What songs would you want contestants to sing?

Meme123

For me if I got to choose a song for contestants on the show

Id want

Blake Proehl - Complicated by Avril Lavigne (Paperthread version) 

What do others wanna see others sing on the show

Edited by Meme123

Abi's tone and range remind me a lot of Lea Michele, they both have a very distinct cry to their voice. I'd love to hear her sing some classics from the Rachel Berry songbook :wub:

• Like 1

Abi: Songbird - Fleetwood Mac, Ceilings - Lizzy McAlpine, Listen Before I Go - Billie Eilish, Tolerate It - Taylor Swift

Mckenna: My Immortal - Evanescence, White Flag - Dido, Rosyln - Bon Iver & St. Vincent

Hailey: Always Remember Us This Way - Lady Gaga, Glitter In The Air - Pink, Skinny Love - Birdy, Love In The Dark - Adele

Julia: Lose Control - Teddy Swims, Golden Slumbers - Beatles, Turning Tables - Adele, You Put A Move On My Heart - Tamia

these are just some of the ones I ca think of atm 

3 hours ago, Persy said:

I'd love for Abi to do All I Wanted by Paramore and she would sound amazing on I'll Never Love Again. 

I think she’s done “All I Wanted” before, and she would probably be fine with it too.  Same with “I’ll Never Love Again”, which I believe is from the newest “A Star Is Born” film.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KelseyW said:

The Hanson songbook/1990s theme! 🧡

;)

I am legit the only Hanson fan on the internet who wants it but I try...

I'm admittedly not much of a Hanson fan, but, I, too, would absolutely love a 1990s theme night! And as far as more current songs are concerned, I'd really like to hear Ajii or Odell cover Turn the Lights Back On by Billy Joel.

• Like 1

Any songs by the British singer James Smith, especially Tell Me That You Love Me, maybe sung by Jordan Anthony or Mackenzie Sol?

People will always opt for a ballad by Lewis Capaldi, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith but never James Smith. It's such a shame.

Edited by Stanislavyeung