The Voice 25 TV Ratings

istersay

Pretty good results, like i posted in the spoiler threads, S25 premiere had better ratings than S24 and S22, i did not beat S23, seems like Chance The Rapper is the real The Voice savior :dead:

But anyway, hopefully ratings stays as consistent as S24

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

Was there something on last night to cause such a big drop? If not, curious to see if it bounces back next week. I’d still guess they are trying their best to somehow get Niall back for next season. 

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Was there something on last night to cause such a big drop? If not, curious to see if it bounces back next week. I’d still guess they are trying their best to somehow get Niall back for next season. 

9pm Tuesday always has lower numbers than 8pm Monday. That pattern was evident in S23 and I expect it to be the same.

(Last night's ratings were AWFUL btw - 0.3 core demo, 3.74 million viewers. I predicted a 0.3 demo and 4.5ish million viewers, and it was worse than I expected :dead:)

57 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

9pm Tuesday always has lower numbers than 8pm Monday. That pattern was evident in S23 and I expect it to be the same.

(Last night's ratings were AWFUL btw - 0.3 core demo, 3.74 million viewers. I predicted a 0.3 demo and 4.5ish million viewers, and it was worse than I expected :dead:)

Right. I know Tuesday is lower in general but the drop from week 1 to week 2 seemed much bigger than prior seasons.  That’s why I was curious if something else on TV could have played a part in that. I guess we will see what happens. 

1 hour ago, jem128 said:

Right. I know Tuesday is lower in general but the drop from week 1 to week 2 seemed much bigger than prior seasons.  That’s why I was curious if something else on TV could have played a part in that. I guess we will see what happens. 

This show has withstood Monday Night Football for years, and even the NCAA basketball championship game. If this develops into a pattern, it might just be that the audience isn’t digging either the coaching panel or the cast. Or, both. 

No Blake, no Kelly, no Niall….

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

This show has withstood Monday Night Football for years, and even the NCAA basketball championship game. If this develops into a pattern, it might just be that the audience isn’t digging either the coaching panel or the cast. Or, both. 

No Blake, no Kelly, no Niall….

Hate to give credits to Facebook comments when it comes to The Voice but the comments in the last post about what people are thinking about Dan + Shay so far pretty much sums up, basically Coach line up lacks charisma and good interactions and talent level is too low compared to last season.

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 4

On 3/6/2024 at 12:48 PM, jem128 said:

maybe SYTYCD premiere, and NCIS usually gets good ratings, other than that who knows

I noticed the current American Idol season is struggling even more compared to the last one, mostly at the 4.0 range, The Voice is at least keeping it consistent at the mondays, maybe something is happening on Tuesdays?

Edited by Shinuki
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

I noticed the current American Idol season is struggling even more compared to the last one, mostly at the 4.0 range, The Voice is at least keeping it consistent at the mondays, maybe something is happening on Tuesdays?

yeah I noticed it too, I checked when I was doing the voice one tonight, not sure when that started

Screenshot2024-03-19191649.png.b95d2802644730dde7f83569475d22b6.png

• 2 weeks later...

Monday was a recap of Blinds and Battles, so low ratings :woodstock:

I expected worse, American Idol and Iheart awards were both on, and NCIS always gets good ratings

image.png.f4fe732f87676669ce45bd5e8f45e12f.png

• 2 weeks later...