The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation

Got any tips? Feel free to shoot me a personal message on here or on Twitter  
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 27

voicebanner4chairs.jpeg.4928c60561e87a76fee3c5f0592a7125.jpeg

thinblkdiv1.gif

assuming we will get a S27 and we know the coaches for S26 now, we can start guessing if any or all of them will return or who else might join them or switch with .  Who would you like to see? 

So... with S26 panel being announced, who would you guys think will be the S27 panel, assuming we have S27?

I'm predicting Dan + Shay returning for S27. Given that almost all of us assumed John returning for S26 and it turns out he isn't, I predict Snoop for S27 too. Early guess.

15 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

So... with S26 panel being announced, who would you guys think will be the S27 panel, assuming we have S27?

I'm predicting Dan + Shay returning for S27. Given that almost all of us assumed John returning for S26 and it turns out he isn't, I predict Snoop for S27 too. Early guess.

Im guessing:

Snoop-Reba-Kelsea-Michael

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Here we go again, who is on the 1000 coach list for mathacoo 

I don’t think they get any new coaches for this season other than Kelsea and I assume Snoop and Michael aren’t one season deals.

Either:

Reba - Niall - Dan & Shay - John

or

Reba - Bublé - Dan & Shay - New black artist

Dan & Shay did a good job as coaches so don't see why they wouldn't want to return, John talked about returning but you never know if is just talk, Michael Bublé i think is definitely doing a 2nd season and Niall also think is going to return sooner or later

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

• istersay changed the title to The Voice ❇️ S27 ❇️ Spoilers/News/Updates - Speculation