Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

Looking forward to our Nashville trip to see him!

Woohoo...  

RadioFacts: Beasley Media Group Philadelphia’s Country Station, 92.5 XTU, has teamed up with Country’s top artists to present the Superstar Mini Concert Series.

Big Machine National Recording Artist, Lady Antebellum will officially kick-off the on-going series on Tuesday, April 21 at 4 pm (local time) with a concert replay at 8 pm. 

Each mini concert will be exclusively heard on the air on Tuesdays and Fridays at 4pm (local time) with a concert replay at 8pm (same day) on 92.5 XTU.

================================================================

Scotty is amongst those listed as performing for WXTU ... date to be announced

Lucky listeners will also have the opportunity to participate in special private virtual “Meet & Greet” experiences with their favorite artists. 

Edited by buttons66

"The series will run across all seven Beasley Country properties, including WKLB/BostonWXTU/Philadelphia; WQYK/Tampa; WSOC/Charlotte; KCYE/Las Vegas; WXKC/Augusta, GA; and WKML/Fayetteville, NC".

From Country Aircheck (4/17/20)

» Air Apparent: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcountryaircheck.com%2FBeasley is launching a Superstar Mini Concert Series, which will include performances from Lady Antebellum, Dustin Lynch, Tim McGraw, Kane Brown, Brett Young, Lee Brice, Chris Janson, Justin Moore, Brad Paisley, Luke Combs, Brantley Gilbert, Eli Young Band, Carly Pearce, Chase Rice, Lindsay Ell, Jimmie Allen, Chris Lane, Russell Dickerson, Morgan Wallen, Scotty McCreery, Dylan Scott, Chris Young and Riley Green. The series will run across all seven Beasley Country properties, including WKLB/BostonWXTU/Philadelphia; WQYK/Tampa; WSOC/Charlotte; KCYE/Las Vegas; WXKC/Augusta, GA; and WKML/Fayetteville, NC. Lady Antebellum kicks it off April 21 at 4pm ET with a replay at 8pm ET. As part of Beasley's We Are All In This Together Community Of Caring Initiative, the series will see each artist performing several songs on-air as well as talking about the music and what they have been doing while in quarantine. Listeners will also have the opportunity to participate in virtual meet and greet experiences.

18 hours ago, Ottawa1946 said:

"The series will run across all seven Beasley Country properties, including WKLB/BostonWXTU/Philadelphia; WQYK/Tampa; WSOC/Charlotte; KCYE/Las Vegas; WXKC/Augusta, GA; and WKML/Fayetteville, NC".

From Country Aircheck (4/17/20)

» Air Apparent: ei?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcountryaircheck.com%2FBeasley is launching a Superstar Mini Concert Series, which will include performances from Lady Antebellum, Dustin Lynch, Tim McGraw, Kane Brown, Brett Young, Lee Brice, Chris Janson, Justin Moore, Brad Paisley, Luke Combs, Brantley Gilbert, Eli Young Band, Carly Pearce, Chase Rice, Lindsay Ell, Jimmie Allen, Chris Lane, Russell Dickerson, Morgan Wallen, Scotty McCreery, Dylan Scott, Chris Young and Riley Green. The series will run across all seven Beasley Country properties, including WKLB/BostonWXTU/Philadelphia; WQYK/Tampa; WSOC/Charlotte; KCYE/Las Vegas; WXKC/Augusta, GA; and WKML/Fayetteville, NC. Lady Antebellum kicks it off April 21 at 4pm ET with a replay at 8pm ET. As part of Beasley's We Are All In This Together Community Of Caring Initiative, the series will see each artist performing several songs on-air as well as talking about the music and what they have been doing while in quarantine. Listeners will also have the opportunity to participate in virtual meet and greet experiences.

Happy, happy, happy that Scotty is involved in this concert series.  He will def need the spin/AI  bump in his drive to Top 10!! :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Do they count his live performances of IB in these concerts towards those numbers?    I believe Dustin Lynch is the artist scheduled for the second conert on April 24.

Fingers crossed:

"...the series will see each artist performing several songs on-air as well as talking about the music and what they have been doing while in quarantine. "

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, drdeb said:

Fingers crossed:

"...the series will see each artist performing several songs on-air as well as talking about the music and what they have been doing while in quarantine. "

I think the order of performance is going to be as listed in their p.r. release...but could be wrong.

Hey y'all! I'm doing 3

Live events tomorrow (Wed. 4/22) All Times Eastern

6 PM~  CHANGED to 7.30PM

WYCT Radio (Pensacola, FL)

6:30 PM

WLHK Radio (Indianapolis, IN)

7 PM

WHKO Radio (Dayton, OH) Hope to see ya there!
Edited by buttons66

42rQ3Sn1_bigger.jpg

This Saturday, April 25th from 7-10pm enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music including and

More info at http://kncifm.com!

EWOgGARXsAApOZI?format=jpg&name=small

Saturday April 25th from 7-10pm enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music.

You and your friends can watch as we shout out schools celebrating their proms with us. Plus, check out DJ’s mixing live and exclusive performances from some of the biggest names in music.  RSVP by posting a picture of your prom dress or tux on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or TikTok, tag your date and use the hashtag #promathome

Edited by buttons66
40 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

42rQ3Sn1_bigger.jpg

This Saturday, April 25th from 7-10pm enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music including and

More info at http://kncifm.com!

EWOgGARXsAApOZI?format=jpg&name=small

Saturday April 25th from 7-10pm enjoy a virtual prom night in with some of the biggest DJ’s and superstars in music.

You and your friends can watch as we shout out schools celebrating their proms with us. Plus, check out DJ’s mixing live and exclusive performances from some of the biggest names in music.  RSVP by posting a picture of your prom dress or tux on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or TikTok, tag your date and use the hashtag #promathome

Now how will they have  Tux or prom dress while sheltering in place? 

Have you heard of any of these acts except RD, Scotty, Bebe Rexha?

Edited by tfortexas

Not heard of any except those you mention Sherry and not sure how any of this works!!..altho lennon Stella maybe the oldest sibling that was part of a young girl duo seen a few times at the Opry!! They were on the Nashville program with Charles Esten I believe.

'You and your friends can watch'..not together I hope

.NJ is on the brink of 100,000 confirmed cases so mingling is not advised under any circumstances.

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

Not heard of any except those you mention Sherry and not sure how any of this works!!..altho lennon Stella maybe the oldest sibling that was part of a young girl duo seen a few times at the Opry!! They were on the Nashville program with Charles Esten I believe.

'You and your friends can watch'..not together I hope

.NJ is on the brink of 100,000 confirmed cases so mingling is not advised under any circumstances.

Egad 100000 is a lot.  Texas has only around 21000 so far. 

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

I'll be on "Circle Sessions" this Sat 5/2 w/ @BillCodyWSM
on @CircleAllAccess @Facebook page @ 7:30 PM ET

Then stay tuned for

& live on @ 8 PM ET followed by

OpryBackstage @ 9 PM ET Gonna be a fun night. I'm excited to kick it off

WOW ..NOw this sounds an awesome night

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Here are my livestream appearances this week: All Times Eastern TUES, 5/5 I'll perform on 's Take 5 Together day-long event which begins @ 2 PM & will stream on St Jude's , & I'm told I'll be on around 5 PM, but that time may change cont.

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Also TUES, 5/5: 7 PM - Gabi & I will do Live w/ where we talk with WALT and proprietor Kathryn Walt Hall and taste a few of her wines. I'll also perform a couple of songs. WED, MAY 6 8:30 PM Live performance & chat w/

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

THURS., MAY 7 1:00 PM - Gabi and I will take over 's page and participate in their QuaranTEN Questions: Couples Edition. Hope to see ya there!