Top Posters In This Topic

2nd singer sounded good.

• Like 2

maybe an athlete?

• Like 1

don't follow the NBA to know who he is.

Edited by jdanton2

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:
[spoiler]don't follow the NBA to know who he is and that is Kenny Smith. [/spoiler]

I know who he is but never would have guessed him lol

• Like 1

country singer or politician?

• Haha 1

i was hoping i would never see her on my tv again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I watched the episode late last night but will post my thoughts now.

- With the first lady contestant (Jeanine), I had no idea who she was related to with all of those clues. Her version of "Oops!... I Did It Again" was veryy interesting indeed. Okay when the relative's voice came in, I still had no idea. I was intrigued with the Matt LeBlanc picture that came in but ugh, still had no idea. I liked the Joker clue... and yeah I think the cast made a lot of good guesses. OMGGG the person (Joanie?) that said "Joey Fatone" and her saying "that's Joey Fatone's face on a woman," :dead: I was really loving that guess so I would steal that as my guess too. :haha: lol the person that guessed Justin Timberlake.... not gonna happen here, lol. :giggle: Okay, hearing the voice again, I was thinking/feeling that it could be Joey. And yayy I got that right... thanks to the lady in the audience contestant group. Aww Jeanine is Joey's older sister and they had a nice sibling bond.

- Oooh the next contestant Kayla is really pretty. ❤️ She's got a really pretty voice too. I seen a King crown Royalty thing, some watches (oh wait those are rings) and an airplane. So I get the feeling that they are rich but nothing coming to me. :lmao: LOL Mama Doris guessing Angela Bassett. :haha: Okay then a basketball showed up. Garrest, Chris, ?  and then Will Smith and Kenny G? I still have no idea but thinking he's a basketball player - and not a recording artist as Kayla said this was something new for him. :unsure: Oooh the 2 rings - could be two NBA championships. I liked the Lebron James (King James) guess but I am still not too sure but he's probably my closest guess. Oooh it's Kenny Smith, who is a 2x champion with the Houston Rockets.  LOL Yeah I would have never gotten that on my own. Aww I had a feeling that Kenny was Kayla's father when he came out there and awww, that was so sweet to see with how proud he is of her. Aww his tearing up for her. LOL Now the previous clues all make sense, of course. :dead:

- The third contestant is J.D. Hmmm he sang a Garth Brooks song and wow he ended up having a much better voice than I was expecting. Hmmm not sure who his celeb relative could be - I saw vote, orange juice/oranges, Tina Fey.... oh from that 3rd clue.... my guess was Sarah Palin. John McCain and something on the worth. Is that something regarding Russia or Alaska? Yeah with those last two, still sticking with Sarah Palin. Aww JD is Sarah's cousin. 😮 But yayy I'm glad I finally got something right on my own. 

So booo I only got 1 out of 3 on my own, though 2 out of 3 due to a contestant's help. Hopefully I can do better next week. 

• Like 1

first singer was good but relative is not Tupac.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

first singer was good but relative is not Tupac.

oh it's a girl relative, was expecting a guy lol but didn't really look at the sphere

heard the name before but had to look up who she was . she was a guest host on Masked Singer when Nick had Covid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

heard the name before but had to look up who she was . she was a guest host on Masked Singer when Nick had Covid.

I used to watch her home makeover show a long time ago, she's looking great these days

second singer is good.

• Like 1

in the first two performances  tonight the contestant is a better singer than the relative.

• Haha 1

third relative a rapper who i think i know who it is . clues sort of gave it away.

• Like 1