DCOM songs on your year-end list. :haha: That felt like forever ago. You did a great job explaining the story of the song. And hmmm oh wait, I aren’t heard this from your movie write-ups huh? Anyway this song has a fun  cute feel to it. Oooh I can’t even recognize the chorus and verses because I thought the chorus was more hard hitting than the verses but then…. I guess I was wrong and can get what you’re saying. I do think i prefer the verses over the chorus, ut then the chorus comes in and I feel like i prefer that. Gosh I don’t know what to think. Such a mess. :lmao: Awww your Sofia DWTS comment but kinda surprised she hasn’t done the show. I did think of and could have seen Cameron on there, a little while back though - so it’s sad to think that won’t happen. :( And all of your other comments about him are so sad and touching. :( Back to the song, all of the parts you listed are fun and awww your obsession with this is very cute. Thee other video you posted was fun too.

Thomas Rhett - Up: With your opening sentence, I was confused because this song was starting off really slow. OMG LOL thanks for acknowledging that because I was so confused. :lmao:  The song does have a nice funuptempo feel to it. It actually reminds me of some Andy Grammer. The parts you listed are fun and yea the song does have a nice feel good vibe to it, for sure. Aww nice that the bridge has a gospel feel to it too.

Tinashe - Know Better: Ooh wow this is a really long song…. I am kinda shook here. Aww the message of the song is really sad here here. :( She does sound great on here and yeah the pre-chorus part with her really eluting that part, I do love and she showcases a lot of vocal power there. :omg: Love her range there. The chorus does have a smooth laid back feel to it, which is strange as you’d expect it to be the otter way around. Ooh interesting how the pre-chorus has different lyrics. 😮 Omggg interesting on how the son g sounds like a completely different song at 3 minutes. What’s happening there? :lmao: It is very soft and pretty - as her vocals are there. Def hear that haunting sound to it. This part of the song would need some getting used to but I do like her vocals. And yea the part starting at 5:29 with the buildup is really great. This kinda gives me a “Flame” vibe, maybe moreso the first half of it? IDK. But overall this is really good. 

Tori Kelly - The Lie: Ooh this song has an interesting storylne and message to it. 😮 It is al very interesting. Tori has a great voice and showcases that well here although it’s mostly in her lower register. I do like the parts you mentioned from the pre-chorus and chorus. It is subtle, and I do feel like it needs more range/build up to it like her other songs usually have - but i know not every song need that. So not a huge standout from what I heard from her before on here, but it is good and I do like it. 

Danielle Bradbery - Blackout: Ooh I did know know Danielle had a song on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack, but aww that is good to know. Aww this is a nice song with a sad feel to it with the part you listed and other parts. The song does have a different and interesting sound than what I was expecting from her. It has an edgier and darker sound to it and doesn’t really sound country - but with it being a soundtrack single, I would expect it to be different. She sounds good on this.

Brett Young - Chapters (featuring Gavin DeGraw) [Acoustic]: OMGGG you including g the same song (but different versions) on your intermission list twice. Omgg wow. OK I didn’t know Brett released an acoustic album last year but that is cool to know. Awww you still wanting this as a single and not giving up on it. You tell it, Denise. (!) Lol what songs of his should be singles? Aww I do like how you describe the song and OMGGG LOLOL your comments on the Mariners and them not having a prayer. Omgg awww Denise. :lmao: You pointed out lots of great parts of the song with the chorus and verses. Aww there are some definite sad parts in there with what he’s singing. He does sound really good throughout the song. Oh that’s weird how Gavin comes in at the bridge and I was wondering when he would come in. He does sound really good though + and they sound good together as well. omggg your comments on the ad-lib on the original and comments n the video being uploaded so late. omgg you are too funny. :lmao: Lol you! But omggg the last few sentences here too. Well I hope they release either of these two or both of them as singles for you. :dead: This is a nice song here.

Lady Antebellum - Mansion: Lol your opening comments with your Brett shout-out and his move and stuff. :haha: This song has a good message to it and a common subject matter in a lt of songs you and/or I like. It has cute lyrics and references with what Hillary sings and I do agree she sounds really pretty on and throughout the song. Cute and nice easygoing song.

Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer: Okay like i said previously wit the other Taylor song. I definitely know about this song and how it’s loved/fan favorite and all of that what you said. lol you calling this song a VIBE. I seeeee. I can’t remember if I heard any of this song or clips of it. This song does have a really interesting vibe/sound to it. I like it but feel it’s something that needs to grow on me some more. If it were to become a single, I am sure that would happen. Aw the bleed/last to know line is sad. Oooh the angsty bridge reminds me of another song of hers… Out of the Woods. That kinda has that feel so I get Taylor saying that about her bridges. Omggg whoa that last line of that bridge was kinda scary. :lmao: But that part is intense and really good/kinda fun to listen to and am sure would be fun to sing along to. This is very interesting but I enjoyed it and the write-up.

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh how do you feel about the video? 😮

You’re welcome. :go: means go! :bobo:  Lmaoo I’m glady ou like.

- I know we did but it’s come up again. :dead: Awwwww don’t be ashamed. :wub:

- Ahh ok. OK let me know if/when you do.

- I do, and so does everyone.

- Whhhyyy nottt? ?:’( I want the tea.

- Oooh ok, I guess tat was it then. Thanks for remembering. Thanks for the gif. Lmaooo yeah it does look familiar. Oh my. :lmao:

Awww youuu. Aww I am glad to hear that. That is cute. :giggle: 

Oooh another intermission set. 😮 I replied to some of it but don’t have time to finish, so I’ll reply to the rest later on.

I used all those smileys. :dead: And you should mostly know how anyway. 

Okay, so that is what you meant and in that bobo-y way. :haha: 

- I mean this isn't news, if you were saying it like it is. lol I didn't say I was ashamed. 

-  I have a good comparison for you now  - Lady Antebellum. Hillary and Charles sing lead vocals, while the other member (Dave) only sings back up. Nailed it. :ohyeah: 

- I only know that you do .

- You already have the tea.

- You're welcome. Oh yay, you recognize it! No need to "oh my." bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Thank you. ❤️

Sorry. 😟

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Jonas Brothers - Greenlight: Oooh this is their Songland song. OK I did watch that show and know of the song from there and heard a bit of tis but didn’t hear this song in full.  I thought those songs o the show were meant to be singles but then they weren’t.  I do agree with the word choices you say about this song with the feel of ti. This does seem like quite a sexier kind of song from them which is… kinda strange from them although they are all grown now. But yea it’s a cool smooth song, with a different sound of from them. Well actually it reminds me of what Nick Jonas would do as a solo artist. I do like it overall. 

Ciara - Beauty Marks: Ooh I do know of this song but oh, I thought she had a music video to this song - which featured her family in it? But maybe that was a different song. I dooo feel like I heard this song before though. Tis is a very beautiful song with a strong and powerful message to it. She sings it beautifully and with a lot of depth and emotion to it. Really nice. ❤️ 

Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Anna Cathcart, & Jadah Marie - Good to Be Bad (from Descendants 3): Omggg wow this is a huge write-up here and omgg I do remember wen you included a ton of DCOM songs on your year-end list. :haha: That felt like forever ago. You did a great job explaining the story of the song. And hmmm oh wait, I aren’t heard this from your movie write-ups huh? Anyway this song has a fun  cute feel to it. Oooh I can’t even recognize the chorus and verses because I thought the chorus was more hard hitting than the verses but then…. I guess I was wrong and can get what you’re saying. I do think i prefer the verses over the chorus, ut then the chorus comes in and I feel like i prefer that. Gosh I don’t know what to think. Such a mess. :lmao: Awww your Sofia DWTS comment but kinda surprised she hasn’t done the show. I did think of and could have seen Cameron on there, a little while back though - so it’s sad to think that won’t happen. :( And all of your other comments about him are so sad and touching. :( Back to the song, all of the parts you listed are fun and awww your obsession with this is very cute. Thee other video you posted was fun too.

Thomas Rhett - Up: With your opening sentence, I was confused because this song was starting off really slow. OMG LOL thanks for acknowledging that because I was so confused. :lmao:  The song does have a nice funuptempo feel to it. It actually reminds me of some Andy Grammer. The parts you listed are fun and yea the song does have a nice feel good vibe to it, for sure. Aww nice that the bridge has a gospel feel to it too.

Tinashe - Know Better: Ooh wow this is a really long song…. I am kinda shook here. Aww the message of the song is really sad here here. :( She does sound great on here and yeah the pre-chorus part with her really eluting that part, I do love and she showcases a lot of vocal power there. :omg: Love her range there. The chorus does have a smooth laid back feel to it, which is strange as you’d expect it to be the otter way around. Ooh interesting how the pre-chorus has different lyrics. 😮 Omggg interesting on how the son g sounds like a completely different song at 3 minutes. What’s happening there? :lmao: It is very soft and pretty - as her vocals are there. Def hear that haunting sound to it. This part of the song would need some getting used to but I do like her vocals. And yea the part starting at 5:29 with the buildup is really great. This kinda gives me a “Flame” vibe, maybe moreso the first half of it? IDK. But overall this is really good. 

Tori Kelly - The Lie: Ooh this song has an interesting storylne and message to it. 😮 It is al very interesting. Tori has a great voice and showcases that well here although it’s mostly in her lower register. I do like the parts you mentioned from the pre-chorus and chorus. It is subtle, and I do feel like it needs more range/build up to it like her other songs usually have - but i know not every song need that. So not a huge standout from what I heard from her before on here, but it is good and I do like it. 

Danielle Bradbery - Blackout: Ooh I did know know Danielle had a song on the Charlie's Angels soundtrack, but aww that is good to know. Aww this is a nice song with a sad feel to it with the part you listed and other parts. The song does have a different and interesting sound than what I was expecting from her. It has an edgier and darker sound to it and doesn’t really sound country - but with it being a soundtrack single, I would expect it to be different. She sounds good on this.

Brett Young - Chapters (featuring Gavin DeGraw) [Acoustic]: OMGGG you including g the same song (but different versions) on your intermission list twice. Omgg wow. OK I didn’t know Brett released an acoustic album last year but that is cool to know. Awww you still wanting this as a single and not giving up on it. You tell it, Denise. (!) Lol what songs of his should be singles? Aww I do like how you describe the song and OMGGG LOLOL your comments on the Mariners and them not having a prayer. Omgg awww Denise. :lmao: You pointed out lots of great parts of the song with the chorus and verses. Aww there are some definite sad parts in there with what he’s singing. He does sound really good throughout the song. Oh that’s weird how Gavin comes in at the bridge and I was wondering when he would come in. He does sound really good though + and they sound good together as well. omggg your comments on the ad-lib on the original and comments n the video being uploaded so late. omgg you are too funny. :lmao: Lol you! But omggg the last few sentences here too. Well I hope they release either of these two or both of them as singles for you. :dead: This is a nice song here.

Lady Antebellum - Mansion: Lol your opening comments with your Brett shout-out and his move and stuff. :haha: This song has a good message to it and a common subject matter in a lt of songs you and/or I like. It has cute lyrics and references with what Hillary sings and I do agree she sounds really pretty on and throughout the song. Cute and nice easygoing song.

Taylor Swift - Cruel Summer: Okay like i said previously wit the other Taylor song. I definitely know about this song and how it’s loved/fan favorite and all of that what you said. lol you calling this song a VIBE. I seeeee. I can’t remember if I heard any of this song or clips of it. This song does have a really interesting vibe/sound to it. I like it but feel it’s something that needs to grow on me some more. If it were to become a single, I am sure that would happen. Aw the bleed/last to know line is sad. Oooh the angsty bridge reminds me of another song of hers… Out of the Woods. That kinda has that feel so I get Taylor saying that about her bridges. Omggg whoa that last line of that bridge was kinda scary. :lmao: But that part is intense and really good/kinda fun to listen to and am sure would be fun to sing along to. This is very interesting but I enjoyed it and the write-up.

- Yes, it is. I would think you did since I thought you watched all of them. :haha: Yeah ugh, they should be. I do and will still enjoy the show, but it's not as exciting with them not properly releasing and promoting the songs. :?  "This does seem like quite a sexier kind of song from them which is… kinda strange from them" :lmao: It is, but it doesn't feel strange to me. I could probably see it as a Nick solo song too. I thought you would really like this.

- Oh yay. ❤️ Oh yes, I saw that, but wanted to use just the song and didn't feel like using the other one at the time. Yes it is and glad you like, as I expected. ❤️ 

- I know, sorry. :blushingwave: Ugh yeah, I regret not doing that... although it is weird to differentiate these ones that are considered singles from most on the list. Thank you. "I aren’t heard this from your movie write-ups huh?" If you're asking if you already heard it, then no, because this movie wasn't part of the rankdown. Oh... interesting comments on the verses and chorus. :unsure:  Sofia is such a great dancer. ❤️  I really thought they'd have someone from the series on the show last fall. :(  Oh my... ugh Cameron was amazing too. 😢 Him and Sofia always stood out with the dancing and slayed it. Thanks. :(  I am still in denial. Oh, thank you. I love it and them. ❤️ 😢   

- lol yessss. I would get confused at first when it would come up on shuffle too. :haha: Ooh, I get the Andy comparison. Ah yay!  It does.

- I know, lol.  But yay me including Tinashe. :teeheewave: Yes! I feel people may not know what a great voice she has. I love that. That is true. Yeah, I'm not sure what that is about and it doesn't have any of the "know better" lyrics either though... so I want to say it's like a hidden song in the song. Aww I really enjoy it all. Oh, I can't remember how Flame goes, but I need to.

- Yeah, it is.  Oh, interesting with your comments. :unsure: Well, that's too bad, but okay at least you still say you like it. 

- You're saying you didn't know? But now you do then. Yeah.  :( I agree with all of this and true about it being a soundtrack song.  Love her voice. ❤️ 

- I am not sorry about it and I should be thanked. ❤️ This is also my way to still campaign for it as a single. Yes he did, so it is perfectly acceptable to have this on here. Thank you. I said which. (!)  lol true about the Mariners though. At least right now. :lmao: Thank you. I love it. :wub: Yes, but I'm sure we discussed that last time. :giggle: I love their voices. THAT AD-LIB. :omg: Askldfj. Well, it's true?!! Why would they upload a year later? Make sense of that.  They better. You know that other song. (!) 

- It's true. (!) Oh, I suppose. Aww yeah... I agree. Yay. ❤️ 

- Yay you knowing about it but I hope you haven't heard it yet because I want to introduce you to it here and now. (!) Oh? Well I did not expect this response. HMM. Yes, it would and so that can happen anytime now. 🙂 Ooh yes, another angsty bridge mention. :wub:  Ugh, I love it. It's the best! YES. :w00tbounce: 🗣️ I LOVE YOU AIN'T THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD. 🗣️ HE LOOKS UP GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL.(!) :ohyeah: Wow all your comments calling this interesting. Well okay.

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I like this song. I almost included it on my list, but I ultimately cut it from the Top 100 as I wasn't too familiar with it. I agree with your thoughts on how it's a simple arrangement, but he delivers an emotional vocal delivery.
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: I can't remember if I heard this song before, so it's still one unfamiliar to me. But I'm enjoying it as I'm hearing it now, especially how it really comes alive in the chorus. Cassadee sounds great too.

112. Post Malone - Circles: Lol at the Britney gif. :giggle:Anyway, I don't think I've heard this song before. It's got an interesting vibe to it, so I get why you like it. This is something that would have to grow on me though.

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: NHT. This is something that would have to grow on me too. I do think it's a style she does well though. She sounds sincere here; you can tell she has a connection to the lyrics.

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: More Hunter "Wow" gifs. :giggle:NHT either, but I like the beginning of the song. It gets a bit too busy a minute into the song, so that would have to take some getting used to. My favorite parts are when she sings more softly in the verses. But overall I enjoyed this after a first listen.

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: Funny how there was Samantha Jade discussion in the TV rankdown earlier today, and here she is now (although this was posted weeks ago). I haven't heard this song before, but I do enjoy it on a first listen too. I agree with you that it's not my favorite Samantha Jade song, but it's catchy and I like all her inflections too. This was fun. :bobo:

108. JoJo - Joanna: Yup, I like this song too. It sure is a difficult song to rank, but I appreciate the message JoJo is saying. And even though it sounds more like a poem than a song, she sounds fantastic as usual. Hopefully we get more JoJo music in 2020.

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: NHT. Yes, I hear that laid back yet jammy feel the song has. I'm not too familiar with Zara's music, but this is the type of song that I would expect from her. She does this style well.
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: NHT. It's got an intriguing vibe to it. It is hard to explain. This is another that would have to grow on me, but I still think it's pretty cool after a first listen.
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: NHT or of him. I enjoyed this after a first listen. I like the chorus and bridge the most. 

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Very true that BTS fans are no joke. :shock: Anyway, I'm familiar with this song. It's catchy and fun, and I get the appeal of it. The Halsey part is what I remember most from the song, even though she's not in the song much. And wow at how this video is almost at 700 million views.

103. Chris Young - Drowning: I know this song too, but it's not one I listened to much since it's so sad. Now I see even the music video is tough to watch with people holding up photos of loved ones they lost.  "I know it's a part of life, but I wasn't ready to say goodbye" is the lyric that stands out the most. Chris delivers a heartfelt vocal too. So yeah, it's a great song, but not one I listen to much since it's a bummer.

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: This song is okay. This is one that would have to grow on me with more listens. I get the appeal though. I'm not familiar with Miley's different album eras, but I do remember her "Can't Be Tamed" song and I do hear that similarity.

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): NHT. Hmm...This kind of sounds like a demo, but I guess it's the final version. The stripped down arrangement works, and I like Selena's contribution the best here. The lyrics are good too, and I agree when you say it's a relatable and relevant song for a lot of people out there.

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

I used all those smileys. :dead: And you should mostly know how anyway. 

Okay, so that is what you meant and in that bobo-y way. :haha: 

- I mean this isn't news, if you were saying it like it is. lol I didn't say I was ashamed. 

-  I have a good comparison for you now  - Lady Antebellum. Hillary and Charles sing lead vocals, while the other member (Dave) only sings back up. Nailed it. :ohyeah: 

- I only know that you do .

- You already have the tea.

- You're welcome. Oh yay, you recognize it! No need to "oh my." bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Thank you. ❤️

Sorry. 😟

- Yes, it is. I would think you did since I thought you watched all of them. :haha: Yeah ugh, they should be. I do and will still enjoy the show, but it's not as exciting with them not properly releasing and promoting the songs. :?  "This does seem like quite a sexier kind of song from them which is… kinda strange from them" :lmao: It is, but it doesn't feel strange to me. I could probably see it as a Nick solo song too. I thought you would really like this.

- Oh yay. ❤️ Oh yes, I saw that, but wanted to use just the song and didn't feel like using the other one at the time. Yes it is and glad you like, as I expected. ❤️ 

- I know, sorry. :blushingwave: Ugh yeah, I regret not doing that... although it is weird to differentiate these ones that are considered singles from most on the list. Thank you. "I aren’t heard this from your movie write-ups huh?" If you're asking if you already heard it, then no, because this movie wasn't part of the rankdown. Oh... interesting comments on the verses and chorus. :unsure:  Sofia is such a great dancer. ❤️  I really thought they'd have someone from the series on the show last fall. :(  Oh my... ugh Cameron was amazing too. 😢 Him and Sofia always stood out with the dancing and slayed it. Thanks. :(  I am still in denial. Oh, thank you. I love it and them. ❤️ 😢   

- lol yessss. I would get confused at first when it would come up on shuffle too. :haha: Ooh, I get the Andy comparison. Ah yay!  It does.

- I know, lol.  But yay me including Tinashe. :teeheewave: Yes! I feel people may not know what a great voice she has. I love that. That is true. Yeah, I'm not sure what that is about and it doesn't have any of the "know better" lyrics either though... so I want to say it's like a hidden song in the song. Aww I really enjoy it all. Oh, I can't remember how Flame goes, but I need to.

- Yeah, it is.  Oh, interesting with your comments. :unsure: Well, that's too bad, but okay at least you still say you like it. 

- You're saying you didn't know? But now you do then. Yeah.  :( I agree with all of this and true about it being a soundtrack song.  Love her voice. ❤️ 

- I am not sorry about it and I should be thanked. ❤️ This is also my way to still campaign for it as a single. Yes he did, so it is perfectly acceptable to have this on here. Thank you. I said which. (!)  lol true about the Mariners though. At least right now. :lmao: Thank you. I love it. :wub: Yes, but I'm sure we discussed that last time. :giggle: I love their voices. THAT AD-LIB. :omg: Askldfj. Well, it's true?!! Why would they upload a year later? Make sense of that.  They better. You know that other song. (!) 

- It's true. (!) Oh, I suppose. Aww yeah... I agree. Yay. ❤️ 

- Yay you knowing about it but I hope you haven't heard it yet because I want to introduce you to it here and now. (!) Oh? Well I did not expect this response. HMM. Yes, it would and so that can happen anytime now. 🙂 Ooh yes, another angsty bridge mention. :wub:  Ugh, I love it. It's the best! YES. :w00tbounce: 🗣️ I LOVE YOU AIN'T THAT THE WORST THING YOU EVER HEARD. 🗣️ HE LOOKS UP GRINNING LIKE A DEVIL.(!) :ohyeah: Wow all your comments calling this interesting. Well okay.

Ooooh. :giggle: Is it a video you watch every day? :teehee:

Mhmmmm I do! 😛

- Ooh yeah I know his isn’t news and this was something I’ve known for years now. :yes: Good. ❤️

- Ooooh nice and well done on making this comparison here. Ooh the other member Dave was the one whose name i didn’t know. Thanks for this. Now why does ave not sing?

- Everyone loves it. (!)

- I dooo. :wub:

- Thankss. Yayyy. Ooh aww sorry, that was just my reaction. But at least he’s having fun .

You’re welcome. ❤️ 

Awww noo, no need to be sorry. I got it all posted there haha.

- I could have missed one of them. But omggg with me saying this I wonder if I did because I didn’t see the last two live but do remember the second to last one. Oooh awww yeah I know. I don’t really get the point of it without properly promoting the song. Oooh loll it did to me though haha. But yeah, definitely see it more as a Joe song. I do like it.

- Oooooh ok sooo i was right about that then. Ooh awwww at that. I seee - although the actual video is really sweet. Awww yayyy I do.

- Awww it’s okay and no need to be sorry. :hug: Ughhh yeah I know - or well i wouldn’t really know what to do in that case if I were you. I would probably put the songs that are actually listed as singles and if they are promoted as single with the cast performing it everywhere on the main list - but i understand how it wouldn’t fit. Yeah I thought I had heard this before but then realized I didn’t. Yeah it was all so confusing to me haha. Oooh awww I see. I never noticed Sofia’s dancing before. Someone on there could still do the show in the future. Awww yeah. :( Oooh awww they did? Awww at this, it is hard to take and believe. :( You’e welcome. Aww I know. ❤️ 

- omgg lmaooo I love it and gah yeah I have songs like that sometimes too. :lm ao: Mhmmm yesss.

- Mhmmm. Well done there. Ahh yeah this is true, Tinashe’s singing/vocals aren’t really recognized like her dancing is but this song would provee she has a great voice. Mhmmm yes. Oooh yeah I kinda noticed that even though I wasn’t looking for it? But ooo could be a hidden song. Oooh awww - I do remember you really liking that song and I wishing I had introduced you to it sooner so it could have been on your list. >.<

-Ahhh yeah, I just saw all of what comes to mind. It was still a good song from her though.

- Lol yess. I didn’t know she had a song on the CA soundtrack. Yayy!

- Oooh i know that you aren’t. :haha: Omgggg I seee and awww I hope it works there. I understand and am not arguing it lol.  Okayy you didn’t say so there when I was reading your write-up. But I saw it at the end. Awww poor Mariners. Oooh lol awwww. I am gladdd you do! Omggg lol i am sure we did, haha. Omggg I haven’t seen you going this crazy over an ad-lib in well, I don ’t know. :lmao: Good question, and I have noooo idea actually. I do wonder. I wish I could but I can’t. Hopefully. Lol yess I do know.

- OK Miss Denise. (!) Mhmmm that is true. Yayness for this agreement.

- I haven’t heard it in full, soooo I did get to hear the full thing here. 😮 Oooh what were you expecting? Oooh ok I guess i can and omgggg why you giving that face there? :lmao: Oooh yess there is! Yayyy I’m glad you do and omgggg awww I love all of your shouting and excitement here with this song and its bridge. :lmao: Oooh lol it’s not a bad thing. The song does have a unique and interesting sound to it - and I do mean it in a good way. So don’t worry. :teehee:

16 hours ago, Steven_ said:

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I like this song. I almost included it on my list, but I ultimately cut it from the Top 100 as I wasn't too familiar with it. I agree with your thoughts on how it's a simple arrangement, but he delivers an emotional vocal delivery.
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: I can't remember if I heard this song before, so it's still one unfamiliar to me. But I'm enjoying it as I'm hearing it now, especially how it really comes alive in the chorus. Cassadee sounds great too.

112. Post Malone - Circles: Lol at the Britney gif. :giggle:Anyway, I don't think I've heard this song before. It's got an interesting vibe to it, so I get why you like it. This is something that would have to grow on me though.

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: NHT. This is something that would have to grow on me too. I do think it's a style she does well though. She sounds sincere here; you can tell she has a connection to the lyrics.

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: More Hunter "Wow" gifs. :giggle:NHT either, but I like the beginning of the song. It gets a bit too busy a minute into the song, so that would have to take some getting used to. My favorite parts are when she sings more softly in the verses. But overall I enjoyed this after a first listen.

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: Funny how there was Samantha Jade discussion in the TV rankdown earlier today, and here she is now (although this was posted weeks ago). I haven't heard this song before, but I do enjoy it on a first listen too. I agree with you that it's not my favorite Samantha Jade song, but it's catchy and I like all her inflections too. This was fun. :bobo:

108. JoJo - Joanna: Yup, I like this song too. It sure is a difficult song to rank, but I appreciate the message JoJo is saying. And even though it sounds more like a poem than a song, she sounds fantastic as usual. Hopefully we get more JoJo music in 2020.

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: NHT. Yes, I hear that laid back yet jammy feel the song has. I'm not too familiar with Zara's music, but this is the type of song that I would expect from her. She does this style well.
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: NHT. It's got an intriguing vibe to it. It is hard to explain. This is another that would have to grow on me, but I still think it's pretty cool after a first listen.
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: NHT or of him. I enjoyed this after a first listen. I like the chorus and bridge the most. 

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Very true that BTS fans are no joke. :shock: Anyway, I'm familiar with this song. It's catchy and fun, and I get the appeal of it. The Halsey part is what I remember most from the song, even though she's not in the song much. And wow at how this video is almost at 700 million views.

103. Chris Young - Drowning: I know this song too, but it's not one I listened to much since it's so sad. Now I see even the music video is tough to watch with people holding up photos of loved ones they lost.  "I know it's a part of life, but I wasn't ready to say goodbye" is the lyric that stands out the most. Chris delivers a heartfelt vocal too. So yeah, it's a great song, but not one I listen to much since it's a bummer.

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: This song is okay. This is one that would have to grow on me with more listens. I get the appeal though. I'm not familiar with Miley's different album eras, but I do remember her "Can't Be Tamed" song and I do hear that similarity.

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): NHT. Hmm...This kind of sounds like a demo, but I guess it's the final version. The stripped down arrangement works, and I like Selena's contribution the best here. The lyrics are good too, and I agree when you say it's a relatable and relevant song for a lot of people out there.

- It is still quite new, so your comments are understandable. But glad you like it!

- I agree regarding the chorus and her vocals. ❤️ 

- :haha: Wow, I'm shocked you never heard this song before. That's fine.

- I agree this style suits Maddie well. 

- I always have my Hunter gif on hand. :lmao:❤️ Ah okay, I hope it could grow on you if you heard it again. Yay! 

- LOL yes, this was posted way before that, but good timing for you. :haha: Glad we feel the same! :bobo: 

- I feel exactly the same, and love how you describe it as a poem.  I hope so too.

- Yay! Yeah, this has a typical Zara sound to it. :bobo: 

- I see. 😮  Okay, well yay! 

- I hoped you would like this one. ❤️ 

- For real. :haha: Same for me regarding the Halsey part too. And omg that amount is insane. :haha: 

- Aww yeah.  :( It is very sad, but heartfelt and I always love his voice. I'm glad you feel the same. 

- Ah okay.  Yeah, it has a vibe similiar to that song for me.

- Oh, interesting with the demo comment. Glad you seem to at least like it somewhat.

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooooh. :giggle: Is it a video you watch every day? :teehee:

- Ooh yeah I know his isn’t news and this was something I’ve known for years now. :yes: Good. ❤️

- Ooooh nice and well done on making this comparison here. Ooh the other member Dave was the one whose name i didn’t know. Thanks for this. Now why does ave not sing?

- I dooo. :wub:

- I could have missed one of them. But omggg with me saying this I wonder if I did because I didn’t see the last two live but do remember the second to last one. Oooh awww yeah I know. I don’t really get the point of it without properly promoting the song. Oooh loll it did to me though haha. But yeah, definitely see it more as a Joe song. I do like it.

- Oooooh ok sooo i was right about that then. Ooh awwww at that. I seee - although the actual video is really sweet. Awww yayyy I do.

- Awww it’s okay and no need to be sorry. :hug: Ughhh yeah I know - or well i wouldn’t really know what to do in that case if I were you. I would probably put the songs that are actually listed as singles and if they are promoted as single with the cast performing it everywhere on the main list - but i understand how it wouldn’t fit. Yeah I thought I had heard this before but then realized I didn’t. Yeah it was all so confusing to me haha. Oooh awww I see. I never noticed Sofia’s dancing before. Someone on there could still do the show in the future. Awww yeah. :( Oooh awww they did? Awww at this, it is hard to take and believe. :( You’e welcome. Aww I know. ❤️ 

- Mhmmm. Well done there. Ahh yeah this is true, Tinashe’s singing/vocals aren’t really recognized like her dancing is but this song would provee she has a great voice. Mhmmm yes. Oooh yeah I kinda noticed that even though I wasn’t looking for it? But ooo could be a hidden song. Oooh awww - I do remember you really liking that song and I wishing I had introduced you to it sooner so it could have been on your list. >.<

- Oooh i know that you aren’t. :haha: Omgggg I seee and awww I hope it works there. I understand and am not arguing it lol.  Okayy you didn’t say so there when I was reading your write-up. But I saw it at the end. Awww poor Mariners. Oooh lol awwww. I am gladdd you do! Omggg lol i am sure we did, haha. Omggg I haven’t seen you going this crazy over an ad-lib in well, I don ’t know. :lmao: Good question, and I have noooo idea actually. I do wonder. I wish I could but I can’t. Hopefully. Lol yess I do know.

- I haven’t heard it in full, soooo I did get to hear the full thing here. 😮 Oooh what were you expecting? Oooh ok I guess i can and omgggg why you giving that face there? :lmao: Oooh yess there is! Yayyy I’m glad you do and omgggg awww I love all of your shouting and excitement here with this song and its bridge. :lmao: Oooh lol it’s not a bad thing. The song does have a unique and interesting sound to it - and I do mean it in a good way. So don’t worry. :teehee:

lol no, but... I could. :omg: 

- lol boy... NO. You have not known this for years. It's been months. And now you're making me have another dream about him.

- Thank you.  He sings back up.

lol then why did you say you wanted it, if you already have it?

- Why would you do that? You keep up with your shows. Hmm.  More of a Joe song? :unsure: 

- Yes. I know. I had my reasons.

- Okay. :( Yeah, it's tricky and I don't know. I would have kept it on the list, but I had to make room for another song. Okay. You should. 😢  She's in that video. Okay, but that was better timing for it. Yeah. :(

- Thank you.  Yes. I think so, like how there's a song hidden at the end Kelly Clarkson's Irvine. Aww yeah. I need to listen to it again now. 

- Good.  I hope so too. Okay, but yes, you know. Poor Mariners indeed. 😢 Thank you. I'm sure of it. Oh well... I don't know what to say. I'm just :blushingwave: Exactly, because it doesn't make sense. GOOD.

- GOOD again. I expected you to like it more. Because I want it to happen.  Yesssss! I had to. :wub: Hmm well okay. :unsure: 

On 2/18/2020 at 1:43 AM, miss denise said:

Yes, she was.

I named several of them, but here's the main cast from Wikipedia: 

Jordan Fisher - Mark Cohen
Brennin Hunt - Roger Davis
Tinashe - Mimi Marquez
Brandon Victor Dixon - Tom Collins
Valentina - Angel Dumott Schunard
Vanessa Hudgens - Maureen Johnson
Kiersey Clemons - Joanne Jefferson
Mario - Benjamin "Benny" Coffin III

OOh, thanks for this and the list!  

lol I know, I just noticed. lol I need to learn how to read. :wacko:

I love how both of Taylor's album songs are on the intermission lists. lol 

Thomas Rhett always delivers solid stuff and Up is no exception. :thumbs: 

Glad you liked Tinashe's new album as well, I loved this one as well as So Much Better. In the case of Know Better, it's good to hear a beautiful ballad from her. ❤️ 

Blackout is pretty awesome, and Chapters is good though not one of my favorites from Brett.

Mansion and Cruel Summer are two of my favorites from Lady A's and TSwift's albums, respectively. I also wouldn't mind Cruel Summer being a single. 

4 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

OOh, thanks for this and the list!  

lol I know, I just noticed. lol I need to learn how to read. :wacko:

I love how both of Taylor's album songs are on the intermission lists. lol 

You're welcome!

They aren't singles (yet), so I feature them in the intermissions, but her actual singles will likely be on the list. 

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

Thomas Rhett always delivers solid stuff and Up is no exception. :thumbs: 

Glad you liked Tinashe's new album as well, I loved this one as well as So Much Better. In the case of Know Better, it's good to hear a beautiful ballad from her. ❤️ 

Blackout is pretty awesome, and Chapters is good though not one of my favorites from Brett.

Mansion and Cruel Summer are two of my favorites from Lady A's and TSwift's albums, respectively. I also wouldn't mind Cruel Summer being a single. 

- I agree! 

- I'm only crazy about a couple songs actually, but yes, this is one of my favorites. The other I like best is Save Room For Us. ^_^  

- Yay for both, although noooo, Chapters is for sure one of my favorites. :wub: Which ones are yours?

- Oh yay! I do hope Cruel Summer becomes one!

Top 50 now!

50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed

If you think you know what this song is about from its title, you are likely completely wrong. :giggle: This is a song I actually really relate to, as it's about dealing with life's hurdles and instead of being stuck "in my head", it's "in my bed." Yes please, because I would like to sleep all day, hide under the covers, and not have to face anything I don't want to. w00t.gif This lyric in the first verse really speaks to me: "Little things weigh so heavily, take my energy 'til it's gone" Ugh, don't I know it. I don't want to get into a whole thing about my life, but yeah, the struggle is real. Sabrina's voice is so pretty on that whole "I wanna be alone, but love is emotions" part. :wub: But the chorus is my favorite! BUT I'M STILL I'M STILL I'M STILL I'M STILL I'M STILL IN MY BED ABOUT IT. :bobo: It's jammy! I'M STILL I'M STILL I'M STILL IN MY HEAD ABOUT IT. She says both "bed" and "head." :bobo: Both are true. Oh and I love her vocals so much on both of these lines from the second verse: "'Cause I wanna turn a page, wanna rearrangee" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Yes. Love it and everything here. This should be higher. 

49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone

I know this is a fan favorite single of Carrie's, and even though I do prefer several others from Cry Pretty, I still love this song. I can't really think of the words to describe the melody, but the story focuses on a man and woman who meet at a bar following their respective breakups. She's only there to drown her own sorrows in some drinks, but decides they can drink alone... together. stuart.gif Carrie's delivery contrasts nicely from the verses to the chorus. The chorus is particularly powerful and I love Carrie's belting there so much. "'Cause drownin' the pain is better with somebody else who got problems. We ain't gonna solve 'em, the misery loves company"  I love that part the most. But wow her voice on the bridge and back into the chorus is so impressive too! :omg: It's really nonstop amazing vocals from Carrie and she sells the mood of the song so well.

48. Lizzo - Juice

I *think* I first heard this song when Lizzo performed it on Ellen. That was back in January, so seems very possible. I know it was before it started being played on radio so much, at least for me. I really liked the song a lot on first listen and thought it was so fun! :bobo: It's so jammy, bouncy, funky, and all the good stuff. :bobo: The song is meant to embrace self-love and self-esteem, which are also great and positive things. I mean, she even starts off the song saying, "Mirror, mirror on the wall, Don't say it, 'cause I know I'm cute" :giggle: I love the "That's how I roll" part, and oh omg this "I'm like chardonnay" lyric was definitely not what I heard there. :lmao: That's good though. The chorus is where it's at, even though the whole song is fun!  IT AIN'T MY FAULT THAT I'M OUT HERE GETTIN LOOSE. :bobo: But then: "Gotta blame it on the Goose, Gotta blame it on my juice" I still don't even really know what this means, but I guess it's just something about her being amazing and fabulous. :haha: Oh and I misheard this lyric too "I'm the pudding in the proof" but didn't know what she said. "Ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, ya-ya-ee, Blame it on my juice, blame it, blame it on my juice" :bobo: It's so catchy. Oh, and I really like the ~bridge too where she sings "Somebody come get this man, I think he got lost in my DMs, what? My DMs, what?" and the "You better come get your man" part. The way she extends her words there is so fun. :haha:  This song is really fun and addicting. I always loved hearing it. :bobo:

47. Sam Hunt  - Kinfolks

WELL Sam Hunt. It's only been forever that we've been waiting for new music from him, but then the album is still MIA? I guess my rant is still ongoing then. Where's the album, Samuel? I will call him Samuel until it releases. (!)   (ETA: I know the album has now finally been announced as coming in April, but these comments are pre-written and I don't want to remove my album rant :giggle: Plus, I'll keep holding my breath until it's actually released) So, I was really excited to hear that this song was out and I really liked it right away on first listen. It's got that signature Sam sound to it and is about taking this girl home to meet his family and see where he grew up. It's just a cute song, although he only met this girl for the first time in this song, which he outlines in the opening verse. I absolutely love the feel of this chorus. It's got that feel-good feel. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO MY KINFOLKS. TO MY OLD FRIENDS.  TO THE HOUSE IN THE PINES WHERE THE ROAD ENDS. But here comes my favorite part: "Where I thought I knew it all before I knew what love was" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I don't know why. I love something about that. The music is really good too.  But the second verse! "I wanna take you home, not just take you home tonight" :wub: And this line.. "Get Joanie on the phone, she'll leave us on a light" I remember my radio DJ talking about that lyric and how it's a homage to Sam's actual mom, Joan. That's cute. But oh my, the ~bridge section is another favorite of mine. The words are kind of hard to make out, but I just love what I hear (1:55-2:06). His voice there. :wub: I just love it.

46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]

So here we have a song that was featured on my list last year! It was quite low... I believe #180. :haha: But I was most loving this song in kind of the transition time between years, if that makes sense, so it was able to rank again here this time and SO much higher. It's really kind of addictive. :bobo: The meaning of the song is still mysterious, but I guess it's a song of seduction. It does actually have a kind of mystery feel about it too actually, so that's appropriate. Ozuna is the male voice we hear throughout and I have no clue what he says, but I like the sound of it. Cardi B does her part and let's be real, it's not like it's much easier to understand. :lmao: But wait, the lyrics say she says "Bardi" at the start of her verse? I thought she shouted "BOY!" which I like so much better :giggle: My favorite part from her though is when she says "If the text ain't freaky, I don't wanna read it" although not for that first part, but her delivery on the "I don't wanna read it" line. I like to quote that in my head about work emails. :wub: I also really like the part she does in Spanish. Ooh and the kind of whistling type music on the song is so fun too. :bobo: Selena's verse is so different from the rest of the song. It's slower and more sensual.  "Porque I am the party, yo soy fiesta. Blow out your candles, have a siesta" :bobo: Love that part but my favorite of the whole song is Selena singing in Spanish! Omg her voice sounds so rich and amazing there. :omg: And the way she says "Rumba"! :wub: Best part of the song. Rumbas are the best. But yeah, this song has a great vibe and I love what everyone brings to it.

45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow

This is such a pretty song and I'm pretty sure one of my top favorites from Kacey's Golden Hour album, if not my favorite. The song offers a kind of ray of hope for people going through tough times because you know how rainbow's are born from rain. :wub: Even though I love rain. The melody line of this is so pretty and feels timeless. Her vocals are beautifully classic as well. "Well the sky is finally open, the rain and wind stopped blowin', but you're stuck out in the same old storm again. You hold tight to your umbrella, well, darlin' I'm just tryin' to tell ya that there's always been a rainbow hangin' over your head" I love that entire part. :wub: The last line is especially my favorite. I could listen to this forever and I also now often think of the Thing-Am-A-Jig's performance of this on The Masked Singer. :giggle: I love some of the slight lyrical changes throughout this too, like how she sings "let go of your umbrella" at the end, instead of "hold tight to your umbrella." Aww. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe video to this is also really pretty.

50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed:
49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone:

48. Lizzo - Juice:

47. Sam Hunt - Kinfolks:

46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]:

45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow:

Clues for 44-39:

- Two different collaborations - both include an artist that goes by one name. 

- This song was performed at the American Music Awards.

- A one-word song title.

- Two different songs whose titles could sound like commands. 

On 2/19/2020 at 7:07 PM, miss denise said:

lol no, but... I could. :omg: 

- lol boy... NO. You have not known this for years. It's been months. And now you're making me have another dream about him.

- Thank you.  He sings back up.

lol then why did you say you wanted it, if you already have it?

- Why would you do that? You keep up with your shows. Hmm.  More of a Joe song? :unsure: 

- Yes. I know. I had my reasons.

- Okay. :( Yeah, it's tricky and I don't know. I would have kept it on the list, but I had to make room for another song. Okay. You should. 😢  She's in that video. Okay, but that was better timing for it. Yeah. :(

- Thank you.  Yes. I think so, like how there's a song hidden at the end Kelly Clarkson's Irvine. Aww yeah. I need to listen to it again now. 

- Good.  I hope so too. Okay, but yes, you know. Poor Mariners indeed. 😢 Thank you. I'm sure of it. Oh well... I don't know what to say. I'm just :blushingwave: Exactly, because it doesn't make sense. GOOD.

- GOOD again. I expected you to like it more. Because I want it to happen.  Yesssss! I had to. :wub: Hmm well okay. :unsure: 

Oooh why not? YOU SHOULD! :omg:

- Girlll. 😘 Nooo I’ve known this for years. I was just waiting for you to realize this an  I knew you would. :wub: Lol saying i’m making you have another dream of Jordan. That’s all your doing. :bleh:

- :hug: Ooh I know.

I don’t know.

- Lol cause it happens. I do but sometimes when there’s too many shows I could get behind on some of them and forget. Looking at the listings, I did watch them all. Lmaoo oops, my bad. I meant Nick.

- Which are? 😮

- Mhmmmm it is tricky. Oooh ok I understand and oo what other song did you make room for? I know she’s in the video but I just never paid that close attention to her in it. Ooh but maybe they couldn’t have found someone from there to sign up or no one could really commit to it. Thee’s plenty of reasons which we could think of.

- Ooooh snap, I did not know that about Irivine. 😮 I hope you get to listen to it soon. Or right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZNK0Tewqs- Samee. Aww yes I do know. omggg *hugs the Mariners* You are very welcome. Ooh ok. Awww. Ooh awww you got to say something. 😮 Omggg awww you are tooo cute with the bluishness haha. OKAY. 

- Yayy I like this good stuff. Ooh I see but i do like it - and it’s natural for songs to grow on me with more listens. Ooo omgg but it scares me. 😮 You do what you gotta do. :bobo: Omgg awww don’t look so unsure.

50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed: Lolol your opening comments on this song because yeah I saw the title and was definitely thinking this song was about something else. :haha: Interesting message with the song and lol actually sounds like something i would want to do too. :giggle: I actually NHT although I did see this on her wiki page, I think. Aww your comments on parts of the song you are quoting from her here. Oo he chorus definitely has a fun upbeat sound to it that I wasn’t expecting. She does sound really pretty throughout the song and yeah it’s a fun feel good song with the sound of it even if the subject matter isn’t so fun. 

49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone: Oooh I think I guessed this and if so then yayy I’m glad i did. I do know this song is a fan favorite although it isn’t one I have really heard much of before. I did hear this on lists on here and her CMAs performance, and I do like this from those times I hear this but yeah  I would like to hear this more so it can geo on me. Oooh lol drinking alone….. together is an interesting way of putting this. :haha: This song has a sultry bluesy vibe to it which I do really like here. It’s a different sound but  has a cool sexy sound to it and I lie the attitude Carie brings here. I do like the chorus you pointed out and how she sings that part really fast. And yes she does provide some really strong vocals in here too.

48. Lizzo - Juice: Oooh yesss JAMM TIME! :bobo: OMG I had nooo idea of what you thought of this song and I’m glad my list is over and this has shown up now soo I don’t have to pretend I don’t love this. :giggle Yayy for first hearing this song on Ellen, like I did! Ugh I wish my radio played this song a lot. They did play it decently for awhile but not like Truth Hurts and Good as Hell. Yesss this song is all of those words you described for sure. :bobo: Love the message of it an how Lizzo sells it. LOL Yesss love that mirror mirror one haha. OMGG lmaooo your line about the chardonnay part is soo funny haha. Yesss i am soo heeree for that catchy and infectious chorus. SO much fun! :bobo: BLAME IT ON THE GOOSE AND BLAME IT ON MY JUICE Y’ALL. :bobo: I don’t know what it all means but it’s sooo fun. And yess sooo love those ya ya yeee parts too! Yesss the bridge section is so fun. GOT LOST IN MY DMS, WHATTTT? MY DMS, WHATTT? :bobo:  lmaoo Love this song and all f those parts you mention. :haha:

47. Sam Hunt - Kinfolks: Ooh lolwow it feels like Sam Hunt has been gone for so long I kinda forgot about him. Omggg your rant about new music/album from him and you calling him Samuel. I influence you tooo much there but lmaooo I love it. Hmmm I know he released a new song but I don’t know if I actually heard this or not?  This song has a nice message to it and I can get you on the feel good chorus feel here.  The chorus has a nice catchy feel to it. Ooh I would have never known that with the Joanie line/comment but aww that’s a nice homage there. Aww your comments on the bridge and wubbing it. Yeah I don’t know what he was singing there, esp. at the start but this is a nice song from Samuel.

46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]: Omggg I can’t remember if I predicted this but I did not expect this to be on here, and I thought this was sooo much higher than #180. Omggg what a big climb this song took. :dead: Anywayy yesss I do love this and this song is a fun catchy addicting jam for sure. Oh yeah I don’t really know what the song means, and always forget if i do know, but it’s a fun jam. I am in agreement with all of what you said on Ozuna’s part here. OMGGG your comments on Cardi and how she isn’t easier to understand. :dead: She is to me since she does rap in English and I can understand what she’s rapping haha. Ooh yess Bardi! Lol i love your quoting of your favorite Cardi part. giggle: I do like that part and her whole verse is so fun. :bobo: Lol your work reference haha. I do like how Selena’s part is more sensual and has a slower feel to it. And of course i love the part you quoted from her in there. LOL omggg you with the Rumba comments. :lmao: But yea this is sic a fun jam and I do love this no matter what anyone says. :bobo: Ughh at that comment about the radio and them only palying 2 minutes of this. That is soo annoying when they do that when you want to hear the full song. :/ 

45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow: Yeah this is definitely a really pretty song and noise to know that this song is one of, if not, fave from Kacey’s album. Yeah Kacey does sound really pretty and brings a great emotional quality to this song here. The part you listed is really pretty, which I assume is the chorus. Ooh lol you mentioning Thing-Am-A-ig’s version haha. His version was really good too. But yeah this isn’t a song i listened to regularly but was aware of this from where Kacey would sing this on award shows or talk shows. Sometimes i didn’t pay much attention to it but sometimes it would get me and make me appreciate it and right now it’s the latter. Sooo it’s one of those songs that grows on me with more listens.

Clues for 44-39:

- Two different collaborations - both include an artist that goes by one name. // Ed Sheeran & Khalid’s Beautiful People and hmmmm struggling to think of another one.

- This song was performed at the American Music Awards. // Selena Gomez’s Lose You to Love Me or Look At Her Now, Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her, Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Camila Cabello’s Living Proof, Jonas Brothers’ Only Human, Taylor Swift’s Lover (though should be higher). Hmmm Selena’s LAHN could be it if its on here as I think LYTLM could be higher. Shawn’s, Camila’s and Jonas Brothers are all strong options.

- A one-word song title. // Carrie Underwood’s Southbound, Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Beyoncé’s Spirit, Taylor Swift’s Lover, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker? Carrie seems like a good fit/guess - the last two should def be higher.

- Two different songs whose titles could sound like commands. // Taylor Swift’s You Need to Calm Down immediately comes to mind. Not sure of the other. Ugh why can’t I come up with 2 guesses for the 2 song clues and can come up with many guesses for the one song clues haha.

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh why not? YOU SHOULD! :omg:

- Girlll. 😘 Nooo I’ve known this for years. I was just waiting for you to realize this an  I knew you would. :wub: Lol saying i’m making you have another dream of Jordan. That’s all your doing. :bleh:

- Lol cause it happens. I do but sometimes when there’s too many shows I could get behind on some of them and forget. Looking at the listings, I did watch them all. Lmaoo oops, my bad. I meant Nick.

- Which are? 😮

- Mhmmmm it is tricky. Oooh ok I understand and oo what other song did you make room for? I know she’s in the video but I just never paid that close attention to her in it. Ooh but maybe they couldn’t have found someone from there to sign up or no one could really commit to it. Thee’s plenty of reasons which we could think of.

- Ooooh snap, I did not know that about Irivine. 😮 I hope you get to listen to it soon. Or right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ZNK0Tewqs- Samee. Aww yes I do know. omggg *hugs the Mariners* You are very welcome. Ooh ok. Awww. Ooh awww you got to say something. 😮 Omggg awww you are tooo cute with the bluishness haha. OKAY. 

- Yayy I like this good stuff. Ooh I see but i do like it - and it’s natural for songs to grow on me with more listens. Ooo omgg but it scares me. 😮 You do what you gotta do. :bobo: Omgg awww don’t look so unsure.

50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed: Lolol your opening comments on this song because yeah I saw the title and was definitely thinking this song was about something else. :haha: Interesting message with the song and lol actually sounds like something i would want to do too. :giggle: I actually NHT although I did see this on her wiki page, I think. Aww your comments on parts of the song you are quoting from her here. Oo he chorus definitely has a fun upbeat sound to it that I wasn’t expecting. She does sound really pretty throughout the song and yeah it’s a fun feel good song with the sound of it even if the subject matter isn’t so fun. 

49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone: Oooh I think I guessed this and if so then yayy I’m glad i did. I do know this song is a fan favorite although it isn’t one I have really heard much of before. I did hear this on lists on here and her CMAs performance, and I do like this from those times I hear this but yeah  I would like to hear this more so it can geo on me. Oooh lol drinking alone….. together is an interesting way of putting this. :haha: This song has a sultry bluesy vibe to it which I do really like here. It’s a different sound but  has a cool sexy sound to it and I lie the attitude Carie brings here. I do like the chorus you pointed out and how she sings that part really fast. And yes she does provide some really strong vocals in here too.

48. Lizzo - Juice: Oooh yesss JAMM TIME! :bobo: OMG I had nooo idea of what you thought of this song and I’m glad my list is over and this has shown up now soo I don’t have to pretend I don’t love this. :giggle Yayy for first hearing this song on Ellen, like I did! Ugh I wish my radio played this song a lot. They did play it decently for awhile but not like Truth Hurts and Good as Hell. Yesss this song is all of those words you described for sure. :bobo: Love the message of it an how Lizzo sells it. LOL Yesss love that mirror mirror one haha. OMGG lmaooo your line about the chardonnay part is soo funny haha. Yesss i am soo heeree for that catchy and infectious chorus. SO much fun! :bobo: BLAME IT ON THE GOOSE AND BLAME IT ON MY JUICE Y’ALL. :bobo: I don’t know what it all means but it’s sooo fun. And yess sooo love those ya ya yeee parts too! Yesss the bridge section is so fun. GOT LOST IN MY DMS, WHATTTT? MY DMS, WHATTT? :bobo:  lmaoo Love this song and all f those parts you mention. :haha:

47. Sam Hunt - Kinfolks: Ooh lolwow it feels like Sam Hunt has been gone for so long I kinda forgot about him. Omggg your rant about new music/album from him and you calling him Samuel. I influence you tooo much there but lmaooo I love it. Hmmm I know he released a new song but I don’t know if I actually heard this or not?  This song has a nice message to it and I can get you on the feel good chorus feel here.  The chorus has a nice catchy feel to it. Ooh I would have never known that with the Joanie line/comment but aww that’s a nice homage there. Aww your comments on the bridge and wubbing it. Yeah I don’t know what he was singing there, esp. at the start but this is a nice song from Samuel.

46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]: Omggg I can’t remember if I predicted this but I did not expect this to be on here, and I thought this was sooo much higher than #180. Omggg what a big climb this song took. :dead: Anywayy yesss I do love this and this song is a fun catchy addicting jam for sure. Oh yeah I don’t really know what the song means, and always forget if i do know, but it’s a fun jam. I am in agreement with all of what you said on Ozuna’s part here. OMGGG your comments on Cardi and how she isn’t easier to understand. :dead: She is to me since she does rap in English and I can understand what she’s rapping haha. Ooh yess Bardi! Lol i love your quoting of your favorite Cardi part. giggle: I do like that part and her whole verse is so fun. :bobo: Lol your work reference haha. I do like how Selena’s part is more sensual and has a slower feel to it. And of course i love the part you quoted from her in there. LOL omggg you with the Rumba comments. :lmao: But yea this is sic a fun jam and I do love this no matter what anyone says. :bobo: Ughh at that comment about the radio and them only palying 2 minutes of this. That is soo annoying when they do that when you want to hear the full song. :/ 

45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow: Yeah this is definitely a really pretty song and noise to know that this song is one of, if not, fave from Kacey’s album. Yeah Kacey does sound really pretty and brings a great emotional quality to this song here. The part you listed is really pretty, which I assume is the chorus. Ooh lol you mentioning Thing-Am-A-ig’s version haha. His version was really good too. But yeah this isn’t a song i listened to regularly but was aware of this from where Kacey would sing this on award shows or talk shows. Sometimes i didn’t pay much attention to it but sometimes it would get me and make me appreciate it and right now it’s the latter. Sooo it’s one of those songs that grows on me with more listens.

Clues for 44-39:

- Two different collaborations - both include an artist that goes by one name. // Ed Sheeran & Khalid’s Beautiful People and hmmmm struggling to think of another one.

- This song was performed at the American Music Awards. // Selena Gomez’s Lose You to Love Me or Look At Her Now, Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her, Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Camila Cabello’s Living Proof, Jonas Brothers’ Only Human, Taylor Swift’s Lover (though should be higher). Hmmm Selena’s LAHN could be it if its on here as I think LYTLM could be higher. Shawn’s, Camila’s and Jonas Brothers are all strong options.

- A one-word song title. // Carrie Underwood’s Southbound, Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita, Beyoncé’s Spirit, Taylor Swift’s Lover, Jonas Brothers’ Sucker? Carrie seems like a good fit/guess - the last two should def be higher.

- Two different songs whose titles could sound like commands. // Taylor Swift’s You Need to Calm Down immediately comes to mind. Not sure of the other. Ugh why can’t I come up with 2 guesses for the 2 song clues and can come up with many guesses for the one song clues haha.

I don't know.  :omg: It might be too much, but... 

- lol. Noooo. Okay, and then when did this start? 🙂 Do tell. lol whatever, but I will actually blame the book I was reading (that the new movie he's in is based on). 

- Oh alright, well glad you saw them all. I thought so.

-  I don't want to talk about it. :dead: 

- I can't tell you that right now. :haha:  Well oh.  I don't want to think of reasons. :( 

- You didn't?! Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehEAwxCiRE The hidden song starts around 5:18. Oh thank you! Ahh I do really like and could love this song. Wow, she seems so much younger here, but it's only a couple years. 

-  And okay, I think this link got moved up into the previous one somehow, but I'm moving it back. Aww you hugging the Mariners is sweet. No I don't. Oh. :blushingwave:

- Which is why I said I want it to happen. It scares you for it to be a single? :unsure: I did. Well... I still am.

- lol. But it can't be that because I relate to it. :giggle:  Yes! Ugh, I need this now more than ever. Ooh okay and yeah I remember you guessing it before. Yep! :bobo: I agree. 

- I had to check since it's been awhile, but yes you did. Ah yeah, I seee... you should hear it more so it can "geo" on you! Yes, that's what she says in the song. I agree on the vibe and everything else you said.

- loll yayy. Oh? I guess you mean before I commented on it in your thread. But you never had to pretend. I thought radio did, but you have me second guessing myself. Yay! All these parts are fun. :bobo: Wait, I didn't even say what I heard that chardonnay part as though? But it sounds like she says something about being naked. lol all your shouting and boboing. I thought you screaming those WHATT's at me before I got there. :haha:  

- Yes, hence the clue about the album. :teeheewave: I guess so long that you even forgot that. lol I'm calling him Samuel because he's in trouble. Oooh. Well, this was on Steven's list. Yay! Oh, of course not, but I got to tell you that. It is and yay! Aww, but I love it so much. lol Samuel.

- You did name and said you were unsure about it. You thought it was higher than #180 last year? But lol yeah it was new to me and I was only getting into it so it ranked that ~low. I know! Biggest climb ever... maybe.  Same! Oh, I would like to know what it means. lol I don't know what she says though. I wanna say BOYY! It is fun. :bobo: I agree on all this! I just love the Rumba. Oh, well all I said was about me loving it. Oops but omg no, I had to remove that because I got the wrong song. I was thinking this when I posted it last night because of Cardi B, but it was actually South of the Border, not this song. I was wondering cause I was like "wait, I don't remember hearing Selena either, so did they just only play half" and then remembered later it was the other song. :haha: So they stopped it after the second chorus, but it was in a way as if it was really the end of the song. :wacko: I am so confused. But yeah, same. 

- It is. ❤️ Awww.  Yes she does and yes, the chorus. ❤️ I know! Go Thing-Am-A-Jig! Aww okay, I see. I am glad you at least appreciate it more right now. It's so pretty and bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Yayy the guesses. Hmm. Interesting. 

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

I don't know.  :omg: It might be too much, but... 

- lol. Noooo. Okay, and then when did this start? 🙂 Do tell. lol whatever, but I will actually blame the book I was reading (that the new movie he's in is based on). 

- Oh alright, well glad you saw them all. I thought so.

-  I don't want to talk about it. :dead: 

- I can't tell you that right now. :haha:  Well oh.  I don't want to think of reasons. :( 

- You didn't?! Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehEAwxCiRE The hidden song starts around 5:18. Oh thank you! Ahh I do really like and could love this song. Wow, she seems so much younger here, but it's only a couple years. 

-  And okay, I think this link got moved up into the previous one somehow, but I'm moving it back. Aww you hugging the Mariners is sweet. No I don't. Oh. :blushingwave:

- Which is why I said I want it to happen. It scares you for it to be a single? :unsure: I did. Well... I still am.

- lol. But it can't be that because I relate to it. :giggle:  Yes! Ugh, I need this now more than ever. Ooh okay and yeah I remember you guessing it before. Yep! :bobo: I agree. 

- I had to check since it's been awhile, but yes you did. Ah yeah, I seee... you should hear it more so it can "geo" on you! Yes, that's what she says in the song. I agree on the vibe and everything else you said.

- loll yayy. Oh? I guess you mean before I commented on it in your thread. But you never had to pretend. I thought radio did, but you have me second guessing myself. Yay! All these parts are fun. :bobo: Wait, I didn't even say what I heard that chardonnay part as though? But it sounds like she says something about being naked. lol all your shouting and boboing. I thought you screaming those WHATT's at me before I got there. :haha:  

- Yes, hence the clue about the album. :teeheewave: I guess so long that you even forgot that. lol I'm calling him Samuel because he's in trouble. Oooh. Well, this was on Steven's list. Yay! Oh, of course not, but I got to tell you that. It is and yay! Aww, but I love it so much. lol Samuel.

- You did name and said you were unsure about it. You thought it was higher than #180 last year? But lol yeah it was new to me and I was only getting into it so it ranked that ~low. I know! Biggest climb ever... maybe.  Same! Oh, I would like to know what it means. lol I don't know what she says though. I wanna say BOYY! It is fun. :bobo: I agree on all this! I just love the Rumba. Oh, well all I said was about me loving it. Oops but omg no, I had to remove that because I got the wrong song. I was thinking this when I posted it last night because of Cardi B, but it was actually South of the Border, not this song. I was wondering cause I was like "wait, I don't remember hearing Selena either, so did they just only play half" and then remembered later it was the other song. :haha: So they stopped it after the second chorus, but it was in a way as if it was really the end of the song. :wacko: I am so confused. But yeah, same. 

- It is. ❤️ Awww.  Yes she does and yes, the chorus. ❤️ I know! Go Thing-Am-A-Jig! Aww okay, I see. I am glad you at least appreciate it more right now. It's so pretty and bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

Yayy the guesses. Hmm. Interesting. 

Aww if it’s what you want to do. :omg: How would it be?

- 😛 MHMMM. When did you crush start on Jordan? When eh was on DWTS of course. Lololol you. Ooooh this book you’re reading based on the movie he’s in is wat made you and this dream. Hmmmm, I seee I seee.

- Yess I am glad too.

- Aww why nott? I want to. :’(

- Oooh you can never tell me things right now. :’( But ok i hope you will soon. Ooh but you brought up this topic in your write-up.

- I don ’t know that song that well, and specifically know the Irvine part more than the bonus song. lmao Danggg this song being 8:46. Danggg that is long. This is interesting. Ooh I also wonder what these hidden songs are called and why no title for them? You’re welcome. Seee I knew this…. so ughh me not telling you about it earlier. Mad at myself there. Oooh lol well she is and has always been young but yes she does look young in there. :haha:

-Ugh I don’t know why that happens. Sorryy. Oooh awww yea, I want them to do well/better next season. :hug: Awww darn. Yess!

- Ooh I know you do and I read lots of other people wanting this to be a single too. It could be perfect for a summer single. 😛 Oooh lol nooo, I meant that face you gave. I think the errmm face or something? Ugh I forgot. is aid i like it though an i meant my comments in a good way. 😛

- I seee. Oooh awww why do you say that? OK and oooo yayyy I kinda remember doing so but of course I don’t guess it for the right set I bet, haha. Yayy agreement!

- Omggg i totally forgot too but yayy glad I did guess this. LMAOO that was supposed to be grow, lol. Oooh  I see, that is interesting. Yayy loving the agreement.

- Yayy. Oooh lol yess before I posted it in my thread - I had no idea what you thought of this song. But in my thread i finally knew. Oops, sorry. Ahh your radio stations could have, but mine didn’t play it enough like it deserved. Yesss they are all such fun parts! :bobo: You didn’t but what did you hear it as? Ooooh omgg the naked comet, hahaha i see. You got me shouting, boboing, screaming and being a complete mess :lmao: Ooh LOL I could have maybe done that haha.

- LMAO oh. I was thinking of Hunter but ok I forgot about that with Sam. Lol omgggg hahaha I love that you called him Samuel too. Oooh, I still got to catch up on there so maybe it was posted in a set I hadn’t seen yet? Oooh thank you for telling me. Yayness and awww i am glad you doo! He is Samuel.

- Ooooh thank goodness that i name it. Yeah I wasn’t sure if this was going to be on here but I am glad that it is. OK I get how it was so new to you back then. Slayyy at biggest climb ever! :bobo: Ooh I wonder this tooo. Awww I see. I’ll call Cardi and let her translate and let you know what she’s saying. :yes: LOL you can if you want haha. Yayy agreement. I ad no idea :giggle: Lolol I tease. Ooh I am glad you loved it! OMGGG awwww at thinking of the wrong song here. Awww I get this and lol sometimes this can happen to me. :haha: But oo lmaooo this is funny how tat happened haha. Oooh ok so they still played only 2 minutes of SOTB then? Gahh yeah sounds so super confusing haha. Yes.

- Awww. :hug: Mhmmm and awww so cute with your love for the chorus. Lmao awww you are cute wit the Thing-Am-a-Jig love here haha. Aww yeah I do. Awww yeah those are fitting words for it.

I am sooo getting worse and worse. :lmao:

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww if it’s what you want to do. :omg: How would it be?

- 😛 MHMMM. When did you crush start on Jordan? When eh was on DWTS of course. Lololol you. Ooooh this book you’re reading based on the movie he’s in is wat made you and this dream. Hmmmm, I seee I seee.

- Aww why nott? I want to. :’(

- Oooh you can never tell me things right now. :’( But ok i hope you will soon. Ooh but you brought up this topic in your write-up.

- I don ’t know that song that well, and specifically know the Irvine part more than the bonus song. lmao Danggg this song being 8:46. Danggg that is long. This is interesting. Ooh I also wonder what these hidden songs are called and why no title for them? You’re welcome. Seee I knew this…. so ughh me not telling you about it earlier. Mad at myself there. Oooh lol well she is and has always been young but yes she does look young in there. :haha:

- Ooh I know you do and I read lots of other people wanting this to be a single too. It could be perfect for a summer single. 😛 Oooh lol nooo, I meant that face you gave. I think the errmm face or something? Ugh I forgot. is aid i like it though an i meant my comments in a good way. 😛

- I seee. Oooh awww why do you say that? OK and oooo yayyy I kinda remember doing so but of course I don’t guess it for the right set I bet, haha. Yayy agreement!

- Yayy. Oooh lol yess before I posted it in my thread - I had no idea what you thought of this song. But in my thread i finally knew. Oops, sorry. Ahh your radio stations could have, but mine didn’t play it enough like it deserved. Yesss they are all such fun parts! :bobo: You didn’t but what did you hear it as? Ooooh omgg the naked comet, hahaha i see. You got me shouting, boboing, screaming and being a complete mess :lmao: Ooh LOL I could have maybe done that haha.

- LMAO oh. I was thinking of Hunter but ok I forgot about that with Sam. Lol omgggg hahaha I love that you called him Samuel too. Oooh, I still got to catch up on there so maybe it was posted in a set I hadn’t seen yet? Oooh thank you for telling me. Yayness and awww i am glad you doo! He is Samuel.

- Ooooh thank goodness that i name it. Yeah I wasn’t sure if this was going to be on here but I am glad that it is. OK I get how it was so new to you back then. Slayyy at biggest climb ever! :bobo: Ooh I wonder this tooo. Awww I see. I’ll call Cardi and let her translate and let you know what she’s saying. :yes: LOL you can if you want haha. Yayy agreement. I ad no idea :giggle: Lolol I tease. Ooh I am glad you loved it! OMGGG awwww at thinking of the wrong song here. Awww I get this and lol sometimes this can happen to me. :haha: But oo lmaooo this is funny how tat happened haha. Oooh ok so they still played only 2 minutes of SOTB then? Gahh yeah sounds so super confusing haha. Yes.

I am sooo getting worse and worse. :lmao:

Okay.  Well, I just said it could be too much, so not sure what you're asking.

This is not true. You will never believe me. And also, why did you say it's confirmed the other day, if you think it's been years? No, the movie is based on the book, but I just finished reading the book, so I was imagining him a lot as the character in it. That is my reason.

- Because I don't want to. :closedeyes: 

- I can't tell you what songs are on the list. :? I didn't bring up reasons why not.

- Okay, well I wanted to show you.  Yeah, but it's two songs and there is silence in between. The Kelly one is called Chivas. Sorry. :( I just said she looks younger, not that she's not young. :unsure: 

- Okay, and yes, the timing is good for it to be released after the newest one. Okay. 

- Because I need my bed all the time. :( I don't think so.

- Okay, I see.  Well, I"m not sure anymore. I wondered why you laughed when I hadn't said what I heard it as, but now you know. I see. No please. 

- I know you were thinking of Hunter. I called him Samuel first. Oh, I have no idea. Okay.

- Good job. Yes, well possibly, but we don't know yet. Oooh she needs to translate... even though it's in English. My point is proven. Thank you. Okay. Yeah, sorry, but this is what happened. I guess it was around that much, but they played through the second chorus and then it was over, so it never went to Cardi B's part.

You are not.

44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed

David has one of my favorite voices ever and this is another fantastic, meaningful song of his. It is basically about being unable to let go of things from the past, which can only cause further pain and prevent us from moving on. :(  I'm sure we can all relate in some ways. The way he sings that "What should have been washed away a million years ago" line in the first verse is so good. "I wake up to another day, another chance to get out of my own way, I can't move and wonder why"  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI love those lyrics, as well as the way he sings them. The chorus has such a cool feel and reminds me of something from another artist, but I can't think of it. It's so GOOD though. I'M PARALYZEDDDD. :omg: The way he belts those parts is my favorite. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  But also love when he lists all the things that are keeping him paralyzed in the chorus. It ties together so so well.  omg the "Trying to rise up from the ash" part :omg: and also "The anchor's here holding me down" (specifically the first time he sings it).  Ugh, obsessed with his vocals. It's all so good. He repeats a lot of those lyrics in the bridge and repeats them a LOT, but it's appropriate considering he can't get through what's holding him down, so he's gonna keep saying it and with more and more impact. I get it. Again, I just love those "I'm paralyzed" parts. And his ad-libs at the end are great too. Everything is great and everyone should hear this song. I got to see David live again at his Christmas concert this past December, and this was one of the few non-holiday songs he sang there. He also did it acoustic, which was nice.  I would like to share my video:  https://youtu.be/EcGMoieA_WU?t=366

43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger

This is probably up there with the songs I've heard the most on the radio in the past year. I can't even remember my original thoughts on it, but I want to say I really liked it.... it's also kind of an unexpected collaboration between Sam and Normani. But I heard it so much, that I feel like it got old to me really quick and I was so tired of it... and then I tried to force myself to get back into and grow my like for it even more. It actually worked and my peak interest in it came so late. :haha: So I was really all over the place with this one, but I do really like or love it. It has this really cool, mysterious feel to it that I really love. The song touches on the subject of moving past a previous lover and I guess on to someone new... the stranger they are dancing with. stuart.gif They just went through breakups, but don't want to be alone, so they are going to do something about that. "I don't wanna be alone tonight, it's pretty clear that I'm not over you" See? Sam says so from the start. His vocals are so rich and amazing, as usual.  But the chorus is actually my favorite. LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. I'M WITH SOMEBODY NEW. OOH BABY BABY I'M DANCING WITH A STRANGER. :bobo:(!) Normani's verse is shorter than Sam's, with most of the same lyrics, but I really like hers as well. I still love the chorus most.  I also just realized how short this song seems now too. They do their separate parts than come together for this chorus at the end. They sound really good together and I would like it to go on for longer, but I like what I hear at least.  

42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind

This was Tori's lead single off her latest album, Inspired by True Events, from which I've shared a lot of songs already. In this one,  she is in love with this guy and is gonna do all in her power to change her dad's mind about him, since he's the one she wants for life. Tori did get married in 2018, so I wonder how much of this is autobiographical... and I would think a lot considering the name of the album. :giggle: I love how it starts off with her vocals so prominent. "He came to me like a song, Like one I knew all along, And daddy, he got a hold on me" I especially love the last line. :wub: Her vocals on the chorus truly blow me away though. "No one ever said it was easy, And I love him, you gotta believe me, No, it don't seem right, But I'll change your mindddd, minddd" :omg:  But wait, it's not over. "Trust in me, I'ma need your blessing, Oh, I love him, I'm confessing, If it takes my life, I'ma change your mind"  I especially love the "you gotta believe me" part for some reason.  She's like bearing her whole heart and soul in this part of the song and you can really feel it. I love this part in the second verse most: "I knew that I would have to see him again" I don't know why. All her belting in the bridge is so good and I love how the end of the song is much softer. "But daddy, he got a hold on me, I swear that he is the one" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif This is just a vocal masterclass and we are not worthy.

41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof

I remember hearing this when Camila performed it at the American Music Awards and it really caught my ear's attention. :giggle: I don't even know how to describe this song, except that I absolutely love it. It's kind of like a chorus sounding song, where she sings about her prayer being answered by finding love? It's something like that. She uses religious metaphors to describe the relationship throughout and the song definitely has that feel, as I mentioned. It does kind of remind me of Ariana Grande's "God is a Woman", which I also love. "Like a choir singing "Hallelujah" When my body's crashin' right into you" :bobo: This song has so many layers to it that I can't describe. I am the worst at this. But the verse and pre-chorus sound so different compared to the chorus. I love this though: "Do you feel me? Can you feel me? 'Cause I can't breathe" :omg:  I know what you mean, girl. The chorus is my very favorite though, I think. "Where did you come from, baby? And were you sent to save me? Ooh, there's God in every move" Oh my. :wub:  So yeah, it's like he's the one she's been looking for and praying for... Oh and check out Camila doing some Contemporary dancing in this video. Love that and gosh this entire video is a true aesthetic. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I just love it.  And LOLOL these YouTube comments: "I mean, it’s impossible for me to sing a word in this song" and "Hard truth: it'll be difficult to sing this on a karaoke" :haha: I don't get why I never saw any more promotion for this song or heard it on the radio, but... it's one of my personal favorites.

40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid)

This song always stood out to me as my favorite from Ed's newer music and it's one I never got tired of hearing on the radio, even though it did play often. The collaboration with Khalid works out really well, and I'm sure this is my favorite song Khalid is on, as well. :haha: I really love the melody of this and the message of the song, which is basically about staying true to yourself and not succumbing to a more materialistic or the typical "celebrity" life.  It's interesting how they sing that they're not beautiful, since that could sound like a put-down to themselves, but it's just saying they're not those kind of people who live that life. Ed outlines that kind of stereotypical famed lifestyle in the first verse, and then sings "We don't fit in well 'cause we are just ourselves", which is one of my favorite parts of the song.  I love the transition into the chorus as well, that goes "This is my only fear, that we become... beautiful people"  This lyric at the end of the chorus stands out to me too. "Surrounded, but still alone" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  So even though those people have all those parties, fancy things, and tons of people around them... they can still feel lonely.  And then another one of my very favorite parts of the song is when he sings "That's not who we are, we are not beautiful" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Khalid's part is nice, but I do prefer Ed on the song. I still love the overall feel of this song and what it stands for. 

39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down

This was not one of my favorite Taylor songs when I first heard it in the melodic, vocal sense. It is super quotable, meme-able, and has a great, positive message, so I love those things. It just wasn't my favorite actual ~sound~ from her, and wasn't nearly as catchy to me as "ME!" The song did, of course, grow on me, and I continue to love all the things I originally loved. YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN is just an iconic line that I love to throw out there, along with YOU NEED TO JUST STOP. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Ugh yes. Perfect. This is the theme song for telling people to chill and get over whatever their problems are. She's also standing up for her friends who have been bullied for various reasons that she mentions in the lyrics, in particular highlighting people's rights to love who they love. Ooh this line is another one of my favorites: "And I'm just like, "Hey, are you okay?"" :giggle: The way she says it and her face is so funny too.  Yeah, this chorus here was never my favorite (aside from the classic quotable lines I mentioned), although it's grown on me a ton. And yeah, my favorite parts remain: "You need to calm down, you're being too loud" and "You need to just stop, like can you just not step on my gown?" :bobo: I love it. I think these lines from the second verse are particularly clever and good: "Why are you mad? When you could be GLAAD?" and of course, "'Cause shade never made anybody less gay" :bobo: She really makes a statement and stands up for people's rights and freedom. She features so many celebrity friends in this video too, which is really fun. omg that scene with all the look-a-likes of popular female stars really tripped me out at first.  But yeah, that was a statement regarding the pitting females against each other and then we get this reunion of Taylor and Katy at the end, which is cute. French fries. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed:
43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger:

42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind:

41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof:

40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid):

39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down:

- Two songs that include at least one artist from the set just posted. 

- All the words of this song title start with the same letter. 

- The lead artist on this song is a DJ.

- A song currently in the Top 20 of the Country Mediabase chart.

- This song's title and artist's name begin with letters at opposite ends of the alphabet.

19 hours ago, miss denise said:

Okay.  Well, I just said it could be too much, so not sure what you're asking.

This is not true. You will never believe me. And also, why did you say it's confirmed the other day, if you think it's been years? No, the movie is based on the book, but I just finished reading the book, so I was imagining him a lot as the character in it. That is my reason.

- Because I don't want to. :closedeyes: 

- I can't tell you what songs are on the list. :? I didn't bring up reasons why not.

- Okay, well I wanted to show you.  Yeah, but it's two songs and there is silence in between. The Kelly one is called Chivas. Sorry. :( I just said she looks younger, not that she's not young. :unsure: 

- Okay, and yes, the timing is good for it to be released after the newest one. Okay. 

- Because I need my bed all the time. :( I don't think so.

- Okay, I see.  Well, I"m not sure anymore. I wondered why you laughed when I hadn't said what I heard it as, but now you know. I see. No please. 

- I know you were thinking of Hunter. I called him Samuel first. Oh, I have no idea. Okay.

- Good job. Yes, well possibly, but we don't know yet. Oooh she needs to translate... even though it's in English. My point is proven. Thank you. Okay. Yeah, sorry, but this is what happened. I guess it was around that much, but they played through the second chorus and then it was over, so it never went to Cardi B's part.

You are not.

I was wondering why it would be too much for you.

Ooh. Ok I see. :unsure: Lol I wasn’t meaning it was legit confirmed right then and there. Just you stating so in your own terms…. again. ❤️ Ooh I know that. That was what I said although I fuss I said it in  backwards way. But I know. Veryyyy interesting stuff here. Thanks.

- :(

- Ooh i thought you were going to give me exclusives of what songs are on here? :un sure: hmmm okay.

- Thank you for that. Mhmm I know and yeah I noticed that silence. Ooo ok tanks for that. Lol I know you did but oh I read “she looks so young.” But lol it’s funny because that song showed up on my iTunes last night aha.

- Yayy I am glad that you agree.

- Awww okay. I do too. Awww ok.

- Ahh well I think it could be different for different areas. Lke Zara Larsson’s All the Time was never played in my area although that was a moderate hit elsehere… so it various. Ooh i just laughed at you miss hearing it because misheard lyrics made me laugh. Mhmmm. Ooh awww ok.

- Mhmmm  I was. Wait you called Sam Samuel before I ever did? 😮 I thought i started that. Aww ok.

- Thanks. Ooh awww yeah that’s true. LMAOOO Welll you said you didn’t understand her. :lmao: Or maybe she can just speak the verse in a slower pace or something? IDK. :haha: You’re welcome. Ooh awwww haha I see. That happens to me sometimes. Oooh ahhh wow that is soooo weird. And even weirder that you didn’t hear Cardi’s part though.

I 100% do but thanks.

44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed: Ooh did I guess David? Don’t think so but ugh I don’t think i ver saw this listed on wiki as his singles so never got to guess this. Bad wiki. :/ Don’t think I ever heard this or at least not too familiar with this. Aww the message of the song is very deep and the lyrics you brought up are quite sad but good. I do like how he belts out those “I’m paralyzed” pats too. OMGG wait what is David doing with that facial hair on his face? I can’t. :giggle: Aww you lvd so many parts but aww love how obsessed you are with it all, aha. He does sound great trougout the song and it does have a nice inspiring feel to it. Oo the acoustic version he did is really nice too.

43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger: Ughh I didn’t even guess this for the duets clue? LOL wow i am such a fail. :/ But I think i was starting to give up on this showing up. But yess this is also one of my most heard songs on the radio too. I did really like it but would grow to eventually early love it as you knew. ❤️ Omgg awww noooo at getting tired of it. Such sadness. :( omggg what you forced yourself to like this more and then your peak love for this came so late? LMAOO I AM SO confused with you right now. :dead: I do love the vibe and feel of the song and awww i like the way you descry this. All soo good. ❤️  Yesss I love the chorus and yesss at you shouting it out here. :bobo: I love both Sam’s and Normani’s parts and what they bring to the song. Ooh and yea I never really realize how the verses have the same lyrics haha. Ugh yess this son g is too short. But yesss love Sam’s and Normani’s sepeate parts and then how they join and harmonize together. All soo good. ❤️ 

42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind: Oooh I think i heard of this song and maybe even heard it from Tori when she was on the Today Sow or something. I def remember her talking about the story of this song or this relationship she had regarding her father. This is a very pretty and low-key cool sounding song. She does sound great throughout it as usual. Oooh ok the chorus does def sounds familiar, and actually I feel like I may have heard that corus quite a few times, maybe on some other shows? So I may be moe familiar with this than I thought. I do like all of the parts you are mentioning and how she sings and sounds on this.

41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof: Ooooh I feel like I was waiting for this song forever and lol with all of these Camila songs, I have no idea where you would rank them and I was not expecting this one to be so high. :lmao: I do remember her singing this on the AMAs too but not sure if tat was my first time hearing her singing this song or if I heard it elsewhere first? I’m thinking the latter? I did hear this a few times here and there although I never knew what kind of single this was with her releasing sooo many songs. Hmmm  I don’t rally get a GIAW feel here at all but interesting comparison. Hmm you are right about the verses/pre-chorus vs. the chorus. I actually prefer th verse and pre-chorus and ow she sings there. I never saw the full video although I did see parts of this but it does have beautiful imagery and an  artistic vibe to it. LMAOO the Youtube comments but yeah that would be difficult to sing this song with how high she sings this song. Yeah your last sentence, which reminds me it confuses me with what ind of single this is. Although  I did see her singing this on a talk sow too.

40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid): Oooh interesting how BP stood out as one of your favorite Ed songs of his latest album. I kinda have a different relationship with this song because this one took quite awhile to grow on me. And oh also have different feelings regarding the Khalid comment as I prefer a few of his other songs over this one too. But hey differences are good. And yeah I do agree this collabo wrks well with Ed & Khalid. The song does have a nice message to it and ooo your comment on the beautiful reference is interesting there and i like how you put that. 😮  I do like the parts you are listing here - and yeah that this is my only fear one always sticks out to me too. I like that other Ed part you mentioned too. This is a really nice, cool and chill song an I do like what both guys bring to the song.

39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down: omggg Finally I got a song correct here. Understandable comments you have regarding YNTCD and i pretty much agree with everything you did and do say about this. :yes: This was one of those songs that def took a wile to grow on me and eventually I would and did grow o love this. Definitely agree with you on the title of the song being very catchy and quotable haha. You o describe the message of the song very well. Lol they “hey are you okay?” part is kinda funny tree haha. You’re so interesting with the chorus because I feel like you half don’t care for it / half absolutely love it. I do like all of tees parts you mention here though. And yess soooo many famous celebs in the video. omgg lol Love your comment on the celebrities lookalikes in  the videos. Ooh I never noticed that part that much but wow definitely see a lot of pop stars/musicians there. Definitely Drag Queens on that scene, and with RuPaul showing up, I wonder how many of them are from/associated with Drag Race…. I should have brought that up in my list for the people hat do watch Drag Race. :haha: But yeah the song does provide and bring a great powerful message to it. And aww yeah the Katy an d Taylor reunion is cute.

- Two songs that include at least one artist from the set just posted. // David Archuleta’s Postcards in the Sky? Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello’s Señorita? Taylor Swift’s Lover or ME!, Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber’s I Don’t Care?

- All the words of this song title start with the same letter. / Interesting clue here. OOOH WAIT I know it… Kelsea Ballerini’s “Miss Me More”

- The lead artist on this song is a DJ. // The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Who Do You Love”  or “This Feeling” with Kelsea Ballerini?

- A song currently in the Top 20 of the Country Mediabase chart. / O snap, check you out using Mediabase charts. Hmmm let’s see… Luke Bryan’s What She Wants Tonight, Jake owen’s Homemade, Jordan Davis’ Slow Dance in a Parking Lot, Brett Young’s Catch, Riley Green’s I Wish Grandpas Never Died, Jon Pardi’s Heartache Medication, Gabby Barrett’s I Hope, Carly Pearce & Lee Brice’s i Hope You’re Happy Now, Kelsea Ballerini’s homecoming queen, Thomas Rhett’s Beer Can’t Fix or Luke Comes/Eric Church Does to Me? Lots of options.  Iwould say the strongest guesses and bets here would be Kelsea’s, Gabby’s or Thomas’ songs.

- This song's title and artist's name begin with letters at opposite ends of the alphabet. // Zayn & Zhavia Ward’s A Whole New World? Not sue if tis applies to A and Z or some other letters, haha.

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I was wondering why it would be too much for you.

Ooh. Ok I see. :unsure: Lol I wasn’t meaning it was legit confirmed right then and there. Just you stating so in your own terms…. again. ❤️ Ooh I know that. That was what I said although I fuss I said it in  backwards way. But I know. Veryyyy interesting stuff here. Thanks.

- Ooh i thought you were going to give me exclusives of what songs are on here? :un sure: hmmm okay.

- Thank you for that. Mhmm I know and yeah I noticed that silence. Ooo ok tanks for that. Lol I know you did but oh I read “she looks so young.” But lol it’s funny because that song showed up on my iTunes last night aha.

- Awww okay. I do too. Awww ok.

- Ahh well I think it could be different for different areas. Lke Zara Larsson’s All the Time was never played in my area although that was a moderate hit elsehere… so it various. Ooh i just laughed at you miss hearing it because misheard lyrics made me laugh. Mhmmm. Ooh awww ok.

- Mhmmm  I was. Wait you called Sam Samuel before I ever did? 😮 I thought i started that. Aww ok.

- Thanks. Ooh awww yeah that’s true. LMAOOO Welll you said you didn’t understand her. :lmao: Or maybe she can just speak the verse in a slower pace or something? IDK. :haha: You’re welcome. Ooh awwww haha I see. That happens to me sometimes. Oooh ahhh wow that is soooo weird. And even weirder that you didn’t hear Cardi’s part though.

I 100% do but thanks.

44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed: Ooh did I guess David? Don’t think so but ugh I don’t think i ver saw this listed on wiki as his singles so never got to guess this. Bad wiki. :/ Don’t think I ever heard this or at least not too familiar with this. Aww the message of the song is very deep and the lyrics you brought up are quite sad but good. I do like how he belts out those “I’m paralyzed” pats too. OMGG wait what is David doing with that facial hair on his face? I can’t. :giggle: Aww you lvd so many parts but aww love how obsessed you are with it all, aha. He does sound great trougout the song and it does have a nice inspiring feel to it. Oo the acoustic version he did is really nice too.

43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger: Ughh I didn’t even guess this for the duets clue? LOL wow i am such a fail. :/ But I think i was starting to give up on this showing up. But yess this is also one of my most heard songs on the radio too. I did really like it but would grow to eventually early love it as you knew. ❤️ Omgg awww noooo at getting tired of it. Such sadness. :( omggg what you forced yourself to like this more and then your peak love for this came so late? LMAOO I AM SO confused with you right now. :dead: I do love the vibe and feel of the song and awww i like the way you descry this. All soo good. ❤️  Yesss I love the chorus and yesss at you shouting it out here. :bobo: I love both Sam’s and Normani’s parts and what they bring to the song. Ooh and yea I never really realize how the verses have the same lyrics haha. Ugh yess this son g is too short. But yesss love Sam’s and Normani’s sepeate parts and then how they join and harmonize together. All soo good. ❤️ 

42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind: Oooh I think i heard of this song and maybe even heard it from Tori when she was on the Today Sow or something. I def remember her talking about the story of this song or this relationship she had regarding her father. This is a very pretty and low-key cool sounding song. She does sound great throughout it as usual. Oooh ok the chorus does def sounds familiar, and actually I feel like I may have heard that corus quite a few times, maybe on some other shows? So I may be moe familiar with this than I thought. I do like all of the parts you are mentioning and how she sings and sounds on this.

41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof: Ooooh I feel like I was waiting for this song forever and lol with all of these Camila songs, I have no idea where you would rank them and I was not expecting this one to be so high. :lmao: I do remember her singing this on the AMAs too but not sure if tat was my first time hearing her singing this song or if I heard it elsewhere first? I’m thinking the latter? I did hear this a few times here and there although I never knew what kind of single this was with her releasing sooo many songs. Hmmm  I don’t rally get a GIAW feel here at all but interesting comparison. Hmm you are right about the verses/pre-chorus vs. the chorus. I actually prefer th verse and pre-chorus and ow she sings there. I never saw the full video although I did see parts of this but it does have beautiful imagery and an  artistic vibe to it. LMAOO the Youtube comments but yeah that would be difficult to sing this song with how high she sings this song. Yeah your last sentence, which reminds me it confuses me with what ind of single this is. Although  I did see her singing this on a talk sow too.

40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid): Oooh interesting how BP stood out as one of your favorite Ed songs of his latest album. I kinda have a different relationship with this song because this one took quite awhile to grow on me. And oh also have different feelings regarding the Khalid comment as I prefer a few of his other songs over this one too. But hey differences are good. And yeah I do agree this collabo wrks well with Ed & Khalid. The song does have a nice message to it and ooo your comment on the beautiful reference is interesting there and i like how you put that. 😮  I do like the parts you are listing here - and yeah that this is my only fear one always sticks out to me too. I like that other Ed part you mentioned too. This is a really nice, cool and chill song an I do like what both guys bring to the song.

39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down: omggg Finally I got a song correct here. Understandable comments you have regarding YNTCD and i pretty much agree with everything you did and do say about this. :yes: This was one of those songs that def took a wile to grow on me and eventually I would and did grow o love this. Definitely agree with you on the title of the song being very catchy and quotable haha. You o describe the message of the song very well. Lol they “hey are you okay?” part is kinda funny tree haha. You’re so interesting with the chorus because I feel like you half don’t care for it / half absolutely love it. I do like all of tees parts you mention here though. And yess soooo many famous celebs in the video. omgg lol Love your comment on the celebrities lookalikes in  the videos. Ooh I never noticed that part that much but wow definitely see a lot of pop stars/musicians there. Definitely Drag Queens on that scene, and with RuPaul showing up, I wonder how many of them are from/associated with Drag Race…. I should have brought that up in my list for the people hat do watch Drag Race. :haha: But yeah the song does provide and bring a great powerful message to it. And aww yeah the Katy an d Taylor reunion is cute.

- Two songs that include at least one artist from the set just posted. // David Archuleta’s Postcards in the Sky? Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello’s Señorita? Taylor Swift’s Lover or ME!, Ed Sheeran/Justin Bieber’s I Don’t Care?

- All the words of this song title start with the same letter. / Interesting clue here. OOOH WAIT I know it… Kelsea Ballerini’s “Miss Me More”

- The lead artist on this song is a DJ. // The Chainsmokers & 5 Seconds Of Summer’s “Who Do You Love”  or “This Feeling” with Kelsea Ballerini?

- A song currently in the Top 20 of the Country Mediabase chart. / O snap, check you out using Mediabase charts. Hmmm let’s see… Luke Bryan’s What She Wants Tonight, Jake owen’s Homemade, Jordan Davis’ Slow Dance in a Parking Lot, Brett Young’s Catch, Riley Green’s I Wish Grandpas Never Died, Jon Pardi’s Heartache Medication, Gabby Barrett’s I Hope, Carly Pearce & Lee Brice’s i Hope You’re Happy Now, Kelsea Ballerini’s homecoming queen, Thomas Rhett’s Beer Can’t Fix or Luke Comes/Eric Church Does to Me? Lots of options.  Iwould say the strongest guesses and bets here would be Kelsea’s, Gabby’s or Thomas’ songs.

- This song's title and artist's name begin with letters at opposite ends of the alphabet. // Zayn & Zhavia Ward’s A Whole New World? Not sue if tis applies to A and Z or some other letters, haha.

Because of how I feel about it. 

Why this reaction? We've discussed this. :unsure: Oh... I didn't just state it again though.  Oh alright. Why is this so interesting? And you never even asked about the dream, which is surprising. 

:unsure: 

- You're welcome. I just said she looks younger. Oh yayy. 

- I have a problem, Wally. :closedeyes: 

- Okay, I know, but I still don't really know now that you mentioned it. It makes you laugh without even knowing how it was misheard?

- I don't know when you did this before. I was talking about in this conversation. 

- I know, I didn't. I still might not understand her even with the words written out.  Strange.  Well yeah, they stopped the song before it.

You are not because you got more right than on other sets. That is a fact.

- No. Oh, I thought you guessed this in the past though. :unsure: But didn't expect you to know this song. Yeah, it is. :( Oh yayy. I don't know. It's very good and should be heard. ❤️ Glad you think so.

- No, I was surprised you didn't think of Normani as the one-named artist on a collaboration. Oooh, why give up?  Yes, I do know and yes, this is my story with it. That's what happened. My trick worked and it's a good thing. Thank you. I agree with your comments. 

- Oh interesting. I am curious where you heard this, especially with it being so familiar. Hmmm. But yay you liking it.

- Ooooo. I don't know and it's hard to rank this song because of its weird release situation. I don't know. :unsure: It said it was a single. Well, I said how it uses religious metaphors to describe the relationship, which is very comparable to GIAW. Oh okay. I love the chorus though. Yes, the video is so pretty and I love it. ❤️ Yeah, exactly. I don't know, but it's just listed with the others on Wiki.

- Yeah. I kind of remember what you said about this one. Oh, I know. This helped me like him more though. Oh thank you. Yayyy agreement.

- You got the last three correct. :unsure: Oh, I like that we agree on this. Thank you. Yes, love that. ❤️  I guess that is true. It's hard to explain, but yeah, I tried in your thread.  There are... how do you not notice that part with all of them? Oh, interesting. I don't know anything about that. Yay! 

Yayy the guesses. Ooh some really interesting thoughts here. lol your Mediabase comment. I looked and I had reason to. (!) Hmm curious why those three, but I see. All will be revealed later.

On 2/20/2020 at 12:37 AM, miss denise said:

They aren't singles (yet), so I feature them in the intermissions, but her actual singles will likely be on the list. 

I know, I just happy to see non singles on the intermission list.  Even though, I prefer "Daylight", "It's nice to have a friend" and " Afterglow". 

50. Sabrina Carpenter - In My Bed:  nht
49. Carrie Underwood - Drinking Alone: Oooooh, I like this.  it's one of my favs from Cry Pretty.  Ohhh, this is a fan fav? idk, I don't talk to many Carrie fans  Yessss, I love the 'misery loves company' line to.

48. Lizzo - Juice: As I said in Wally's thread, the beginning sounds like Whitey Houston's 'I wanna dance with somebody'. lol   I must've forgot about this or something because I don't remember this at all.  Anyways, HOT song, it has a good beat too   

47. Sam Hunt - Kinfolks: nht

46. DJ Snake - Taki Taki (featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna, & Cardi B]: pass on this

45. Kacey Musgraves - Rainbow: nht

44. David Archuleta - Paralyzed: How many singles has he released? lol I only know 'Crush' lol 
43. Sam Smith & Normani - Dancing With a Stranger: I'm slowly starting to like this, thanks to Wally's list  

42. Tori Kelly - Change Your Mind: nht

41. Camila Cabello - Living Proof: How many singles does she have? lol   Anyways love her but I nht 

40. Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People (featuring Khalid):  Again, thanks to Wally, this is growing on me.

39. Taylor Swift - You Need to Calm Down:  Yesss love this!  Yeah, 'ME' is catchier. hahahI love those lines too.