ANTM RE-Reloaded! All Cycles Completed!!!

rdhaley96

Just now, kenboy123 said:

I'm honestly the only one that is fine with this...I never liked Angelea when she was on the show...although I don't think she deserved to go this soon...

I loved Angelea on 14 and she was one of the best so I’m pissed just like how I was with Naima. Total BS

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

I loved Angelea on 14 and she was one of the best so I’m pissed just like how I was with Naima. Total BS

I know mine is an unpopular opinion, but I found her overconfident...but I think she deserved to go further...

Edited by kenboy123
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, kenboy123 said:

that's what I was saying before...there is no time for a weak beginning here...

Than explain Naduah and Krista going further than Angelea. Ren’s photo last week saved her (which is bs imo) but Angelea clearly got screwed

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

Than explain Naduah and Krista going further than Angelea. Ren’s photo last week saved her (which is bs imo) but Angelea clearly got screwed

Krista didn't land in the bottom two, so therefore (i personally don't think her photo last week was that bad)...not eligible to go home either time and Naduah's picture was better than Angelea's THIS WEEK!!!...Ren had a better picture than Angelea by quite a margin last week...Ren was called a good 3 places ahead of Angelea last week which makes sense why she stayed ...you might not like it, but it makes sense to me...

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, kenboy123 said:

Krista didn't land in the bottom two, so therefore (i personally don't her photo last week was that bad)...not eligible to go home either time and Naduah's picture was better than Angelea's THIS WEEK!!!...Ren had a better picture than Angelea by quite a margin last week...Ren was called a good 3 places ahead of Angelea last week which makes sense why she stayed ...

A) If Ren’s photo last week was so good then how did Keenyah stay over Naima despite being in the bottom two the previous week? 

B ) Krista and Naduah have had photos worse than Angelea in both weeks. 

Gabby should’ve stayed, Angelea should’ve stayed. It’s all bull 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RTVFan said:

A) If Ren’s photo last week was so good then how did Keenyah stay over Naima despite being in the bottom two the previous week? 

Because Keenyah's overall track record was better than Naima's at that point in the competition. Keep in mind that for the first four weeks of cycle 4, Keenyah was consistently called within the top 5 (with two top 2 callouts under her belt), while Naima was called 9th three weeks in a row.

4 minutes ago, RTVFan said:

B ) Krista and Naduah have had photos worse than Angelea in both weeks. 

Gabby should’ve stayed, Angelea should’ve stayed. It’s all bull 

There have only been 2 weeks of photos...therefore, the overall math is quite easy to do even in your head....in Naima and Keenyah's case, it's different, we were at week 5 or 6 and there have been more photos and more numbers to crunch, Keenyah had an overall higher average at that point if you really look at the elimination chart...

I'm not going to argue if Krista and Naduah's photos were worst in both weeks...that's entirely subjective...personally, i thought Angelea had the worst photo this week...but that's entirely subjective and that conversation is not going to go anywhere....

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 1