Social Media Numbers for the Top 20

dirActing

Make what you will of all this. Social media numbers only paint a small part of the overall picture, especially pre-lives, but I do think it's kind of interesting to see where everyone stands just prior to lives and to keep an eye on how these numbers change as the competition progresses. Might tell us who's gaining fans and catching on with the public after each round of live performances. As it stands, here's a quick summary of who appears to have the strongest numbers on each team, and who's the weakest, followed by the actual data ( data source: https://idolchatteryd.com/ ):

Summary

TB - Gracee and Ricky D are tops at this stage. Weakest: A toss-up between Kat and Ricky B. TG: Myracle and Kyndal lead the pack. Myracle leads the entire Top 20 on FB. Weakest: Joana. TK: The Hoot and The Max lead comfortably. Weakest: Damali. TL: Katie and Alex, with Khalea a close 3rd. Katie tops the Top 20 on IG, by some distance. Ony Alex is close to Myracle on FB, and both are far ahead of the pack. Weakest: Unfortunately, Will. Overall, TL boast the strongest social numbers at this stage, TK the weakest, and TG just edge TB in the middle, but TB are the strongest on Twitter (maybe they didn't get the memo on the death of the Twitter save :D ).

Data

Facebook

Myracle Holloway (Team Gwen 1): 26,273

Alex Guthrie (Team Legend 1): 25,081

--------------------------------------

Jake Hoot (Team Kelly 1): 8,874

Gracee Shriver (Team Blake 1): 6,314

Katie Kadan (Team Legend 2): 6,171

Jake HaldenVang (Team Gwen 2): 5,871

Ricky Duran (Team Blake 2): 5,214

Cali Wilson (Team Blake 3): 3,393

Marybeth Byrd (Team Legend 3): 3,320

Max Boyle (Team Kelly 2): 1,917

Shane Q (Team Kelly 3): 1,433

Khalea Lynee (Team Legend 4): 1,417

Will Breman (Team Legend 5): 1,308

Kyndal Inskeep (Team Gwen 3): 815

Joana Martinez (Team Gwen 4): 541

Damali (Team Kelly 4): 408

Rose Short (Team Gwen 5): 254

Kat Hammock (Team Blake 4): 189

Ricky Braddy (Team Blake 5): N/A

Hello Sunday (Team Kelly 5): N/A

Instagram

Katie Kadan (Team Legend 1): 22,100

Ricky Duran (Team Blake 1): 15,800

-----------------------------------

Max Boyle (Team Kelly 1): 12,200

Khalea Lynee (Team Legend 2): 10,800

Will Breman (Team Legend 3): 9,830

Marybeth Byrd (Team Legend 4): 9,149

Gracee Shriver (Team Blake 2): 8,909

Jake Hoot (Team Kelly 2): 8,473

Alex Guthrie (Team Legend 5): 8,464

Kyndal Inskeep (Team Gwen 1): 7,553

Myracle Holloway (Team Gwen 2): 6,914

Hello Sunday (Team Kelly 3): 6,488

Shane Q (Team Kelly 3): 5,536

Kat Hammock (Team Blake 3): 5,334

Rose Short (Team Gwen 3): 4,855

Cali Wilson (Team Blake 4): 4,774

Ricky Braddy (Team Blake 5): 4,164

Jake HaldenVang (Team Gwen 4): 3,857

Joana Martinez (Team Gwen 5): 3,630

Damali (Team Kelly 5): 2,407

Twitter

Gracee Shriver (Team Blake 1): @Graceeshriver: 3,006

Khalea Lynee (Team Legend 1): @officialKHALEA: 2,444

------------------------------------------------

Max Boyle (Team Kelly 1): @maxboylemusic 2,325

Ricky Braddy (Team Blake 2): @rickybraddy: 2,148

Jake HaldenVang (Team Gwen 1): @HaldenVang: 2,010

Cali wilson Team (Blake 3): @Cali_Wilson 1,827

Marybeth Byrd (Team Legend 2): @marybeth_music: 1,622

Kyndal Inskeep (Team Gwen 2): @kyndalinskeep 1,579

Ricky Duran (Team Blake 4): @IamRickyDuran 1,489

Katie Kadan (Team Legend 3): @KatieKadan: 1,371

Jake Hoot (Team Kelly 2): @jakehootmusic 1,218

Kat Hammock (Team Blake 5): @KatHammock7: 735

Will Breman (Team Legend 4): @WillBremanMusic 727

Alex Guthrie (Team Legend 5): @TheAlexGuthrie: 670

Myracle Holloway (Team Gwen 3): @MyracleHollowayL 593

Rose Short (Team Gwen 4): @IamRoseShort: 545

Hello Sunday (Team Kelly 3): @HelloSundayDuo 430

Joana Martinez (Team Gwen 5): @joanamart1nez: 411

Shane Q (Team Kelly 4): @shaneqofficial 405

Damali (Team Kelly 5): @damali 270

Edited by dirActing

Thanks for taking the time to do this! This forum needed updated SM stats. :thumbs:

Thanks! :w00twave: I'm new posting here, though as a fan of music and budding talent, I've been reading with interest for several years. Just looking for ways to contribute, especially with what happened to the server and board. Can't begin to imagine how demoralizing that must be for all who have contributed so much through the years. Hoping if we all continue to post interesting thoughts and stuff, maybe we can lift community spirits and keep going. o:)

Thanks! :w00twave: I'm new posting here, though as a fan of music and budding talent, I've been reading with interest for several years. Just looking for ways to contribute, especially with what happened to the server and board. Can't begin to imagine how demoralizing that must be for all who have contributed so much through the years. Hoping if we all continue to post interesting thoughts and stuff, maybe we can lift community spirits and keep going. o:)

Welsome to the Voice forum! :hug:

Yeah, the loss of years of data is tragic. :'(

But we soldier on. Soon the front page will only show new threads lol.

Welsome to the Voice forum! :hug:

Yeah, the loss of years of data is tragic. :'(

But we soldier on. Soon the front page will only show new threads lol.

Yay! I can already see that happening. A great community doing what a great community does, and I'm happy to be a new part of it! Thanks for the welcome. :wub:

Maybe but Abby Cates had over 100k ig followers and didn't make it out of the playoffs so that's no guarantee of success.

I've always believed the actual performance on the night matters most, and everything else converges on that. Can't remember Abby's performance, which doesn't bode well for it, but I'll check it out just to make sure I'm not doing her a disservice here. I do remember that was a particularly strong season for singers in her lane. I also remember her being invited to perform in the finale over others who had been eliminated later, so that seems to be an acknowledgement of her strong fan support.

Does anyone know what Myracle’s FB numbers were on premiere day? I suspect that her followers were mostly pre-existing.

If I'm not mistaken, both Myracle and Alex had FB numbers in the low 20,000-22,000-ish? So they both gained some since, but the bulk of their followers were pre-show, definitely. Myracle has been in the industry for awhile, first with Earth, Wind & Fire and then as a member of the girl group Jade. She's had some success more recently as a Christian artist. Alex featured with JHud in a nationally televised advertising campaign.

I've always believed the actual performance on the night matters most, and everything else converges on that. Can't remember Abby's performance, which doesn't bode well for it, but I'll check it out just to make sure I'm not doing her a disservice here. I do remember that was a particularly strong season for singers in her lane. I also remember her being invited to perform in the finale over others who had been eliminated later, so that seems to be an acknowledgement of her strong fan support.

Abby struggled with her Playoffs performance. Based on the comments I was seeing I think her Instagram fans weren't very enthused about her being on The Voice and they mostly just wanted her to go back to posting covers on Instagram on a regular basis and obviously she couldn't do that while she was on the show.