♫ ♪ Maelyn Jarmon Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Spurrious

Hope I don't sound like a broken record, but Maelyn is just so wonderful and her head voice with her unique nuances is like :'(

Her wonderful dynamics and Maelynizing her songs as they were her own is just... no words can describe her enough that would be enough for the queen!

She floats me around the multiple universes that exist or that she created herself to make me feel the stars within them all. Time stops and its just her and me circling the stars for the secrets of the universes. o:)

She floats me around the multiple universes that exist or that she created herself to make me feel the stars within them all. Time stops and its just her and me circling the stars for the secrets of the universes. o:)
That was beeyoutiful :'(

Hope I don't sound like a broken record, but Maelyn is just so wonderful and her head voice with her unique nuances is like :'(

Her wonderful dynamics and Maelynizing her songs as they were her own is just... no words can describe her enough that would be enough for the queen!

Beautiful. :flowers:

Queen is a world class singer, and this is a fact. Some people may claim otherwise but that's the internet. It makes me chuckle a little bit :giggle:.

Beautiful. :flowers:

Queen is a world class singer, and this is a fact. Some people may claim otherwise but that's the internet. It makes me chuckle a little bit :giggle: .

Sorta. She is her "own class" singer because NO ONE sounds like her. <3

Singing-wise, Queen is at least on the same level than the average superstar out there (superstars who can sing, of course). She's just too flawless :wub:

I think she's unique, but I can picture some people quickly comparing her to one or two other artists at first listen. We will figure out how unique she is as soon as she gets original music out there. o:)

Singing-wise, Queen is at least on the same level than the average superstar out there (superstars who can sing, of course). She's just too flawless :wub:

I think she's unique, but I can picture some people quickly comparing her to one or two other artists at first listen. We will figure out how unique she is as soon as she gets original music out there. o:)

No doubt she will be compared but....almost all of those who are in her zip code in regard to stylizing (Maelynizing) their vocals, give up lots of diction to do so. One of her most unique gifts is to Maelynize with out sacrificing the lyric.

#Queen

No doubt she will be compared but....almost all of those who are in her zip code in regard to stylizing (Maelynizing) their vocals, give up lots of diction to do so. One of her most unique gifts is to Maelynize with out sacrificing the lyric.

#Queen

She's such a Queen! :wub:

:flowers:

I missed the show last night...did they finally announce that this freakin Queen would be performing in the finale?

:flowers:

I missed the show last night...did they finally announce that this freakin Queen would be performing in the finale?

Nope.We are only hoping :D.

Just in case, I'm ready for Carson to announce:

And next, performing her brand new single "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", Please welcome to the former Voice winner:

Give it up for BRYNN CARTELLI!!! :dead:

Nope.We are only hoping :D.

Just in case, I'm ready for Carson to announce:

And next, performing her brand new single "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", Please welcome to the former Voice winner:

Give it up for BRYNN CARTELLI!!! :dead:

:dead: