We Are Family - Celebrity Talent Game Show - Host Anthony Anderson

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

clues seemed pretty obvious for relative #2. son seems too young to have been alive in the 70's.

• Like 1

lot of clues for the 3rd relative but i don't know.

• Like 1

3rd relative  is a trashy reality show star from a show i luckily never watched.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

3rd relative  is a trashy reality show star from a show i luckily never watched.

I never watched either, would never have guessed that lol

LMAOOO Not the first contestant Red giving it away that his celeb relative is a male celebrity. :dead: That makes things easier to narrow it down, hopefully. :haha: Okay with his opening message being all about positivity and the first set of clues (especially seeing the "Andies"), it made me think of Andy Grammer - so I'm thinking he's Andy Grammer's father? Or could be his uncle.

LOL at the contestant that guesssed "Simon & Garfunkel" as just one person. :dead:

Then with the "Humble and Kind" performance, I feel like I heard Andy Grammer's voice. Ooh then I saw "Keep Your Head Up" and "English Grammer" book, so yeah that all confirmed it to be Andy. The twins had decent guesses of Jason Mraz and John Mayer though both are wrong. :giggle:

Okay then the reveal happened and yep, I was right in that it was Andy Grammer! And awww okay, so Red is his father! Aww it was really nice seeing them having such kind and positive words for each other, especially Red's comments! ❤️

• Like 1

The second guy contestant, Julian, said something about "Come Alive," which made people gasp but it did nothing for me. But initial thoughts are someone in the rock music genre. The clues were classic rock, humble pie and live 1976? Yeah these aren't too helpful but thinking someone in the classic rock genre. Maybe the singing voice in the next performance could help? LOL Mama Doris' "Rebel Wilson" guess. :haha: 

Okayy so the voice in the second performance and these clues were not really helpful to me at all. :dead: I feel it's like someone older. My really random guess would be Eric Clapton or something? But I havee no clue. Oooh someone guessed Dave Ghorl, which isn't too bad of a guess. But  the voice doesn't sound like him. Then oop, the lady contestant guessing Peter Frampton, convinced me that it's Peter Frampton.... so I will agree with her there. :haha: I am not familiar with Peter so I never would have guessed him on my own. But it was really sweet seeing the lady in the audience losing her ish over him! Oooh and Peter is the father of Julian. 😮 It was sweet seeing their relationship and aww Julian's comments of what his father is going through and not knowing how much longer they have to perform together. 😢 

Oh wow 34 people guessed right... and I was not one of them. :dead: 

• Like 1

Aww Bella being only 13 years old. 😮 Aww this is too cute. She's just a few years older than the boy from last week. Okay with the clues that came in: New Jersey, meatball? Gym Tanning & Laundry? Okay lmaooo this is someone from Jersey Shore, but I am not sure who to guess.  OH LMAOO THE hair style at the last guess def gave it away. She's related to Snooki! :haha: Ooh wow someone else guessing JWoww with the hair style is not guess... but the hair looks more like Snooki. 

Reveal time... and awww yayy it's Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi. :haha: OMGG the 13-year-old is already taller than Snooki. lmaooo I love it.  :lmao: Also OMG Bella was not even born when Jersey Shore premiere so I am kinda shook by this. :dead: Aww Snooki is Bella's aunt / Bella is Snooki's niece. Awww at Snooki crying over her - that was so sweet. ❤️ Seeing their relationship was really sweet.

• Like 1

episode is a repeat tonight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, istersay said:

oh well, seeya next week :teeheewave:

i just checked the schedule and it did say there was not one this week . there are 4 more episodes to go with the final date February 28th where there are two episodes.

• Like 1

first singer sounded good.

• Like 1

boyband member .

• Like 1