Achievements
One chair turned (Blind Auditions) ✔
Winners (Battle Rounds) ✔
Winners (Knockout Rounds) ✔
First duo to make Live Shows since Season 4 ✔
First female duo to EVER make Live Shows in The Voice history ✔
Future winners of The Voice S16 ✔
Edited by Weirdoo

They are also gonna be the first AA females to win The Voice USA.

Myself, I am just stuck on how super-good their Knockout performance sounded! WOW! was I ever impressed❗👍👍

Although, the "duo to the lives" part is pretty cool... duos, in themselves, are a bit rare on The Voice and for one to go this far is an odds-against accomplishment plus, add to that the duo is 2 female voices which, is probably even more unusual than a mixed duo.

Mostly, for me, they just sound so damn good.

They are also gonna be the first AA females to win The Voice USA.

They have bypassed my prior favorites, and I hope they do win! I think they are the most original, creative artists this season and I love their arrangements and harmonies.

I could swear they used to have a fan thread and I asked to be added, but I can't find it now, so maybe not.

[Also, WTH is wrong with the people on the Discussion thread? Tonight they were saying that Hello Sunday's performance was 'nauseating' and 'disgusting.' Jeez, even if you don't like their singing how can you be so cruel to two 14 year old girls?]

Well, HELLO Sunday and the best of a Monday night

gMQa2S-gqLo

Holy Geeez, they are SO, SO, good❗ Really, blown away by the timing, the power, the perfect pitch, even with moment, still dead on and choreography nailed & all of it done, really, really, well. And sounding terrific❗👍👍🔥

WOW these 2 are super-talented, very entertaining and damned impressive. 👏

EXCITED & ANXIOUS to see what they give us next❗

Edited by Drew1903

They have bypassed my prior favorites, and I hope they do win! I think they are the most original, creative artists this season and I love their arrangements and harmonies.

I could swear they used to have a fan thread and I asked to be added, but I can't find it now, so maybe not.

[Also, WTH is wrong with the people on the Discussion thread? Tonight they were saying that Hello Sunday's performance was 'nauseating' and 'disgusting.' Jeez, even if you don't like their singing how can you be so cruel to two 14 year old girls?]

A good question is why would anything like that be said, at all. Their performance was 100% the opposite of any such words. Look what I had said about their performance and extreme negatives just do not apply❗

It's a bit twisted to say no matter what age they are since it does not apply, no matter what.

But, then, I'm bias, too... I think they are good.

Queens made it against all odds! (please dont give them that song)

What song ❔

Edited by Drew1903

A good question is why would anything like that be said, at all. Their performance was 100% the opposite of any such words. Look what I had said about their performance and extreme negatives just do not apply❗

It's a bit twisted to say no matter what age they are since it does not apply, no matter what.

But, then, I'm bias, too... I think they are good.

What song ❔

"Against All Odds" is a song that has a history of sending people home

Well, well, well.... seems we were not off the mark, at all. So much for any naysayers, eh? CONGRATS❗👏👍👍 GOOD & yahoo❗ And on we go :D

Well, then, HS will be the exception to the rule :D :icecream:

And what about The Middle? Hello Sunday are Top 10 :yes: This will not add to a history of being sent home.

Cannot embed this ⬇, BUT, click on it to watch their performance. I did well to find it; it is not in YouTube, anymore.

IPB Image

Edited by Drew1903

Seems a lot doubted this or will take it as an unexpected surprise. To that we say, HA. Who looks silly, now, eh?

It's cool as can be & I, for one, am keen to hear / see what they offer up, next❗

CONGRATS❗👍👍👏

Edited by Drew1903