StarWalker1

12 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Her followers on insta have been growing day by day since her audition. Currently at almost 45k.

love how much she's made such an impact on this season! Whether she wins or not, hope shes able to take this new audience and turn it into greater success

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

love how much she's made such an impact on this season! Whether she wins or not, hope shes able to take this new audience and turn it into greater success

Yeah. Her fans on Tiktok seems so passionate about her. I hope they don't abandon her after the season is over.

• Like 1

Voted for her!

tjWoESe.png

Lnh4EAr.png

I was so torn cuz Lila, Huntley, Nini, and Mara all gave incredible performances, and Ruby is already doing good on FB. But then I saw this, and I'm like, yep, I'm voting for her.

ld6hdE5.png

Edited by Hamza Tufail

Ruby did incredible tonight! That was honestly my personal favorite performance from her so far. I believe she really is TPTB's TCO which is obvious and they pimped her hard tonight. Rightly so. She deserves to be in the finale especially after that performance. Minivan seems to be loving her tonight based on the views and likes. Are the views and likes on Facebook very reliable in terms of votes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Persy said:

Ruby did incredible tonight! That was honestly my personal favorite performance from her so far. I believe she really is TPTB's TCO which is obvious and they pimped her hard tonight. Rightly so. She deserves to be in the finale especially after that performance. Minivan seems to be loving her tonight based on the views and likes. Are the views and likes on Facebook very reliable in terms of votes?

I actually really liked her performance. When I read idf comments, I thought it would be avg, but that wasn't the case. She did a great job. Only in the beginning she was a little nervous.

Also, yes, FB likes and views are usually good indicator.

• Like 1

Just now, Hamza Tufail said:

I actually really liked her performance. When I read idf comments, I thought it would be avg, but that wasn't the case. She did a great job. Only in the beginning she was a little nervous.

Also, yes, FB likes and views are usually good indicator.

Thanks! I've been curious how the votes works as I assumed they vote by clicking like and sharing. Agreed she was a little nervous at the beginning and I know how that feels. I get nervous all the time. 

• Like 1