Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

New Show - Indiana

LAFAYETTE – Country music singer Scotty McCreery will perform at the Long Center for the Performing Arts. The concert is Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 7:30 p.m.

http://www.newsbug.info/lafayette_leader/events/scotty-mccreery-at-the-long-center-march/article_01af9623-95fb-5e71-a8ce-4ee0ae238957.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share&fbclid=IwAR0rM9eF5mYYf0VKGHPwEceEz9QgGKcghlZRxEW40x8Msu7xfJFN55VitGc

Edited by buttons66
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

Looking forward to our Nashville trip to see him!

Woohoo...  

FYI - anyone who is interested in going to see Scotty, Josh and Chris at the Citadel Country Music Festival in Chester Co., PA....you can now buy tickets for just that day's show.  Previously, tickets sales were limited to 3-day passes...with the promise that they would open up sales for individual days.  The date of the show is August 30.

PAGE 1 has been updated with cancellations, postponements and reschedules! :thumbs: 

The rest of March and early April are going to be pretty boring -- no Scotty, no sports, no school events, no (fill-in-the-blank)... Fortunately, IB is still moving UP the chart; we have 2 new songs to enjoy; and as a friend just noted, as long as our families are healthy and we've got wine and the Hallmark channel, life is good! 🙂

Hmm, both Chris and Scotty still have all of the early concerts posted on their websites.  The concerts are also still posted at Ticketmaster.  And I've heard nothing about my tickets being cancelled for April 30.

9 minutes ago, drdeb said:

Hmm, both Chris and Scotty still have all of the early concerts posted on their websites.  The concerts are also still posted at Ticketmaster.  And I've heard nothing about my tickets being cancelled for April 30.

Chris Young just tweeted this news.

ETVXmXUXQAEqAz-?format=jpg&name=small