The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

46 minutes ago, Nutterbutter said:

I still don't buy that she is a democrat. She's just too pretty 😂 but I'm on board with her repeal the Patriot act👍

I saw a picture online of ugly Christmas sweaters and one had four pictures on it. They were Hillary, AOC, Pelosi and Kamala 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Tulsi, is coming out swinging, before her congressional run is done. As one of the commenters in this next video said  ...  "She is a bi-partisan magnet. A true unifier who can bring sense to both sides of the aisle"  :yes:  Totally concur. So this time .... she introduced a bill to reinstate a pandemic excess profits tax on big corporations, and to direct the funds, to provide economic relief and support towards small businesses.  :))  Perfect. 

Tulsi Gabbard introduces bill to tax big tech and big box stores, help small businesses - YouTube

• Like 1

Given what we have learned over months of shutdowns, something stinks to high heaven.
- About the real science behind the effectiveness of masks (do not stop the virus).
- Extremely high survival rate over 99.5% plus of Covid for most demographics.
- Manipulation of death data listed as being by Covid (which is actually death with Covid).
- Intentional suppression of data of existing drugs that effectively treat the virus.
- Year-to-year death rates that have NOT increased despite a “pandemic”.
- Strange absence of Flu and other deaths this year.
- The “coincidence” of events mirroring the Great Reset plans.
- The intentional collapse of small business (Great Reset plan).
- The claims of a massive foreign cyber attack of critical infrastructure (Great Reset plan).
- Greatest transfer of wealth from private business and working class to corporations.
- Intentional destruction of Real Estate ownership of working class.
- Election Fraud (stolen election MSM hides evidence from public).
- Biden no show events before and after election.
- Biden more votes than Obama.
- MSM refusal to report on Hunter laptop documents before election.
- MSM support of rioting and looting.
- Defund the Police (Great Reset UN plan).
- Biden family and other politicians owned by China.
- China QR code social credit system (Great Reset cashless society).
- Intentional breakdown of the food distribution system.
- Intentional collapse of the $USD as elites extract as much out of the system as possible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, psterina said:

Given what we have learned over months of shutdowns, something stinks to high heaven.
- About the real science behind the effectiveness of masks (do not stop the virus).
- Extremely high survival rate over 99.5% plus of Covid for most demographics.
- Manipulation of death data listed as being by Covid (which is actually death with Covid).
- Intentional suppression of data of existing drugs that effectively treat the virus.
- Year-to-year death rates that have NOT increased despite a “pandemic”.
- Strange absence of Flu and other deaths this year.
- The “coincidence” of events mirroring the Great Reset plans.
- The intentional collapse of small business (Great Reset plan).
- The claims of a massive foreign cyber attack of critical infrastructure (Great Reset plan).
- Greatest transfer of wealth from private business and working class to corporations.
- Intentional destruction of Real Estate ownership of working class.
- Election Fraud (stolen election MSM hides evidence from public).
- Biden no show events before and after election.
- Biden more votes than Obama.
- MSM refusal to report on Hunter laptop documents before election.
- MSM support of rioting and looting.
- Defund the Police (Great Reset UN plan).
- Biden family and other politicians owned by China.
- China QR code social credit system (Great Reset cashless society).
- Intentional breakdown of the food distribution system.
- Intentional collapse of the $USD as elites extract as much out of the system as possible.

Frightening stuff.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sneaky said:

I wonder if Tulsi is trying to pull of a reverse Charlie Crist.

That said, she does have some good ideas. If she became a Republican i might actually vote for her if she ever became a player on the national stage.

Yes, she has some good, sound ideas. And, she's a lethal debater. I hope she runs again in the future, for president.

Hmmm ...   

REPORT--> President Trump Met with Sidney Powell and General Flynn in Oval Office - Discussed Deploying Military, Naming Powell as Special Counsel on Election Fraud via

Link:
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, mercfan3 said:

Mayor Pete was going to get something after the incredible job he did as a surrogate - and because he’s a future leader of the party. 

I’m not sure I would have gone with department of transportation - unless Biden wants to out an emphasis on transportation in rural areas, as I’ve read Mayor Pete had a lot of ideas/policy plans about that. It’s also a department that Pete is qualified for, historically. 

TBH I’m unfamiliar with a lot of his cabinet choices - other than I know they are Obama people. Which I like...and was one of the biggest reasons I was happy to vote for Biden. 

I don't think he's really the right person to head that department, but but  he was going to get something due to his performance as a Biden surrogate, I definitely echo that sentiment. I always preferred him when he was speaking on his own behalf rather than someone else's though. Something more compelling about that. He's definitely someone that has a bright future. 

4 hours ago, psterina said:

:))   This is from a progressive channel  Niko House & MCSC

CA SOS Alex Padilla Ordered to Preserve Evidence In “Election Fraud Case”

Link:

CA SOS Alex Padilla Ordered to Preserve Evidence In “Election Fraud Case” - YouTube

Their actions only further prove their corruption. One does not need to hide behind lawyers if one is not guilty and has proof of no wrong doing. Of coarse the Democrats would be screaming at the sky if the shoe was on the other foot. Liberal judges would be falling over themselves to seize machines and hear cases. Fraud is not fraud if it benefits you and you close your eyes and ears.

• Like 2

Nevada:

Note that Twitter tags certain tweets as "disputed". They don't say the claims are FALSE. They don't even say it's "debunked".

---------

Michigan:

This hand count of votes in Antrim County, MI, one of the 28 counties in MI with Dominion voting machines, changed the results substantially -- From a Biden lead of 3260 to a Trump lead of 3800. The 7060 net change is due to Trump gaining 5250 votes after the recount, and Biden losing 1810 votes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1