We Are Family - Celebrity Talent Game Show - Host Anthony Anderson

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched this last night and jotted down some notes.

For the first contestant (Dominic), I wasn't really sure who to guess on the first round. I was thinking someone who was a DJ. On the second performance round, then more clues came up - there was the NASHville, then the Reno Nevada - made me think of Reno 9-1-1 and all of that had me thinking Niecy Nash Betts. And ooooh so Dominic is Niecy's son! 😮 I can't at the guy who guessed 2Pac!

With the second contestant (Jacqueline), with the first set of clues, I really liked how that lady guess I was liking Magic Johnson. But then when Howard Stern came up, I was thinking of basketball players with a Howard in their name - so then I guessed Dwight Howard. I couldn't think of who the other guy was but I'm guessing his name is Dwight? And omgg YAYY I actually got it right. I'm shook I got an athlete right. :shock: And awww Dwight is the nephew with Jacqueline being the auntie to Dwight.

For the 3rd contestant (AU), there was VS Picture, Unforgettable, Morocco and some other stuff. With all of those clues that came up, I was thinking French Montana. His biggest hit song was "Unforgettable" in 2017, and I believe that he's from Morocco. I couldn't really think of the other clues. My back up was guess Swizz Beatz because of Versus. But yayyy my original and main guess  of French Montana was right. 😄 Aww it was nice to see that French Montana is the older brother of AU. 

Wow so I got all 3 celebs correct!  😮 I also can't believe Joel McHale is going to be guest co-hosting this show next week. Is Joel giving Ken and Anthony something to make them sick and take over their shows or something? :dead:

2 hour finale tonight. new host and same mother.

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1

first singer was really good.

Despacito singer.
Edited by jdanton2

second  singer was good.

• Like 1

i was confused about them not being blood relatives.i never thought about her being the wife.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i was confused about them not being blood relatives.i never thought about her being the wife.

I didn't think about a wife either

she was good considering how young she is . relative did not sound as good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

she was good considering how young she is . relative did not sound as good.

agree, maybe he's not a singer, or just an older singer

not sure i know who he is . duet was quite messy.

• Like 1