(CLUES FOR BATCH #5 + BATCH #4 POSTED!) Mistakes Were Made: Peachfuz's Unfathomable Ranking of Every Four Chair Turn in The Voice U.S. History

peachfuz

Tbh I'm just here for the writeups. You describe the strengths and weaknesses of each performance in a way I wish I could. Move aside Charlie Mason!

Edited by Hsamid
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, peachfuz said:

170. First (of three) is the worst (of three). 

Ryan Innes? First of three Ryans to turn four chairs?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Ryan Innes? First of three Ryans to turn four chairs?

this actually wasn’t the first under Ryan’s belt I was thinking of but that’s still correct!

2 hours ago, peachfuz said:

this actually wasn’t the first under Ryan’s belt I was thinking of but that’s still correct!

Finally my overreading of the clue comes in handy unlike when Someone648 had just the number "617" as a clue for his S23 auditions ranking and I guessed Holly because that was the number of days between her Miss Mississippi win and Blind Audition but it turns out I was still somehow wrong and the real answer was that Grace West was Blake's 617th button push 😔

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

Finally my overreading of the clue comes in handy unlike when Someone648 had just the number "617" as a clue for his S23 auditions ranking and I guessed Holly because that was the number of days between her Miss Mississippi win and Blind Audition but it turns out I was still somehow wrong and the real answer was that Grace West was Blake's 617th button push 😔

the holly guess reason is CRAZY LMAO 

good eye though!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

also respectfully @Someone648 that clue is psychotic you are so much stronger than i am

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Highkey still one of the funniest coincidences I have ever seen in my life :haha:

• peachfuz changed the title to (CLUES FOR BATCH #4 + BATCH #3 POSTED!) Mistakes Were Made: Peachfuz's Unfathomable Ranking of Every Four Chair Turn in The Voice U.S. History

aight, so we have two clues that havent gotten guessed yet – maybe yall need a little help?

169. __ without a __ is like Blake without alcohol.

This guess is a bit of a specific reference, but the second blank refers to a certain facet of this contestant's aesthetic that made them pretty unique on the season they competed on.

166. No relation to the singer two doors down.

There's at least two red herrings in the wording of this clue. Think a little more literally. 

1 hour ago, peachfuz said:

This guess is a bit of a specific reference, but the second blank refers to a certain facet of this contestant's aesthetic that made them pretty unique on the season they competed on.

Bryan Keith?

6 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Pip ?

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Holly Henry

8 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Ashley DuBose