How will the finale for season 21 look like?

CandiceFan12

How will the finale for season 21 look like?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How will the finale for season 21 look like?

• All-girls
    • 2 girls 1 guy
    • 2 guys 1 girl
    • all guys

• CandiceFan12 changed the title to How will the finale for season 21 look like?

Two girls and one guy! As a Team Waffle stan I'm remaining optimistic ❤️ But in all seriousness, I genuinely think it could happen.

I feel TPTB will want Iam to have a lane all to himself in the Finale to avoid another Gabby/Alejandro-esque situation. Because of that, Colin and Oliver will both make Top 7, but I predict one will go home at Top 7 and the other at Top 5. Perhaps one of them can sneak into the finale as well, depending on what their trajectory looks like, but I'm not confident. 

As for who I think the two girls will be... Wé, and then someone else who emerges as a dark horse. Whether it be Megan, Haven, Marybeth, perhaps even Kaeyra? Idk. We shall see! 

Edited by m1key

3 hours ago, m1key said:

Two girls and one guy! As a Team Waffle stan I'm remaining optimistic ❤️ But in all seriousness, I genuinely think it could happen.

I feel TPTB will want Iam to have a lane all to himself in the Finale to avoid another Gabby/Alejandro-esque situation. Because of that, Colin and Oliver will both make Top 7, but I predict one will go home at Top 7 and the other at Top 5. Perhaps one of them can sneak into the finale as well, depending on what their trajectory looks like, but I'm not confident. 

As for who I think the two girls will be... Wé, and then someone else who emerges as a dark horse. Whether it be Megan, Haven, Marybeth, perhaps even Kaeyra? Idk. We shall see! 

I actually think that one of either Colin or Oliver will sneak into the Top 3 along with Iam and Wé, but there is an outside chance that it could be two girls and a guy In the Top 3.