NFL Thread

ATX29

Also, a few hot takes:

- The NFL scheduling Lions/Packers for SNF was absolutely the right call - even if the Seahawks win their game and eliminate the Lions, it would still be a win-and-in; just between the Packers and Lions Seahawks (if SEA win, they need GB to lose to clinch a Playoff berth). You know that if Seattle win, their fans will be watching the SNF game. This is like the Eagles/WFT game in this same spot two seasons ago, where we needed Philly to beat Washington in order to clinch a Playoff berth

- I don't understand the Bengals fans' complaints about the contingency plans - if the Ravens beat the Bengals, they would own the head-to-head tiebreaker. Of course, due to the abandoned MNF game, Baltimore would still finish a half-game behind Cincy - what if the Bengals had lost to the Bills? :? We'll never know; that's why the coin-flip to determine home-field in a potential Wild Card matchup was the fairest way to go, under these circumstances

- I understand why Coach Daboll is resting our starters today, but there is something worthwhile about just playing the last game of the season as usual and competing for the win - just ask Coach Coughlin and the 2007 team😏

Super  Wild Card Weekend:

Jaguars over Chargers

Bengals over Ravens

Bills over Dolphins

Niners over Seahawks

Giants over Vikings

Buccaneers over Cowboys

Divisional:

Chiefs over Jaguars

Bills over Bengals

Niners over Buccaneers

Eagles over Giants

Conference Championship:

Bills over Chiefs

Eagles over Niners

Super Bowl LVI:

Bills over Eagles

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

They have had way worse but it was kinda weird with all hundreds of those dancers dressed in white.  It was probably mid tier.

Oh I agree it wasn't bad, I just expected more after we haven't heard from her in 6 years. Thought this might be her big comeback moment but if she's pregnant again its understandable why it didn't end up being that.

21 hours ago, ShortstopVM said:

My prediction:

Chiefs 38

Eagles 12

Super Bowl MVP: Patrick Mahomes

Hey, I was right about the Chiefs winning with a score of 38 points AND Mahomes winning MVP. :shiftywave: That fumble return for TD really changed the complexion of the game. :yes: 

But 🙄 at the Eagles even daring to find the end zone tonight... #ugh :thumbsdown:

Edited by ShortstopVM

• 2 months later...