2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

JUJUBEE

ErZX-uGXYAEHFlO.jpg

Jujubee was the first season of Drag Race: UK vs. The World. Jujubee really was a disappointment this season and placed in the bottom a LOT. And somehow got saved every damn time, lol. Very Roxxxy Andrews of her. It kinda comes across like she just didn’t care about this season and tbh, I don’t blame her. The prize was featuring on a song with RuPaul like?!?! Noah fence but who cares about that prize? Like show me the money!! I do love & enjoy Jujubee but I think this is a more than fair cut at this point considering her track record for this season. 

Save: Leah Marlene

Edited by jarmon

3 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I don't remember these people by their names alone. 🙈

He’s the boring one who won when Kesi, Joi and Avori all carried the season.

Edited by Zoey

Aww I was kinda hoping for Kornbread to make it through but figured it would be tough out of these noms. :( :dead:

Yay for Leah getting saved. She was one of my other save options but was hoping she'd be popular enough to get saved from others.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova

newFile-1.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&fit

Lol WELP... Matt Goss & Nadiya Bychkova weren't the first couple from Strictly I wanted to go but I guess that's gonna be the case now. And I also guess it's kinda my fault for not nominating who I wanted to see go first, lmao. :dead: Matt Goss is an English singer-songwriter, best known for being the lead singer of the 1980s pop group, Bros. He competed on the 20th series of Strictly Come Dancing where he was partnered with the absolutely beautiful and gorgeous Nadiya Bychkova. Gah Matt was someone I was looking forward to and had high hopes for in this competition. He originally did the 2013 Christmas special and I think I remember him having a decent dance there. Sadly, his run as an actual contestant was rather disappointing and not so good. 

Matt's dances included: the Quickstep to "Sir Duke" scoring a 20 (which I thought was a bit underscored? One of his better dances), the Samba to "Night Fever" scoring a 22 (thought this one was overscored and should have been scored lower), a Viennese Waltz to "Hold My Hand" scoring a 21 (which I thought was his best dance) and then a Jive to "All Shook Up" scoring a 20 (another not so good dance). Matt & Nadiya landed in the Bottom 2 on Week 2 and won their dance-off against Kaye & Kai (which I disagreed with as I thought Kaye had a slightly better dance). They were safe on Week 3 but landed in the Bottom 2 again on Week 4 against Kym & Graziano. Kym definitely danced much better and earned her spot to the next week, therefore Matt was eliminated. Matt often had really bad posture and was really stiff in his dancing, so that made his dancing not so enjoyable. He was also a calm/chill personality, which I didn't mind but it didn't help him standout. I didn't quite want to cut them but I'm fine with making this cut, especially out of the nominees here. And I'm not sure if those that are nominated that lasted a long time are big favorites here so I'll leave them alone and will make this nice cut for now, lol. And I will also take this chance that hopefully the Strictly bosses can give Nadiya someone with potential! She deserves better. (!)  I'll post his Top Gun Maverick themed Viennese Waltz below.

Saving: Angeria Paris VanMicheals

angeria-paris-vanmicheals-angeria.gif

Updated my post with pic, video & gif.