Dinah Jane Appreciation Thread

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dinah hopefully will release an album this year. https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8548950/dinah-jane-video-interview-new-music

hopefully it will be released.    

wonder who told Dinah this. she has a great voice.      

9 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

Song got pushed back again. 🙄

looks like it will be released closer to the tour which starts in April.

45 minutes ago, 5h_lova said:

maybe a collab or some promo hopefully.

10 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

maybe a collab or some promo hopefully.

So stupid... Clearly there is way more to her post... Perfect timing? How can you release a statement like that the day of your release? SMH i don’t ever understand why she stayed with LA Reid when he was the very root cause of 5H breaking up. Dinah is my favourite member, but i’ve already accepted she won’t get as far as the other girls. Her album/ single will just be thrown onto Spotify and expected the surge all by itself. 

Edited by SamDaMan
13 hours ago, SamDaMan said:

So stupid... Clearly there is way more to her post... Perfect timing? How can you release a statement like that the day of your release? SMH i don’t ever understand why she stayed with LA Reid when he was the very root cause of 5H breaking up. Dinah is my favourite member, but i’ve already accepted she won’t get as far as the other girls. Her album/ single will just be thrown onto Spotify and expected the surge all by itself. 

And already we are back to harping about L.A. as if the only that could possibly be wrong in the totality of issues is L.A. connected 🙄

another song coming?:huh:

13 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

And already we are back to harping about L.A. as if the only that could possibly be wrong in the totality of issues is L.A. connected 🙄

Yes I am. He is connected. Everything he touches. Even the other 5H girls hated it. 

23 hours ago, SamDaMan said:

Yes I am. He is connected. Everything he touches. Even the other 5H girls hated it. 

Well gee I wonder how other artistes not signed to LA get their projects delayed? :rubschin:

Seriously the industry has 3808207 moving parts and running to LA all the time is like people's defense bubble instead of just waiting and being still for a real answer

2 hours ago, 5h_lova said:

Lottery has been a song trademarked for a while now....

song with producer Danja who at the time  over a year ago also worked with Normani on a song. wonder if we will get that one.

he also produced songs from some big named artists .most of his songs were not that big though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danja_production_discography

Edited by jdanton2

something coming. 🤪

another hint of new music.

8 hours ago, istersay said:

:lmao: hurry up and release stuff

Agreed. I hope there is a plan for promo. Some pre-release promo, otherwise high chances it will flop. 

Dinah posted she has a collab with Common Kings coming out in a months... They’re not big so unsure what the game plan is...

2 hours ago, SamDaMan said:

Agreed. I hope there is a plan for promo. Some pre-release promo, otherwise high chances it will flop. 

Dinah posted she has a collab with Common Kings coming out in a months... They’re not big so unsure what the game plan is...

a bit of their performance together last year.

Lottery coming  Friday the 13th. . hope it is not bad luck for Dinah. :dead: