Predict Team Chance´s fate tonight.

Misirlou

Predict Team Chance´s fate tonight.  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Vote before 9:00 pm tonight. (Well, 8:00 pm in my country lol)

• All of team Chance will get PV
    • 2 members of Team Chance will get PV, the other one will sing for the save, they will win it
    • 2 members of Team Chance will get PV, the other one will sing for the save, they will be eliminated
    • 1 member of Team Chance will get PV, the other two will go to the IS, with one winning it
    • 1 member of Team Chance will get PV, the other two will go to the IS, with both eliminated.
    • All 3 of Team Chance will be in the bottom 4, with one of them winning the save.
    • Chance loses his entire team tonight.

Posted (edited)

Why Team Chance?

They are on the spotlight on this forum lol. 

I think Serenity was rough, but Maddi and Nadege did really good.

However, this type of team doesn´t get any support from the core audience.

So...predict up.

Edited by Misirlou

Maddi gets public vote (at least I hope)

The other 2 without a doubt in the bottom, their numbers said it all.

Instant save will be unpredictable because we don't know who's joining them and how they will perform. 

I predict they both go home no matter what happen. Remember that Kara had an overall best performance in the instant save plus pimp spot but still lost. 

Maddi gets the 8th PV (I insist on the 8th lol), Nadège and Serenity both on the bottom 4 and both eliminated.

Next week they'll try all of their tricks to get Chance somehow to the finale but it won't be enough.

• Like 1

I think Maddi will get the public vote because TPTB doesn't want Chance to sit out in the semis, but the other two on his team will be going home.

Could go either way for Maddi or Serenity to get that vote(probably that last vote like AliXRose said, lmfao)

Then L. or Zoe beat Naedge and Maddi/Serenity in the save. Tbh, it could be anyone's game in this scenario except Naedge lol, song choices will matter.

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

It's what yall deserved for doubting Queen Madi IKTR!

Again, considering how dismissive IDF has been of this team, two getting PV was kinda well deserved lol, and I'm not even a Serenity fan.

Maddi going strong still.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1