• Rose Short - Maybe I'm Amazed
    • Rose Short - God's Country
    • Rose Short - I Wanna Know What Love Is
    • Rose Short - Natural Woman
    • Rose Short - Border Song
  2. 2. Favorite voice?

3. 3. Overall run?

Posted (edited)

Both are very incredible vocalists with consistent runs, let's pick your favorite performance, who you think has the best voice and who you think had a better run!

Edited by allistr

Was tempted to say Rose had more unique song choices but Ali had some good ones too, I think Rose's were maybe more unique for a female vocalist

My top 5 is Did I Ever Love You/Maybe I'm Amazed/God's Country/IWTKWLI/Border Song so I voted for Rose. They're both really good though, the only miss I can think of between the 2 of them was 9 to 5.

• Like 1

I haven't watched either of their performances in a while, but from what I remember Ali was a vocal monster. I think the first half of her run were all new songs (iirc Dangerous Woman was new at the time and wasn't sung before) but the song choices dropped off a bit (9 to 5???)

Rose wasn't as strong vocally as Ali but I thought her run was absolutely more exciting just due to how unorthodox her song choices were. It felt really fresh.

1. Damn I loved every single performances of Ali's and Rose's honestly but I voted Rose Short's Border Song. That was major slayage in the finale. Both ladies were powerful and consistent. 

2. Rose. Loved Ali too. 

3. Rose. Ali was amazing too but I voted Rose because I liked her emotions slightly more. 

1. I can't even pick best performance between the two. With Ali it's No Ordinary Love and times have changed. And Border Song and big white room for Rose.

2. Love both voices obviously. But there's an emotional depth to Rose's voice that I've never seen from Ali..

that being said, im not sure that should count towards "favourite voice" since presumably we're taking about tone here "Emotional" is not really the tone of the voice itself, idk.

That said, Ali is clearly the better vocalist imo. There's a 5th octave belting range video on female voice contestants and she was the only one to hit every note.

3. This is the only clear cut answers. It's rose and most of that has to do with song choice imo.

Ok I'm still appalled by your audacity but let me gather my thoughts chile 🥲

Best performances :

1. Ali - I Will Always Love You
  2. Rose - God's Country
  3. Rose - Border Song
  4. Ali - Times Have Changed
  5. Ali - Without You
  6. Rose - I Wanna Know What Love Is
  7. Ali - Sledgehammer
  8. Rose - I Turn To You
  9. Rose - Maybe I'm Amazed
  10. Rose - (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman
  11. Rose - Big White Room
  12. Ali - Ordinary Love
  13. Ali - Did I Ever Love You
  14. Ali - Dangerous Woman
  15. Rose - What Have You Done For Me Lately
  16. Rose - Preach
  17. Ali - 9 to 5

15-17 are still way better than some finalists' entire runs. Ali had a better battle performance, Rose had a better SF duet.

Ali's voice is pure insanity, there's like four or five Voice contestants in the same stratosphere as her. Rose had a way better run it's undeniable, the Gwen/Rose pairing is what Miley/Ali wanted to give but didn't. Miley missed the mark with song choices.

This messy show didn't deserve any of them. And Ali losing that Instant Save is the most outrageous thing that ever happened on this show, at least Robegate had an entertainment factor to it.

real housewives nene GIF

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Ok I'm still appalled by your audacity but let me gather my thoughts chile 🥲

Best performances :

1. Ali - I Will Always Love You
  2. Rose - God's Country
  3. Rose - Border Song
  4. Ali - Times Have Changed
  5. Ali - Without You
  6. Rose - I Wanna Know What Love Is
  7. Ali - Sledgehammer
  8. Rose - I Turn To You
  9. Rose - Maybe I'm Amazed
  10. Rose - (You Make Me Feel Like A) Natural Woman
  11. Rose - Big White Room
  12. Ali - Ordinary Love
  13. Ali - Did I Ever Love You
  14. Ali - Dangerous Woman
  15. Rose - What Have You Done For Me Lately
  16. Rose - Preach
  17. Ali - 9 to 5

15-17 are still way better than some finalists' entire runs. Ali had a better battle performance, Rose had a better SF duet.

Ali's voice is pure insanity, there's like four or five Voice contestants in the same stratosphere as her. Rose had a way better run it's undeniable, the Gwen/Rose pairing is what Miley/Ali wanted to give but didn't. Miley missed the mark with song choices.

This messy show didn't deserve any of them. And Ali losing that Instant Save is the most outrageous thing that ever happened on this show, at least Robegate had an entertainment factor to it.

real housewives nene GIF

Players Association Sport GIF by NBPA