Based on a prior poll, Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Jacquie will receive the public votes for finale...

luketapas35

Based on a prior vote poll, it looks like Ruby & Huntley & Mara & Jacquie will receive the public votes for finale. In that case, who is most likely to win the instant save for the 5th spot?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Based on a prior vote poll, it looks like Ruby & Huntley & Mara & Jacquie will receive the public votes for finale. In that case, who is most likely to win the instant save for the 5th spot?

• Jordan Rainer
    • Nini Iris
    • BIAS
    • Lila Forde
    • Mac

I want to say Nini but I'm not convinced TPTB cares that much to have all three Team Niall members in the finale, unless they have some agenda we're not aware of. She'll probably go second or third and before the commercial break. If BIAS doesn't tank it might be enough to take it.

• istersay changed the title to Based on a prior vote poll, it looks like Ruby & Huntley & Mara & Jacquie will receive the public votes for finale...
  • istersay changed the title to Based on a prior poll, Ruby, Huntley, Mara, Jacquie will receive the public votes for finale...

Probably Nini but I think she is the most likely to get the public vote. I feel like TPTB really loves her and will pimp the crap out of her. She seems to have more views and likes than Mara everywhere and has fans from outside the US and inside the US as well. I remember Brooke Simpson had the international fanbase since majority of her fans were outside the US and she still placed third despite that. I am very optimistic about Nini most likely taking third place just like Kyla, Brooke, and most powerhouses that came in third. Heck even Kennedy had the internationals on her side from outside the US and she took fourth. Mac will most likely take fifth place just like most of John's r&b singers and Jacquie will most likely take fourth with Ruby and Huntley in top 2. That's how I see it going with public votes and instant saves. Minivan are still lukewarm about Mara based on the pattern I've been seeing. 

2 hours ago, Persy said:

Probably Nini but I think she is the most likely to get the public vote. I feel like TPTB really loves her and will pimp the crap out of her. She seems to have more views and likes than Mara everywhere and has fans from outside the US and inside the US as well. I remember Brooke Simpson had the international fanbase since majority of her fans were outside the US and she still placed third despite that. I am very optimistic about Nini most likely taking third place just like Kyla, Brooke, and most powerhouses that came in third. Heck even Kennedy had the internationals on her side from outside the US and she took fourth. Mac will most likely take fifth place just like most of John's r&b singers and Jacquie will most likely take fourth with Ruby and Huntley in top 2. That's how I see it going with public votes and instant saves. Minivan are still lukewarm about Mara based on the pattern I've been seeing. 

Hi. I'm new here, but I keep seeing the name minivan. I'm lost, lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JGL1970 said:

Hi. I'm new here, but I keep seeing the name minivan. I'm lost, lol

Minivan: The target demographic of The Voice, generally women located in the Southeast between the ages of 40-60 who drive minivans as their primary mode of transportation.

here is the IDF Voice Dictionary :jaswave:

19 minutes ago, istersay said:

Minivan: The target demographic of The Voice, generally women located in the Southeast between the ages of 40-60 who drive minivans as their primary mode of transportation.

here is the IDF Voice Dictionary :jaswave:

Thank you. I appreciate your kindness.

• Like 1