NFL Thread

ATX29

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/30/2021 at 8:03 PM, ShortstopVM said:

The only way I would've been okay with a seventeenth regular season game, is if the Giants got to play the Jets EVERY year (and twice every four years - when the NFC East is assigned to face the AFC East). 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮 🚮

south beach tow trash GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Been a while since I've been here, but when exactly was the last time the Giants beat the Jets in the regular season? 2011? Be careful what you wish for. Trash shouldn't be calling out other trash.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

Been a while since I've been here, but when exactly was the last time the Giants beat the Jets in the regular season? 2011? Be careful what you wish for. Trash shouldn't be calling out other trash.

In this case, the trash is the NFL's proposed seventeen-game schedule. I was never in favor of it... :blargwave:

Save for only one scenario, of course...

Edited by ShortstopVM

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So what's your prediction for your favorite team for the upcoming season?

I'm guessing the Jets end up around 5 wins. 7 would be really nice, but I think Wilson ends up playing like a rookie and the Jets secondary is lacking the talent needed to keep games close.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 1:29 AM, ShortstopVM said:

Just as a reminder, our Fantasy Football Draft will be next Tuesday, September 7, at 10pm ET. :yes: 

I know not being present for the draft gives me exactly zero right to complain, but I'd love to know how the computer thought it was a good idea to pick Zeke over Kamara for me.  Like literally wtf?