idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
miss denise

Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Ooooh.... still confused because that seemed to be in response to me saying "Well fine then, but... yeah." about how I wouldn't delete anything. :haha: I guess you thought something else. lol ahh. Well, I don't know what to say. I just felt embarrassed after all I already said.  Nooo, I don't know. I never thought about the "sexiest" voice and I just... hmm. :stealth: lol that was about using those words with Hunter. You said "I didn’t, but maybe things have changed recently? I don’t know…." so it's like you don't even know what you think or believe regarding me and him.

- I see. Ugh, bad radio, but I don't get why it would do that either. It wasn't a grower at all for meee.  lol... dreams or daydreams? Maybe it does make me think of someone in particular.  Okay, that's nice of you to say at least. 

- I have no idea what it reminds me of, but it doesn't really anymore either. It was when I first heard it and now the feeling's gone. Not that I remember. lol I will. :bobo: Oh, well I thought you might, but I'd really think you'd get how it does. :ph34rwave:

- Higher end of the Top 20... like top of the list? :unsure:  Yeah, I know. You try to hear them as much as you can when they do that? OMG that many times for Motivation. Wowzers. Ah, I see. Wow. I did nothing funny. Not really because they had a room. :teeheewave:

- :blushingwave:  Yeah. I wish I could have had it that high still.

- You're welcome. Oh, I always thought this since I heard it. :haha: My comments on his hair are not funny. But ugh, Hunter is talking about cutting his hair again, so I had to go scold him. 

- No. lollll you don't feel bad and wouldn't have guessed the right song... so you're happy? How strange is this. :haha: You're welcome. Oh. :( Yes, but she released country first, and you wouldn't have thought of her doing pop then either. Thank you. ❤️ Because she names her cats after characters she loves. :teeheewave: The girls are Olivia Benson and Meredith Grey from Law & Order and Grey's Anatomy.  Yayy. Yeah. I know.

No no, sir. NO MORE CLUES. :no:  Except one more time. "Oooh whatcha oh shaping?" :haha: But yes, you did well. You should have the answers by the end of the week. I can't say.

Ooooh lol, hmmm well I don’t know what to say here. I’m just all around confused. But awww I wouldn’t want you to delete any of your thoughts. ❤️ Oooh awww nooo, Denise. You really shouldn’t though. Oooh ok, well now that the topic is up and you brought it up…. THANKS FOR THAT. Think about it and let me know 😘 I know you get all blushy and gahh using those words about Hunter. :haha: Lmaooo I don’t. Well I know you LOVE him and are a huge stan of his and love everything about his voice (and him) but not sure if you would describe his voice as sexy, haha.

- Hmm yeah I really don’t know what happened there. Oh I know that. Either one, lol. Who does it make you think of? Mhmm yess. ❤️

- Awww noooo I still want to know though. Ooh, awww darn. Okayy. You best! Ooooh. Well you can explain it to me with how it relates to you.

- Yeah like around in or just outside of the Top 10. Mhmmm. Well sometimes. I used to do it a lot more. The song is brand new and that will help me to grow to like or love the song. LOL yess, I think that was the last song I went out to hear so much on the radio like that. :haha: Wowzers indeed. You sure about that? Well…. they need another room. 😘

- Awww I understand. You still have it ranked really high!

- Thanks. Oooh awww alright. OK they just made me laugh. But oooooo at this about Hunter and his hair. But omgggg you had to go scold him? LOL why is that? :lmao:

- Oooh awww i did feel bad since i didn’t guess it. ut since that wasn’t for that clue, i am fine with it now. Wouldn’t have guessed Blow for its right clue as i forgot it was a single. :haha: Thanks. Ooh yeah I know she started off country but things changed with her last 3 alums. 😛 You’re welcome Oooooh? 😮 Oooh wow I didn’t know her cats were named after characters from shows. Wow, very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Yesss!

But but but….. I love your clues. :bye2: ❤️ Lol ugh, that was supposed to be “oh snapping.” My bad haha. Aww thanks. Oooh ahhh wowww. I’m gonna be waiting so long. [/dramatic]

Vanessa Hudgens & Kiersey Clemons (from Rent Live) - Take Me or Leave Me: I always really loved this song from Rent too, and yeah I really enjoyed this performance from Vanessa & Kiersey. I do like how she acts and performs on this with the sassy attitude of her character. And agree that they both sound really good. The buildup is great and it is a really enjoyable and fun performance to watch for sure. :yes:

Maren Morris - Gold Love: “love that persists so matter what” So matter what? 😮 This song has a nice cool sound to it and I like the vibe and power she has in her voice here. I like your favorite part and se sounds very good there. I like all of these parts you listed. Ah yeah I hear that breakdown part on the bridge and that does have a cool sound to it.

Lil Reinhart & Cole Sprouse (from Riverdale) - Seventeen: Oooh I didn’t know that these two sung but even with not watching Riverdale, I know this couple is popular both on and of the show. Aww the message of the song. Although ooo some of the lyrics at the start make me giggle a bit. Ooh lmaooo your comments on Cole and singing (lack there of) on Disney. It is really rare for a Disney star to not sing or rap at all. :haha: Ooh I do like the chorus and they do sound really good on that part you mentioned where they do all of their belting. Before that I was kinda meh on this but yeah it grew on me as it got to the chorus. Ooh that one girl in the lesbian couple has a gorgeous voice. Ooh aww nice at the Lili fact about recording this scene though. 😮

P!nk - Love Me Anyway (featuring Chris Stapleton): Oooh I definitely heard of this moreso because of P!nk and Chris Stapleton having a duet together.  But I don’t know or remember if I ever really heard this actually? Hmm but you describe this song really well. It’s a very pretty song and P!nk does sound really beautiful and vulnerable on this. Great vocals and love the emotion she provides on this. Ooh I was wondering when Chris would come in. He randomly comes in and doesn’t seem like he’s in it that much. :lmao:  Well at least for the first 2 minutes or so.

Thomas Rhett - Almost: This song has a nice positive message to it, and it’s nice how he sings about all of these things he almost gave up on but that’s good that’s good he didn’t give up on those things and kept going and pursuing good things. It’s a nice feel good song and he sounds good on this. I like the parts you mention and he sounds good on this. :yes:

Taylor Swift - London Boy: Omggg you talking about needing an English guy in your life? Well who are you talking about now? 😛 Ooh but yes i have definitely heard of this song before and heard clips o fit but never heard it in fully. This song does have a cute and fun sound to it. It is cute with all of what she’s singing here. Aww you are tooo cute with how you are bobbing along and jamming to the lyrics here. :haha:  You listed a lot of cute and fun parts - and those words are perfect choices to describe this song. It’s reallly feel good too. 

Camila Cabello - First Man: Oooh i was realllyyy surprised when Camila performed this on the Grammys too. That was obivously where I first heard this and only heard it from there until now. This is a really sweet song she made for/about her father here. This is a very pretty, emotional and heartfelt song. You can definitely feel all of the vulnerability and emotion she sings with here, and it’s very bone chilling. She does provide very pretty vocals here too. Oooh whoa the chorus lyrics changes up though? Gosh that’s gonna be hard for me to remember and learn the chorus if I were supposed to do so. :lmao: But yeah i def hear and like her breathy vocals here. I also like the build up here too. Really pretty song.

Hunter Hayes - Port in the Storm: Ooh did not know about SoundCloud links being embedded until now. Ooh a secret song hunter texted to his fans? Ooh I never heard of anything like this here but this is realllyyy interesting and a cool idea. 😮 As you said this s a very pretty sounding song. With the soft piano playing and just his vocals on this. He does sound really good on all o these parts o the song you are listing  although it is all really sad and heartbreaking to hear. :( Oooh seems like you got a lot of favorite parts there, but awww it is all really sad with what you are pointing out. :( omggg awww you are sooo cute with wanting to help Hunter. Awww youuu! :haha: He does sound really good with the way he builds up and belts on the song. And yeah another really good and powerful song from Hunter.

Ella Henderson - Friends: Whoa Ella actually has a new song on her own? 😮 I feel like it’s been forever since she’s has new music on her own. This is a cute song and agree with you that it does have a very nice uplifting feel and message to it. Omgg whoa that chorus definitely sounds familiar and reminds me of a number of other songs….. that I can not think of. It definitely has a cute and fun sound to it. OMGG LOL I love your shouting of it too. :haha: Interesting how she gets so specific. But yeah I like the sound of the bridge although lol yeah those lyrics are not boboing worthy. :haha: I do like the sound of the chorus and yeah this song has a feel good vibe to it too.

Kelsea Ballerini - Better Luck Next Time: Oooh interesting comments of how you had this song on your list originally and ten changed your mind to put it on here. I am curious which song you put in its place. 😮 OK I did hear this on the SongLand show but…. forgot about it overtime. Aww at the message of the song. It’s sad but nice to have a positive take of it and out of that bad relationship. But yeah this is a pretty sounding song and Kelsea sounds really pretty on this Although the chorus has a bit of a different sound that doesn’t really sound like her to me? I don’t know how to explain it, but I definitely hear more of her voice on the verses. Maybe it’s what you’re saying on the different dimension of her register? Oooh nooo clue about the music video and where that is? Hmmm so strange. 

Sarah Jeffery (from Descendants 3)  - Queen of Mean: Oooh yeah I remember that Descendants 3 Christmas theme song you posted earlier but I forgot about that after awhile. Oooh this song actually has a hip-hop/rap sound to it at the start which is pretty cool and I was digging it - although yeah once she starts singing i do hear the pop/R&B sound to it. Oooh thanks for explaining the backstory of this song with what was going on in the movie. I don’t really know this girl but she does have a really pretty voice and I like the parts you listed rom her here. I do really like the sound of the chorus. And wow she got that rapping angst in the verses in there. 😮 It’s veryyy interesting. This song has a really intriguing sound to it. It’s like a lot of different dynamics and layers to it - and whoa she gets really gets angry and angst towards the end o this 0 I think on that bridge or verse? I don’t know how to describe it. So many different dynamics but it’s a pretty cool song.

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooooh lol, hmmm well I don’t know what to say here. I’m just all around confused. But awww I wouldn’t want you to delete any of your thoughts. ❤️ Oooh awww nooo, Denise. You really shouldn’t though. Oooh ok, well now that the topic is up and you brought it up…. THANKS FOR THAT. Think about it and let me know 😘 I know you get all blushy and gahh using those words about Hunter. :haha: Lmaooo I don’t. Well I know you LOVE him and are a huge stan of his and love everything about his voice (and him) but not sure if you would describe his voice as sexy, haha.

- Hmm yeah I really don’t know what happened there. Oh I know that. Either one, lol. Who does it make you think of? Mhmm yess. ❤️

- Awww noooo I still want to know though. Ooh, awww darn. Okayy. You best! Ooooh. Well you can explain it to me with how it relates to you.

- Yeah like around in or just outside of the Top 10. Mhmmm. Well sometimes. I used to do it a lot more. The song is brand new and that will help me to grow to like or love the song. LOL yess, I think that was the last song I went out to hear so much on the radio like that. :haha: Wowzers indeed. You sure about that? Well…. they need another room. 😘

- Thanks. Oooh awww alright. OK they just made me laugh. But oooooo at this about Hunter and his hair. But omgggg you had to go scold him? LOL why is that? :lmao:

- Oooh awww i did feel bad since i didn’t guess it. ut since that wasn’t for that clue, i am fine with it now. Wouldn’t have guessed Blow for its right clue as i forgot it was a single. :haha: Thanks. Ooh yeah I know she started off country but things changed with her last 3 alums. 😛 You’re welcome Oooooh? 😮 Oooh wow I didn’t know her cats were named after characters from shows. Wow, very interesting. Thanks for sharing. Yesss!

But but but….. I love your clues. :bye2: ❤️ Lol ugh, that was supposed to be “oh snapping.” My bad haha. Aww thanks. Oooh ahhh wowww. I’m gonna be waiting so long. [/dramatic]

Vanessa Hudgens & Kiersey Clemons (from Rent Live) - Take Me or Leave Me: I always really loved this song from Rent too, and yeah I really enjoyed this performance from Vanessa & Kiersey. I do like how she acts and performs on this with the sassy attitude of her character. And agree that they both sound really good. The buildup is great and it is a really enjoyable and fun performance to watch for sure. :yes:

Maren Morris - Gold Love: “love that persists so matter what” So matter what? 😮 This song has a nice cool sound to it and I like the vibe and power she has in her voice here. I like your favorite part and se sounds very good there. I like all of these parts you listed. Ah yeah I hear that breakdown part on the bridge and that does have a cool sound to it.

Lil Reinhart & Cole Sprouse (from Riverdale) - Seventeen: Oooh I didn’t know that these two sung but even with not watching Riverdale, I know this couple is popular both on and of the show. Aww the message of the song. Although ooo some of the lyrics at the start make me giggle a bit. Ooh lmaooo your comments on Cole and singing (lack there of) on Disney. It is really rare for a Disney star to not sing or rap at all. :haha: Ooh I do like the chorus and they do sound really good on that part you mentioned where they do all of their belting. Before that I was kinda meh on this but yeah it grew on me as it got to the chorus. Ooh that one girl in the lesbian couple has a gorgeous voice. Ooh aww nice at the Lili fact about recording this scene though. 😮

P!nk - Love Me Anyway (featuring Chris Stapleton): Oooh I definitely heard of this moreso because of P!nk and Chris Stapleton having a duet together.  But I don’t know or remember if I ever really heard this actually? Hmm but you describe this song really well. It’s a very pretty song and P!nk does sound really beautiful and vulnerable on this. Great vocals and love the emotion she provides on this. Ooh I was wondering when Chris would come in. He randomly comes in and doesn’t seem like he’s in it that much. :lmao:  Well at least for the first 2 minutes or so.

Thomas Rhett - Almost: This song has a nice positive message to it, and it’s nice how he sings about all of these things he almost gave up on but that’s good that’s good he didn’t give up on those things and kept going and pursuing good things. It’s a nice feel good song and he sounds good on this. I like the parts you mention and he sounds good on this. :yes:

Taylor Swift - London Boy: Omggg you talking about needing an English guy in your life? Well who are you talking about now? 😛 Ooh but yes i have definitely heard of this song before and heard clips o fit but never heard it in fully. This song does have a cute and fun sound to it. It is cute with all of what she’s singing here. Aww you are tooo cute with how you are bobbing along and jamming to the lyrics here. :haha:  You listed a lot of cute and fun parts - and those words are perfect choices to describe this song. It’s reallly feel good too. 

Camila Cabello - First Man: Oooh i was realllyyy surprised when Camila performed this on the Grammys too. That was obivously where I first heard this and only heard it from there until now. This is a really sweet song she made for/about her father here. This is a very pretty, emotional and heartfelt song. You can definitely feel all of the vulnerability and emotion she sings with here, and it’s very bone chilling. She does provide very pretty vocals here too. Oooh whoa the chorus lyrics changes up though? Gosh that’s gonna be hard for me to remember and learn the chorus if I were supposed to do so. :lmao: But yeah i def hear and like her breathy vocals here. I also like the build up here too. Really pretty song.

Hunter Hayes - Port in the Storm: Ooh did not know about SoundCloud links being embedded until now. Ooh a secret song hunter texted to his fans? Ooh I never heard of anything like this here but this is realllyyy interesting and a cool idea. 😮 As you said this s a very pretty sounding song. With the soft piano playing and just his vocals on this. He does sound really good on all o these parts o the song you are listing  although it is all really sad and heartbreaking to hear. :( Oooh seems like you got a lot of favorite parts there, but awww it is all really sad with what you are pointing out. :( omggg awww you are sooo cute with wanting to help Hunter. Awww youuu! :haha: He does sound really good with the way he builds up and belts on the song. And yeah another really good and powerful song from Hunter.

Ella Henderson - Friends: Whoa Ella actually has a new song on her own? 😮 I feel like it’s been forever since she’s has new music on her own. This is a cute song and agree with you that it does have a very nice uplifting feel and message to it. Omgg whoa that chorus definitely sounds familiar and reminds me of a number of other songs….. that I can not think of. It definitely has a cute and fun sound to it. OMGG LOL I love your shouting of it too. :haha: Interesting how she gets so specific. But yeah I like the sound of the bridge although lol yeah those lyrics are not boboing worthy. :haha: I do like the sound of the chorus and yeah this song has a feel good vibe to it too.

Kelsea Ballerini - Better Luck Next Time: Oooh interesting comments of how you had this song on your list originally and ten changed your mind to put it on here. I am curious which song you put in its place. 😮 OK I did hear this on the SongLand show but…. forgot about it overtime. Aww at the message of the song. It’s sad but nice to have a positive take of it and out of that bad relationship. But yeah this is a pretty sounding song and Kelsea sounds really pretty on this Although the chorus has a bit of a different sound that doesn’t really sound like her to me? I don’t know how to explain it, but I definitely hear more of her voice on the verses. Maybe it’s what you’re saying on the different dimension of her register? Oooh nooo clue about the music video and where that is? Hmmm so strange. 

Sarah Jeffery (from Descendants 3)  - Queen of Mean: Oooh yeah I remember that Descendants 3 Christmas theme song you posted earlier but I forgot about that after awhile. Oooh this song actually has a hip-hop/rap sound to it at the start which is pretty cool and I was digging it - although yeah once she starts singing i do hear the pop/R&B sound to it. Oooh thanks for explaining the backstory of this song with what was going on in the movie. I don’t really know this girl but she does have a really pretty voice and I like the parts you listed rom her here. I do really like the sound of the chorus. And wow she got that rapping angst in the verses in there. 😮 It’s veryyy interesting. This song has a really intriguing sound to it. It’s like a lot of different dynamics and layers to it - and whoa she gets really gets angry and angst towards the end o this 0 I think on that bridge or verse? I don’t know how to describe it. So many different dynamics but it’s a pretty cool song.

I said fine that I wouldn't delete stuff, and you had that big "I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth."  response, so I didn't get it. :lmao: I'm guessing you thought you were responding to something else, since you said you were making a big deal about my feelings. Okay, well that's how I am. I didn't bring it up for meeee.... gah I don't know what to do. Is that what I do? Hmmmm. Yes, of course.... lol and I thought before you wouldn't question that, so this is interesting.

- Blah. :( It sounded like you were talking about my (night) dreams, but then it went somewhere else with your question. I said maybe and that's all I want to say. (!) 

- I don't know.  But you said you understood how it relates. :unsure:  

- Oh. :unsure: Oooh I see... I didn't know you did that. I guess I would if it was one of my very favorites. Yeah. Why?

- Okay. Hmm. Yes.... yes, because I do not want that. :/ 

- Oh, well alright. I know and things could change again. Yes, you're welcome.

You know how this works.  I know. Oh, well sorry. :(  

- Oh yay, I'm glad! I agree with what you said. ❤️

- I meant "no." I'm glad you like this too!

- Nobody said they sung. :lmao::nanananana: It was a musical episode and the actors aren't all singers by any means, but they do it here. Oooh you do. :wub: Oh. I know and that's why it was such an accomplishment, but so funny how then he ended up having to sing on Riverdale. :dead:  He didn't (solo) the first musical episode though. Oh, but yes, the chorus is the best. ❤️ "that one girl in the lesbian couple" :lmao: I don't know who you mean. But yess.

- I thought you would and I thought they performed it at an awards show. Thank you. I agree and oh, I don't feel that way. I love when they sing back and forth. ❤️ 

- Yes it does and yay. ❤️ I'm glad.

- Yeah. I didn't say I was talking about anyone. Yes and I know I shared this with you before. Yayyy. :bobo: Thank you. 

- Ah, it was a surprise, but I was so happy about it. Yeah. 😢 I agree. Yeah, I think it's just one part between the first and second choruses, but then a whole new one at the end. Yayy. ❤️ 

- Me neither, but I'm so glad it worked for this.  YES. Oooh surprised you haven't since a number of celebs do this. Hunter hasn't texted me back though. 😢 Aww... yes, it is very sad. Mhmmm. 😢 I doo... sorry. :blushingwave: Thank you. I do and could never break him like this. Yayy, I'm glad you think so. ❤️ 

- Yes, she released an EP. Yep yep. :bobo: Oh interesting? But yes, super fun and important. Aww yeah. But I dedicate this song to you. :wub: :hug:  

- Yeah, I loved it enough and listened to it enough to want it on the actual list, but of course I always mess things up, so I had to make room for another. I did this with a couple songs actually. Aw I see. :(  Yes.  Well yes, she sings so much in her higher register in the chorus. It's different, but I love it all. ❤️  Ugh yes, so annoying.

- Glad you remember. Yes it does and I always thought that about both parts of the song. You're welcome. I want to rage this much about wanting King Ben too. :giggle: But seems like she wants to be queen more than anything. Aww I know, but yes she does. I know! She kills it. :omg: Mhmmm she sure does. I love that so much. Yay!!

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I said fine that I wouldn't delete stuff, and you had that big "I KNEW IT. Thanks for telling the truth."  response, so I didn't get it. :lmao: I'm guessing you thought you were responding to something else, since you said you were making a big deal about my feelings. Okay, well that's how I am. I didn't bring it up for meeee.... gah I don't know what to do. Is that what I do? Hmmmm. Yes, of course.... lol and I thought before you wouldn't question that, so this is interesting.

- Blah. :( It sounded like you were talking about my (night) dreams, but then it went somewhere else with your question. I said maybe and that's all I want to say. (!) 

- I don't know.  But you said you understood how it relates. :unsure:  

- Oh. :unsure: Oooh I see... I didn't know you did that. I guess I would if it was one of my very favorites. Yeah. Why?

- Okay. Hmm. Yes.... yes, because I do not want that. :/ 

- Oh, well alright. I know and things could change again. Yes, you're welcome.

You know how this works.  I know. Oh, well sorry. :(  

- Oh yay, I'm glad! I agree with what you said. ❤️

- I meant "no." I'm glad you like this too!

- Nobody said they sung. :lmao::nanananana: It was a musical episode and the actors aren't all singers by any means, but they do it here. Oooh you do. :wub: Oh. I know and that's why it was such an accomplishment, but so funny how then he ended up having to sing on Riverdale. :dead:  He didn't (solo) the first musical episode though. Oh, but yes, the chorus is the best. ❤️ "that one girl in the lesbian couple" :lmao: I don't know who you mean. But yess.

- I thought you would and I thought they performed it at an awards show. Thank you. I agree and oh, I don't feel that way. I love when they sing back and forth. ❤️ 

- Yes it does and yay. ❤️ I'm glad.

- Yeah. I didn't say I was talking about anyone. Yes and I know I shared this with you before. Yayyy. :bobo: Thank you. 

- Ah, it was a surprise, but I was so happy about it. Yeah. 😢 I agree. Yeah, I think it's just one part between the first and second choruses, but then a whole new one at the end. Yayy. ❤️ 

- Me neither, but I'm so glad it worked for this.  YES. Oooh surprised you haven't since a number of celebs do this. Hunter hasn't texted me back though. 😢 Aww... yes, it is very sad. Mhmmm. 😢 I doo... sorry. :blushingwave: Thank you. I do and could never break him like this. Yayy, I'm glad you think so. ❤️ 

- Yes, she released an EP. Yep yep. :bobo: Oh interesting? But yes, super fun and important. Aww yeah. But I dedicate this song to you. :wub: :hug:  

- Yeah, I loved it enough and listened to it enough to want it on the actual list, but of course I always mess things up, so I had to make room for another. I did this with a couple songs actually. Aw I see. :(  Yes.  Well yes, she sings so much in her higher register in the chorus. It's different, but I love it all. ❤️  Ugh yes, so annoying.

- Glad you remember. Yes it does and I always thought that about both parts of the song. You're welcome. I want to rage this much about wanting King Ben too. :giggle: But seems like she wants to be queen more than anything. Aww I know, but yes she does. I know! She kills it. :omg: Mhmmm she sure does. I love that so much. Yay!!

LMAOOO ohhhh, well yeah I think i thought I was responding to something else and completely got confused with all of this here. :lmao: Yeah I think this was and I thought you were confessing stuff, gahh me. I know. ❤️ LOL WELL you brought up the comment sooo I wanted to know who you thought had that honor for you. :aha: It could beee. lol I don’t even know what to think or question anymore. But is it true you think Hunter has the sexiest voice in country music? 😮

- Oooh I was but lol I wasn’t meaning or it to go anywhere else. Just trying to comment regularly. :haha: Hmmm alright but we know there’s more to it. (!)

- Ooh I forgot and never really thought of it.

- Mhmmm. I used to do that a lottt more a few years ago. Ooh awwww I understand that. Cause I said soo. 😘

- Awww i understand. OMGGG this reaction. I know you wouldn’t want that. Although it is his choice, haha.

- Mhmm yess that is very true. Thanks.

Oooh ok. :( Awww it’s okay. I was being dramatic haha.

- Yayy agreement.

- Oooh i knew you meant that. :haha: Same. 

- Wait, whattt? Sooo they don’t really sing in real life? Do they have other people singing over them? :lmao: Yes i hear about that couple a lot. Mhmmm that is impressive and yeah really funny how they have him singing on Riverdale there haha. Ooh no? Hmmm interesting. LOL I was like “why are you laughing at my comment?” But then…. I realized my comment wasn’t specific enough. Uhh I think the one with the longer hair, and I think she was black or hispanic? I’m not sure / forgot. Yay.

- They did? Which awards show was that? Ooh wait ok i heard it from there but not sure which show it was. Oooh awww i seee. I know you do. ❤️

- Yayness to all of this here!

- Hmmm ok. Lemme find out if you are crushing on a British boy without letting me know. 🙂 Mhmmm yes you did. Aww you are welcome.

- Omggg awww Deniseey. I can only imagine how happy you were about that. ❤️ Oooh ahh i wouldn’t have ever really noticed on my own unless you pointed it out like you did so thanks for that. :P 

- Aww I am glad it work too. Hmmm maybe I heard of this but don’t recall? Hmm I wonder who  all does this. OMGGG you with the Hunter comment. Awwwww you. Did you actually text him back? 😮 But awwww yeah it is very sad. :( Mhmmm gahh awww it’s okay. :hug: You’re welcome. Aww I know that you wouldn’t ever. I do! ❤️

- That’s cool. Yayy. Mhmmm it is. Omgggg whoaaa awwww you do? Awww you’re so sweet and thank you. I would dedicate to you as well. :hug:❤️

- Ahh i understand this. But awww I’m fine with what you did and yeah it’s nice that you got to make way for other songs, at least. Awww you did? I wonder what songs you did this with I wonder? Yeah I am not used to Kelsea singing in that higher register, in like any of her songs I know. So it was very different to me. Ugh I’m sorry. I wonder if it was ever on Youtube or if it was and they took it down shortly? :unsure:

- Awww yess, thanks for that reminder. Ooh mhmmm I can get that. It is all very intriguing for sure. OMGGG well no one is stopping you from raging about King Ben, if you want to. :lmao: Oooh yeah sounds like that to me. Mhmmm yeah very true. OOH SNAP!! :omg: Yesss she does and aww yayy for all of this love here. Loving it all. ❤️

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LMAOOO ohhhh, well yeah I think i thought I was responding to something else and completely got confused with all of this here. :lmao: Yeah I think this was and I thought you were confessing stuff, gahh me. I know. ❤️ LOL WELL you brought up the comment sooo I wanted to know who you thought had that honor for you. :aha: It could beee. lol I don’t even know what to think or question anymore. But is it true you think Hunter has the sexiest voice in country music? 😮

- Oooh I was but lol I wasn’t meaning or it to go anywhere else. Just trying to comment regularly. :haha: Hmmm alright but we know there’s more to it. (!)

- Ooh I forgot and never really thought of it.

- Awww i understand. OMGGG this reaction. I know you wouldn’t want that. Although it is his choice, haha.

- Wait, whattt? Sooo they don’t really sing in real life? Do they have other people singing over them? :lmao: Yes i hear about that couple a lot. Mhmmm that is impressive and yeah really funny how they have him singing on Riverdale there haha. Ooh no? Hmmm interesting. LOL I was like “why are you laughing at my comment?” But then…. I realized my comment wasn’t specific enough. Uhh I think the one with the longer hair, and I think she was black or hispanic? I’m not sure / forgot. Yay.

- They did? Which awards show was that? Ooh wait ok i heard it from there but not sure which show it was. Oooh awww i seee. I know you do. ❤️

- Hmmm ok. Lemme find out if you are crushing on a British boy without letting me know. 🙂 Mhmmm yes you did. Aww you are welcome.

- Omggg awww Deniseey. I can only imagine how happy you were about that. ❤️ Oooh ahh i wouldn’t have ever really noticed on my own unless you pointed it out like you did so thanks for that. :P 

- Aww I am glad it work too. Hmmm maybe I heard of this but don’t recall? Hmm I wonder who  all does this. OMGGG you with the Hunter comment. Awwwww you. Did you actually text him back? 😮 But awwww yeah it is very sad. :( Mhmmm gahh awww it’s okay. :hug: You’re welcome. Aww I know that you wouldn’t ever. I do! ❤️

- That’s cool. Yayy. Mhmmm it is. Omgggg whoaaa awwww you do? Awww you’re so sweet and thank you. I would dedicate to you as well. :hug:❤️

- Ahh i understand this. But awww I’m fine with what you did and yeah it’s nice that you got to make way for other songs, at least. Awww you did? I wonder what songs you did this with I wonder? Yeah I am not used to Kelsea singing in that higher register, in like any of her songs I know. So it was very different to me. Ugh I’m sorry. I wonder if it was ever on Youtube or if it was and they took it down shortly? :unsure:

- Awww yess, thanks for that reminder. Ooh mhmmm I can get that. It is all very intriguing for sure. OMGGG well no one is stopping you from raging about King Ben, if you want to. :lmao: Oooh yeah sounds like that to me. Mhmmm yeah very true. OOH SNAP!! :omg: Yesss she does and aww yayy for all of this love here. Loving it all. ❤️

I thought so. lol I have nothing to confess. Yeah.... I just don't know though. I don't think I ever used that word about him. lol this is so weird to answer.

- You said I have those dreams a lot, which is true, but then asked if it'd make me think of someone... which would be more like if I was fantasizing. I don't want to talk about this right now. 😇

- Umm, "So why would you fight or try to deny the way that you feel?" We have conversations a lot that have revolve around something about this. 

ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif 

- They are singing here, I'm just saying it's not like they are "singers."  You said you didn't know they sing, but anyone can sing. But yes, they can sing well. Oh yay. :wub: I love it! lol yeah. They both have long hair. But okay, that is Toni. 

- I don't remember. 

- lol no.... there is one, but we talked about this. You know everyone and I put them all out there for you except the last six but you know and it'll happen eventually.

- Thank you and you're welcome. ❤️ 

- Oh, hmm. Some other people I've seen, but I only have done this with Shawn Johnson and now Hunter. Yes, of course. He sometimes responds to people, but not me yet. 😢  Thank you. :hug: 

- Why would you be shocked about this? Wallnise. 😢 But thank you. 

- Yeah. Yes... I think I remember, but I can't say right now. I understand. I'm sure I saw it on YouTube back then. :( 

- You're welcome. loll well... I don't want to actually rage. I'm not sure how to explain myself, but I would also be displeased if I was her (only more for Ben than being Queen).  Yayyayy.

INTERMISSION: Part 8

Cassadee Pope - Still Got It

This song finds Cassadee reuniting with an old flame and confessing that the feelings are all still there. :wub:"Still got it with your shy boy grin and your sun tan skin just glowin', glowin', Still got it in your Stones t-shirt and the way you flirt, and you don't even know it" :bobo: I love all the little falsetto parts she sings. I'm not sure if I love the first or second half of the chorus more though. "If you wonder where my heart is, if you want it, well baby you still got it, yeah you still got it, If you want it babe, you still got it"  It's so cute. :wub: He's still got it! The way she sings "and you don't even know it" at 2:45 is my absolute favorite. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif 

Avril Lavigne - Warrior

I love the strength of this song and how beautiful and powerful it is. "I'll pick my battles 'cause I know I'm gonna win the war, I'm not rattled 'cause I'd shattered all of this before" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Wow, those opening lyrics. So good.  I love the build-up into the chorus as well. "No, I'm not afraid of you whatever it takes, I'll never bow, I'll never break" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And of course, the chorus is so powerful and heartfelt. "Cause I'm a warrior, I fight for my life like a soldier, all through the night, and I won't give up, I will survive" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThere are more great lyrics that follow as well. The bridge "Oh, you can't shoot me down, You can't stop me now, I got a whole damn army" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Wow. The quieter start of the chorus before it builds back up is so effective too. I really love everything about this and how inspirational and motivational it is. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif 

Sofia Carson (from Descendants 3) - One Kiss

Another one of my favorites from D3. :wub:  Sofia's character, Evie, is singing about true love's kiss since her boyfriend, Doug, is under a sleeping curse.  She is hesitant about it though, since they have not actually used the word "love" at this point, so she's questioning where they stand in this song and if she should kiss him. It's again.. a BOP. :bobo:  "Don't freak out, it's okay 'cause true love can save the day, and I think we feel the same, but I don't know" :bobo: I'm already jamming! "When we met, it was sweet" :wub: I love the way she sings that line. "Does he love me? Or does he love me not? Do I love him? And is it strong enough?" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif lol Mal and Uma waiting so impatiently for Evie to kiss him cracks me up. That is so Evie though. :wub: And me. I totally get the anxiety she feels in this situation. This song is like her getting all that out and you can see it all over her face, which is so cute but aww. "I, I, I wanna know, so here I go" :bobo: But then she doesn't. :giggle:  Sofia is working it with all the choreography in this too. A true queen. :wub:  The bridge is so fun too! "I feel my heartbeat beating saying, "It's gonna work" But if I'm dream-dream-dreaming, this is gonna hurt" :bobo: That's sad though. But "Is he my Romeo? Oh, there's only one, one way to really know" Love those parts the most. :wub: Evie takes control and is ready for the big moment at the end. GO GIRL.  Literally, cause "here I go."  GET YOUR MAN. But lol the video cuts off so you have to watch the movie to see how this all ends. :giggle: Such a jam though. :wub:

Maddie & Tae - Lay Here with Me (featuring Dierks Bentley)

This is a really beautiful and emotional song about wanting more out of a relationship. I think this lyric kind of says it all: "How can I be so lonely when I know you're always around?" :(  The chorus is my favorite, especially the second pat of it that goes "'Cause you don't wanna go, and I don't want you to leave so why don't you stay, please lay here with me" It's really nice when Dierks comes in too and they sing together. I think it's appropriate to have representation of two people in a relationship singing on this song, so it works nicely as a collaboration. The bridge is also extra powerful and pretty. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif 

Thomas Rhett - Dream You Never Had

Such a sweet song from Thomas as he recognizes how his career and lifestyle have impacted his wife, and thanks her for living the dream she never had (with him). bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif So lovely. "Half of our nights, baby, we spend 'em sleepin' alone, "I gotta go", conversations, and raisin' our kids through the phone" How sad though. I love how he belts more on the chorus and the lyrics are all so sweet. "Just wanna say thank you for living this dream I know you never had" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Some of the lyrics from the second verse really stand out to me, like: "Spotlight's on me but they know you're the reason I shine, You married the music the day that you married me, Baby, I'm just a singer, and you are the songs that I sing" How sweet is that? heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I'm sure she loves and appreciates this song so much. I can't imagine living that kind of lifestyle, but they make it work and it's worth it. And I love how Thomas belts even more around 2:35. 

Tori Kelly - Minute to Myself

This song is kind of similiar to "nasa", which I posted earlier from Ariana, in that she's looking to have some alone time, not because she doesn't love her significant other, but because that time apart can do them good.  She even sings about all the great things about him and what he does for her on the verses. "And I know you know me well, I know you wanna help, But this time I'm sure, I don't, don't need you hand" I love how she drags out some words on this part. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And then "I just need a minute to myself, No, I don't need anybody else, Doesn't mean I love you any less, It's only for the best, It'd be good for our health, 'Cause I just need a minute to myself" :bobo: I love the kind of ~edgy guitar music there.  The bridge is short and simple, but pretty and effective. "So give me a chance to miss you, and give yourself a chance to miss me too" Exactly. The way she powers that last pre-chorus into the chorus (3:04) is so good! :omg: YES Tori. 

Taylor Swift - Afterglow

This is one of my favorite slower songs from Lover and it's an apology song. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  I'm already sold from the first line that goes "I blew things out of proportion, now you're blue." The play on words with blew/blue is fun, but it also makes sense that he's upset how she overreacted. "Put you in jail for something you didn't do" :( At least she's owning up to it all.  I LOVE this part of the pre-chorus where she goes "Why'd I have to break what I love so much? It's on your face, and I'm to blame, I need to say" especially that very first part. :wub:  WHY'D I HAVE TO BREAK WHAT I LOVEEEE SO MUCH. Ugh, love it, but it is so sad. The chorus has such an ethereal and airy feel to it that I'm obsessed with too.  That "hey" part is so pretty. And then "It's all me in my head, I'm the one who burned us down, but it's not what I meant, sorry that I hurt you"  Awww. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But my very favorite is what comes next. "I don't wanna do, I don't wanna do this to you, I don't wanna lose, I don't wanna lose this with you"  And of course "Meet me in the afterglow" is magical. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Love the bridge and the breakdown after it too, but love even more when the chorus kicks back in. I decided this song is like fairy dust. :wub: 

Rent Live Cast (from Rent Live) - La Vie Bohème A

Well, this video is really long and actually, I have no idea how to comment on this song. I think I actually meant to include "La Vie Boheme B", which is a later performance in the show, but actually wait I found that one, and the fun part is so short, that I don't know any more. :lmao: I'll link it anyway.  I love when they dance around on the table. Now back to this version, I love when Jordan stands up from the table. :lmao: It seemed so dramatic and his whole part kind of is. :giggle: But okay, what I really love about this song is starting around 2:10 when the tempo picks up. :bobo: Work that table, Jordan! I just love his shining moment during all this, but some favorite parts... that little falsetto note at  2:49 and then how he sings "To fruits, to no absolutes to absolute, to choice"  A lot of this song feels so random and like it would be hard to learn with no real structure. :haha: The chorus is the most identifiable melody and probably why it's my favorite. The parts with Vanessa and Kiersey are funny, and what is that run Jordan does at 4:43? :dead:  Oh, I love that part between Tinashe and Brennin at 6:31. It sounds like a completely different song, but I love that rockiness. Okay, sorry if this was hard to follow, but I enjoyed myself.

Backstreet Boys - Is It Just Me

This song is one of my favorites from BSB's DNA album. It recognizes things that have changed in a relationship and has the guy wondering if it's just him that notices... and suspects she may have found someone else.  "Did the night get a little bit colder? When that argument got vulgar when it should've just blown over" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But those "Is it just, just me?" parts at the end of the chorus are probably my favorite. I also love the ad-libs towards the end, especially at 3:13, which is possibly my favorite of the whole song. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif So sad, but so good.  

Panic! at the Disco - Into the Unknown

I believe I first heard the actual movie version of this song on Dancing With the Stars, and I was not crazy about it. It's still not a favorite, and I much prefer and love the P!ATD version. I can't explain why, but I just do. The song starts off full force with that INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNNNNN. :omg: I especially love it with the key change. This feels so haunting, powerful, and just kind of epic. I love the beat of the verses. I love how he sings this part: "There's a thousand reasons", but ahh the pre-chorus is so good.  "You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear, And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear"  :clap:  Yessss tell it.  AND IF I HEAR YOU (WHICH I DON'T (!) ) And then "Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls" I love how he sings on those parts too. "I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you... INTO THE UNKNOWNNNN." :omg:bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThe lyrics of this are really so good and motivational to me. "Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake? Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?"  Brendon's vocals slay and are so amazing.  omg and the breakdown of the bridge too. :omg: "Are you out there? (!)  Do you know me? (!) Can you feel me? (!) Can you show me? (!) "  The impact of that and the vocals that follow is so wow. "Where are you going? Don't leave me alone.  How do IIIIIII follow youuuuuuu... into the unknownnnnnnnnnnnn?" :omg:  Holy cow. Has this started being done on singing competition shows yet? Because I'm sure it will be. It's so powerful and makes me feel so... I don't know. But I love the power I feel from it and Brendon's amazing vocal. 

Cassadee Pope - Still Got It:
Avril Lavigne - Warrior:

Sofia Carson (from Descendants 3 ) - One Kiss:

Maddie & Tae - Lay Here with Me (featuring Dierks Bentley):

Thomas Rhett - Dream You Never Had:

Tori Kelly - Minute to Myself:
Taylor Swift - Afterglow:
Rent Live Cast (from Rent Live) - La Vie Bohème A:
Backstreet Boys - Is It Just Me:

Panic! at the Disco - Into the Unknown:

Top 20 next and no more breaks (I think)!

15 hours ago, miss denise said:

I thought so. lol I have nothing to confess. Yeah.... I just don't know though. I don't think I ever used that word about him. lol this is so weird to answer.

- You said I have those dreams a lot, which is true, but then asked if it'd make me think of someone... which would be more like if I was fantasizing. I don't want to talk about this right now. 😇

- Umm, "So why would you fight or try to deny the way that you feel?" We have conversations a lot that have revolve around something about this. 

ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif 

- They are singing here, I'm just saying it's not like they are "singers."  You said you didn't know they sing, but anyone can sing. But yes, they can sing well. Oh yay. :wub: I love it! lol yeah. They both have long hair. But okay, that is Toni. 

- I don't remember. 

- lol no.... there is one, but we talked about this. You know everyone and I put them all out there for you except the last six but you know and it'll happen eventually.

- Thank you and you're welcome. ❤️ 

- Oh, hmm. Some other people I've seen, but I only have done this with Shawn Johnson and now Hunter. Yes, of course. He sometimes responds to people, but not me yet. 😢  Thank you. :hug: 

- Why would you be shocked about this? Wallnise. 😢 But thank you. 

- Yeah. Yes... I think I remember, but I can't say right now. I understand. I'm sure I saw it on YouTube back then. :( 

- You're welcome. loll well... I don't want to actually rage. I'm not sure how to explain myself, but I would also be displeased if I was her (only more for Ben than being Queen).  Yayyayy.

But you have everything to confess though. 😮  Ooh hmmmm, alright. Aww yeah I was thinking you didn’t, so that’s why I was thinking Brett applied to that ffor you. It has to be one of them, unless it’s someone else? 😘

- Yesss you do have those dreams a lot. Ooh I was just asking and wondering. Curious who this would most apply to you. Awww but why nott? :(

- That we do. ❤️ But i don’t want you to deny how you feel. :hug:

- 😮

- Ooh alright. Well I know they aren’t singers on the show and are known as actors. Well lol I didn’t mean it like that. I mean like singing properly well and like having that as their profession or hidden talent. Yayyy I am glad you do. Ooh ok, thanks for telling me her name… Toni then.

- Awww okay.

- Oooh alright. Oooh ok this is all true. ❤️ I was just wondering i there were any secret ones but ok all sounds good.

- :hug:❤️

- Oh awww i wonder who these peoples you saw but oooo ok I can remember this with Shawn, I think with the stuff you got from her? 😮 But niceee here. Omggg wow he responds back? I didn’t think cells would but wow. He better reply back to you soon. ❤️

- lol Wait, whattt? I’m not shocked. I greatly appreciate it and feel the same. ❤️

- Oooh alright I see but awww darn. I hope you can say soon. Ahh you did? Gah they need to put it back there.

- Oooh, but sometimes it can be fun to rage to let out frustration. Ooh awww this makes sense, especially with your Ben comments as I know you would want him. :haha:

Cassadee Pope - Still Got It: Aww this song has a really nice and cute feel to it. The part you listed is really cute and catcy and she sounds nice on this. The chorus has a nice sound to it and yeah I also don’t really know which part I prefer. Sometimes I like the first half more, other times second half. Cute song.

Avril Lavigne - Warrior: Aww wow those opening lyrics you mentioned are really powered. Definitely a very powerful and moving song. She sounds really pretty and has a nice powerful and vulnerable quality to her vocals here. Def brings a lot of emotion to all of what sehs singing here. This kinda remind me of some of her power ballads. Really nice song and agree with your comments on this.

Sofia Carson (from Descendants 3 ) - One Kiss: Oooh I actually saw this song title with Sofia’s name wit it but never actually ehard it. It’s a really cute, fun and sassy song from her. She has a fun sassy and flirty nature here and yeah it’s also a very catchy song too. Aww I like all of these parts you are listing here. They are all really fun and catchy. Actually this song reminds me off some other Disney/movie esque songs…. I’m thinking of Fifth Harmony’s I’m In Love with a Monster (at parts). It’s fun and I can see how much and why you love this. :yes:

Maddie & Tae - Lay Here with Me (featuring Dierks Bentley): Aww yeah this song definitely sounds sad and emotional. The first lyric you mention is really sad - as is the chorus and rest of the song. It’s all very vulnerable but they bring the emotion and rawness out of this really nicely. Both artists sound good separately and together. Agreed with your comments on the bridge being really powerful.

Thomas Rhett - Dream You Never Had: Aww I like the way you describe this song and really nice from Thomas with all of what he’s singing about. He sounds really nice on this song and the storytelling is really nice and touching. All o the parts you listed are really nice. Aww yea the part on the second verse was really sweet and awww at you hearting. 😛 Yeah I am sure his wife would love and appreciate this song, for sure.

Tori Kelly - Minute to Myself: Interesting at how you compare this to “nasa.” 😮 The song has an interesting meaning but it’s something relatable and something that is need for sure. She sings this in a cool soft low-key chill way which is really cool. She kinda has that cool breathiness in her vocals here. The chorus gets a bit more uptempo and fun sounding but i do really like the sound of it. Ooh yes i hear the edgy guitar music which I also really enjoy here too. I do like the bridge and how she powers through the last pre-chorus too. She sounds great as usual.

Taylor Swift - Afterglow: Oooh this is a slower song? It sounds more mid tempo to me. Aww the subject of the song is sad there but i like the play on words that you mentioned. She provides some pretty vocals on the pre-chorus with the “why’d i have to break” part. Ooh the chorus is very interesting sounding. IDef hear the airy/ethereal feel there and yeah I wasn’t expecting the chorus to be much slower than the verses, so that kinda surprised me. :haha: I like your favorite parts you mention. This is a very pretty sounding song.

Rent Live Cast (from Rent Live) - La Vie Bohème A: LOL whattt is going on on your opening commets of this song? Whatttt? I am soo confused? :dead:  LOL the Jordan part you mentioned. But yess there is a lot of dramatics in this. Mario sounds really good on the opening of the song, and lol I’m not sure if i’m even supposed to be listening to that part? I am so confused. lol you telling Jordan to work that table, haha. But yeah the song gets really fun wen it picks up around 2 mins in. But lol yesss this song does feel really random with no structure and sounds like…. 5 songs at once. I don’t really know what to say… but Jordan sounds good on this, and well so does everyone. Lol yess of course i’m here for Tinashe’s part (and Brennin) but lol I am so confused by it all. Ooh aww I’m sad Tinashe’s “Out Tonight” didn’t get a mention here, as that was my favorite from Rent Live soo I’ll mention that here. :wub:

Backstreet Boys - Is It Just Me: Ooh awww the subject of the song is very sad here. It’s deep too. I do like the vibe/feel of this song. It knda has a funky beat to it - like it’s a ballad and uptempo and has that mix. I do really like the sound of the chorus and oo yeah that latter part of it gets softer. It’s a lot of dynamics to it but feels very modernize. It’s a cool sounding song, although sad.

Panic! at the Disco - Into the Unknown: Oooh i was expecting this on the list. :haha: Omggg your opening comments of not being that crazy about Idina’s version - wow that really shocks me. :shock: I know this song and both versos, although I don’t really have a major preference of what I prefer. I can’t remember when or where I first heard this. I do love how Brendon powers through this song with his big booming vocals and is range here. He sounds great as he usually does - and as I said, provides great dynamic range. Some of the lyrics do sound a bit cheesy but it works or the song. An yeah I love how he belts out those INTO THE UNKNOWWNN parts. It’s all fascinating to hear and he doesn’t just sing, but he sangs. I like the bridge you mentioned. Having listened to this now, I don’t recall listening to this in full so yay I am glad i get to do so now. :haha: Lol the singing competition shows comment. Ahh yeah I fully expect this song to be done like whoa on singing shows. :haha:

Can’t wait for the Top 20! :wub:

12 hours ago, *Wallace said:

But you have everything to confess though. 😮  Ooh hmmmm, alright. Aww yeah I was thinking you didn’t, so that’s why I was thinking Brett applied to that ffor you. It has to be one of them, unless it’s someone else? 😘

- Yesss you do have those dreams a lot. Ooh I was just asking and wondering. Curious who this would most apply to you. Awww but why nott? :(

- That we do. ❤️ But i don’t want you to deny how you feel. :hug:

- Ooh alright. Well I know they aren’t singers on the show and are known as actors. Well lol I didn’t mean it like that. I mean like singing properly well and like having that as their profession or hidden talent. Yayyy I am glad you do. Ooh ok, thanks for telling me her name… Toni then.

- Oooh alright. Oooh ok this is all true. ❤️ I was just wondering i there were any secret ones but ok all sounds good.

- Oh awww i wonder who these peoples you saw but oooo ok I can remember this with Shawn, I think with the stuff you got from her? 😮 But niceee here. Omggg wow he responds back? I didn’t think cells would but wow. He better reply back to you soon. ❤️

- lol Wait, whattt? I’m not shocked. I greatly appreciate it and feel the same. ❤️

- Oooh, but sometimes it can be fun to rage to let out frustration. Ooh awww this makes sense, especially with your Ben comments as I know you would want him. :haha:

Cassadee Pope - Still Got It: Aww this song has a really nice and cute feel to it. The part you listed is really cute and catcy and she sounds nice on this. The chorus has a nice sound to it and yeah I also don’t really know which part I prefer. Sometimes I like the first half more, other times second half. Cute song.

Avril Lavigne - Warrior: Aww wow those opening lyrics you mentioned are really powered. Definitely a very powerful and moving song. She sounds really pretty and has a nice powerful and vulnerable quality to her vocals here. Def brings a lot of emotion to all of what sehs singing here. This kinda remind me of some of her power ballads. Really nice song and agree with your comments on this.

Sofia Carson (from Descendants 3 ) - One Kiss: Oooh I actually saw this song title with Sofia’s name wit it but never actually ehard it. It’s a really cute, fun and sassy song from her. She has a fun sassy and flirty nature here and yeah it’s also a very catchy song too. Aww I like all of these parts you are listing here. They are all really fun and catchy. Actually this song reminds me off some other Disney/movie esque songs…. I’m thinking of Fifth Harmony’s I’m In Love with a Monster (at parts). It’s fun and I can see how much and why you love this. :yes:

Maddie & Tae - Lay Here with Me (featuring Dierks Bentley): Aww yeah this song definitely sounds sad and emotional. The first lyric you mention is really sad - as is the chorus and rest of the song. It’s all very vulnerable but they bring the emotion and rawness out of this really nicely. Both artists sound good separately and together. Agreed with your comments on the bridge being really powerful.

Thomas Rhett - Dream You Never Had: Aww I like the way you describe this song and really nice from Thomas with all of what he’s singing about. He sounds really nice on this song and the storytelling is really nice and touching. All o the parts you listed are really nice. Aww yea the part on the second verse was really sweet and awww at you hearting. 😛 Yeah I am sure his wife would love and appreciate this song, for sure.

Tori Kelly - Minute to Myself: Interesting at how you compare this to “nasa.” 😮 The song has an interesting meaning but it’s something relatable and something that is need for sure. She sings this in a cool soft low-key chill way which is really cool. She kinda has that cool breathiness in her vocals here. The chorus gets a bit more uptempo and fun sounding but i do really like the sound of it. Ooh yes i hear the edgy guitar music which I also really enjoy here too. I do like the bridge and how she powers through the last pre-chorus too. She sounds great as usual.

Taylor Swift - Afterglow: Oooh this is a slower song? It sounds more mid tempo to me. Aww the subject of the song is sad there but i like the play on words that you mentioned. She provides some pretty vocals on the pre-chorus with the “why’d i have to break” part. Ooh the chorus is very interesting sounding. IDef hear the airy/ethereal feel there and yeah I wasn’t expecting the chorus to be much slower than the verses, so that kinda surprised me. :haha: I like your favorite parts you mention. This is a very pretty sounding song.

Rent Live Cast (from Rent Live) - La Vie Bohème A: LOL whattt is going on on your opening commets of this song? Whatttt? I am soo confused? :dead:  LOL the Jordan part you mentioned. But yess there is a lot of dramatics in this. Mario sounds really good on the opening of the song, and lol I’m not sure if i’m even supposed to be listening to that part? I am so confused. lol you telling Jordan to work that table, haha. But yeah the song gets really fun wen it picks up around 2 mins in. But lol yesss this song does feel really random with no structure and sounds like…. 5 songs at once. I don’t really know what to say… but Jordan sounds good on this, and well so does everyone. Lol yess of course i’m here for Tinashe’s part (and Brennin) but lol I am so confused by it all. Ooh aww I’m sad Tinashe’s “Out Tonight” didn’t get a mention here, as that was my favorite from Rent Live soo I’ll mention that here. :wub:

Backstreet Boys - Is It Just Me: Ooh awww the subject of the song is very sad here. It’s deep too. I do like the vibe/feel of this song. It knda has a funky beat to it - like it’s a ballad and uptempo and has that mix. I do really like the sound of the chorus and oo yeah that latter part of it gets softer. It’s a lot of dynamics to it but feels very modernize. It’s a cool sounding song, although sad.

Panic! at the Disco - Into the Unknown: Oooh i was expecting this on the list. :haha: Omggg your opening comments of not being that crazy about Idina’s version - wow that really shocks me. :shock: I know this song and both versos, although I don’t really have a major preference of what I prefer. I can’t remember when or where I first heard this. I do love how Brendon powers through this song with his big booming vocals and is range here. He sounds great as he usually does - and as I said, provides great dynamic range. Some of the lyrics do sound a bit cheesy but it works or the song. An yeah I love how he belts out those INTO THE UNKNOWWNN parts. It’s all fascinating to hear and he doesn’t just sing, but he sangs. I like the bridge you mentioned. Having listened to this now, I don’t recall listening to this in full so yay I am glad i get to do so now. :haha: Lol the singing competition shows comment. Ahh yeah I fully expect this song to be done like whoa on singing shows. :haha:

Can’t wait for the Top 20! :wub:

What do I need to confess? Ooooo... lol so confused on something here, but we can talk about it later. AH. Well.... lol no, who else would it be? :dead: I think I need to go listen to Reason to Stay and Young Blood/Night and Day back to back. :ph34rwave:

- I know. :omg:  Yes, but who I would think of wouldn't relate to dreams I can't control. :unsure: Who this would most apply to for me? :dead:  MY GOSH. WHAT A QUESTION. And you asking it so calm and unbothered. Uhh that will also need to be discussed later. Because. 

- lol I know you don't, but this is a thing and you know.

- Yes.... but it's not their profession, so still not sure what you're trying to say. :lmao: You're welcome.

- lol how would there be secret ones after all I told you? :dead:

- I know Colton Underwood, Darren Criss, and I can't remember who else. Oooh no, that was from something else.  Yeah, he's tweeted screencaps of fan texts he's responded to. 👽 I wish. 

- You sure sounded shocked, but okay. 😢 :hug: 

- lol... okay.  LOL.  :lmao: 

- Ah yay, I agree. ❤️ lol weird how that happens, but I like that we agree! 

- Yeah, they are and self-empowering. :omg: I agree with all you said. "This kinda remind me of some of her power ballads." It is one. :giggle: 

- You did?! 😮  Curious.  Hm, I don't think this as sassy at all, but it can be flirty.  She is getting up the nerve to kiss him and rescue him. :teeheewave: Yes, catchy! Oh interesting comparison. I need to listen to that 5H again. Aww thanks. :giggle: 

- It is and yes, agree. ❤️ I'm glad you think so. 

- It is very nice and sweet. Yayy. "awww at you hearting. 😛 " Okay. :lmao: But yes, for sure. 

- Yeah, they're both about needing time apart. It's relatable? You want time away from me? 😢  But yayy your comments on her vocals and all of this! I agree.

- SlowER. Yes. I'm glad you like too and omg yesss you quoting that part too! :wub: Yes indeed. Oh, well I love it all. So good. 

- I have no idea. Sorry. :blushingwave:  Yes and I love it. Agree on Mario and lol I don't even know either. :lmao: But I played the whole thing. He was working it though. And cute sweater. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  Yes, for sure and LOL your comment, but yeah. omg so sorry you don't know what to do with this. But yay. omg more confusion. I love that part though. Oh sorry, I did enjoy that one too. I included one of her songs though. 😢 

- Ah yeah. :(  Oh wow... a ballad and uptempo? Does that make it midtempo? It's on the slower side for me, but I love the whole vibe of it. I agree. ❤️ 

- What?! This is considered a single?  Oooh really.... well I don't know, it felt like so much and it annoyed me. This version doesn't though.  Ah yes, for real and his voice is amazing! "Some of the lyrics do sound a bit cheesy" What. "An yeah I love how he belts out those INTO THE UNKNOWWNN parts. It’s all fascinating to hear "  The last part.:lmao:  But yes he does "sang"!  Oooh, well glad I got to have it for you hear. And I ended these intermissions with an epic finale. :kissbye: Ugh probably. They better watch it.

Aww yayy. :wub: 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

What do I need to confess? Ooooo... lol so confused on something here, but we can talk about it later. AH. Well.... lol no, who else would it be? :dead: I think I need to go listen to Reason to Stay and Young Blood/Night and Day back to back. :ph34rwave:

- I know. :omg:  Yes, but who I would think of wouldn't relate to dreams I can't control. :unsure: Who this would most apply to for me? :dead:  MY GOSH. WHAT A QUESTION. And you asking it so calm and unbothered. Uhh that will also need to be discussed later. Because. 

- lol I know you don't, but this is a thing and you know.

- Yes.... but it's not their profession, so still not sure what you're trying to say. :lmao: You're welcome.

- lol how would there be secret ones after all I told you? :dead:

- I know Colton Underwood, Darren Criss, and I can't remember who else. Oooh no, that was from something else.  Yeah, he's tweeted screencaps of fan texts he's responded to. 👽 I wish. 

- You sure sounded shocked, but okay. 😢 :hug: 

- lol... okay.  LOL.  :lmao: 

- Ah yay, I agree. ❤️ lol weird how that happens, but I like that we agree! 

- Yeah, they are and self-empowering. :omg: I agree with all you said. "This kinda remind me of some of her power ballads." It is one. :giggle: 

- You did?! 😮  Curious.  Hm, I don't think this as sassy at all, but it can be flirty.  She is getting up the nerve to kiss him and rescue him. :teeheewave: Yes, catchy! Oh interesting comparison. I need to listen to that 5H again. Aww thanks. :giggle: 

- It is and yes, agree. ❤️ I'm glad you think so. 

- It is very nice and sweet. Yayy. "awww at you hearting. 😛 " Okay. :lmao: But yes, for sure. 

- Yeah, they're both about needing time apart. It's relatable? You want time away from me? 😢  But yayy your comments on her vocals and all of this! I agree.

- SlowER. Yes. I'm glad you like too and omg yesss you quoting that part too! :wub: Yes indeed. Oh, well I love it all. So good. 

- I have no idea. Sorry. :blushingwave:  Yes and I love it. Agree on Mario and lol I don't even know either. :lmao: But I played the whole thing. He was working it though. And cute sweater. bleh.gif.b99c24a96ba857baf7f178dde062e05d.gif  Yes, for sure and LOL your comment, but yeah. omg so sorry you don't know what to do with this. But yay. omg more confusion. I love that part though. Oh sorry, I did enjoy that one too. I included one of her songs though. 😢 

- Ah yeah. :(  Oh wow... a ballad and uptempo? Does that make it midtempo? It's on the slower side for me, but I love the whole vibe of it. I agree. ❤️ 

- What?! This is considered a single?  Oooh really.... well I don't know, it felt like so much and it annoyed me. This version doesn't though.  Ah yes, for real and his voice is amazing! "Some of the lyrics do sound a bit cheesy" What. "An yeah I love how he belts out those INTO THE UNKNOWWNN parts. It’s all fascinating to hear "  The last part.:lmao:  But yes he does "sang"!  Oooh, well glad I got to have it for you hear. And I ended these intermissions with an epic finale. :kissbye: Ugh probably. They better watch it.

Aww yayy. :wub: 

Everything! :wub:  OK as long as you remember to bring it up later, lo. LOL I don’t know who else. :Dead: Omggg yesss do so and then get back to me on what you dcide. 😮

- Mhmmmm. ❤️ Ooh but maybe who you dream about in those dreams would be who you would want to make a baby with? 😮 LOL Yesss this is what i want to know. :Dead: Spill me the tea. 😘 Omggg you want to discuss everything later it seems. :lmao: Because why?

- This is very correct. It is and yeses I do.

- I’m trying to say they need to get up and dance. :bobo: LOL I tease. I don’t know what to say anymore and doesn’t really matter anymore haha. You’re welcome.

- I was just wondering and asking. That’s all. :Dead:

- Oooh them too? I didn’t know so thanks for telling me this. Ooh ok, I wonder what that something else was. Omggg whatttt? Bad Hunter. Get to responding to Denise! (!)

- I wasn’t. I was just responding haha.

- :giggle:

- Agreement! ❤️ Mhmm it is and i love our agreement too.

- Mhmm they totally are. Oooh lol I meant her other ones, like When You’re Gone, I think would come to mind.

- I did. I saw it listed somewhere but I was thinking it was Sofia covering the Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa song. :lmao: Oooh it was quite sassy to me and flirty. Mhmmm it is catchy. Oh you should.

- Loving all of this agreement here. ❤️ 

- Mhmmm it sure is. :yes: Well you were hearting it though. :haha: Exactly!

- Aww I understand. LOL I wasn’t talking about for me or for you…. I was just saying in general. :lmao: Yayy glad you approve of my comments.

- Ooh alright, I guess that works. :lmao: Omggg you wubbing a part I quoted but awww. :haha: Mhmm and glad you love it all!

- Ooh awww alright. It’s okay. Mhmmm yes. Lol sooo strange though haha. You did. Oooh ok. 😮 lOL you love that sweater on him. :haha: I had to say it there haha. Gahhh I don’t. Ughh I know, you got to hate that confusion there though. I’m glad you doo. ❤️ Ooh awww I understand and no hard feelings. I know you do. ❤️ Out Tonight just has always been my favorite one. :haha:

- It sounds like mid tempo to me so yess. :haha: I would think so. Maybe on another listen it could be more slower to me but it had a lot of different dynamics to it.

- I don’t know. I thought it was but maybe the Idina version is the single. Omggg oh wow your comments has me shook but awww i see how it could be so much. :haha: Ahh ok. He does have an impressive voice. Yes, I said what I said, Denise. 😘 LOL omggg you cracking up at everything i said but it is true. :dead: he does SANG for sure!! I am glad to so than you. Omggg awwww you saying this but yayy. ❤️ Hopefully they do watch it. 😮

❤️ 

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Everything! :wub:  OK as long as you remember to bring it up later, lo. LOL I don’t know who else. :Dead: Omggg yesss do so and then get back to me on what you dcide. 😮

- Mhmmmm. ❤️ Ooh but maybe who you dream about in those dreams would be who you would want to make a baby with? 😮 LOL Yesss this is what i want to know. :Dead: Spill me the tea. 😘 Omggg you want to discuss everything later it seems. :lmao: Because why?

- Oooh them too? I didn’t know so thanks for telling me this. Ooh ok, I wonder what that something else was. Omggg whatttt? Bad Hunter. Get to responding to Denise! (!)

- Ooh alright, I guess that works. :lmao: Omggg you wubbing a part I quoted but awww. :haha: Mhmm and glad you love it all!

- Ooh awww alright. It’s okay. Mhmmm yes. Lol sooo strange though haha. You did. Oooh ok. 😮 lOL you love that sweater on him. :haha: I had to say it there haha. Gahhh I don’t. Ughh I know, you got to hate that confusion there though. I’m glad you doo. ❤️ Ooh awww I understand and no hard feelings. I know you do. ❤️ Out Tonight just has always been my favorite one. :haha:

- I don’t know. I thought it was but maybe the Idina version is the single. Omggg oh wow your comments has me shook but awww i see how it could be so much. :haha: Ahh ok. He does have an impressive voice. Yes, I said what I said, Denise. 😘 LOL omggg you cracking up at everything i said but it is true. :dead: he does SANG for sure!! I am glad to so than you. Omggg awwww you saying this but yayy. ❤️ Hopefully they do watch it. 😮

I made a note of it and will bring it up.... at the appropriate time. Yeah. OMGG. I was thinking of doing this last night when I went to bed, but then thought I might not be able to sleep. :dead: I did it this morning and.... I don't know what to say.  :stealth:

Maybe, but you know a lot of them don't even reveal who that is. lol o m g. This is just wow. I can't believe you with this question. Um yeah well this is too much for here and now and I just can't.

Yes, you're welcome. It's Patreon. omg you can't call Hunter bad. But I would die if he did. :wub: 

- Yes, I was wubbing and said you named the same part as me. :wub: 

- Sorry for all the strangeness and confusion with this. 😢 lol I mentioned the sweater for you. Aww. I like it too. It always makes me think of TBBT (and I think we had this convo). ❤️ 

- Yeah, that's what Wiki says. Oh. Yess. What is cheesy? But no, I only laughed at the last part, like I said. Yep yep. Thank you. I did. :wub: lol you saying this as if it means actually watching something.

Top 20!

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker

The Jonas Brothers made a huge comeback with this song that I still can't stop hearing on the radio. It's really taken over all year long and I haven't really gotten sick of it either. It's really so catchy and has so many different ~layers~ to it that I love. You know I love a song with some good layers. :giggle:  I guess it's pretty self explanatory about them being infuriated with their girls.  The kind of stripped down way it starts on Nick's voice is really cool and catches my ear.  I love that beat in the background too. :omg: But the part I always LOVED most was when Joe sings "I've been dancing on top of cars and stumbling out of bars" :bobo: That part always got me and I became obsessed. It has a cool kind of breakdown feel too. I love the clapping. I'VE BEEN DANCING ON TOP OF CARS AND STUMBLING OUT OF BARS. :bobo:  Definitely not things I would say, but I can for right now. The chorus is so jammy though!  :bobo: The instrumentation comes in a lot more there in the second half and it's really such a killer arrangement.   I also became kind of obsessed with the final part of it that goes "I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things no one knows about you (about you) about you (about you)" :bobo: ABOUT YOU ABOUT YOU ABOUT YOU ABOUT YOU. :bobo:    It's so groovy and so is the part that follows. Ooh and omg the whistling after is so catchy and cool too. I just love it.  And also omg all those corgis in the video!! :wub::wub: YES!  This song is so funky, catchy, and I'm happy with what a great success it was for the JoBros and their comeback. 

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound

I guess it's an unpopular opinion to have this song as a favorite from Carrie's Cry Pretty album, but it's always been one of mine,. I had it on my intermission last year and then it became a single, so I win. :giggle: It's a carefree, fun song about a party on a boat, and it was the perfect vibe for summer. :bobo: But I love it all year round. It's just groovy, catchy, and so fun. The transition line into the chorus sets it up perfectly, and the chorus just explodes with fun! :bobo: TO GET A LITTLE SOUTHBOUND, UNWOUND, TENNESSEE HONEY KIND OF BUZZ. I think the "summer dripping off of us" line is one of my favorites, but my favorite part is when she goes... AND IT'S ALL LOOKING UP WHEN WE GET DOWNNNN. I love the way she sings "down" before all the SOUTHBOUND... SOUTHBOUNNNNNND. :omg: I can't explain the different ways she alternates singing the "soundbound" parts, but you can all hear it. :bobo: I love her delivery on the line in the second verse that goes, "Yeah the fish ain't biting 'cause the party's on" except maybe they ain't biting because Carrie won't eat fish. stuart.gif #SaveTheFish #FishWantToLiveToo Anyway, the bridge is so good too with how fast she starts out singing and then it slows down right before the chorus kicks back in. I love how the instrumental is lower there, so her vocals are really pronounced, but uhh... they had to choose THAT exact moment in the video to have some guy talk and add in background noise. They ruined the highlight on her voice there and I'm not smiling about it. :/  Here: https://youtu.be/Dg_GITCRFV4?t=141 That's what I'm talking about. :wub:  Love the vocals on that part.  And 2:35 "And it's all looking up when we get... down." :ohyeah: YES. Love it. The ending of this song is all so good too. I just love it all.

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young

This song is so bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI love how Thomas writes a lot of songs about his family and this is one of the standouts from his Center Point Road album. I'm very pleased it became a single and I heard it quite a few times on the radio. Although I thought it was released in the fall, not July. :? Oh well, I think country songs can be slow to rise on the charts and that's why I didn't hear it on radio until later. Anyway, this is such a sweet song about always remembering your loved ones in their prime, pretty much, no matter how much time passes or things change. Ah, such a sweet sentiment and it really has this nostalgic feel about it, which also makes me sad and touches me at the same time. I feel like this song also has such a timeless feel to it, that it makes me think I heard it before and reminds me of something from... I don't know when, but awhile ago. I want to say a Billy Joel song or something from the piano. It's wonderful. It also has a Waltz sound to it, which made me picture a Viennese Waltz dance to this song, and wanted so bad for Lauren Alaina to do her V-Waltz on Dancing with the Stars to this. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Would have been such a lovely song choice. Oh well. Thomas sings about some memories from his youth with friends and wife in the opening verses before getting into the classic chorus. "And no matter how much time goes by, And no matter how much we grow up, For worse or for better, from now 'til forever, I'll always remember you young" :wub:bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Those last two lines are my favorite and it's my favorite part of the whole song. omg the next verses talking about his daughters. "Hey babies crawling on the carpet, No, you won't be that little for long. One day you'll move away but you're still gonna stay, This innocent after you're gone" I had to quote the whole thing because I had to. That last line always stood out to me. I'm sure so many people can relate. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif *Waltzes to the instrumental bridge* OMG but wait the lyrics he sings here are a standout and actually probably my favorite lyrics in the whole song. "Yeah, I hope when we get to Heaven, He looks at us all like we're kids, Shameless and painless and perfect and ageless, Forgives all the wrong that we did" YES. AMEN. We know that will happen. I especially love how he sings that last line. Ahhh the music video is so emotional and the end really gets to me. I cry and you will too.  But oh, I read this video is actually a sequel to the "Marry Me" video, so that is interesting and I need to watch that one back again.

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes

This is one of those songs that crossed over between years and I thought it wouldn't be on this year's list, since it had peaked for me so much earlier.  Then I discovered this only ranked at like... #37 on my 2018 list? :wtf: That was simply unacceptable for its sole ranking, so I had to work my magic to make sure I squeezed this one in here. This is a huge song and definitely a bit favorite of mine from the last two years, so it had to either rank here twice (or be much higher than #37). So here we are!  :w00tbounce:  I have been loving Brendon's P!ATD's music the last few years a lot. I love how huge a success this song was. I heard it sooooo many times on the radio, but I never tired of it. It's such an anthem and so encouraging.  It just gets me all hyped up! You know why? Cause you gotta have HIGH HIGH HOPES. :ohyeah:  I love how the music starts with that epic instrumental playing so quietly. They are teasing us because it's about to get LOUD in here. :ohyeah: The song still starts off with a bang with that chorus, but it really does escalate with even more energy and oomph later on, so I'll get to my favorite chorus parts then. "Mama said fulfill the prophecy" Wally called Brendon a momma's boy and I love it.  Momma has great advice and listen to all she says in this verse!  I love all those momma parts. He sounds great on the slowed down pre-chorus (and the whole thing), but then here it comes! HAD TO HAVE HIGH HIGH HOPES FOR A LIVING. SHOOTING FOR THE STARS WHEN I COULDN'T MAKE A KILLING. DIDN'T HAVE A DIME BUT I ALWAYS HAD A VISION. ALWAYS HAD HIGH HIGH HOPES. :bobo:  The energy there is amazing! I just want to bang my head and run around and celebrate something. (!) I don't know, but it's so uplifting and optimistic, which I love. My favorite lyrics are "Didn't have a dime but I always had a vision" and "Didn't know how but I always had a feeling, I was gonna be that one in a million"  :wub: So much positivity!  Momma has more to say in the next verse too. She wasn't done talking! Just like Peter's mom. But these are all good things! The second pre-chorus also has extra lines this time and it's great. "They say it's all been done but they haven't seen the best of me So I got one more run and it's gonna be a sight to see" There is such an anticipatory feeling at this part before the chorus comes back in, which fits the lyrics perfectly too. BRING IT.  :ohyeah: omg that first half of the chorus with the music dropped out is so powerful! But then it starts to come back in and :w00tbounce: I'm feeling so good and have HIGH HIGH HOPES for sure listening to this. Thank you Brendon. This is such an anthem and I can't get enough of it. 

16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You

I'm sure Wally would want me to mention how he told me I would love this song before I ever heard it... and he was right. stuart.gif I mean I didn't actually love it before hearing it because that's not possible. :giggle:  But he knew I would once I heard it! Then he became a silly Wally wondering if this song would make the list after all. HERE IT IS in all its glory.  :wub: This has such a great poppy, dancey, catchy vibe about that is so infectious and I absolutely love it!  :omg: It definitely feels a bit throwback and I love that style. She can't stop thinking about this guy and well we see from the video, she's thinking about him among her bath tub of tons of bubbles. :giggle: That's a real mood. She's thinking about him a ton and wondering if he's also thinking about her.... or who he's thinking about. Not sure who this song is in reference to, but it seems to be more about two single people than a married couple. Actually, she said it's about the early stages of a relationship, which makes sense, so I guess it's a throwback in more ways than one. I really love her vocals throughout the song. I can't explain them, but I love the sound.  "I've been thinkin' 'bout you, Wondering who's stuck in your head at night. Wonder if I ever cross your mind. Keeping you up in your bed at night"   :bobo: It's all sung in such a delightful way though, so who cares if thoughts of him are keeping us up at night? I really love this part: "I'm wondering if your love's a game. Just kissing girls and taking names" :bobo: That's me. Kissing boys and taking names! :bobo::dead: And wow, she's really going to town dancing like crazy in this video by herself in that hotel. It's so flirty. :giggle: I love the way she sings "I've been thinkin' 'bout you" at 2:27. So pretty.  heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  Oh and that part after too "Maybe you're my destiny. Or maybe just a fantasy. Maybe it's just my imagination" :bobo: I also feel like the chorus elevates a little more every time. Is it just me? It has more of a punch and I love it. And yep, she says again how she's thinking about him all the time, including early morning, in the evening, all day, etc. It never ends and I love it.  Definitely one of my favorite Ciara songs ever, if not my favorite! I wish I could even have it higher. 

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker:

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound:

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young:

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes:
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You:

Clues for 15-11:

- Another song from an artist in the 20-16 set.

- Two songs from different artists whose names start with the same letter (the artists, not the songs).

- A song from Wally's 16-11 set: 

- A one-worded song title.

14 hours ago, miss denise said:

I made a note of it and will bring it up.... at the appropriate time. Yeah. OMGG. I was thinking of doing this last night when I went to bed, but then thought I might not be able to sleep. :dead: I did it this morning and.... I don't know what to say.  :stealth:

Maybe, but you know a lot of them don't even reveal who that is. lol o m g. This is just wow. I can't believe you with this question. Um yeah well this is too much for here and now and I just can't.

Yes, you're welcome. It's Patreon. omg you can't call Hunter bad. But I would die if he did. :wub: 

- Yes, I was wubbing and said you named the same part as me. :wub: 

- Sorry for all the strangeness and confusion with this. 😢 lol I mentioned the sweater for you. Aww. I like it too. It always makes me think of TBBT (and I think we had this convo). ❤️ 

- Yeah, that's what Wiki says. Oh. Yess. What is cheesy? But no, I only laughed at the last part, like I said. Yep yep. Thank you. I did. :wub: lol you saying this as if it means actually watching something.

Hmm okay but the question is…. when is the appropriate time? OMGGG LOL I love this. But awwww you should have thought about this. :omg: LOL yess that would keep you up. :haha: But oooo yayy. Omggg whattt? Why nott? :(

Ooh awww at this. Ugh that is frustrating, I know. Omggg whattt? I was just asking you a question. Gah I feel like you are telling me nothing at all anymore. :lmao:

Thanks. ❤️  Ooh not familiar with that. Oooh, well he isn’t text you back when eh should have. He needs to do so. (!)

- Yayyy I love that. ❤️ 

- Awww that’s ok. That’s the story of my life, so don’t worry. :wub: Lol thank you for that. Ooooh wow yeah I think and kinda remember us talking about that. Doesn’t make me think of TBBT but that’s funny. :haha:

- Ooh okay. It just was to me. That’s all. Oooh alright. That part was funny. :haha: Yayyness! You’re welcome. Oooh lol….well I didn’t know what else to say there. :haha:

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: LMAOO Well dangg, here I thought Sucker was a legit Top 10 song for you. And I feel soo super awkward having all of these JoBros songs higher than you. :dead: But yeah this was definitely a huge song and a song i could never get away from. Definitely my most heard song of 2019 and I shockingly never got really sick of it either. 😮 Omgg lol you with loving songs with good layers.  :haha: Anyway this is a fun song, and it’s catchy and I like how they sing on this. Omgg yes i know you love that Joe cars/bars line and how obsessed you are with that. :haha: OMGG you don’t want to dance on top of cars though? 😮 i love the chorus and yeah those parts are a lot of fun and super catchy to sing along to. Oooh yeah the whistling is fun and lol I see oe doing that in some performances and it’s hilarious to me. But yeah I love this and by far my favorite song of theirs. :yes:

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: Whoaa I was not expecting this song to be so high. 😮 But yeah i hear and see a lack of love for this song which makes me sad because I do really enjoy it. I heard it on your intermission list and am glad it became a single as it is perfect or summer. Def one of those songs you could play at a barberque on a Saturday in the summer. :haha: Yess you’re listing my  favorite parts from the chorus, although I also love the pre-chorus too. I do love all of these parts you are shouting out.  omgg Your comment of aerie not eating fish. That made me laugh. :haha: The bridge is fun and yeah this song as a whole is really fun and I really enjoy it. omggg whoa you talking about the part where they ruin the highlight of her voice. Aww sorry about that but ugh that can be annoying when that happens in music videos.

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: omggg please tell me i guess this. I guess Thomas Rhett but forgot if i guessed this song. I don’t really know this song but have heard about it from you. I remember you talking about wishing Lauren Alaina danced a VW to this and I think that was when I first about it but can’t remember when I first heard this (if I did). Omgg yeah the country charts are soooo weird to me with how it takes forever to songs to raise and go up on the charts. :? Aww yeah this song has a sweet sentiment to it and message to it. OMGGG your Billy Joel comment. I can kinda hear it there - I am thinking of “She’s Always a Woman.” Def kinda has that sound to me in parts - please agree with me. Omgg then yess here you go mentioning the Lauren comment which I knew from you. :haha: Sorry that couldn’t happen. This is a really sweet song with a lot of sweet and touching lyrics and beautifyl storytelling. Tomas does sound really nice throughout it. And yeah the song is relatable for people. Ooh awww your comments on the bridge and how the end of the video gets to you. Aww Denise. :’( But yeah I think this is the first time i heard this in full but this is a really nice song.

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: Oooooh whoa see I kept wondering and doubting if High Hopes would be on here or if this was too 2018 for you. I wasn’t expecting this on here but love that you have this on here. omggg your reaction s of #37 on 2018 list…. that is not a bad ranking at all but glad you were able to give it more justice. :haha: Niceee magic there haha. Omgg yess i hear this song a ton on the radio throughout 2018 and 2019 and I never really got sick of this either. This is a great anthemic song and it’s very encouraging for sure. Yesss at how this song gets you so hip! I love the chorus and how positive it is and it definitely comes out with a bang. omgg you calling me out calling Brendon a mama’s boy.  But yess it’s great he gives a shout out to his mama and all of what she says to him in the song. I agree with all of what you’re saying and yessss at you shouting out that chorus. I totallyy agree with you there! :bobo: I love the energy in this here too. omggg you want to band your head and run? LOL WHATT the heck is going on? :lmao: Love all of the positivity and I know all of these parts sooo well and I don’t even need to listen to them. :lmao: OMGGG you at Peter’s mom? You talking about the ICON that is Barb? :wub::dead: But yeah I don’t really know what else to say because i love all of these parts you mention, the positivity of it and just everything you said. ❤️

16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You: OMGGG yay for all of my opening shout-out comments here! But yesss call me out on all of this truth here. (!) I was def wanting you to hear this as I knew you would love it and glad i was right. OMGGG welllll hey now, I was not expecting you to love this 16th spot high though. :dead: There were songs I saw ranked lower that I thought you loved more, so I was losing hope tat I should not have done. But yayy all of your comments are fitting with how you describe the song. :bobo: Agreed this song has a throwback feel to it and yeah it’s super cute with the subject matter and the video is really cute, fun and hot all together. Interesting on your two single people vs. married couple comment. I never really thought about that. But wit her singing about thinking bout you, I would think she would be singing about and thinking of her husband. But ok what you’re saying she said makes sense and works. :yes: Ciara does sound really pretty and cute throughout this song. LOL Yess I love the “just kissing girls and taking names” part. omggg LOLOL YOU SAYING THAT’S YOU. Well DANG there, Denise. :dead: Who are these boys you are doing this with? 😘 We all know Ciara is an incredible dancer and she showcases that in the video. I love all of these parts you are listing here. It’s a lot of fun. Omgg whoa at this possibly being your favorite Ciara song. Def not the case for me although I do love it and it’s my favorite from her in awhile. :bobo:

Clues for 15-11:

- Another song from an artist in the 20-16 set. // Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Panic! at the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It. Don’t really know or think the other artists will show up.

- Two songs from different artists whose names start with the same letter (the artists, not the songs).  // Taylor Swift’s Lover or Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her / Selena Gomez’s Lose You to Love Me, Shawn Mendes’ If I Can’t Have You / Lauren Alaina’s Getting Good, Lady Antebellum’s What If I Never Get Over You

- A song from Wally's 16-11 set: Panic! at the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It or Shawn Mendes’ If I Can’t Have You. I can see it being either one of those.

- A one-worded song title. // Taylor Swift’s Lover (although expecting that to make Top 10), Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak

On 3/14/2020 at 12:05 PM, *Wallace said:

Hmm okay but the question is…. when is the appropriate time? OMGGG LOL I love this. But awwww you should have thought about this. :omg: LOL yess that would keep you up. :haha: But oooo yayy. Omggg whattt? Why nott? :(

Ooh awww at this. Ugh that is frustrating, I know. Omggg whattt? I was just asking you a question. Gah I feel like you are telling me nothing at all anymore. :lmao:

Thanks. ❤️  Ooh not familiar with that. Oooh, well he isn’t text you back when eh should have. He needs to do so. (!)

- Awww that’s ok. That’s the story of my life, so don’t worry. :wub: Lol thank you for that. Ooooh wow yeah I think and kinda remember us talking about that. Doesn’t make me think of TBBT but that’s funny. :haha:

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker: LMAOO Well dangg, here I thought Sucker was a legit Top 10 song for you. And I feel soo super awkward having all of these JoBros songs higher than you. :dead: But yeah this was definitely a huge song and a song i could never get away from. Definitely my most heard song of 2019 and I shockingly never got really sick of it either. 😮 Omgg lol you with loving songs with good layers.  :haha: Anyway this is a fun song, and it’s catchy and I like how they sing on this. Omgg yes i know you love that Joe cars/bars line and how obsessed you are with that. :haha: OMGG you don’t want to dance on top of cars though? 😮 i love the chorus and yeah those parts are a lot of fun and super catchy to sing along to. Oooh yeah the whistling is fun and lol I see oe doing that in some performances and it’s hilarious to me. But yeah I love this and by far my favorite song of theirs. :yes:

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: Whoaa I was not expecting this song to be so high. 😮 But yeah i hear and see a lack of love for this song which makes me sad because I do really enjoy it. I heard it on your intermission list and am glad it became a single as it is perfect or summer. Def one of those songs you could play at a barberque on a Saturday in the summer. :haha: Yess you’re listing my  favorite parts from the chorus, although I also love the pre-chorus too. I do love all of these parts you are shouting out.  omgg Your comment of aerie not eating fish. That made me laugh. :haha: The bridge is fun and yeah this song as a whole is really fun and I really enjoy it. omggg whoa you talking about the part where they ruin the highlight of her voice. Aww sorry about that but ugh that can be annoying when that happens in music videos.

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: omggg please tell me i guess this. I guess Thomas Rhett but forgot if i guessed this song. I don’t really know this song but have heard about it from you. I remember you talking about wishing Lauren Alaina danced a VW to this and I think that was when I first about it but can’t remember when I first heard this (if I did). Omgg yeah the country charts are soooo weird to me with how it takes forever to songs to raise and go up on the charts. :? Aww yeah this song has a sweet sentiment to it and message to it. OMGGG your Billy Joel comment. I can kinda hear it there - I am thinking of “She’s Always a Woman.” Def kinda has that sound to me in parts - please agree with me. Omgg then yess here you go mentioning the Lauren comment which I knew from you. :haha: Sorry that couldn’t happen. This is a really sweet song with a lot of sweet and touching lyrics and beautifyl storytelling. Tomas does sound really nice throughout it. And yeah the song is relatable for people. Ooh awww your comments on the bridge and how the end of the video gets to you. Aww Denise. :’( But yeah I think this is the first time i heard this in full but this is a really nice song.

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: Oooooh whoa see I kept wondering and doubting if High Hopes would be on here or if this was too 2018 for you. I wasn’t expecting this on here but love that you have this on here. omggg your reaction s of #37 on 2018 list…. that is not a bad ranking at all but glad you were able to give it more justice. :haha: Niceee magic there haha. Omgg yess i hear this song a ton on the radio throughout 2018 and 2019 and I never really got sick of this either. This is a great anthemic song and it’s very encouraging for sure. Yesss at how this song gets you so hip! I love the chorus and how positive it is and it definitely comes out with a bang. omgg you calling me out calling Brendon a mama’s boy.  But yess it’s great he gives a shout out to his mama and all of what she says to him in the song. I agree with all of what you’re saying and yessss at you shouting out that chorus. I totallyy agree with you there! :bobo: I love the energy in this here too. omggg you want to band your head and run? LOL WHATT the heck is going on? :lmao: Love all of the positivity and I know all of these parts sooo well and I don’t even need to listen to them. :lmao: OMGGG you at Peter’s mom? You talking about the ICON that is Barb? :wub::dead: But yeah I don’t really know what else to say because i love all of these parts you mention, the positivity of it and just everything you said. ❤️

16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You: OMGGG yay for all of my opening shout-out comments here! But yesss call me out on all of this truth here. (!) I was def wanting you to hear this as I knew you would love it and glad i was right. OMGGG welllll hey now, I was not expecting you to love this 16th spot high though. :dead: There were songs I saw ranked lower that I thought you loved more, so I was losing hope tat I should not have done. But yayy all of your comments are fitting with how you describe the song. :bobo: Agreed this song has a throwback feel to it and yeah it’s super cute with the subject matter and the video is really cute, fun and hot all together. Interesting on your two single people vs. married couple comment. I never really thought about that. But wit her singing about thinking bout you, I would think she would be singing about and thinking of her husband. But ok what you’re saying she said makes sense and works. :yes: Ciara does sound really pretty and cute throughout this song. LOL Yess I love the “just kissing girls and taking names” part. omggg LOLOL YOU SAYING THAT’S YOU. Well DANG there, Denise. :dead: Who are these boys you are doing this with? 😘 We all know Ciara is an incredible dancer and she showcases that in the video. I love all of these parts you are listing here. It’s a lot of fun. Omgg whoa at this possibly being your favorite Ciara song. Def not the case for me although I do love it and it’s my favorite from her in awhile. :bobo:

Clues for 15-11:

- Another song from an artist in the 20-16 set. // Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Panic! at the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It. Don’t really know or think the other artists will show up.

- Two songs from different artists whose names start with the same letter (the artists, not the songs).  // Taylor Swift’s Lover or Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her / Selena Gomez’s Lose You to Love Me, Shawn Mendes’ If I Can’t Have You / Lauren Alaina’s Getting Good, Lady Antebellum’s What If I Never Get Over You

- A song from Wally's 16-11 set: Panic! at the Disco’s Hey Look Ma, I Made It or Shawn Mendes’ If I Can’t Have You. I can see it being either one of those.

- A one-worded song title. // Taylor Swift’s Lover (although expecting that to make Top 10), Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak

When I talk about him on the other list. :dead:  I did think of it... that's what I said, lol. But I wasn't sure of doing it because I needed some sleep. Becauseee.... too many feels. :omg: 

Yes. lol it's not just a question. Not true, but it's very awkward and not something I want to talk about here. 

❤️ I knowww and I hope. 😢

Oh my. :(  lol you thanking me. Oh, it does for me, because Penny played Mimi in the play and she kept singing that song (which made Leonard and Sheldon run away :lmao:  ) 

- Ooooo. I still love it and this is still high. Don't say that. :(  Yess and I wouldn't think you did since it made your top 3. I doo. Yay! I love that part so much. :bobo: Oh, maybe? Seems a little much for me to do, but hmm. Yay, it is so fun!

- Why not? I love Carrie and love this song. Boo that. :( But yay you agreeing with me! Summer vibes. :bobo:  I love it all too. I don't know who "aerie" is, but what? I'm only supporting the fishies. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI agree. Ugh yes, that was so bad of them.

- Yes, you did.  Ah yess, that is when I told you about the song.  Same with me and the country charts.  Yes. ❤️ omg yay you hearing the Billy Joel thing too. I think I can get it with that song. Yep and yayy you remembering that before I mentioned it here. :wub: I completely agree, of course. Yay! ❤️ 

- I know you did. I wasn't thinking it would be, but noo, #37 is not a good ranking for this song if it's only going to rank one year. :no: I had to fix that. Thank you. Yess, Wally! "Yesss at how this song gets you so hip!" :giggle: But yayy all this. You did and she gets more than a shout out! Woohooo. :bobo: Well, I don't know. It just has that energy so I need to do something. Same. YOU KNOW IT. :wub: We need to discuss. :wub:  But ah yayayy!

- Yes I shall and also on the untruth. :lmao:  But yes, you knew it and were very right. But wrong about this because I do love it this much, so wow me loving it even more than you expected. I exceeded expectations. :wub:  :bobo: No, siree. I hope you are very pleased with me now! Woohooo. Yes. Well yeah... she shouldn't be wondering who her husband is thinking about and if it's her, unless the song had a very different kind of vibe. But this is happy and flirty. I love it too. :wub:  LOL your reaction. There are so many kissable men. :wub: You know who they are. :wub:  I agree with what you're saying here too. Well OH. I hope it's still up there. 😢  I love it so much.

Yesss the guesses.  shifty.gif.2cea6c1070b3c0cedb22f868fa05c50b.gif "Taylor Swift’s Lover (although expecting that to make Top 10), Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak" So you don't expect Hunter in my Top 10? detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

When I talk about him on the other list. :dead:  I did think of it... that's what I said, lol. But I wasn't sure of doing it because I needed some sleep. Becauseee.... too many feels. :omg: 

Yes. lol it's not just a question. Not true, but it's very awkward and not something I want to talk about here. 

❤️ I knowww and I hope. 😢

Oh my. :(  lol you thanking me. Oh, it does for me, because Penny played Mimi in the play and she kept singing that song (which made Leonard and Sheldon run away :lmao:  ) 

- Ooooo. I still love it and this is still high. Don't say that. :(  Yess and I wouldn't think you did since it made your top 3. I doo. Yay! I love that part so much. :bobo: Oh, maybe? Seems a little much for me to do, but hmm. Yay, it is so fun!

- Why not? I love Carrie and love this song. Boo that. :( But yay you agreeing with me! Summer vibes. :bobo:  I love it all too. I don't know who "aerie" is, but what? I'm only supporting the fishies. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifI agree. Ugh yes, that was so bad of them.

- Yes, you did.  Ah yess, that is when I told you about the song.  Same with me and the country charts.  Yes. ❤️ omg yay you hearing the Billy Joel thing too. I think I can get it with that song. Yep and yayy you remembering that before I mentioned it here. :wub: I completely agree, of course. Yay! ❤️ 

- I know you did. I wasn't thinking it would be, but noo, #37 is not a good ranking for this song if it's only going to rank one year. :no: I had to fix that. Thank you. Yess, Wally! "Yesss at how this song gets you so hip!" :giggle: But yayy all this. You did and she gets more than a shout out! Woohooo. :bobo: Well, I don't know. It just has that energy so I need to do something. Same. YOU KNOW IT. :wub: We need to discuss. :wub:  But ah yayayy!

- Yes I shall and also on the untruth. :lmao:  But yes, you knew it and were very right. But wrong about this because I do love it this much, so wow me loving it even more than you expected. I exceeded expectations. :wub:  :bobo: No, siree. I hope you are very pleased with me now! Woohooo. Yes. Well yeah... she shouldn't be wondering who her husband is thinking about and if it's her, unless the song had a very different kind of vibe. But this is happy and flirty. I love it too. :wub:  LOL your reaction. There are so many kissable men. :wub: You know who they are. :wub:  I agree with what you're saying here too. Well OH. I hope it's still up there. 😢  I love it so much.

Yesss the guesses.  shifty.gif.2cea6c1070b3c0cedb22f868fa05c50b.gif "Taylor Swift’s Lover (although expecting that to make Top 10), Hunter Hayes’ Heartbreak" So you don't expect Hunter in my Top 10? detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897c3bb378.gif

Well oh. :dead: Oooh yayy that’s good. Ahhh alright and yeah sleep is important to get. But feeling the feels are even more important! :omg:

But it is a question. Oooh awww :’(

I hope so too.

Awww yeah. Lol I had to thank you. :giggle: Oooh lmaooo yess I remember you showing me clips of this. :lmao:

- Oooh i know you do. Sorryy but I can’t help but feel that way when you are a much bigger fan than me. :lmao: LOL Yeahhh me neitehrrr, haha. Yayy for the love here. 😄  Oooh lol hahaha probably but if a guy you liked wanted to do that, you wouldn’t turn that down. 😘 It is.

- Ooh no I didn’t say or mean anything about you not loving the song. I know you do. But it seems not as well loved from other people. But yesss I do agree with you for sure! Aerie is aerie. ❤️ That was about Carrie. I know. Although this is awkward as I’ve been eating fish the last few nights. Aww sorry about that.

- Mhmm and yess you did tell me about that song then. :yes: Yes. LOL I probably wouldn’t have thought it on my own so thanks for kinda clueing me into that haha. LOL Yesss i did. :lmao: Yay agreement!

- Ahh yeah you really surprised me. I know you really love HH but you also say you really love songs you put at #37, so I would think that ranking would have been fine with you. But i understand how it wasn’t. I go with that logic a lot. :giggle: LOL Ugh i meant hype. :lmao: Mhmmm as she certainly deserves there. :Yes: Ahhh yeah I get that and it certainly does have that energy. OMGG YESSS. :wub: Lmaooo and well we did discuss and were obsessed with the same thing so yayy. ❤️

- Thanks for proving my doubts wrong there. :haha: The main reasoning of this was that i didn’t expect this song to outrank  “ME!” so when that song showed up, i was thinking “Ugh nooo TBY then? :(“ Mhmmm I totally knew soo work it me there. Mhmmm yesss this is alll true. You did exceed all of my expectations here so yayness for that. :omg: Aww yess i am very pleased tree haha. Oo ok I didn’t think that closely about it - just of them thinking of each other. :haha: Happy and flirty are the kind of songs you like. 😘 Lol yesss I had a lot to react to here soo :giggle: OMGGG how many kissable men out there for you? :dead: Yayy glad we love the agreement. Oooh goshhh, I don’t know. I love a lot of her songs, so I got to think and figure it all out as i really don’t know. But i know and am glad you love it so much. ❤️ 

Woohooo! Oooh LMAO Well that’s not true. I can see both of those songs being in your Top 10. And if they are, then….. I don’t know what else to guess. :lmao:

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Well oh. :dead: Oooh yayy that’s good. Ahhh alright and yeah sleep is important to get. But feeling the feels are even more important! :omg:

But it is a question. Oooh awww :’(

Awww yeah. Lol I had to thank you. :giggle: Oooh lmaooo yess I remember you showing me clips of this. :lmao:

- Oooh i know you do. Sorryy but I can’t help but feel that way when you are a much bigger fan than me. :lmao: LOL Yeahhh me neitehrrr, haha. Yayy for the love here. 😄  Oooh lol hahaha probably but if a guy you liked wanted to do that, you wouldn’t turn that down. 😘 It is.

- Ooh no I didn’t say or mean anything about you not loving the song. I know you do. But it seems not as well loved from other people. But yesss I do agree with you for sure! Aerie is aerie. ❤️ That was about Carrie. I know. Although this is awkward as I’ve been eating fish the last few nights. Aww sorry about that.

- Mhmm and yess you did tell me about that song then. :yes: Yes. LOL I probably wouldn’t have thought it on my own so thanks for kinda clueing me into that haha. LOL Yesss i did. :lmao: Yay agreement!

- Ahh yeah you really surprised me. I know you really love HH but you also say you really love songs you put at #37, so I would think that ranking would have been fine with you. But i understand how it wasn’t. I go with that logic a lot. :giggle: LOL Ugh i meant hype. :lmao: Mhmmm as she certainly deserves there. :Yes: Ahhh yeah I get that and it certainly does have that energy. OMGG YESSS. :wub: Lmaooo and well we did discuss and were obsessed with the same thing so yayy. ❤️

- Thanks for proving my doubts wrong there. :haha: The main reasoning of this was that i didn’t expect this song to outrank  “ME!” so when that song showed up, i was thinking “Ugh nooo TBY then? :(“ Mhmmm I totally knew soo work it me there. Mhmmm yesss this is alll true. You did exceed all of my expectations here so yayness for that. :omg: Aww yess i am very pleased tree haha. Oo ok I didn’t think that closely about it - just of them thinking of each other. :haha: Happy and flirty are the kind of songs you like. 😘 Lol yesss I had a lot to react to here soo :giggle: OMGGG how many kissable men out there for you? :dead: Yayy glad we love the agreement. Oooh goshhh, I don’t know. I love a lot of her songs, so I got to think and figure it all out as i really don’t know. But i know and am glad you love it so much. ❤️ 

Woohooo! Oooh LMAO Well that’s not true. I can see both of those songs being in your Top 10. And if they are, then….. I don’t know what else to guess. :lmao:

lol. Yes.... omg Wally. :dead:  

I know it is. But you know what you are asking me. We can talk about it later. 

lol. Yesss I did! :wub: 

- Okay. lol if he wanted to do it with me or himself? 

- Ooooh, but you know I love it, so doesn't matter if other people do. I know. Oh. :blushingwave:

- ❤️ You're welcome, but I'm glad you agree so much. Yayy.

- omggg I thought this was about Hunter at first. "I know you really love HH"  :giggle: But oooo, well yeah, but gah I thought I explained it. It was such a big favorite that the ranking didn't reflect to me. I know. Yay.  Yesss. :wub: :giggle: 

- You're welcome. Oooo... wow such a specific song comparison. 😮 omg that thought. Okay yay, I'm glad and thought you would be very happy. Oh. LOL you. I love many kinds of songs, but yes.  I seeee. OMG. Why do I have to say a number? :dead:  Ahhh I would love to know. :wub: 

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. lol okay. You'll see very soon.

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved

I actually came across this song somehow before it started getting played on Top 40 radio, so it was shocking to me how it then came out of nowhere as a huge hit. I kind of love and hate when that happens, with the hate part being because it was supposed to be my little secret song. :giggle: But I'm only kidding. It's great that this song became so successful and I especially love when that happens with a ballad, as it seems so much rarer and harder to accomplish. This reminds me of something I'd hear from James Arthur or even Sam Smith. I love the vocals and emotion of this song, which is obviously about the difficulty going through a breakup. The dynamics in his voice are fantastic and so powerful. I love when he says, "I need somebody to heal, somebody to know, somebody to have, somebody to hold" But I love the next part even more:  "It's easy to say, but it's never the same. I guess I kinda liked the way you numbed all the pain." bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifThat last part in particular is so powerful and wow...  It only continues in the chorus and wow, you can hear all the pain and angst in his vocals. I love that so much. NOW THE DAY BLEEDS. INTO NIGHTFALL. AND YOU'RE NOT HERE. TO GET ME THROUGH IT ALL. I LET MY GUARD DOWN. AND THEN YOU PULLED THE RUG. I WAS GETTING KINDA USED TO BEING SOMEONE YOU LOVED. My favorites are when he sings "And you're not hereee to get me through it alll' crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif and "And then you pulled the ruggg, I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved" I feel like that last part, and main line of the song, is cleverly written. Maybe that's an exaggeration, but it's not a line I've ever heard before, yet is a very real emotion to have following a breakup. You were used to being someone they loved. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif  The bridge is absolutely amazing too and again the emotion in the vocals... wow. "And I tend to close my eyes when it hurts sometimes, I fall into your arms" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I should be shouting it because of the power of his voice there, but I think I lost my voice earlier. :giggle: But.. "I'll be safe in your sound 'til I come back around" Ugh amazing.  I love how softly he sings going into the chorus after that, or well it's not soft, but the music is not as loud, so his vocal is more pronounced. My favorite chorus parts I highlighted earlier are still the same here. Ahh.  This song did so amazingly well on the charts in so many countries, it's amazing.... I never got tired of this on the radio, even though I heard it a million times. Also, Wally shared this dance with me from Strictly Come Dancing that I also want to post because I love it and want to fangirl for Aljaz. :giggle:heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif Ever since I saw it, I often think of it when hearing the song. I could get used to being someone you love. :wub: /Denise's version

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It

Panic! At The Disco has had some huge hit singles lately and I am so happy for his their success. stuart.gif I'm actually not sure which song I love more between this and "High Hopes", and I have them so close together. It's tricky, especially with the timing release of "High Hopes", soo... I don't know. But this is another really catchy and infectious song that I heard a lot on the radio, yet never got tired of. It has this great energy to it that makes it feel like such an anthem you want to sing along to. It really is a celebratory song as he chronicles his journey with his career and how he achieved his goals. His vocals on the pre-chorus are really good, but the best is the transition into the chorus where he goes "And if you lose, boo-hoo..... HEY LOOK MA, I MADE IT!" :bobo: I can't even decide on a favorite part of the chorus because it's all so great and fun. "Everything's comin' up aces, aces, If it's a dream, don't wake me, don't wake me" :bobo: I want to dance to all of it. :bobo: This line in the second verse always stood out to me: "Or they're honey-suckle phonies" My mom loves honey suckle, so I always think of her. :wub:  Funny since this song addresses a mom, which also makes me believe it's a sequel to "High Hopes" because in that one he was talking about all her advice for his life and going after his dreams, and here... he's telling her he made it! There's no way that's a coincidence.  Ooh I love his extra line he adds into the last chorus: "I see it, I want it, I take it, take it" :bobo:  I feel like a lot of people can relate this song to anything they succeed at in their life, because it's just too easy not to. I'll arrive at some location and be like HEY LOOK MA I MADE IT. :bobo: Just because I can.  I also especially love the way he sings the last line of the song. Oh, and love puppet Brendon in the video too. :giggle: 

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You

Shawn knows how to put out some super catchy songs (and sometimes have them not properly released to radio original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif ) and this is another one of those. I heard this a ton on radio, but always loved it. It's so addicting and kicks off with that jammy chorus right from the start. :bobo: It's obviously about his obsession with this girl and how everything in his life is about her. I. CAN'T. WRITE. ONE. SONG. THAT'S. NOT. ABOUT. YOU. :bobo: CAN'T. DRINK. WITHOUT. THINKIN'. ABOUT. YOU. :bobo:  IS. IT. TOO. LATE. TO. TELL. YOU. THAT.  EVERYTHING. MEANS. NOTHING. IF. I. CAN'T. HAVE. YOU. (!) You just have to sing it like that with all the little pauses. It's part of the appeal.  Also, it's good he can't have a drink because children are too young for that, Shawn. (!)  The verses are all fine and dandy, but the chorus is where it's truly at. I :clap: CAN'T :clap: WRITE :clap: ONE :clap: SONG :clap: THAT'S :clap: NOT :clap: ABOUT :clap: YOU :clap: I did notice after some time how repetitive this song is and I had to not let that get to me, but the infectiousness of the chorus wins out and I'm still over here jamming. I also love the times he goes into his falsetto. I love his voice.  He looks so happy near the end of this video too. :giggle: Happy Shawn cracks me up.  He should be sad though because the girl is nowhere to be found.

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You

I can't remember my thoughts when I first heard this Lady Antebellum song, but I know at some point I started to really love it a lot and it became one of my favorite songs of the moment. I also heard this every now and then on the radio, which always made me happy. I miss this from Lady A. :wub: Their ballads, in particular, really resonate with me somehow and this is another to add to the list. This song is pretty self-explanatory from the title, but it's about the feeling of never being able to move on from a past relationship or find anything better. :( Ugh, that is sad. Also, fun fact - this song was written by Ryan Hurd, who is married to Marren Morris. ^_^ He wrote it at the thought of losing her, so oh my that's really sad.  Charles sounds really good on the first verse, but the chorus is where I begin to thrive. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif WHAT IF I'M TRYING. BUT THEN I CLOSE MY EYES. AND THEN I'M RIGHT BACK. LOST IN THE LAST GOODBYE. AND WHAT IF TIME DOESN'T DO WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO DO. WHAT IF I NEVER GET OVER YOUUU. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif:broken: The "lost in the last goodbye" and "what if time doesn't do what it's supposed to do?" parts are my absolute favorite. I really like Hillary's solo as well, and aww she's talking about meeting someone new, but her mind and heart are still somewhere else. The bridge where they ask all these questions has such a great build-up too and ah I love it. "What if I never get over? What if I never get closure? What if I never get back all the wasted words I told ya? What if it never gets better? What if this lasts forever and ever and ever?" And the way they stretch out that last part into the I'M TRYINGGG of the chorus is flawless. The "dooo" at 2:26. :wub:  I love the ab-libs at the end, but they also add in some new lyrics "What if I gave you (what if I gave you) everything I got? What if your love was my one and only shot? What if I end up with nothing to compare it to" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I don't even know which is my favorite... maybe the last part. Ah. I can't stop loving everything, especially all those ad-libs near the end. Yes. This is so good.

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club

Ugh, so this song was released with a music video and everything and then Wikipedia wanted to later decide that it's only a promo single? I think not. I cannot deal with all this madness.  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It's too late and I don't want to remove it from the list. I even wanted this in the Top 10, but it may have a chance next year... if this gets properly promoted as a real single. There is a video, so I'm very confused with the situation. What I'm not confused about is how much I LOVE this song and did immediately.  Although, I didn't know what to expect when I first heard Kelsea was going to release a song with this title. But yeah, as soon as I heard it, I loved it oh so much. It's all about how she prefers to stay in with friends, rather than going out to a club and all the messiness that comes with it. Same same same. Although, I actually took it as staying in for a quiet night at first, while the video shows she's still having quite the time with her friends. But it shows you and your friends can have a party without it getting too crazy. "I like puttin' on a dress and dancin' with my feelings" :giggle:  This is certainly relevant. I love the parts where she goes into her upper register before the choruses too, like with that "I could be the life of any party, I can play along with anybody, but sorry" before the first one. Ooh so good. :wub: I love the vibe of the chorus so much though. I can't explain it, but it has this feeling that is almost nostalgic for me somehow. I DON'T WANNA GO TO THE CLUB. I DON'T WANNA WATCH EVERYBODY AROUND ME TRY TO HOOK UP.  heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  She's so cute in the video too. I love the kind of stops in between lyrics in the chorus, but my favorite part is "And say stuff" for some reason. AND SAY STUFF (!) Oh, but "So what's wrong with me 'cause I don't wanna go to the club" Nothing is. Everything is right. And then there's that transition into the second chorus too. "I'm stressin' over conversations, but now that's anxiety that I'm erasin', 'cause lately" :wub: She hits those falsettos again, but then the last part has more power. Love that! Then she sings the bridge so fast which is a nice contrast to the stops I mentioned in the chorus. I love it all!  :omg: "I don't wanna wake up on the floor of a bathroom, lookin' at the stamps on my hand like a tattoo, say I'm never doin' that again if I don't have to, and I don't have to" :bobo: :wub: Darn right.  omg it has such an addicting groove that I love. :bobo: But then she finishes that thought by saying she doesn't have to go to the club. It's all so groovy. :bobo: I love the background ad-libs at the end of the song too. So good. This needs to be a smash on the radio. And they should play it in clubs too. :giggle: Also,  from now on whenever anyone texts me to go out, I just send them a voice memo playing the part starting at 0:29. (!) Just kidding. Maybe. :giggle:    Sorry, I don't wanna go to the club! :bobo:  Ooh and shout out to Kelsea because her new album is out this Friday and I can't wait. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved:

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It:

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You:

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You:

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club:

TOP 10! I can't believe we finally made it. No more clues... but you know I want to see those predictions of what songs will appear and in what order. :wub: 

14 hours ago, miss denise said:

lol. Yes.... omg Wally. :dead:  

I know it is. But you know what you are asking me. We can talk about it later. 

lol. Yesss I did! :wub: 

- Okay. lol if he wanted to do it with me or himself? 

- Ooooh, but you know I love it, so doesn't matter if other people do. I know. Oh. :blushingwave:

- ❤️ You're welcome, but I'm glad you agree so much. Yayy.

- omggg I thought this was about Hunter at first. "I know you really love HH"  :giggle: But oooo, well yeah, but gah I thought I explained it. It was such a big favorite that the ranking didn't reflect to me. I know. Yay.  Yesss. :wub: :giggle: 

- You're welcome. Oooo... wow such a specific song comparison. 😮 omg that thought. Okay yay, I'm glad and thought you would be very happy. Oh. LOL you. I love many kinds of songs, but yes.  I seeee. OMG. Why do I have to say a number? :dead:  Ahhh I would love to know. :wub: 

Hmmmmmmmm. Interesting. lol okay. You'll see very soon.

Whhaaatttt Denise? What did I do? 😮

Mhmm. I hope later is sooner than later :haha:

Yayy. ❤️ 

- Whichever you prefer.

- Mhmmm I know you do and that’s all that matters here. OK that’s good. Lol yes.

- ❤️ Yayy agreement.

- OMGGG LOL OF course you would think of Hunter right away there. :lmao: I never called him HH before lol. Oooh awww yess you did explain it and did so well. I understand. Mhmmm. Yesss we sure do. ❤️

- Lolol why this reaction later in the post when I made the song comparison a little while ago? :haha: Yessss. Ooh awww I like happy Wally here haha. Yess. :giggle: I am glad that you doo. 😄 Mhmmm. LOL because saying numbers are fun. ❤️ Oooh gosh. If I find out, I’ll llet you know. :haha:

OH MY. 😮 Mhmmm it is. Yayyy!!

Well dangg no recap post at the end? :dead:

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: Oooh interesting at your opening comments and I wonder and am curious how long you knew of this song before it blew up. 😮 Hmm Never heard this song before…….. LOL I’m kidding of course. :giggle: I’m not surprised that this song is ranked so high as I was expecting that and you to have it higher than me. I’m mad at myself for not guessing this though. But yeah this was like the huge ballad of 2019 and was really everywhere and such a big hit. Well done to Lewis having a big it with this song. Yess, this song soo reminds me of a James Arthur sound. I never really thought of Sam Smith, as i think of Sam as more R&B driven than this. But yeah as far as power vocals and emotional connection with a breakup song, I totally get it. I do really like how Lewis sings this song and love all o tehse parts you ar listing here. Ooh yess I really love that part where he powers through and gets all so powerful and such. And yesss you shouting out that chorus. YOU BETTER SANG IT. I’m right there singing it with you. Although as i said before now I think of Jimmy Fallon showing off singing that part. Ugh it’s all so emotional and such a tear jerker of a song. :broken: Aww your comment on that line being clever and never really hearing that before. I guess not me either. I love the bridge and that is also another really powerful part of the song. OMGG you losing your voice from your earlier shouting. :dead:  Aww yayy for never getting tired of the song despite hearing it so much - but same. OMGGG whoa awww love that you posted the Aljaz dance I shared with you of this song and glad you loved that so much and are fangirling too. :wub: Awww love how you think of this dance when hearing the song too - beautiful dancing for sure. Aww your last line.

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: Omggg you having these Panic! At The Disco / Brendon songs back to back or well no, like back to back in sets. Kinda feels like what I did with Post Malone and Ariana Grande. And slayy we both have this at #14 on our lists too. :bobo: Ooh yeah I get you on the not sure which songs you prefer comments despite ranking them closely. I agree with all of your comments on the subject matter and feel of this song. It has a great positive feel to it and of course strong and great vocals are provided. Lol If you lose, boo-hoo part, definitely cracks me up. :haha: Oooh awww your comments about the honey suckle phonies is really cute. I never thought of that part standing out tat much to me but i like your comments, and the comments of this being like a sequel to HH. The song is very fun and relatable. OMGGG LOL you really say this at arriving at some location. IWouldLiketoSeeIt.gif :lmao: Great and fun song!

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: Yay I knew this song was going to be ranked high here, and oooo I love how we have this one spot apart. Although I didn’t know if this or Señorita would be ranked higher. OMG your comments on Shawn’s catchy songs and not being properly released. Omgg you will always bring that up. :haha: Omgggg you are soooo hilarious with singing this song. :dead: You shouting out the chorus all of these times and OMGG You clapping in between each word in the chorus… omgg SO hilarious. :dead: I am cracking up so much. :dead: But awww love your comments on the chorus, hahaha. OMG Lolol your comments on children are too young to drink. Yeah true but you do know Shawn is over 21 now so he’s allowed to drink, even though he says he can’t but yeah. :lmao: Ooh omggg lol you quoting nothing from the verses, haha. But awww i love the pre-chorus of the song too, and the song as a whole - but do agree that the chorus is super infectious. :yes:  Omggg your comments on Shawn being happy and Happy Shawn also cracks me up. :lmao: But awww nooo, gotta find that girl. But yeah this is a fun catchy song and I love it too.

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: Not familiar with this song and don’t think I ever heard this. And I think I heard of this for the first time when trying to find guesses for your clues. :haha: But awww yeah I know you love Lady A, so not surprised you love this song and it ranks tis high. Ugh yeah this song has such a sad sound/feel to it. :( Aww thanks for the backstory of the song, which I didn’t know about. That is really sad. :( The chorus does build up nicely and they group all spun really nice together as usual. Charles and Hillary sound nice on their parts. And oh hello non-lead singing guy. The bridge also builds up really nicely and has a nice powerful sound to it.

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: Oooh awww the opening comments of this song. Yeah I was thinning that this song was a promo single, or at least I saw it as that when searching for her songs for guesses. Aww sorry about all of the confusion. But oooo it would be interesting if this becomes a real single ad it could make your Top 10 for 2020, since it’s at #11. But that has happened before sooo we never know. :haha: And interesting with this song, I heard this wayy before her other actual single. I believe I heard this from when she performed this on the E! People Choice Awards. Oooh lol yeah I was interested and wondering what her “club” song was going to be about. The song wasn’t what I was expecting it to be about. Lol I love your giggleing at the first lyric you mentioned, haha. Ooh interesting on the nostalgic feelings you have wit this. But yeah the chorus does have a really nice fun upbeat feel to it. It’s very catchy and fun. I like all of these parts you’re mentioning and how she sounds on this. LOLOL this would be really hilarious if they played this song in actual clubs. :lmao: But yeah surprised this isn’t released because it’s catchy and I can see it doing really well on the charts. Aww nice that her album comes out this week and I know you’ll enjoy it.

LOL uh don’t get too excited because I suck at this and can never properly predict all 10 songs remaining. :dead: But hmmm ok looking it though I THINK I am sure of 8 of these but unsure of the other 2.

10. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones (?)

9. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her

8. Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (?)

7. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak

6. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho

5. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

4. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me

3. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good

2. Taylor Swift - Lover

1. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason

LOL I reallyyyy don’t know how to do rankings or analyzing but this is my best guess. I feel like Hunter would have one song towards the top half and other in the bottom half but not sure what. Feel like Thomas’ song will be on the lower end. Oooh omgg I think my early prediction of 10,000 Hours being high could be true…..thinking that will be in the middle of your Top 10 and same with Selena’s song. I think Lauren’s song should be within Top 7 - anywhere from #3 to #7? I hope SBP is on here, it should be. I can’t see that one being higher than #6. Taylor’s Lover should be in the Top 3, feeling strongly about that. Then Hunter should have a song in your Top 3 too And grrr don’t know what your #1 could be. Could be any of Taylor or Hunter - but wouldn’t be surprised if someone else. Gah thoughts are such a mess, so sorry.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: NHT

31. Daughtry - Alive: don't really care for this yet... 

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: I love this, oh god,I was addicted  to this at one point 
29. Kane Brown - Good As You: NHT
28. Brett Young - Catch: NHT
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: never cared for this

btw, I would always get Kelsea's and Maddie's miss me mixed up lol 

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): He did this?! I did not know of this  😮

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human:don't know if I like this yet, it still growing on me 

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: Ohhh, this is a hot song.  I was addicted to this at one point too 

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer):

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself:  didn't't care for this 

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie):  Yesss, its always a happy day when Taylor releases new music. i did see their billboard performance.  This is the poppiest song on the album lol 

Ooooh, I love 'Afterglow'. It's grown lots on me:wub:

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker:  Love this, the most from their new stuff

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: This song is so fun! This is like, the all time summer song lol

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: didn't care for this

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: This took its time to grow but i like it 😄 
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You:  NHT

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: I never knew who Lewis was but the song caught me 

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: This has a nice feel to it 

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: I like this! 😄 

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: NHT

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: NHT

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings: Lol at your opening sentence at you describing this as your least favorite Ariana song ever, but I see this song grew on you after listening to it a lot on the radio. Anyway, this isn't particularly a song I'm a fan of, but I'm not bothered by it either. I wouldn't turn it off if it were to come on the radio, but I wouldn't seek it out either.
92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): I can't recall if I heard this song before or not. The story of the song reminds me of "Break Up In A Small Town" by Sam Hunt. Anyway, Chris and Lauren both sound nice here, and I like the melody of the song too. I enjoyed this after a first listen.

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen: That's neat how you were able to feature this song on a list three times in a row. I wonder which list this song ranked highest? This song has a cool groove to it, and I like Thomas's delivery here. He feels very genuine here, and you can tell it's a song he wrote himself.

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over: I almost included this song on my list, so it just barely missed out. Ooh, interesting how Avril was inspired by those artists while writing this. I didn't know that, but I can hear the influence as it does have a throwback vibe in its arrangement. I enjoy this song, and Avril's vocal delivery is excellent. I bet I would've had this song on my list if I heard it more than I did.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: NHT. Yeah, I agree he sounds like Thomas Rhett. I would've guessed this was Thomas Rhett if I heard this on the radio. Anyway, this has a nice sound to it. It's simple, but sweet.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now: NHT. I like the meaning of the lyrics here, and the chorus has an uplifting feel to it too. I like how he shows off more of his vocals there too. This was good.

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good: NHT. Cassadee sounds pretty here. I agree about the cleverness of the lyrics too, and the chorus is my favorite part. This is a song I wouldn't mind listening to again.

4 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: NHT

31. Daughtry - Alive: don't really care for this yet... 

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: I love this, oh god,I was addicted  to this at one point 
29. Kane Brown - Good As You: NHT
28. Brett Young - Catch: NHT
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: never cared for this

btw, I would always get Kelsea's and Maddie's miss me mixed up lol 

At least you like one song in this set. 😛 

Ah, not me, but they do have similiar titles. 

4 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

26. Ed Sheeran - Blow (with Chris Stapleton & Bruno Mars): He did this?! I did not know of this  😮

25. Jonas Brothers - Only Human:don't know if I like this yet, it still growing on me 

24. Camila Cabello & Shawn Mendes - Senorita: Ohhh, this is a hot song.  I was addicted to this at one point too 

23. The Chainsmokers - Who Do You Love (with 5 Seconds Of Summer):

22. Dan + Shay - All to Myself:  didn't't care for this 

21. Taylor Swift - ME! (featuring Brendon Urie):  Yesss, its always a happy day when Taylor releases new music. i did see their billboard performance.  This is the poppiest song on the album lol 

- Yes, and now you know. 😛 

- Ah wow okay. 

- :bobo:  

- :( 

- Yay Taylor love. ❤️ There are a few poppy jams, so I don't know, but this is one of them. :wub: 

3 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

Ooooh, I love 'Afterglow'. It's grown lots on me:wub:

20. Jonas Brothers - Sucker:  Love this, the most from their new stuff

19. Carrie Underwood - Southbound: This song is so fun! This is like, the all time summer song lol

18. Thomas Rhett - Remember You Young: didn't care for this

17. Panic! at the Disco - High Hopes: This took its time to grow but i like it 😄 
16. Ciara - Thinkin Bout You:  NHT

Yay, same. :wub:  

- :bobo: 

- I agree. :bobo: 

- :( 

- Okay, but yay! 

3 hours ago, FunkyFrankie said:

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: I never knew who Lewis was but the song caught me 

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: This has a nice feel to it 

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: I like this! 😄 

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: NHT

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: NHT

- It's an amazing song. ❤️ 

- Yes, it does!

- Yay! 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings: Lol at your opening sentence at you describing this as your least favorite Ariana song ever, but I see this song grew on you after listening to it a lot on the radio. Anyway, this isn't particularly a song I'm a fan of, but I'm not bothered by it either. I wouldn't turn it off if it were to come on the radio, but I wouldn't seek it out either.
92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): I can't recall if I heard this song before or not. The story of the song reminds me of "Break Up In A Small Town" by Sam Hunt. Anyway, Chris and Lauren both sound nice here, and I like the melody of the song too. I enjoyed this after a first listen.

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen: That's neat how you were able to feature this song on a list three times in a row. I wonder which list this song ranked highest? This song has a cool groove to it, and I like Thomas's delivery here. He feels very genuine here, and you can tell it's a song he wrote himself.

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over: I almost included this song on my list, so it just barely missed out. Ooh, interesting how Avril was inspired by those artists while writing this. I didn't know that, but I can hear the influence as it does have a throwback vibe in its arrangement. I enjoy this song, and Avril's vocal delivery is excellent. I bet I would've had this song on my list if I heard it more than I did.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: NHT. Yeah, I agree he sounds like Thomas Rhett. I would've guessed this was Thomas Rhett if I heard this on the radio. Anyway, this has a nice sound to it. It's simple, but sweet.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now: NHT. I like the meaning of the lyrics here, and the chorus has an uplifting feel to it too. I like how he shows off more of his vocals there too. This was good.

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good: NHT. Cassadee sounds pretty here. I agree about the cleverness of the lyrics too, and the chorus is my favorite part. This is a song I wouldn't mind listening to again.

- Yeah, it did grow on me, but still not one of of my favorites from Ariana at all. Understandable comments and I agree.

- The lyrical content reminds me of that song as well. :yes: Yay, I'm glad you think so and like it!

- Yes. :giggle:  Ah, thankfully I still have my 2018 recap, so I can answer that it ranked higher that time (at #83, so not by much). If the timing wasn't so split between years, it could have done better on just one list. I agree with your comments!

- Aww I see, but I'm glad you still like it a lot. ❤️ It is really good.

- Yes! I love that everyone agrees with me on this. :haha: " I would've guessed this was Thomas Rhett if I heard this on the radio." That's what I'm saying! ❤️ And yes, simple, but sweet, is a good way to put it. 

- Yay, I'm glad you do. I agree about the chorus and the more powerful vocals. ❤️ 

- She does and glad we feel the same! I hope you will hear it more.

32. Sabrina Carpenter - Exhale: Not a huge standout track for me, but still nice. I think if a stronger singer had sung this, it would have had more impact. 

31. Daughtry - Alive: I didn't know this existed, but I really like Chris's version. 👍

30. Billie Eilish - bad guy: I started off disliking thi, then it became kind of a guilty pleasure, then I went back to disliking it again. :haha: 
29. Kane Brown - Good As You: Cute message, but I do think he's had better ones like Lose It, Heaven, and Used to Love You Sober. This one doesn't have enough of a melody for me. 
28. Brett Young - Catch: Really like this, everything he puts out is solid. Also watched the music video when I read your comments about his past as a baseball player which I don't always do and liked it as well. 
27. Kelsea Ballerini - homecoming queen?: The lyrics are kind of Disney-ish for me which isn't usually my favorite but I really like this, her tone is gorgeous. 

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Whhaaatttt Denise? What did I do? 😮

Mhmm. I hope later is sooner than later :haha:

- Whichever you prefer.

- OMGGG LOL OF course you would think of Hunter right away there. :lmao: I never called him HH before lol. Oooh awww yess you did explain it and did so well. I understand. Mhmmm. Yesss we sure do. ❤️

- Lolol why this reaction later in the post when I made the song comparison a little while ago? :haha: Yessss. Ooh awww I like happy Wally here haha. Yess. :giggle: I am glad that you doo. 😄 Mhmmm. LOL because saying numbers are fun. ❤️ Oooh gosh. If I find out, I’ll llet you know. :haha:

Well dangg no recap post at the end? :dead:

15. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved: Oooh interesting at your opening comments and I wonder and am curious how long you knew of this song before it blew up. 😮 Hmm Never heard this song before…….. LOL I’m kidding of course. :giggle: I’m not surprised that this song is ranked so high as I was expecting that and you to have it higher than me. I’m mad at myself for not guessing this though. But yeah this was like the huge ballad of 2019 and was really everywhere and such a big hit. Well done to Lewis having a big it with this song. Yess, this song soo reminds me of a James Arthur sound. I never really thought of Sam Smith, as i think of Sam as more R&B driven than this. But yeah as far as power vocals and emotional connection with a breakup song, I totally get it. I do really like how Lewis sings this song and love all o tehse parts you ar listing here. Ooh yess I really love that part where he powers through and gets all so powerful and such. And yesss you shouting out that chorus. YOU BETTER SANG IT. I’m right there singing it with you. Although as i said before now I think of Jimmy Fallon showing off singing that part. Ugh it’s all so emotional and such a tear jerker of a song. :broken: Aww your comment on that line being clever and never really hearing that before. I guess not me either. I love the bridge and that is also another really powerful part of the song. OMGG you losing your voice from your earlier shouting. :dead:  Aww yayy for never getting tired of the song despite hearing it so much - but same. OMGGG whoa awww love that you posted the Aljaz dance I shared with you of this song and glad you loved that so much and are fangirling too. :wub: Awww love how you think of this dance when hearing the song too - beautiful dancing for sure. Aww your last line.

14. Panic! At The Disco - Hey Look Ma, I Made It: Omggg you having these Panic! At The Disco / Brendon songs back to back or well no, like back to back in sets. Kinda feels like what I did with Post Malone and Ariana Grande. And slayy we both have this at #14 on our lists too. :bobo: Ooh yeah I get you on the not sure which songs you prefer comments despite ranking them closely. I agree with all of your comments on the subject matter and feel of this song. It has a great positive feel to it and of course strong and great vocals are provided. Lol If you lose, boo-hoo part, definitely cracks me up. :haha: Oooh awww your comments about the honey suckle phonies is really cute. I never thought of that part standing out tat much to me but i like your comments, and the comments of this being like a sequel to HH. The song is very fun and relatable. OMGGG LOL you really say this at arriving at some location. IWouldLiketoSeeIt.gif :lmao: Great and fun song!

13. Shawn Mendes - If I Can't Have You: Yay I knew this song was going to be ranked high here, and oooo I love how we have this one spot apart. Although I didn’t know if this or Señorita would be ranked higher. OMG your comments on Shawn’s catchy songs and not being properly released. Omgg you will always bring that up. :haha: Omgggg you are soooo hilarious with singing this song. :dead: You shouting out the chorus all of these times and OMGG You clapping in between each word in the chorus… omgg SO hilarious. :dead: I am cracking up so much. :dead: But awww love your comments on the chorus, hahaha. OMG Lolol your comments on children are too young to drink. Yeah true but you do know Shawn is over 21 now so he’s allowed to drink, even though he says he can’t but yeah. :lmao: Ooh omggg lol you quoting nothing from the verses, haha. But awww i love the pre-chorus of the song too, and the song as a whole - but do agree that the chorus is super infectious. :yes:  Omggg your comments on Shawn being happy and Happy Shawn also cracks me up. :lmao: But awww nooo, gotta find that girl. But yeah this is a fun catchy song and I love it too.

12. Lady Antebellum - What If I Never Get Over You: Not familiar with this song and don’t think I ever heard this. And I think I heard of this for the first time when trying to find guesses for your clues. :haha: But awww yeah I know you love Lady A, so not surprised you love this song and it ranks tis high. Ugh yeah this song has such a sad sound/feel to it. :( Aww thanks for the backstory of the song, which I didn’t know about. That is really sad. :( The chorus does build up nicely and they group all spun really nice together as usual. Charles and Hillary sound nice on their parts. And oh hello non-lead singing guy. The bridge also builds up really nicely and has a nice powerful sound to it.

11. Kelsea Ballerini - club: Oooh awww the opening comments of this song. Yeah I was thinning that this song was a promo single, or at least I saw it as that when searching for her songs for guesses. Aww sorry about all of the confusion. But oooo it would be interesting if this becomes a real single ad it could make your Top 10 for 2020, since it’s at #11. But that has happened before sooo we never know. :haha: And interesting with this song, I heard this wayy before her other actual single. I believe I heard this from when she performed this on the E! People Choice Awards. Oooh lol yeah I was interested and wondering what her “club” song was going to be about. The song wasn’t what I was expecting it to be about. Lol I love your giggleing at the first lyric you mentioned, haha. Ooh interesting on the nostalgic feelings you have wit this. But yeah the chorus does have a really nice fun upbeat feel to it. It’s very catchy and fun. I like all of these parts you’re mentioning and how she sounds on this. LOLOL this would be really hilarious if they played this song in actual clubs. :lmao: But yeah surprised this isn’t released because it’s catchy and I can see it doing really well on the charts. Aww nice that her album comes out this week and I know you’ll enjoy it.

LOL uh don’t get too excited because I suck at this and can never properly predict all 10 songs remaining. :dead: But hmmm ok looking it though I THINK I am sure of 8 of these but unsure of the other 2.

10. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones (?)

9. Thomas Rhett - Look What God Gave Her

8. Avril Lavigne - Head Above Water (?)

7. Hunter Hayes - Heartbreak

6. Ava Max - Sweet but Psycho

5. Dan + Shay & Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

4. Selena Gomez - Lose You to Love Me

3. Lauren Alaina - Getting Good

2. Taylor Swift - Lover

1. Hunter Hayes - One Good Reason

LOL I reallyyyy don’t know how to do rankings or analyzing but this is my best guess. I feel like Hunter would have one song towards the top half and other in the bottom half but not sure what. Feel like Thomas’ song will be on the lower end. Oooh omgg I think my early prediction of 10,000 Hours being high could be true…..thinking that will be in the middle of your Top 10 and same with Selena’s song. I think Lauren’s song should be within Top 7 - anywhere from #3 to #7? I hope SBP is on here, it should be. I can’t see that one being higher than #6. Taylor’s Lover should be in the Top 3, feeling strongly about that. Then Hunter should have a song in your Top 3 too And grrr don’t know what your #1 could be. Could be any of Taylor or Hunter - but wouldn’t be surprised if someone else. Gah thoughts are such a mess, so sorry.

What you said about the feels. :lmao:

Ummm maybe. 

- lol. Well that should be obvious.

- I did! :giggle: I know and was wondering why you did there before I realized it wasn't about him. :lmao: Thank you.

- I don't remember the song comparison. :?  Yayy. No numbers from me about this. Yes, do tell. 

omggg what the heck? No wonder I felt like something was missing. :dead: Ugh, I am so sorry. I edited it, not that it helps you now. 😢 

- I don't remember. Oh, I was surprised you didn't predict this song, and you expected it so high too? Even more surprising you didn't think of it. Yes, it was and yess the comparison. Yeah, that description relates it to them both for me. Yayyy. I MUST. Sing it with me, yay. ❤️  Ooh I forgot about that, but yes very emotional and powerful. Yeah. lol I did. :lmao: Don't be shocked I posted this dance. I love it. Yes. ❤️ I hope you like my changed version of the song. 😢 

- Yes, I do.... it is difficult. OMG we do?! That makes me feel better for not putting IICHY at #12 then. I'm not, although not "despite" ranking them closely, because the close ranking shows that I like them about the same. Yes, indeed. :bobo: Boo hoo. :giggle: It does to me because honeysuckle. :wub:  Thank you. I agree. There's nothing to see, lol. 

- Yep and me too although I was trying to see if we could have it at the same spot. Ooh, I always knew. :giggle: Excuse me, it's only been one year, but yes, I can mention it. lol that's how I have to do it. :lmao: Yes. OMGG. I was saying that as a joke because I think of him as so young, but wow, he was not even 21 when this song came out. 😐 He needs more scolding.  He says he can't have a drink without thinking about her though, meaning he is drinking and thinking about her.  Oh ooops. But yayy. :bobo:  lol him cracking you up too. Yes.

- Awww. Steven had this on his list too. But yes, I love this so much and it's among my favorites of theirs now. ❤️ Aww you're welcome. It is and they sing it beautifully. I agree. " And oh hello non-lead singing guy. " :lmao: Yay.

- Ugh, but it has a video? I don't get it. It needs to and yeah has happened before. You heard this become homecoming queen? Wow. Yeah, I also wondered I love it. :bobo: lol that can be me though. Yess. ❤️ I agree!  I'm so glad you do and say so. :wub: lol they should. And what about my voicemail? :nanananana: omg yeeeeeeesss I agree and love that you say this. I hope it can be. Thank you! 

I am SO excited. :wub: It's the moment I wait all year for!  :wub: :ohyeah: Awww.... ooooh.  Wowow this. 😮  OMG I want to say something so bad, but I can't. I thought you could get them all.  Ah my. Hunter can't have two songs in the top half? Do you know who I am? Hmm wow very interesting thoughts on a lot of these. Ooh there's another thing I want to say, but can't do that either. Very interesting. Hunter racking up those #1 predictions every year. :wub:  I have to stan. :wub:  I am curious why you think that song so much more over the other. Do not be sorry. This is all very interesting and I don't know what I can say right now besides that. But you'll see the first set soon.