Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

drdeb

We don't have this one on the schedule....but tweeted by Scotty:

In light of the current situation and out of an abundance of caution, my concert on April 10 at The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon in Ft. Myers, FL has been cancelled. All ticket holders may contact the venue’s box office for refund information. Stay safe everyone.
6:29 PM · Mar 17, 2020·Twitter Web App

33 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

We don't have this one on the schedule....but tweeted by Scotty:

In light of the current situation and out of an abundance of caution, my concert on April 10 at The Ranch Concert Hall & Saloon in Ft. Myers, FL has been cancelled. All ticket holders may contact the venue’s box office for refund information. Stay safe everyone.
6:29 PM · Mar 17, 2020·Twitter Web App

Page 1 has been updated! :thumbs:

6 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Since the UK and Ireland are now part of the travel ban, Scotty's tour there doesn't look promising.  (unless this stuff runs it's course real soon)

I think it's more an issue of what restrictions will be in place originating from the UK and Ireland themselves.

Scotty McCreery announced today that, in light of current events and out of an abundance of caution, he will postpone his upcoming May concerts in the UK and Ireland and reschedule them for October.  

“I’ve really been looking forward to coming over this Spring, but my first priority is the health and safety of my fans, venue owners and staff, and my band and crew,” said McCreery. “It may be a few months later than we had originally planned, but I can’t wait to come over to the UK and Ireland in October and see everyone. We will all get through this together.” 

All shows except for Bristol, England (originally set for May 19th) will be rescheduled to the new dates listed below. Original tickets remain valid.

Unfortunately, the Bristol show could not be rescheduled, so those tickets will be refunded. Ticketholders should contact their point of purchase for refund information. “I’m so sorry Bristol,” said McCreery. “I am very disappointed that I’m not able to perform in your city on the rescheduled tour. I hope to be there on a future UK tour, and I hope some of you are able to come to our London show since it is now on a Saturday.” 

The new dates are: 

01/10/20 Manchester, England – O2 Ritz

03/10/20 London, England – O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire

05/10/20 Glasgow, Scotland – Old Fruitmarket

06/10/20 Belfast, Northern Ireland – The Limelight (SOLD OUT)

07/10/20 Dublin, Ireland – Academy

ETi2DslWAAAxOfb?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

In light of the current situation, our 4/23 date at Tuacahn Center for the Arts in Ivins, UT has been rescheduled for next year on 4/30/21. All tix will be honored. https://tuacahn.org/update/ Sorry for the delay Ivins, but I look forward to seeing you in 2021!! Stay safe everyone!

=====================================================
With the cancellation of the in Tucson, AZ, unfortunately that includes our show on April 25. I'm disappointed not to see you next month Tucson, but in light of the current situation, it's for the best. Refund info is in the PCF thread. Stay safe everyone!

25 @Facebook Live with KNCI Sacramento (12:45 PM CT) - KNCI Couch Concert

25 Facebook:  @973theEAGLE  WGH (Virginia Beach, VA) 1:20 PM -

25 Facebook:  @951WRNS  (New Bern, NC) 1:45 PM -

Question: Isn't 12:45PM CT =  1:45PM ET ?
If so , how can Scotty be doing KNCI and WRNS at the same time?
I must be missing something.🤔 would really like to listen to all three. 

OK, disregard. Just saw Scotty's Twitter post. WRNS is at 1:20PM

12 minutes ago, Ottawa1946 said:

25 @Facebook Live with KNCI Sacramento (12:45 PM CT) - KNCI Couch Concert

25 Facebook:  @973theEAGLE  WGH (Virginia Beach, VA) 1:20 PM -

25 Facebook:  @951WRNS  (New Bern, NC) 1:45 PM -

Question: Isn't 12:45PM CT =  1:45PM ET ?
If so , how can Scotty be doing KNCI and WRNS at the same time?
I must be missing something.🤔 would really like to listen to all three. 

I had the same thought...Scotty just posted updated info - I'll adjust the time frames accordingly!

Scotty McCreery on INSTAGRAM LIVE Apr 1st
@ScottyMcCreery
·

Tomorrow (Wed., April 1) I'm doing 3
@instagram
Live performances w/ radio on their Instagram pages.
All Times Eastern.

1:30 PMKWBL (Denver, CO)
@1067thebullco

2:00 PMWNSH (New York, NY)
@nycountry947

2:45 PMWDRQ (Detroit, MI)
@newcountry931

See ya then!