Jump to content

Digital EP: THE SOUND CHECK SESSIONS


drdeb
 Share

Recommended Posts

Digital EP: THE SOUND CHECK SESSIONS

 

Woohoo, our Scotty is in the process of releasing an acoustic EP featuring 4 songs from his Seasons Change album. And as we know, there is nothing better than Scotty, his incredible voice, and a self-penned song!

https://country.iheart.com/content/2019-12-...acoustic-music/

 

Songs:

-- In Between

-- This Is It

-- Five More Minutes

-- Still

 

IN BETWEEN

--released to YouTube on 11.22.19

 

THIS IS IT

--released to YouTube on 12.13.19

 

FIVE MORE MINUTES

released to YouTube on 1.24.20

 

STILL

released to YouTube on 1.23.20

 

 

DIGITAL SERVICES

Direct links to iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, Amazon and other services.

https://red.lnk.to/SMSoundcheckSessions

 

IPB Image

Edited by drdeb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

https://wgar.iheart.com/content/2020-01-23-scotty-mccreery-debuts-five-more-minutes-acoustic-music-video/?Sc=editorial&Keyid=socialflow&Pname=local_social

 

QUOTE................tidbit fro article posted above. 

 

“Still (Acoustic)” was recorded in McCreery’s Raleigh home, with Rosson performing guitar on the track. The North Carolina native recorded the acoustic version of “Still” for fans after numerous requests for the song following the release of “In Between (Acoustic)” in November 2019. The song was written by McCreery and Aaron Eshuis.

“I usually play “Still” alone with my guitar during my live show,” said McCreery. “It always goes over well and is one of my favorite songs to do live. I was thrilled to receive so many requests for an acoustic version and I’m glad we’re able to give the fans what they want.”

 

 
 
 
 
 
Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, drdeb said:

Wowzers, Scotty's "The Soundcheck Sessions" EP is currently ranked #33 on iTunes' Country album chart! :ohyeah:

 

I just gifted several more copies -- only $3.99:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-soundcheck-sessions-ep/1491991469

 

Fyi, Clear As Day is on sale for $4.99 and is currently ranked #79!

 

 

Scotty's EP is ranked #38 this morning!  :thumbsup:

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  7,604 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  237,071 views
  • Still acoustic:  553 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  44,584 views 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, drdeb said:

 

Scotty's EP is ranked #38 this morning!  :thumbsup:

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  7,604 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  237,071 views
  • Still acoustic:  553 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  44,584 views 

 

 

Scotty's EP is ranked #52 this morning!  :thumbsup:

In fact, Scotty's got THREE albums in iTunes T200 Country albums chart:  EP (#52), Clear As Day (#113), and See You Tonight (#192)!!!

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  10,181 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  237,939 views
  • Still acoustic:  749 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,009 views 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  34,426 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  323,915 streams
  • Still acoustic:  2,551 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  144,626 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!! :clap:

TOS!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, drdeb said:

Scotty's EP is ranked #52 this morning!

In fact, Scotty's got THREE albums in iTunes T200 Country albums chart:  EP (#52), Clear As Day (#113), and See You Tonight (#192)!!!

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  10,181 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  237,939 views
  • Still acoustic:  749 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,009 views 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  34,426 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  323,915 streams
  • Still acoustic:  2,551 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  144,626 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!! :clap:

TOS!!

 

Scotty's still got THREE albums on iTunes' T200 Country albums chart:  EP (#95), Clear As Day (#79), and See You Tonight (#143)!!!

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  12,074 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  238,605 views
  • Still acoustic:  1,073 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,353 views 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  40,355 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  328,106 streams
  • Still acoustic:  3,534 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  146,767 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!! :clap:

TOS!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/27/2020 at 8:14 AM, drdeb said:

 

Scotty's still got THREE albums on iTunes' T200 Country albums chart:  EP (#95), Clear As Day (#79), and See You Tonight (#143)!!!

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  12,074 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  238,605 views
  • Still acoustic:  1,073 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,353 views 

 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  40,355 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  328,106 streams
  • Still acoustic:  3,534 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  146,767 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!! :clap:

 

TOS!!

 

Scotty's still got THREE albums on iTunes' Top 200 Country albums chart:  EP (#116), Clear As Day (#69), and See You Tonight (#132)!!! :thumbsup:

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  14,389 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  240,133  views
  • Still acoustic:  1,432  views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,814 views 

 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  48,396 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  334,179 streams
  • Still acoustic:  4,854 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  149,787 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!!
Edited by drdeb
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/28/2020 at 8:40 AM, drdeb said:

 

Scotty's still got THREE albums on iTunes' Top 200 Country albums chart:  EP (#116), Clear As Day (#69), and See You Tonight (#132)!!! :thumbsup:

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  14,389 views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • In Between acoustic:  240,133  views
  • Still acoustic:  1,432  views ... repeat viewing works at this stage!
  • This Is It acoustic:  45,814 views 

 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  48,396 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  334,179 streams
  • Still acoustic:  4,854 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  149,787 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!!

 

Update:  2.2.20

 

YouTube -----------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  22,272 views 
  • In Between acoustic:  241,470  views
  • Still acoustic:  2,680  views 
  • This Is It acoustic:  47,102 views 

 

Spotify --------------------------------------------------

  • Five More Minutes acoustic:  85,388 streams  
  • In Between acoustic:  362,842 streams
  • Still acoustic:  22,285 streams
  • This Is It acoustic:  162,316 streams
  • Streaming is def where the action is -- and this is only 1 of several streamers!! :thumbsup:
Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...