3. Persy

4. Hsamid

5. ??

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗

gene3b.thumb.jpg.362af2530fcf0a7bb488ad39e58d513b.jpg

Ekg5cIFl.png

• istersay changed the title to Gene Taylor Fan Thread
1 minute ago, Persy said:

Add me please! I could see him making the finale. That was amazing! Of course my fedora hat flew off as soon as I stood up.

added you :jaswave: If he stays consistent I could see the finals

• Thanks 1

Here's a live version of his audition.. honestly, I think this is quite a bit better. I couldn't help but notice in his audition some of his belts sounded muted and I think that was due to post editing. No issues with that here.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Here's a live version of his audition.. honestly, I think this is quite a bit better. I couldn't help but notice in his audition some of his belts sounded muted and I think that was due to post editing. No issues with that here.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 4:43 PM, istersay said:

Oh woops. Missed this.

Yeah, add me please!

Gene was so damn good in that battle.

The part at 1:33-1:42 where he hit that high chest note at "I just want you to know" followed up by that really high head(mix?) Voice is probably my favourite vocal moment of the battles so far.

I've heard quite a few of his performances online and I don't recall hearing him use his mix voice like that, or it being that high. Makes me excited what else he has in store for us.

Edited by Hsamid

37 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Oh woops. Missed this.

Yeah, add me please!

Gene was so damn good in that battle.

The part at 1:33-1:42 where he hit that high chest note at "I just want you to know" followed up by that really high head(mix?) Voice is probably my favourite vocal moment of the battles so far.

I've heard quite a few of his performances online and I don't recall hearing him use his mix voice like that, or it being that high. Makes me excited what else he has in store for us.

added you :jaswave:

same for me, I listened to the videos he has and didn't hear anything like what he gave us this week, excited to see what else he can do

15 hours ago, Persy said:

Gene slayed that battle! So seasoned. I have a food feeling he'll be in the finale. 

I hope he does make finals but you never know with this show 🙏

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gene slayed his knockout tonight! I honestly loved his song choice for him and what he did with it. That has to be my favorite performance from Gene so far. I thought he was robbed but it is what it is. He's better off without the show.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Persy said:

Gene slayed his knockout tonight! I honestly loved his song choice for him and what he did with it. That has to be my favorite performance from Gene so far. I thought he was robbed but it is what it is. He's better off without the show.

I'm so bummed, did not see him going home this early, oh well, it's the voice lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, istersay said:

I'm so bummed, did not see him going home this early, oh well, it's the voice lol

Agreed I didn't see it coming either. I'm glad he went out on a high note at least.

• Like 1

While I don't think his KO was his best, it still sucks to see someone as talented as him go home so early. He was arguably the best vocalist of the season and one of my favourite tones of any male rock singer I've heard on this show.

• Like 1