Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
drdeb

Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

Recommended Posts

Deb, 

I am not going to be able to be at the Ryman due to my broken hip! 😥😥😥 I am sooo sad!

 

I have 3 tickets for sale if anyone would like them!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I'm sad as well, both for you and us!! Are you still in the rehab facility or have you been able to go home?

Anyhoo, I'm sure you'll heal quickly and be back in the tour game by this summer! :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, buttons66 said:

This popped up in my email ..must be new since its added to Scottys tour list 

LOL ..sorry for the black lines ..I must remember when I copy in future ....it really means copy everything now!! 

 

 

IVINS, UT

TUACAHN AMPHITHEATRE

April 23rd, 2020
1100 North Tuacahn Drive Ivins, UT

 

 

added :thumbs: :yes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, drdeb said:

And I'm sad as well, both for you and us!! Are you still in the rehab facility or have you been able to go home?

Anyhoo, I'm sure you'll heal quickly and be back in the tour game by this summer! :thumbsup:

Aww, thanks, Deb! I have been home for a week now--Yay!! I am doing quite well, I guess, under the circumstances. 👍

Planning on being at The Wharf in Orange Beach, AL for the August 1 show!!  😍🤩😁#TownAintBigEnoughTour

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Deb, 

I am not going to be able to be at the Ryman due to my broken hip! 😥😥😥 I am sooo sad!

 

I have 3 tickets for sale if anyone would like them!

 

Oh, Sharon.....please take care and heal quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2020 Illinois State fair ..new addition to the Tour Schedule with Chris Young

 

Chris Young with Scotty McCreery and Payton Smith,....... Tuesday, August 18th
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, buttons66 said:

2020 Illinois State fair ..new addition to the Tour Schedule with Chris Young

 

Chris Young with Scotty McCreery and Payton Smith,....... Tuesday, August 18th
 

 

 

added :thumbs: :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2020 at 8:22 PM, sinycalone said:

Oh, Sharon.....please take care and heal quickly.

Thanks so much, Carol! 😘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scottys Show Mar 13th in Wilmington NC has all tickets online SOLD OUT .

 

This event has sold out online
This event is no longer available online.
 
 
 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They Ryman Show is down to single seats ONLY being available.........BUT I  will have 2 extra tickets available together..Row J ..8 rows from  front -left hand of stage if anyone knows of anyone! i thought I had someone willing to take them but were involved in a car accident and unable to use them !! 

 

I was able to upgrade after the initial purchase ....🙌🙌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

Scottys Show Mar 13th in Wilmington NC has all tickets online SOLD OUT .

 

This event has sold out online
This event is no longer available online.
 
 
 
 

 

'SOLD OUT' -- my 2 favorite words!!!

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, drdeb said:

 

'SOLD OUT' -- my 2 favorite words!!!

It just said "sold out online".  So guessing others available elsewhere. 

Their site says 900 seats available.  Sure hope there's standing room. 

Edited by tfortexas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

It just said "sold out online".  So guessing others available elsewhere. 

Their site says 900 seats available.  Sure hope there's standing room. 

 

Good point -- it is an amphitheater after all. 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Capacity of the Greenfield Amphitheater is 1200 according to their own web site ......every site I was on this morning said sold out.In fact people are leaving messages to purchase tickets due to being told they were not available.Of course they said on-line were sold out ..they may have some elsewhere I guess but dont know where!! LOL There were at least 5 different on-line sites inc Ticketmaster..many directed you to Eventbrite.

 

I sure hope its a sold out show ...NC has to support the hometown celeb!! 😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW SHOW ..JULY 30th.....MISSISSIPPI

 

Chris Young will end the summer lineup at the Brandon Amphitheater. The "Town Ain't Big Enough World Tour" is coming to Brandon on July 30. The special guests are 2011 "American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery and Payton Smith. Tickets will go on sale soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

New Show ..April 3oth... Columbus

 

EQLJnQaWoAAc9Fx?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

added  :thumbs:  ... I also added the May 1 concert in Cape Girardeau, MO / Show Me Center!

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

NEW SHOW JUNE 5th

 

@ScottyMcCreery, American Idol and platinum-selling country artist, returns to the Showplace Theatre as a part of the @COOPAleWorks Concert Series on June 5! Tickets on sale Friday.
 
🎶
#RWJams

 

added :thumbs:

 

I've also updated PAGE 1 with the new concerts that have been added for Scotty/CY's upcoming tour!

Edited by drdeb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

These shows are promoted by SJM Concerts. Additional dates to be announced soon. 

 

 

😍😍😍😍

 

 

EQfUv_EXUAEFryp?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by buttons66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So exciting....back in the UK.  Didn't expect this until perhaps the fall if 2020.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

👋Deb Please add my name to the August 1 concert in Orange Beach.  Tickets are not on sale yet, but I will definitely be there!  Several of us have rented a penthouse condo at the venue. (I will let them list their name).  All the beds are taken ,but there are still air mattresses available if anyone wants to join us.  The venue is full of shops, restaurants,etc.  We have rented for 7/31, 8/1, 8/2.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bleuwolf said:

👋Deb Please add my name to the August 1 concert in Orange Beach.  Tickets are not on sale yet, but I will definitely be there!  Several of us have rented a penthouse condo at the venue. (I will let them list their name).  All the beds are taken ,but there are still air mattresses available if anyone wants to join us.  The venue is full of shops, restaurants,etc.  We have rented for 7/31, 8/1, 8/2.

I am also going to be there!!  Can't wait!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Bleuwolf said:

👋Deb Please add my name to the August 1 concert in Orange Beach.  Tickets are not on sale yet, but I will definitely be there!  Several of us have rented a penthouse condo at the venue. (I will let them list their name).  All the beds are taken ,but there are still air mattresses available if anyone wants to join us.  The venue is full of shops, restaurants,etc.  We have rented for 7/31, 8/1, 8/2.

 

Wow, you gals are going to have a blast!!!! . . . As for me, I'm trying to clear my schedule so that I can attend both Scotty's first and last Town Ain't Big Enough World Tour 2020 concerts -- both of which are in Ohio.  Fingers crossed!

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...