Video Game Rankdown Pt. 2

Deeee

Host Announcement

Everything on the front page is updated! There will be one more level before we reach the Top 100. After this upcoming level, you guys will have one final opportunity to use character abilities before they are done away with for the final stages of the game!

Disclaimer: if we end up with a number greater than 100 after powers are used, there will be a quick sub-level to get to our exact number.

Level 14 tonight after work! The end is near!

So if I used my Aether on SHODAN now, would she be disadvantaged this level? What about if I used it after?

I wouldn't mind using my Sol and Luna either but I don't know how many lives everyone has.

Also, since one of my private immunities got put into the finals, can I replace it?

So if I used my Aether on SHODAN now, would she be disadvantaged this level? What about if I used it after?

I wouldn't mind using my Sol and Luna either but I don't know how many lives everyone has.

Also, since one of my private immunities got put into the finals, can I replace it?

Yes! After the level, would have no effect since we will be entering the Top 100 where all abilities will be discarded!

Lives have been updated today on the front page!

I thought I answered this before, but maybe I am remembering incorrectly. Or maybe it's in the original thread. :|

The answer is yes.

How does Pikachu's Agility work again?

Agility will allow you to go first in any nomination round, after the rules of the round have been revealed!

Host Announcement

Lara Croft used her Dreamstinger Bow on three games! If they are nominated at any point in this round, they will be automatically cut.

Ike replaced one private immunity for another. Ike also used Sol and Luna on SHODAN, doubling the effects of his attack and taking two lives from her for himself.

Ike also used Threaten Defense 1 on Link's Hylian Shield, preventing Link from defending himself against Great Aether. This means Link has lost all of his lives and must sacrifice two of his remaining games in order to restart.

Lol this is my last question I promise :teehee:

Can I use my ability during the cycle or does is have to be now?

Any power may be played after this round, but it will not have any effect on subsequent rounds. For example, games may absolutely be restored after this round. Powers that take lives from other players and force them to restart may also be used after this round.

But any power that might disadvantage a player, stop them from nominating, etc. will not work after this round. Once we go into the Top 100, no powers can be used at all!

Okay so this means Mipha's Grace could still be used after top 100

Dee, I believe Bayonetta 2 and Crash Bandicoot:Cortex Strikes Back are my last two games remaining, right?

To clarify: every ranker will be given one final chance to use their powers after this level we are about to start. After that, all powers go away. So technically, Mipha's Grace cannot be played after Top 100. Only a one-time deal after this round!

I PM'ed you all of your remaining games.

Round can only start after Rei posts write-ups for the two games he chooses to cut.

Crash Bandicoot: Warped

IPB Image

Turns out that I have several games left and three Crash games so it's time for one of them peace out now. Don't get me wrong, I love Crash Bandicoot and I wish I wouldn't be cutting it but I love all my other games and Tom decided to get revenge for nominating a game that I didn't know he loved so it is what it is :) . Crash Bandicoot: Warped is the third game in the Crash Bandicoot series and it was released on 1998 for the PS1. The story takes place right after the event of the previous game (Cortex Strikes Back), where the Cortex's space station crash on Earth and an evil entity called Uka Uka starts wreaking havoc. Cortex, Nefarious Tropy and Uka Uka plan to collect Crystals scattered across time and use their power to enslave Earth. Crash and Coco Bandicoot must now travel through time and stop their plans and collect the crystals themselves. Crash and Coco travel use Time-Twisting Machine to travel through time where there are five chambers with five levels each that you have to complete in order to get the 25 Crystals. The game received universal acclaim with a 91/100 from Metacritic and many considered to be the best 2.5D platformer game ever released. It did well with sales too and as of now it has sold 5.7 millions copies worldwide and it's the thirteen best-selling PlayStation game of all time. Again, I love this game and I have many fun memories from playing so it sucks for me to cut this now.
Edited by reimaldonado

Star Fox

IPB Image

Star Fox is game that I've never played but I probably included it because I do have played Star Fox 64 and Super Smash so I'm familiar Star Fox, however this is the only game from my list that I haven't actually played so this was an easy cut to make. Star Fox was released in 1993 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and it is the first game in the Star Fox game series. The story follows the journey of Fox McCloud and the rest of the Star Fox Team as they are trying to defend their homeworld Corneria against Andross. This game was the 2nd 3D game from Nintendo and the first to use polygonal graphics, something that received a lot of praised when it was first released. The player musty navigate Fox aircraft while fighting enemies such as spaceships, robots and creatures. At the end of each level there's a boss that Fox along the Star Fox must complete in order to finish the level. After the end of every level the player will receive a score that will depend on the number of enemies you defeated along the way and how well you protected your teammates from the enemies. The Star Fox Team is formed by Fox McCloud, Falco Lomardi, Peppy Hare and Slippy Toad. The game did really well with sales with over 4 million copies sold worldwide and it has since then spawned a video game series with Star Fox Zero being the latest game released from it.

dee what are the uses of the items that people have?

Accelerate - make yourself go first

Decelerate - make yourself go last

Oomph - doubles the damage done by any attack

Expel - Sidelines a player from nominating during a level

Kafuddle - confuses a player and allows the person using it to change half of the nominations made

Accelerate - make yourself go first

Decelerate - make yourself go last

Oomph - doubles the damage done by any attack

Expel - Sidelines a player from nominating during a level

Kafuddle - confuses a player and allows the person using it to change half of the nominations made

I want to pickpocket Expel