Which adviser/mentor from previous seasons would you want coaching on The Voice?

Hsamid

Pick one  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which RnB/soul singer or hip hop artist would you want coaching on The Voice

• Jazmine Sullivan
    • Ella Mai
    • Monica
    • Ne-yo
    • Mary J. Blige
    • Miguel
    • Jill Scott
    • Patti Labelle
    • Diana Ross
    • Kelly Rowland
    • Missy Elliot
    • Khalid
    • DJ Khaled
    • Robin Thicke
    • Kenny baby face edmonds.
  2. 2. Country

• Wynonna Judd
    • Kane Brown
    • Brooks and Dunn
    • Shania Twain
    • Kelsea Ballerini
    • Billy Ray Cyrus
    • Rascal Flatts
    • Luke Bryan
    • Tim McGraw
    • Faith Hill
    • Miranda Lambert
    • Brad Paisely
    • Dolly Parton
    • Garth Brooks
    • Trace Adkins
  3. 3. Pop

• Shawn Mendes
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Dua Lipa
    • Taylor Swift
    • Charlie Puth
    • Rihanna
    • Halsey
    • P!NK
    • Celine Dion
    • Sia
    • Cher
    • Ryan Tedder
    • Chris Martin
    • Ellie Goulding
    • Mariah Carey

So these are all advisor/mentors from previous seasons. Who would you want coaching on The Voice?

I know everyone is gonna flock to the big names, but try to consider things like their personality, how they actually were in their advisor/mentor roles, what type of contestants they'd attract, and whether their contestants would make it far with the voice audience. Ya know, just to make things more interesting.

Lastly, I know not everyone is strictly in the genre they were assigned on the poll and there's a lot of overlap.

Also, country fans forgive me if I left some important names out. 😭 there were a lot of name on the advisors list i wasn't familiar with (and I assume a few were country) so I stuck to the ones I knew.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1

Kelly — has already shown herself to have good coaching skill.

Kelsea — same as above.

Taylor — don’t remember her mentoring much but recall some people saying it was good, I’ll go with her.

obviously, im not just picking the most iconic singer in each category; i think there’s a lot more that goes into being a good coach

• Like 1

1. I'm kinda the most eh on this one/not as familiar with a lot of the artists (mainly just listen to Mary J/Diana/Missy) but I think Jazmine would be great, Kelly too because she has plenty of judge/coaching experience and seems to give good tips

2. Shania (ok I'll admit bias on this one lol but I also think Dolly would be iconic, I remember Garth being pretty good too)

3. Honestly based on what I remember of their fit for the role, Rihanna would be my top pick, she was really good

• Like 1