Dinah Jane Appreciation Thread

jdanton2

Promote on what? Where? When?......Do you live in America @Camren

There is nothing filming now or for the immediate future. Especially with groups of people. She has been promoting in online venues and though this may seem like sunflower seeds to you it is all that's available right now

^Why are you always so rude and act so smart? I don't have to live in the US to know what's happening right now around the world. Coronavirus is everywhere. And I was not talking about her doing tv promo right now. 

7 hours ago, Camren said:

^Why are you always so rude and act so smart? I don't have to live in the US to know what's happening right now around the world. Coronavirus is everywhere. And I was not talking about her doing tv promo right now. 

So what other promo is there...?

• 5 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^_^

• Like 1

new song Friday.:blink::canadianwave:

13 minutes ago, 5h_lova said:

Sorry to disappoint. It's a shoot for her line of masks with Affliction clothing (Ms Jane on your lips baby)

:unsure:

:ike:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

wonder if Dinah will ever do another competition show . she could do DWTS's like Normani and Ally . a  couple years ago there was speculation she did the Masked Singer. that is coming back so i am hoping. there are others out there as well .:unsure: could be she was asked and does not want to or because she has a horrible label and management.

I am equally frustrated with her disgraceful label and management. It is horrible to witness her undeniable talent fizzle into nothing, and all at the hands of a self-destructive record label that cunningly dangle the artist on a flimsy fishing line. 

Edited by SamDaMan

15 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

wonder if Dinah will ever do another competition show . she could do DWTS's like Normani and Ally . a  couple years ago there was speculation she did the Masked Singer. that is coming back so i am hoping. there are others out there as well .:unsure: could be she was asked and does not want to or because she has a horrible label and management.

Why a competition show in particular?

Plus this is the time of Corona, every singer is the masked singer

49 minutes ago, 5h_lova said:

Why a competition show in particular?

Plus this is the time of Corona, every singer is the masked singer

the easiest  to get on and they would be good exposure showing off either singing or dancing skills . other type of shows would be great if she can get them.

1 hour ago, Nytro101 said:

It seems that Dinah deleted her twitter account and deleted all the photos from her Instagram. Is she coming?  or  quitting  music?

hope she is alright.

EhMqLkcUYAApdlx?format=jpg&name=small

EhMqLkbUYAIxCNo?format=jpg&name=small

shes posting on Tiktok.not sure why she deleted Twitter.

not sure what is going on.

Translated from Portuguese by
NEWS • Cleaning up, Dinah Jane stopped following more than 250 accounts on her Instagram. Including the official Fifth Harmony account and its current label, HITCO.