♫ ♪ Rudi Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Hamza Tufail

Stats

Instagram => Views: 324k | Likes: 24.2k | Shares: will edit it later on because right now I'm on my laptop, and for some reason, it doesn't show me the shares.

Facebook => Views: 232k | Likes: 7.8k | Shares: 339

TikTok => Views: 510k | Likes: 48.5k | Shares: 

YouTube => Views: 358k | Likes: 5.8k

Twitter => Views: 39k | Likes: 401 | Retweets: 89

• istersay changed the title to ♫ ♪ Rudi Fan Thread ♪ ♫

Team Gwen:

BIAS

Kara Tenae

Tanner Massey

Eliminated: Rudi, Stee, Lennon VanderDoes (Super Save)

Really sad about this. I really loved her audition, and I thought she had a great chance. I was looking forward to her journey.

But let's not forget that she still has 3 more performances left. We don't know her song choices for KO and PO, but we do know her Battle song. I'm excited for it.

G: RUDI vs. Joslynn Rose - My Immortal (Evanescence). 

• Like 1

Super random, but after reading some stuff about Rudi's stint on Listen to Your Heart, her audition song choice made so much more sense. It's basically her declaring that she's ready to move on from that messy part of her life and stand on her own merits. Just something I felt like pointing out.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Super random, but after reading some stuff about Rudi's stint on Listen to Your Heart, her audition song choice made so much more sense. It's basically her declaring that she's ready to move on from that messy part of her life and stand on her own merits. Just something I felt like pointing out.

Yeah. She even wrote a song on that whole scenario. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I really LOVED the battle. Rudi was fantastic, as I expected. I wish Joslynn wasn't a bit shaky, but she was ok as well.

I agreed, Joslynn has a few shaky moments, but her tone shined through the performance. Meanwhile Rudi was flawless all around. Overall, I still enjoyed that battle.

• Like 2

I was worried at the start, but she actually slayed the hell out of it. She's been very consistent thus far, and I hope that continues.

Maybe Tanner, BIAS, and Kara outperformed her in the POs, but this time I thought she deserved the win. Gwen did say I have a plan. Maybe she didn't pick Rudi because there was a great chance that Tanner had gone with Niall if he'd tried to steal him.