***Chevel Shepherd Fan Thread***

TeamAudra

Just over 48 hours since she posted that video of “Everybody’s Got a Story” on Facebook and it’s already approaching 200K views, and the number of interactions is astounding for someone with 126K followers. It should keep going strong for a while. I’ve looked at pages of others for comparison, including some established stars with a lot more followers. I doubt you’ll find many with a similar number of followers who generate that level of activity. Her fanbase is extremely engaged. If she keeps doing what’s she’s doing, she’ll easily have 200K+ followers by the end of the year. That might be conservative. 

I’m still waiting for one of these to really go viral. Like several million views.  She’s building a decent international fanbase, so it’s definitely possible. 

Edited by TeamAudra

20 minutes ago, Drew1903 said:

"Go get a ticket to my virtual concert on July 31st! 🙂 The cool thing about this is, if you wanna watch the show but can’t make the 7pm MST time cuz it’s too late where you live you can buy a ticket and watch it two times within 48 hours after the show! 😊" Chevel 

http://spproductionslive.com

Some people said they have to work that day or have some other commitment. 

I’m really curious what the “something exciting happening” reason she gave for delaying the release of “The Letter” until 7/24. We should find out soon. 

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Some people said they have to work that day or have some other commitment. 

Then, this scenario is, obviously, great for folks in some such situation as that or similar.

Edited by Drew1903

I love this too...a clickable link to the album page on her website from the concert link that she’s been posting everywhere, and is being seen by 100s of thousands of people. Some people who don’t buy a ticket will probably buy her signed CD and other stuff because that link is there. I love outside the box thinking. That’s one big reason I would never bet against Chevel. I normally wouldn’t buy a ticket for something like this, but I probably will this time. 

https://spproductionslive.com

UjWDm24.png

Edited by TeamAudra

Yes, she is a savvy lady. We wouldn't bet against her, anyway, we like her too much for that 😂.  But, it's a good expression that conveys the point well.  She, certainly, does have it all nicely sorted❗  I (already) have the signed CD and I will say the concert is tempting 🤔

Edited by Drew1903

Here’s a snippet of her video for “The Letter” witch will be released on Friday. On Facebook and Twitter she tagged CMT. Hopefully, that means it will be played on there. We should know soon. I read that this song is a tear jerker. That definitely looks to be accurate. It seems rather timely too. Send it to radio!

Edited by TeamAudra

It is a beautiful song.  Actually, saying something inspiring, positive, encouraging & uplifting in the lyrics.  All 8 songs on the CD are equally good & all SO well sung❗  Danielle said it was a hell of a feat making a video during C-19.  Same must be the case for Chevel.  Have to commend & admire these artists accomplishing things under adverse conditions.

11 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I hope Chevel gets a year-end hit at some point. Her songs are VERY radio-friendly.

She has a versatile voice, but not as much on the R&B country crap we get on radio these days. She can do rock-country, a little bit of pop-country, and of course country-country. 

• Like 1

Here’s a local radio interview Chevel did this week. I haven’t had a chance to listen to it all, but I skipped around a little. She recently did two hospital concerts, where her and her band performed live, and it was broadcast to hospital rooms around the country. She wanted to do something for them since they are alone and can’t have visitors, due to COVID. She experienced this herself when her mom was in the hospital. She also talked about her release of “The Letter” on Friday, and said there’s a surprise to go along with it. She might just be referring to the video premiering on CMT, which she hasn’t announced herself. I know she talked about the movie too, but I haven’t listened to that part yet. 

Edited by TeamAudra

14 minutes ago, echoap said:

Sounds really good! 

I think that video is going to make a lot of people cry. 

And by the way, I’ll say it again...Chevel is very savvy. She rounded up a few locals to film a video on a shoestring budget, and is somehow getting it played on CMT. Sooner or later, someone important will notice her brilliance. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I think that video is going to make a lot of people cry. 

And by the way, I’ll say it again...Chevel is very savvy. She rounded up a few locals to film a video on a shoestring budget, and is somehow getting it played on CMT. Sooner or later, someone important will notice her brilliance

Hopefully this song will get some traction! She's got a very marketable voice, so let's see what happens. 😇

• Like 1

This is from the same guy who filmed the video for “The Letter.”  He’ll be filming the virtual concert too.  Even though it was done on a shoestring budget, this guy is definitely a pro. That’s one hell of an expensive camera. 

Edited by TeamAudra