April 28th Return to American Idol ~ Guest Performer

If you read the comments on the post made by AI and Scotty on IG, there are some people just there to bitch about the voting tonight....sorry, folks not the place for those protests.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ptebwwong said:

iTunes:

All-Genre: #10

Yet another reason why Scotty needs to appear on TV more -- break out the check book TT!!!

Edited by drdeb
  • Like 3

It was great to see Scotty back on the AI stage last night! The crowd was very enthusiastic every time his name was mentioned. We were seated in the section for those with disabilties as my friend has trouble walking and cannot climb stairs. We had a good view of Gabi, Avery and the Dugals.  Avery waving at his daddy was too cute for words! Red Studios is literally a mile from my apartment and everything was very well organized - free parking and $20 vouchers for Uber. I was home in time to watch Idol and Scotty's performance.

Scotty, Gabi and Avery and the Dugals were on my flight back from Nashville last Sunday. Pure chance -- but I was able to congratulate him on his induction and say hello to Gabi and Avery. Scotty said he hoped Avery wouldn't disturb everyone and I didn't hear a peep out of him!  Chill like his daddy!

• Like 3

Hey Sue,

How awesome you had a show close to attend ,looked and sounded just as you described ..awesome. I enjoyed Scottys performance alot plus added bonus chat with Ryan . But since i haven't watched Idol in years I had no idea who the contestants were. ..dont know if I was that impressed with any of them based on 1 song from them only .

What a wonderful coincidence they were all on your flight Sunday . I didnt know they were all going with him on this trip so it was nice to see they made it  & to  enjoy  the whole experience. 

Had to laugh at 1 of Scottys comments from a radio chat last week ..he said Avery is becoming a good little 'road-dog' so he must be a good traveller.