Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

drdeb

Armed Forces network

Kix checks in with Scotty McCreery, Gone West, and Kane Brown. 1:00pm CET Saturday/12:00pm JKT Sunday on Today's Best Country…streaming on AFN360 and playing on your AFN Decoder. @AMCOUNTRYCNTWN https://pic.twitter.com/drYXcVgP5Y

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Don't know about you, but I don't have my 2021 calendar yet.  Or is this like Back to the Future?

I don't know what this means. It does say Monday am.  Maybe the March 21 refers to something else.  Who knows.

19 hours ago, tfortexas said:

I don't know what this means. It does say Monday am.  Maybe the March 21 refers to something else.  Who knows.

Looks to me like they posted wrong date..someone was as confused as me these days !!🤣 We take it as Monday ...

WKzO-YXK_bigger.jpg

WOW.......a CONCERT ....

CByIgraw_bigger.jpg

Get ready to jam out on day

✌️
of our Drive-In Concert Series with on July 10! His song, "In Between," recently reached the top spot on Billboards' country airplay chart, making for his third No. 1 hit.

🎤

https://ticketmaster.com/event/1B0058DAA99A1AE7

EbsQfE8XsAE-B_w?format=jpg&name=small

INFO FROM TICKETMASTER...................

Each vehicle must have their own ticket, and there is a max of 4 fans per vehicle. There is a max ticket limit of 1 per order. Tickets are non-transferrable and are not eligible for resale
Please adhere to the published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice. Delivery will be delayed until 48 hours prior to the event. Please be advised that this a drive-in event and fans will not be permitted inside the Arena.

This is a drive-in event. Guests are not allowed to watch the performance outside of their vehicles.

Parking spaces are not reserved. They are first come first serve within the colored sections.

Concert will take place in the Southwest Parking lot.

Masks are not required to attend the concert, but are encouraged.

No busses, RVs, large vans, or any other oversize vehicles. Oversized vehicles may be refused entry or asked to park at the back of the parking lot.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Memphis is a good location for a drive-in show....Loretta won't have to take the boys far.  I like their rules...and I hope the enforce them.  No one allowed to watch the performance outside of their car.

34 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

So Scotty will be inside with screens for viewers? 

South parking lot of the Landers center ...I assume a stage will be set up in the parking lot. Spaces will be marked out and listeners tune in to radio .

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

South parking lot of the Landers center ...I assume a stage will be set up in the parking lot. Spaces will be marked out and listeners tune in to radio .

That's what the diagram shows.  I guess horn honks will do for cheers.  lol. 

20 minutes ago, drdeb said:

PAGE 1 is updated! ... And here's hoping that Scotty's got something up his sleeve for the weeks between now and July 31!

I hope so too..both Gabi and Scotty have been noticeably absent for last 2 weeks since his #1 . 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maryhayden274 said:

Hopefully, they have offered the artists sound equipment from that co-sponsor...because Instagram performance sound is usually terrible.