Who Sang It Best - Battles 2

thevoiceisthetop

You Say: Reagan Strange (s15), Damali (s17), Michael Williams (S18), Carter Rubin (s19), Jose Figueroa Jr vs Awari (s20), Reina Ley (s22) Alison Albrecht vs Angelina Nazarian

Kiss Me: Kat Hammock (s17), Julia Roome vs Olivia Eden

You Say: Reagan Strange (s15), Damali (s17), Michael Williams (S18), Carter Rubin (s19), Jose Figueroa Jr vs Awari (s20), Reina Ley (s22) Alison Albrecht vs Angelina Nazarian

You Say: Reagan Strange (s15), Damali (s17), Michael Williams (S18), Carter Rubin (s19), Jose Figueroa Jr vs Awari (s20), Reina Ley (s22) Alison Albrecht vs Angelina Nazarian (also adding in Roberta Battaglia’s AGT s15 Quarterfinals performance, as well as Megan Danielle’s American Idol s21 audition with Lauren Daigle herself.) (David Aumua’s The Voice AU s12 blind audition is also an honorable mention.)

-Voted Reina Ley bc it's the only time I didn't have to actually hear the actual song 😇

-Also I think this is the only the performance of Kat's that I actually liked (besides her battle) lol

-Kind of refreshing to see a night with fresh song picks though!

• Haha 1