StarWalker1

I have my VPN on, but I still can't see this on Tiktok app. It opens on the chrome tab, and I can see the likes and shares, but when I try to play it on app, it says the video is unavailable. I wonder why?

On 11/3/2023 at 9:53 PM, StarWalker1 said:

wow, truly the tiktok queen of the season! Ruby's battle has over 7.2M views and almost 1M likes omg. Love how smart she is with her social media handling as well

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I have my VPN on, but I still can't see this on Tiktok app. It opens on the chrome tab, and I can see the likes and shares, but when I try to play it on app, it says the video is unavailable. I wonder why?

hmm thats odd? I remember someone earlier said that some tiktok performances were geoblocked so im not sure. Are you able to see the performance on youtube/FB?

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

hmm thats odd? I remember someone earlier said that some tiktok performances were geoblocked so im not sure. Are you able to see the performance on youtube/FB?

Yes, it's fine on other platforms. What's strange is that this is happening while the VPN is on.

• Like 1

Just now, Persy said:

Ruby was amazing tonight! Perfect song for her. I would love to hear her do Crazy, Blue Moon Of Kentucky, Crying, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry, and some other songs as well.

Anything from Patsy Cline is at the top of my list for her :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I want Ruby to blow the roof off in her next performance.

Btw, just found this masterpiece. Her first note and last head voice note were LONG. Didn't know she had this much breath support.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtFZNsiBlYt/?hl=en

That first note was above 35 sec. 🤯