SCD Series 21 Discussion Thread

Ariel1989

Here's the (almost) full week Youtube stats update post.

Week 5 Dances Views + Likes:
1. Angela R & Kai - Argentine Tango: 320,186 views / 1k likes 
2. Ellie & Vito - Paso Doble: 293,793 views / 2k likes 
3. Layton & Nikita - Salsa: 251,702 views / 1.6k likes 
4. Adam & Luba - Couple's Choice: 187,866 views / 485 likes 
5. Bobby & Dianne - Viennese Waltz: 187,179 views / 1.3k likes
6. Annabel & Johannes - Charleston: 184,786 views / 573 likes 
7. Eddie & Karen - Samba: 99,774 views / 378 likes 
8. Angela S & Carlos - American Smooth: 98,991 views / 422 likes 
9. Krishnan & Lauren - Quickstep: 87,926 views / 490 likes 
10. Zara & Graziano - American Smooth: 77,296 views / 303 likes 
11. Nigel & Katya - Foxrtot: 68,861 views / 589 likes 

Top 3 Likes:
1. Ellie & Vito - Paso Doble
1. Layton & Nikita - Salsa
3. Bobby & Dianne - Viennese Waltz

Bottom 3 Likes:
1. Zara & Graziano - American Smooth
2. Eddie & Karen - Samba
3. Adam & Luba - Couple's Choice

First three dances:

Angela S & Carlos - Paso Doble: 8/8/8/9 = 33
Adam & Luba - American Smooth: 7/8/8/9 = 32
Zara & Graziano - Charleston: 6/6/6/7 = 25

- Seeing mostly positive comments on Angela's Paso. Lots thought she did really well and danced it well. Although some found it dull + some wanted more attack from her. Sounds like it was better than last week's dance. Yayy nice scores for Angela - her second highest scores so far!
- Sounds like there was a lot of faffing at the start of Adam's American Smooth, but people are feeling like he's continuing to improve and that it was a very charming and delightful routine. Also seeing that it looked like a simple routine but he executed it well. Comments feel like he's been the most improved since Week 1. Sounds like he did well, considering he was sick this week.
- Ooof not reading any positive thoughts on Zara's Charleston and sounds like it didn't go too well. Some saying she wasn't too good or was all over the place. Seeing some labored and walking through comments. Lots of underwhelming and lacking energy comments. She's probably going this week, which would be expected. With the score of 25, that pretty much confirms it as I doubt anything else will score lower.

Next four dances:

Layton & Nikita - Tango: 9/9/9/9 = 36
Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha: 6/9/7/8 = 30
Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz: 6/7/6/8 = 27
Angela R & Kai - Charleston: 9/8/8/8 = 33

- Seeing mostly positive comments on Layton's Tango - with many loving how he danced and performed the routine. Some calling it the best of the night so far. But then some didn't care much for it. He also does a back flip in the dance, so that should be fun to see. Hmm it also sounds like the judges are divided on the dance - with Shirley being critical of it (but lol she still gives a 9) but Craig loving it.
- Some thought it was spiky, frantic and not great. But then some thought he performed and danced it greatly. Even seen someone calling it his best dance. Then others calling it not one of his best. It sounds like the dance got better as it progressed and that he had good hip action in it. OMGG woww the scores.... are all over the place, just as the comments are online. :dead:
- Krishnan's improvement has been noted and many have enjoyed his Viennese Waltz. Some critiques I'm seeing were that his steps were too small and that it lacked the proper VW drive. Doesn't sound too great technically but that he still gave it his all and did well. Oh some thought it was clonky. Hmmm his score tonight will truly test his fanbase if he'll be in the dance off.
- Sounds like Angela R's Charleston was quite polite and proper. Not seeing many positive thoughts on this one as many comments are saying this wasn't too great. Sounds like the swivels weren't strong and some out of sync moments. Then I am seeing a few more positive comments as I read along in that Angela played her character well and provided some fun character moments. Sounds like the judges really loved it, but Shirley was the one that was critical of it. Whoaa, Craig gave a 9 and.... woww higher than all of the other judges? :wacko: lmaoo people are shocked. 😮

Last three dances:

Annabel & Johannes - Tango: 7/7/7/8 = 29
Nigel & Katya - Cha-Cha: 8/7/7/8 = 30
Ellie & Vito - Salsa: 9/10/10/9 = 38

- Seeing mostly decent comments on Annabel's Tango. It was well and nicely danced but it sounds like the performance factor/connection was lacking here. Some felt she lost some of her energy as the dance progressed.
- Reading mostly positive comments on Nigel's Cha-Cha. People thought he danced and performed it really well and sounds like it was a fun dance. Then later comments I'm seeing are critiquing his footwork. Shirley sounds like she was critical of this dance. Many comments felt that the judges were too harsh on him. It's interesting how Nigel and Bobby tied on the same dance.
- Sounds like Ellie's Salsa went really well as I'm seeing lots of positive comments on it. Sounds like it was a lot of fun character/performance-wise and that she danced it really well. Sounds like some great lifts and tricks. And that their make-up was super green. Many felt like this was the dance of the night. The comments are sounding really amazing from the judges. Whoa, I'm shook Anton gave a 9 instead of a 10 considering how he's known as the over-scorer judge. Can't wait to see her dance though!

Week 6 Leaderboard scores:
1. Ellie and Vito: 38 (10 points)
2. Layton and Nikita: 36 (9 points)
3. Angela R and Kai: 33 (8 points)
3. Angela S and Carlos: 33 (8 points)
5. Adam and Luba: 32 (7 points)
6. Bobby and Dianne: 30 (6 points)
6. Nigel and Katya: 30 (6 points)
8. Annabel and Johannes: 29 (5 points)
9. Krishnan and Lauren: 27 (4 points)
10. Zara and Graziano: 25 (3 points)

With the scores, it definitely seems like Zara is a sure bet to go this week. I'm content with that as she's grown since Week 1 and made it further than what I was thinking since her first dance. The more interesting thing will be is to see who will be in the dance-off with her. I'm...... putting my bets on Annabel. Krishnan could certainly be down there but he seems to be the more popular/trier/improvement dancer that could get votes more than those others in danger. Ooh and I also think this a chance Adam could be in danger as I could see Bobby/Nigel gaining more public votes than him.

13 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I’m all in on team Ellie now. Last couple of weeks has been sensational for her

Oooh yeah I think she is really gaining that momentum at the right time. More and more as the weeks go by, I could really see her having a chance of winning! 😮  I still don't think it's set it for anyone to win it yet, which makes things really exciting!

4 minutes ago, Abe1818 said:

I think the Queen of Not Dancing Zara is definitely going this week

Ah yeah, it seems realllly obvious this week that's going to happen. Don't see a way how she avoids the Bottom 2, especially with having the lowest score.

23 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ah yeah, it seems realllly obvious this week that's going to happen. Don't see a way how she avoids the Bottom 2, especially with having the lowest score.

Well at least she gave us this stiff lift fest!!!:wub:

• Haha 1

The week 6 spoiler has come in!

Stiff Queen Zara & Graziano and Adam & Luba had to dance off. Adam and Luba were unanimously spared from Annabel's Depths of Hell. Zara was eliminated and sent to the deep,deep depths of Annabel's Hell.

Edited by Abe1818

As always, I'm always really excited for the Halloween show! Although I'm disappointed about there being no opening group dance as there usually is one on the performance show. :( LOL I love how all of the judges dressed up this week. :dead: And Tess looks really gorgeous in her red dress. :wub: 

Week 6 Thoughts!

Angela S & Carlos - Paso Doble:  Aww Angela talking about her nerves getting in the way of last week's dance. :( I always love a Black Swan Paso routine and I got some high expectations for Angela here. Her rehearsals were looking really strong and very good. Ooh lmaoo oh dear, I love these OTT cheesy intro videos they got for Halloween. :dead: Oooh I thought this was areally good Paso to kick off the show. It may not be the very best Swan Lake routine I've seen, but it was still very good. I love how this dance had a mix of elegance and intense power to it. Angela did showcase some lovely and elegant lines.... but I also love how intense and powerful she was in her movements. She had some nice lines and shaping. I do think she can tense up  and lose her lines/shaping while in hold. The judges do comment on her lack of breathing in her dancing, which could be the cause of that. I do love the swan like quality she had in her dancing - she did put some detail there. All in all, I thought it was very good and glad she improved in her scores. I think I do agree with the mostly 8s and 9 for a 33. 

Oooh interesting how they got in some Survivor UK promo with Joel Dommett doing the Terms & Conditions this week.

Adam & Luba - American Smooth: OMG lol these intro videos are tooo much, especially with Luba being a witch to help Adam out with his footwork but she messing stuff up. :haha: These videos are just too OTT, lol. This was a really cute routine. They did set the story up well where it seemed like it was taking a little while for the dance to get going. I'm getting like a wizard and maybe witch concept with this dance? Adam kinda reminds me of someone from Harry Potter in this dance. I thought he did a nice job here - he showcased some nice lines, danced & partnered Luba well and he looked like he was really enjoying himself. He had really nice footwork and it was a sweet routine. Something about it didn't really stand out or wow me? And left me wanting more? I'm not exactly sure. lmaooo maybe it was what Craig said, it was kinda too sweet and didn't really have that strong of a Halloween feel to it despite them looking like it? :haha: It wsas good, maybe very good. The 32 was good, but I'd probably got in a 30-31 direction here.

Zara & Graziano - Charleston: A Charleston in a spa concept? That sounds really random. Okay so Zara got the dance where she reallly needs to let go, so let's see how this go. Aww Zara is adorable with how she talked about always trying to practice this style while watching the show as a fan and now she getsto live it on the actual show. :haha: I like the attitude she had about this dance and going about it - lol the skeleton bit at the end. Okay this dance wasn't as bad as I was fearing and thought it would be. Zara did really try to let loose and I felt this was probably the most free she has been in her performing. Of couse she can and go more in letting go. She didn't dance it too greatly and I can see Craig's comments on her dancing it by numbers. I do think she had moments of being too cautious/careful with the dancing too. The lifts were really good although I did feel like some landings into and out of the lifts weren't so smooth. I also get the judges on her needing more flow in between her movements. I do think she is showing improvement but not really enough improvement at this stage of the season. Hmm I do think this was a little better than her American Smooth yet this scored lower. I think the mix of 6s and 7 is fair - I'd probably up it to a 25 or 26.

Layton & Nikita - Tango: I'm soooo excited that we are getting a Tango to "vampire" as I was really hoping for this song for this theme! :wub: The switching leads in this dance is soemthing I always love to see in the same-sex ballroom dances. lol this intro video - and Nikita playing a vampire in this.... I can't with these videos. Oooh this dance gives off a Interview with a Vampire theme! That's cool! This was a pretty fantastic and strong Tango, which I was hoping and expecting from Layton. :omg: I loved the power, angst and intensity that he brought with this dance. I did see the mix of partnering they did with Layton & Nikita switching from lead and following positions. Layton nailed his character and I love the power/intensity he brought here.  I also felt he was more natural in following Nikita rather than leading him but even then, he still did well in leading him here. Oh wow even Craig mentioned his lead not being as strong as his follow, which I'm glad was mentioned as I felt that while watching. But that's fair as this was the first time Layton led Nikita. Ooooh loved the backflip move and especially as it was done in a way I was not expecting it. :omg:  I just found the dance quite captivating to watch.... and loved this too. Aww it was really nice seeing Layton's grandparents in the audience. Yayy straight 9s! I do agree with the 36 here. I'm shocked with Shirley's 9 as she was quite criritcal here.

Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha: Oooh omgg a Hansel and Gretel inspiried routine? I can't say I saw that coming but am here for and love this idea for Bobby & Dianne. :haha: Oooh their intro video with the place they were at was really fun. OMGG poooor Dianne screaming her brains out in that tide they were in. :lmao: The brother/sister theme works well for them. Oooh okay, I do love this theme and thought it was a really fun and entertaining dance. I also feel a bit confused on what to make of the dance. I thought Bobby coped well with the dance. He had good hip action and does well with his hips in the latin dances. I did think some of the leg action looked kinda inconsistent. Sometimes he had some jerky dance movements (and I can get Craig's comments on him being rigid at times) but then he had some good footwork moments in there. He had good energy and performance skills. The judges were all over the place with their comments, which makes sense with the all over the place scores - but I feel like I agree with all of them? :dead: The 30 with a 6/9/7/8 just fascinates me, lmao. Fair score, though I may go for a 30/31 here?

Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz: Oooh I always love "Kiss From a Rose" fora Viennese Waltz! lol more of these OTT cheesy intro videos. Ooooh it's fun that Krishnan gets to play both Jekyll and Hyde. 😮 Krishnan may never really be up there as amongst the best dancers but I do love how he throws himself into these dances and storylines of the dances. He did a good and fun job with performing this dance. Hmm, I did think something felt kinda off with this dance - namely once he got into the VW hold/frame. Something felt off and like there was a lack of VW drive and flow in the dance. It kind felt compact and tense and like he needed more extension and drive. Yeah like Craig said it did lack flow for the style needed.  The transitions wasn't quite all the way there... and overall, it was a step down from last week. :( But Krishnan did perform the character well and he is fun to watch. Ooh Shirley did provide a lot of critiques but those were understandable criticism. LOL Jay with the "hello Claudia" shirt and omg the cast having little face masks of his face. :dead: I can agree with the 6s and 7 but do think the 8 was a bit much.  He got a 27 but I would go for a 25-26.

Angela R & Kai - Charleston: Ooh interesting how Angela got this Murder She Wrote theme and awww her with her type writer in the intro was really cute and fun. lol The VT here was also quite funny too. :haha: Angela was having fun in the rehearsals. The theme had a cute/fun theme to it.  I thought this was a pretty cute and kinda adorable Charleston. I liked a lot of the fun and humorous character moments they had here. Angela was looking like she was having a blast and a lot of fun here. I thought she danced it nicely - though I can't quite agree on Craig's "swivel masterclass" comment. I did notice a few moments that were out of sync but the sync was good in other moments. I don't know if I needed to see that move of Kai running/jumping towards Angela there. That had me a little worried for her. :haha: Oooh at least Shirley mentioned that there were some mistakes. I do feel like the judges are kinda too scared to criticize Angela while having no problem going in on others. LOL I'm glad Claudia asked her about that move of Kai running/jumping towards her and lol Angela's "that was a move I've never done before" comment. :haha: Cute and fun dance but also not surprised that it was quite overscored with the 33. LMAO I loved their reaction to Craig's 9 though, which was INSANE lmao. I would moreso go with a 28-29.

Annabel & Johannes - Tango: Oh wow I feel like it's been forever since Annabel has had a ballroom dance. In fact, it's been since Week 3. Aww I love how excited and how much she's looking forward to doing the Tango. Oh and intro video with no comedic/OTT Halloween bit? I'm reallly shook.  Oooh they got this devils concept for their dance. This was a pretty solid and enjoyable Tango all around. It was nice how they danced in hold the whole way through with no gimmicks and no breaking out of hold. 😮 I liked how she tried bringing out a more serious side of character but it wasn't quite all the way there. I also felt that it started out stronger than it ended and that she lost some steam towards the end. There were a few little iffy/off moments but it was still a fairly good dance. I do feel like her dances have more or less have been on the same level this whole series so I feel like she needs some kind of breakthrough moment to help her standout. I'm just left feeling "that's good" and "that's pretty good" with her dances but not feeling anything more than that. The 29 did seem fair, and I think I agree on that.

Nigel & Katya - Cha-Cha: Oooh a corpse bride & groom theme for their dance - a couple coming back from the dead? Very interesting and fun concept here! OMG Katya wanting to do a drop move - girl is SO gutsy and courageous with her choreo! Lol her giggling at that move. :lmao: Oooh I thought this was a pretty fun dance. I thought the drop move was done well at the start'ish of the dance. lol Nigel getting to do some moonwalk moves in there too. :haha: But yeah I love how this dance had a great mix of zombie/corpse like movements as well as a lot of Cha-Cha content. He had good new yorkers, leg action and hip action in there. Ooh Shirley commented and noted on the mistakes that he had, and she mentioned he had quite a few of them. Hmmm I didn't really notice that many mistakes (and it wasn't quite as noticeable as last week). But it's a shame about the mistakes/nerves Nigel has as his dances have so much potential to be fantastic and great but the mishaps messes things up a bit. I get the judges critiques but I did find this dance to be a lot of fun. A mix of 7s and 8s for a 30 is fair. I would go for a bit higher with a 31 or 32.

Ellie & Vito - Salsa: Oooh okay, so Ellie & Vito have a fun zombies concept for their Salsa.... this sounds fun! Oooh their rehearsals are looking fun and ooo also their first dance to feature lifts in them. The pumpkin bit was fun here too. Wow Ellie has really been coming into her own and becoming a true frontruunner with these last two dances. :wub: This Salsa was fantastic and such a blast and joy to watch! :wub: This was really fun, entertaining and simply just so joyous. Ellie performed this with style, great energy and so much happiness here! She had great hip action and was really rhythmic and had great flow in her movements. The lifts ewre ambitous, impressive and so well. Omg that last trick/flip/lift move was so good! :omg: Yeah this dance did hve that fun Disco feel to it and Ellie just executed it so well and with such nautal ease! :yes: This is one of those dances I do look forward to watching again. Aww Ellie's grandmother in the audience. Soo cute! Yayy for her getting a mix of 9s and 10s for a 38! :wub: Great and deserving scores! I agree with the 38. I am shook that Anton only gave a 9 as he usually scores the highest amongst the judges. Aww Ellie's reactions to the 10s were really cute. Oooh they got the highest scoring Halloween Salsa so yay for that.

Rankings:
1. Ellie & Vito - Salsa
2. Layton & Nikita - Tango
3. Angela S & Carlos - Paso Doble 
4. Nigel & Katya - Cha-Cha
5. Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha
6. Adam & Luba - American Smooth
7. Annabel & Johannes - Tango
8. Angela R & Kai - Charleston
9. Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz
10. Zara & Graziano - Charleston

Hmm I do feel kinda certain on my rankings - though 4-6 and 9-10 could be interchangeable.

Week 6 Results Show Thoughts!

- Oooh the Wednesday Halloween group dance was a lot of fun! Shout out to Jowita who did a wonderful job playing as Wednesday! Also loved Luba & Graziano as Morticia and Gomez, Luba was especially stunning as Morticia! :wub:

- Aww Adam & Luba were the first couple to land in the Bottom 2. Aww I do feel bad for them but there was going to be at least some minor shocker in the B2 as everyone except Zara hasn't been in the B2 yet. I kinda had Adam as my 2nd pick/guess to land down here, so I am a litte surprised but not completely shocked by this. He handled the result really well.

- OMG Rick Astley was the musical guest performer... and he does not perform "Never Gonna Give You Up"? Disappointing! He sang "Forever and More" instead with Neil & Jowita dancing to it. It looks like they were dancing some Argentine Tango and Jive. :bobo: This was an all around fun performance. And wow go on Jowita getting double duty in  being the lead in the group dance and being featured in the music performance. 

- Zara & Graziano were the second couple to land in the Bottom 2. Aww, I also feel bad for them as this is their 3rd time in 4 weeks of being down there. :( But the competition is  tight and I do think she had one of the weaker dances of the night. So it was a fair result.

- LOL Nikita doing an impression of Layton in the Claudiatorium was hilarious. :lmao:

- Adam & Luba vs. Zara & Graziano were the Bottom 2. Adam's dance was sweet and charming and just as good as it was the first time. I didn't notice anything better or worse from it. Zara's Charleston was cute and fun. It was nice and pleasant but still not wacky enough for a Charleston. I do think Adam had the better dance overall so he would have been my vote to save. Craig, Motsi and Anton all voted to save Adam. Shirley would have saved him too. Well done to Adam there. Aww while I do think it was time and a fair call for Zara to go, I still feel bad/sad for her. :( I think she knew it was coming and it's great that she got to live her childhood dream of doing the show, since she was 7 since she was a fan of the show. Just insane! :dead: Zara did start off as a complete beginner and she certainly improved from her Week 1 Cha-Cha to where she is now. I do wish she could have shown more growth and had a bigger breakthrough moment but I'm still happy with what she accomplished on the show. ❤️ She and Graziano had a nice final words of the show and to each other. Aww Zara crying and getting emotional at the end was sad to see. 😢 LOL OMGG not Zara going for that huge big lift they did for their AS for their final goodbye dance and that being the only "dancing" they did (which the lift was impressive). :dead: She really said "forget dancing!" :wub: 

Week 7 dance spoilers:

- Krishnan & Lauren will dance a Couple's Choice to "You Can Call Me Al." I don't really know the song but should be an interesting and fun routine.

The Week 7 songs & styles are out now!

Adam and Luba: Rumba to Dancing On My Own by Calum Scott

Annabel and Johannes: Couple’s Choice to Wings by Birdy
Angela R and Kai: Waltz to Fascination by Nat King Cole
Angela S and Carlos: Samba to Ain’t It Funny by Jennifer Lopez
Bobby and Dianne: Argentine Tango to Sail by AWOLNATION
Ellie and Vito: American Smooth to Ain’t That A Kick In The Head by Robbie Williams
Krishnan and Lauren: Couple’s Choice to You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon
Layton and Nikita: Jive to Shake Ur Body by SHY FX, T.Power, Di
Nigel and Katya: Tango to Nothing Breaks Like a Heart by Mark Ronson ft. Miley Cyrus

Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/CzENeYRtLQF/ 

Thoughts:

- Well dang.... this is looking really obvious that Adam will be going this week. He's continuing to improve - but with a B2 appearance and the other next likely candidates to go getting their Couple's Choice this week that should keep them safe, I don't know if there's room to keep Adam safe. I do really like the song choice for his dance though.

- Oooh Annabel's got a emotional song for her Couple's Choice. I'm thinking probably going to be a song/dance dedicated to her husband. This should be a beautiful moment and maybe her best dance yet.
- I can see Angela R doing well with a Waltz. Should be beautiful and can also see this being one of her best dances.
- Well, Angela S couldn't avoid the party Latins forever so it was about time she got one. Ooof the Samba is a tricky first party Latin to get. Looove the song choice and looking forward to it. But I can't call if this will be amazing or a mess - but it'll likely be somewhere in between that but where? I feel like this could be a test to her fan vote where she could possibly be in the dance off.
- Oooh on paper, love that Bobby got the Argentine Tango. I can see him partnering Dianne well, but I'm also worried if he can commit/get the character right and how technically demanding the routine could be. His Tango was kind of a mixed bag for him. Could see it going either way but hoping this is good.
- Ellie has been proving she can do anything thrown at her. So I expect her to deliver a really beautiful American Smooth.
- As I mentioned, I don't know Krishnan's song choice but the clip they played on the results show, it sounds like a fun song.
- Oooh yayyy really looking forward to a Layton Jive! Don't know the song but this should be another dance he should nail.
- I did not expect another routine to "Nothing Breaks Like a Heart." 😮 I remember Emma Barton/Anton having that song in 2019 for... their Tango or Paso? Thinking Tango. But I think a dramatic/intense dance should really play to Nigel's strengths. No doubt he can sell the character but just hoping he can get everything technically right as that's what holding him back from having outstanding dances.

Here's the mid-week Youtube stats update post for this week's Halloween night dances.

Week 6 Dances Views + Likes:
1. Angela R & Kai - Charleston: 341,189 views / 894 likes 
2. Ellie & Vito - Salsa: 275,908 views / 1.7k likes 
3. Layton & Nikita - Tango: 235,768 views / 1.2k likes 
4. Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha: 195,958 views / 935 likes
5. Annabel & Johannes - Tango: 140,496 views / 413 likes 
6. Angela S & Carlos - Paso Doble: 126,423 views / 789 likes 
7. Zara & Graziano - Charleston: 109,247 views / 363 likes 
8. Adam & Luba - American Smooth: 93,552 views / 466 likes 
9. Nigel & Katya - Cha-Cha: 91,647 views / 723 likes 
10. Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz: 89,827 views / 402 likes 

Top 3 Likes:
1. Ellie & Vito - Salsa
3. Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha

Bottom 3 Likes:
1. Zara & Graziano - Charleston
2. Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz
3. Annabel & Johannes - Tango

Here's the (almost) full week Youtube stats update post.

Week 6 Dances Views + Likes:
1. Angela R & Kai - Charleston: 357,181 views / 942 likes 
2. Ellie & Vito - Salsa: 296,382 views / 1.8k likes 
3. Layton & Nikita - Tango: 252,065 views / 1.3k likes 
4. Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha: 206,579 views / 980 likes
5. Annabel & Johannes - Tango: 144,101 views / 431 likes 
6. Angela S & Carlos - Paso Doble: 133,469 views / 834 likes 
7. Zara & Graziano - Charleston: 111,610 views / 377 likes 
8. Adam & Luba - American Smooth: 99,750 views / 486 likes 
9. Nigel & Katya - Cha-Cha: 104,130 views / 794 likes 
10. Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz: 93,636 views / 415 likes 

Top 3 Likes:
1. Ellie & Vito - Salsa
3. Bobby & Dianne - Cha-Cha

Bottom 3 Likes:
1. Zara & Graziano - Charleston
2. Krishnan & Lauren - Viennese Waltz
3. Annabel & Johannes - Tango

I forgot about the UK's hour change so the show started later than I thought. :dead: First 3 dances:

Layton & Nikita - Jive: 8/10/10/8 = 38
Angela R & Kai - Waltz: 7/8/6/7 = 28
Nigel & Katya - Tango: 7/9/9/8 = 33

- Reading lots of positive thoughts on Layton's Jive and sounds like he delivered another strong dance. There are lots of criticism on the song and it not really fitting the Jive so I am curious how they made this work. Some also wanted more Jive content in the dance. I'm seeing that Anton was critical which really shocks me, lol.
- Sounds like Angela R's Waltz went well. Lots of people felt it was lovely and beautiful. Though some noted some timing issues and some shaky moments in there. Ooh I'm seeing that Craig is critiquing her, and think Anton is as well. lmao so far it sounds like Anton is a completely different person this week. I'm actually shocked by her score (and that 6 from Shirley) as I was expecting the Waltz to be one of her higher scoring dances.
- Seeing mostly good comments on Nigel's Tango. I'm seeing he got into the character and performed it very well. It sounds like quite a bit of the dance was out of hold and people wanted more in hold Tango content. Seeing comments saying this was one of his better dances though.

Lmao tonight it's looking like Craig & Anton vs. Motsi & Shirley. Let's see how long this last. :haha: 

Middle three dances:

Angela S & Carlos - Samba: 6/7/7/7 = 27
Annabel & Johannes - Couple's Choice: 8/9/9/9 = 35
Bobby & Dianne - Argentine Tango: 6/8/8/8 = 30

- I'm reading lots of all over the place comments on Angela S' Samba. Some felt she did much better than expected and gave it a good effort. Some felt the style didn't suit her and she didn't do too well with it. I'm seeing stuff like a good distracting dress and Carlos overdancing her in it? Also seeing some awkward comments in there. Uh oh this time it sounds like Shirley is being the one critical of her. Ooof at the score but kinda expected it. I'm worried that Angela will be a Bottom 2 candidate (which could be fair based on all of the dances).
- Aww it looks like Annabel has an emotional VT and dance, which was to be expected as this dance is about her late husband. :( And yeah it looks like Annabel's dance was really beautiful and emotional. Reading lots of positive and lovely comments on this one. Sounds like a few little technical skippy/issues in there and some thought the routine was repetitive but many felt this was her best dance yet. And yep, she got her highest scores which I expected - very well done to Annabel!
- Seeing mixed thoughts on Bobby's AT. Seeing comments of people finding it stiff and seemed like the intense connection was lacking. Some felt it was too reheased/mechanical. Many didn't like the music choice for it. Although seeing some positive comments that the lifts went well and that he gave it a good effort and had some good poses.

Last three dances:

Ellie & Vito - American Smooth: 9/10/10/10 = 39
Adam & Luba - Rumba: 6/7/7/7 = 27
Krishnan & Lauren - Couple's Choice: 6/8/8/7 = 29

- Reading lots of positive thoughts on Ellie's AS as many thought this was a really great dance from her. Sounds like it was very joyous and entertaining. Ooh the complaint I'm seeing was that there was a bad lift at the end but other than that, many felt this was the dance of the night. Whoa some even saying this is the dance of the series. 😮 It's amazing how she has improved her score by 1 point each week.
- Ooh it sounds like Adam's Rumba was nice and pretty. Seeing some comments saying that Luba was dancing all around him and that she commanded the attention here. Some thought Adam did well with his content but some wanted more from him. That score definitely ensures Adam will be in the dance-off in my mind.
- OMG I never would have imagined Krishnan would have been the first celeb to have the pimp spot twice but here we are! :haha: Lol well with Krishnan having the Couple's Choice, I am seeing mixed thoughts on it. Some loved it and thought it was great fun and entertaining. Some thought it wasn't good and not sure what they were dancing. Even seeing some dad dancing comments. Sounds like cheesy entertainment and a fun way to close the show. Lots are confused why this closed the show. I actually expected the judges to go a little higher in their scores. 😮

Final Week Seven Leaderboard:
1. Ellie and Vito: 39 (9 points)
2. Layton and Nikita: 36 (8 points)
3. Annabel and Johannes: 35 (7 points)
4. Nigel and Katya: 33 (6 points)
5. Bobby and Dianne: 30 (5 points)
6. Krishnan and Lauren: 29 (4 points)
7. Angela R and Kai: 28 (3 points)
8. Adam and Luba: 27 (2 points)
8. Angela S and Carlos: 27 (2 points)

As for dance-off predictions, I feel like Adam is the most surefire bet to be there.  Then the other one will be a little more tricky to guess but tonight will test some celeb's fan vote. I am thinking Angela S will likely be down there. This will be a true test to Angela R and her voting base with how low she is. I think she'll be fine in the votes but wouldn't be too shocked if she landed there. Same pretty much with Krishnan. I think he'll be in the dance-off soon. I'm thinking he's maybe fine this week but could be down there soon. But I also wouldn't be too shocked if he were to land there. I think everyone else should be fine. I'm still guessing Adam will go no matter who he is against.

7 hours ago, *Diana said:

Ellie has been the joy and surpise of the season for me. :wub:

Aww yeah she really has been coming into her own. It's wonderful to watch! ❤️ 

6 hours ago, Abe1818 said:

Anyways Myà ate Angela S up.

LOVED this Mya dance. :wub: But yeah that was kinda to be expected. 🙈