We Are Family - Celebrity Talent Game Show - Host Anthony Anderson

there is a show similar to this in south korea

Anthony Anderson and his mother put contestants to the test by challenging them to try and guess which celebrity is related to the performer on the stage. Tune in for the series premiere Wednesday, January 3rd on FOX, next day on Hulu!

FOX

Wed 9pm

We Are Family

Family Reunion
SEASON 1, EPISODE 1 • PREMIERE

9:00 PM ON FOX  • TV-PG • STEREO • CC

The first three celebrity reveals hit the stage.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show has potential to be good . i will watch the first episode anyway. i wonder if any of the contestants will be related to former contestants on the Masked Singer . host was on this season as Rubber Ducky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

show has potential to be good . i will watch the first episode anyway. i wonder if any of the contestants will be related to former contestants on the Masked Singer . host was on this season as Rubber Ducky.

I didn't even think about ones releated to Masked Singer but that might happen lol

here are clips from the SK show I was talking about, Family DNA singers

https://youtu.be/2RLAM0Jwj2E

https://youtu.be/SMmr4Y7h6iY

From what I saw (and little I know) of this show, it reminds me of a mixture of SO many shows in one (which I feel is the case with a lot of these variety kind of shows). Like it has an American Idol/The Voice and Claim to Fame and The Masked Singer feel to it all. Though I could be wrong, and it could have something to set on its own. :haha: But it should be a cute and fun show.

Anything with Anthony Anderson & Mama Doris would be fun and hilarious, as I've enjoyed all of the shows, they have done so this should be no different. :haha: 

first singer was good singing a Whitney Houston song . i don't think they would get Beyonce for this.

Edited by jdanton2

not Beyonce but

former band mate Michelle Williams

second singer singing Amy Winehouse .

related to

Joel McHale

Edited by jdanton2

Just tuning into this now.

With the first girl that performed, I was at first thinking she was related to Halle Bailey. But then with the duet round that came out, I 100% heard Michelle Williams' voice. So I guessed her there.  And yayy I got that right!

Although lol at people guessing Beyonce as if she'll be there. :giggle: But it is also funny how they guessed Kelly Rowland and Halle Bailey in there, which did seem like reasonable guesses.

27 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

first singer was good singing a Whitney Houston song . i don't think they would get Beyonce for this.

lmao Same. It cracks me up when people guess her on these shows. :dead: 

third singer singing Marvin Gaye .

related to

Nikki Glaser

two of the celebrity singers were contestants on The Masked Singer and the other was a guest judge.

Lol I did not guess Joel McHale for the second singer (Aubrey?)? But hahaha it was fun seeing Joel singing here. :haha: He should have done The Masked Singer a long time ago.

Oooh for the last guy, E.J., with those clues, I was also thinking Ariana Grande as so many of those clues seemed related to her. :haha: But yeah it was very impressive how the guy/main guesser got Nikki Glaser from those clues. Then as soon as he said that, I remembered E.J. looking familiar and thinking he was Nikki's dad from her reality show that I saw like an episode of. :haha: 

Lol and yeah, it'll be fun to see how many of the celebs will be associated with The Masked Singer as I assume most of the celebs here would have been contestants on TMS. :haha: 

It's fun how Nikki has done double duty on both FOX shows tonight. :giggle: 

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I did not guess Joel McHale for the second singer (Aubrey?)? But hahaha it was fun seeing Joel singing here. :haha: He should have done The Masked Singer a long time ago.

Oooh for the last guy, E.J., with those clues, I was also thinking Ariana Grande as so many of those clues seemed related to her. :haha: But yeah it was very impressive how the guy/main guesser got Nikki Glaser from those clues. Then as soon as he said that, I remembered E.J. looking familiar and thinking he was Nikki's dad from her reality show that I saw like an episode of. :haha: 

Lol and yeah, it'll be fun to see how many of the celebs will be associated with The Masked Singer as I assume most of the celebs here would have been contestants on TMS. :haha: 

It's fun how Nikki has done double duty on both FOX shows tonight. :giggle: 

i thought of Ariana Grande as well but like Beyonce i don't think either would show up here.

13 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i thought of Ariana Grande as well but like Beyonce i don't think either would show up here.

Yeah, same. I didn't think Ariana would have been a realistic guess either. :haha: 

I knew Joel from the clues right awY. Watched all of community and watched the soup, knew his voice. From clues toward end figured one of the two Destiny's child just wasn't sure which one. Didn't guess Nikki until they put clues together but figured a comedian based on clues. Fun show

11 minutes ago, istersay said:

oooo this girl looks familiar, she sang I wanna Dance with Somebody

:rofl:my first time watching, are the guesses usually this bad?

one of them was right.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, istersay said:

Last guess of the night, I had no clue who it can be

oh it was this guy, never heard of him lol

Reveal hidden contents

Cam Newton

so far until the final one all had appeared on The Masked Singer  the past two weeks.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1