The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

1 hour ago, Joyburst said:

Ariana performed at the Met last night… would love to see her back this season!!!!

I think she's more likely back next season then Camilla and I also don't think dan and shay  are done after this season 

24 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

NO REBA FOR S26??? 

https://deadline.com/2024/05/reba-mcentire-happys-place-nbc-1235908257/amp/

I assume films this summer for a fall premiere.

If she's back next fall, then I'm sure that they can work out a schedule.  Blinds are only a week, and she'd only need to be gone one day each for Battle and Knockout rehearsals, and two days each for Battles and Knockouts.  And then Playoff rehearsals and two Playoff tapings.  Easy to plan around.

• Like 3

Doing 2 television shows with intense schedule is a little too much for a 70-year-old woman. If S26 stays with a short format (only 3 weeks of lives) then Reba can return. She's got a very good reception and NBC knows that. Her leaving may affect the ratings.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kenneth96 said:

Doing 2 television shows with intense schedule is a little too much for a 70-year-old woman. If S26 stays with a short format (only 3 weeks of lives) then Reba can return. She's got a very good reception and NBC knows that. Her leaving may affect the ratings.

Ya that’s the thing: memorizing lines and being on set of the sitcom might be hard for Reba along with thinking of mentoring her team during pre lives.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

True but it depends on who they get to replace her I think if they get keith urban to join the show the ratings will be just fine 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

This could also be a good time to bring ariana back if we're worried about ratings 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

There’s a special guest performer on 1iota the ticket site performing Sunday… “performer hasn’t been revealed yet” could this be the s26 coach introducing themselves???

Probably just a guest performer for Tuesday, but it COULD be to announce a new or returning coach for S26…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

There’s a special guest performer on 1iota the ticket site performing Sunday… “performer hasn’t been revealed yet” could this be the s26 coach introducing themselves???

Nah that just S25 finale guests performer. Each year there are some pre-taped performance for the celebrity guests performer.  A lot of them are not live and they have to fill the 2 hours before they announce the winner with 1 minute left.

• Like 3